Sadie the Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Lewis summons the wrong kind of demon.
1.7k words
4.32
8.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story does not promote rape and/or disrespectful behavior towards trans women. It is purely fantasy and dedicated to people who enjoy dubcon/noncon role-plays and stories.]

It started off as a quest for knowledge.

If I don’t throw myself into something, I’ll go crazy. I already lost my mind for a little while after losing her- confused as to how something so sweet could end so bitterly.

Summoning circles. I never planned on researching them, but eventually came to the conclusion I’d have to get creative to get what I want. And what I want is to be as great of a wizard as my father and the father before me. My great-grandfather was disowned for becoming a warlock- a taboo class for unconventional Magicians. Perhaps if I hadn’t discovered this so recently I wouldn’t be as intrigued, but the fact it was a family secret fills me with curiosity. With a little digging, I uncovered only a portion of his accomplishments- one of which was having a loyal Demonic servant who showed him unspoken mysteries from the Ancient Ones.

Lewis paused in his writing to nibble on his pencil. Was this really a good idea?

He peered at the circle he had already started on the hardwood floor of his uncarpeted room. He was currently sitting on the window seat dressed in the same suit he had worn when he took Sadie to the Spring Dance. If he was going to meet a Demonic tonight, he wanted to look the part. No way he’d be making a deal in his damn pajamas. He checked his watch- it was getting close to midnight. He was running out of time to think. He didn’t want to wait until the next full moon to do this….

Even now, she’s still in the back of my mind. We talked about this a year ago and she begged me not to do it. I also had a conversation with Holden yesterday where I hinted at it. He’s the only one I feel like I can talk to these days, so it’s too bad he’s not a fellow Magic User.

Anyway, I took Latin all through college, but it’s the pronunciation I worry about. There’s a good chance nothing will come of this and I’ll have the rest of the night to be alone with my thoughts. I don’t want that, but it won’t be unlike the many nights before.

He took a deep breath and closed his journal. He then stood up and opened the seat to expose a hidden compartment which he hid his diary in. Not only that, but his birth certificate, passport and extra money.

“Time to give this a shot, I guess.”

~~~

Lewis was kneeling on the floor, his previously bleeding hand bandaged with the knife beside him. The spell had been far from simple- but a flash of light soon showed he had pulled it off. Red smoke filled his bedroom, causing him to cough.

“Well, well, well…..” said a booming voice. It was female. “What do we have here?”

His heart was beating fast- this was it.

“I summoned you because I seek spells that have yet to be spoken,” he said, his voice cracking at the end.

“Okay.”

The smoke cleared at the snap of her fingers. The cessation of the red revealed a woman dressed in black with white horns. She grinned at him, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth. Her eyes were completely black as they inspected him up and down.

“What’s your name?” she asked, her voice sultry.

“Uh, Liam.”

Like I’d give you my real name, he thought.

“Liam,” she purred. “Lovely.”

He cleared his throat. “I had a relative- he made a contract that let him keep his soul. I was- I come to you seeking a similar, potential arrangement.”

“Oh?” She looked down. “Hm…..” Then she laughed.

Shit, he thought- then he realized what she was laughing at and paled.

“You aren’t very smart,” she said. “You forgot the salt.”

Lewis scrambled towards the door, but it was too late- the door had slammed shut and showed no sign of opening. He looked behind him to see the demon take a slow step out of the circle, her long, pale leg sticking out from her sparkly dress.

“I’m down for an arrangement,” she said with a smile. “I’ll cut a deal with you- and an easy one, at that.”

Lewis shook where he stood. How could he forget the salt? He was so obsessed with getting the spell right he forgot the most basic element to the plan- one which his entire protection depended on. That and the sleepless nights had let it completely slip his mind.

“What do you want?”

“Sex.”

Lewis’ eyes widened. “Seriously?”

“I’m a succubus- I feed off sexual energy.”

Succubus? A succubus???

“I didn’t summon a succubus. I summoned-”

“To put it simply, you dialed the right number, but I picked up.” She looked down at her pitch black nails. “You’re lucky you got me and not some sadistic freak.” She flashed him that grin again. “I saw you and thought, ‘Wow, that’s a handsome one.’ How old are you, kid?”

Lewis’ heart felt like it’d burst out of his ribcage. “Twenty-four.”

“Mmmmmh.” Another step forward and he cringed. “What? Am I not your type?”

“No, it’s- It’s my ex. I’m not over her.” His own honesty surprised him.

“Well, I’m not leaving until you satisfy me.” She looked over at his bed, then back to him.

“How do I know you’re clean?” he blurted out.

“I’m not- but succubi are immune to receiving and transferring STDs.” She turned on her heels and headed to the bed. She sat down and patted the spot besides her. “I’d say I’ll make it quick, but that’d be a lie.”

Lewis inched anxiously towards her.

“There we go~ Come to mommy.”

“Don’t say that,” he snapped.

“Why? That's not your kink?” She pulled up her dress to reveal a pair of black panties with a noticeable bulge.

“Oh, Hell no.”

“Yes,” she hissed, grabbing onto his belt buckle. Her eyes glowed like balls of black fire, and with horror, Lewis felt himself fall to his knees. His own eyes felt warm in their sockets.

“That’s better.”

He tried to stand up but he was frozen in place as she slid off her underwear, revealing her large cock.

“Ngh!” He tried to shake his head but his neck wouldn’t move. Not only that, but his jaw was wired shut, keeping him from talking back.

“What, first time? Don’t worry- I’ll walk you through it.” She rubbed her long hands up and down her dick, causing it to become unusually wet….. Lewis closed his eyes.

“Open.”

Lewis’ mouth was wrenched open by invisible hands. Slowly, she guided his head to take in her cock…. which tasted sweet instead of salty.

Huh.

Up and down went his head as Lewis gave her his first blowjob.

“I’m Shiori, by the way.”

During those several minutes, she gave him two breaks for air before stuffing herself back down. Lewis struggled to breathe through his nose, gagging around the demon’s length. He looked up at her as he did so, unsure if this was a conscious choice of his own or of her magic.

Eventually, she deprived him of her cock. Her eyes stopped glowing, but Lewis didn’t run, either because of magical residue or this unexpected eagerness to please.

“Strip,” she commanded.

He did what he was told, figuring any disobedience would rob him of his current control.

As he took off his shirt, his nipples and lower half began to tingle…. He’d assume he was just horny but that wouldn’t explain the feeling on his chest. “What are you doing to me?”

“Making sure you enjoy this as much as I will, if not more…. Present yourself to me. On the bed, that’s it. No, on your back.”

Lewis was sprawled across his bed, naked and with his legs apart. His cock stiffened and throbbed beneath her gaze. She really was beautiful- even more-so than Sadie. He watched helplessly as she stuck three fingers in her mouth and sucked, getting them nice and wet….

Shit. Does this make my gay? he thought.

She stuck the first finger in and he yelped. Unlike her precum, her saliva was freakishly cold.

“Don’t be a baby,” she snapped, pumping her finger in and out. Soon there was a second finger, and a third….. He moaned obscenely, his thoughts becoming more and more blurred. This experience was new. He never tried new things but he should.

“Flip.”

He obeyed, turning around and tipping his ass up.

“Fuck!” he whined as she pushed herself in.

“Shhhh…..”

Tears welled up in his eyes. “You’re so thick....” he said.

She pulled out partway and slammed back in. Lewis saw stars. This felt better than masturbating- no, sex in general. He suddenly felt blessed that she answered. Like she was an angel instead of a devil.

She fucked him slow at first, but picked up the pace soon enough.

“Touch yourself,” she grunted. “But don’t you dare cum until I do.”

Having forgotten about his dick entirely, he slipped his arm down under him and began touching himself. After a few pumps he pulled his hand away.

“I can’t,” he groaned. “I can’t, I’ll cum.”

“Don’t worry- I’ll cum soon. Do you want me to cum in you? I promise it’ll feel super good…”

“Yes, please.”

“One more thing, though….”

“Anything,” he breathed. “God, fuck-”

“Call me mommy.”

“Fuck, mommy- please.”

“Please what,” she said behind gritted teeth.

“Please cum in me, mommy.”

She pushed herself in as deep as she could, pounding his ass even more relentlessly. The pain mixed with pleasure had Lewis’ head spinning….

And then, there was warmth spilling inside him, filling him up until he felt like he would burst. Not wasting a single moment he grabbed his own cock and pumped it until he came hard against his sheets, staining them with his juice.

“Good boy,” she crooned between pants. She slid herself out of his hole, tracing a finger down his creamy slit….

Exhausted and dizzy, Lewis went limp.

She got up from the bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead that was ice cold. He felt like he had a brain freeze and started to lose consciousness….

“Summon me again anytime, and I’ll give you even more secrets," she promised.

And then his world went dark.