All Comments on 'Sadie's Healing Touch'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great work! Hope to see more. Any chance other sister will join?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your description of her is not only an excellent one, it's also a believable one. "My sister is wearing a thin white nightgown with nothing underneath. She commonly wears this around the house at night but this time it's different. She's standing right by a partially exposed light-bulb so I can see right through the fabric. Her breast outline and nipples are visible to me. Her stomach and belly button showing. I can tell she has pubic hair but that's all I can see of her pussy. If the gown were a bit tighter in that area I'd see more." Good Job, Sensuallystricken!!! The description you provide, the outline of breasts and nipples, and your thoughtful inclusion of pubic hair, makes this a much more believable scenario. Especially when it's compared to a less experienced writer trying to convince the reader they can tell she is smoothly waxed down there, while in exact same environment / light-illumination setting as you described. You provide lots of great descriptions all through the story. Especially the sights, sounds, and you include apprehension statements overridden by lust and desire. I gave you a 5 for a realistic (an unshaven lady in a somewhat unplanned) scenario. There are too many stories floating around about she was smoothly shaven and waiting for me, when the story lead up does not indicate either was planning for the encounter in any way. For example, the completely shaven mom, who is an employed, cooking, cleaning and laundry doing housewife in her 50's; and had no idea that morning she was going to sleep with her own son, her son-in-law, be eaten by her daughter-in-law, or done by her brother and his wife that morning when she showered. Yet she is completely shaven or waxed (I guess she does that daily while on lunch or breaks at work {LOL} ), just in case there just might be some sudden and unplanned incest when she gets home.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

5-stars.

ChapmanGolferChapmanGolferabout 1 year ago

This is a good storyline and I hope there is more to it. The grammatical errors and misused words sometimes forced me to stop readying and reread the sentence to fully understand the meaning. Great story, I would maybe read through it an additional time to correct grammar.

Car6555Car6555about 1 year ago

Please let there be a part 2!

sensuallystrickensensuallystrickenabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Usually I write my stories in a day but I had more time for this. Wrote this in two days so it's longer and hopefully less errors. I just do this for fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely need more of this. Hope to see the other sister at some point, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

writing it in the present tense really felt wrong, start to finish. Some editing to make it more like relating a story, instead of pretending you and the reader are experiencing it in real-time would make it work a lot better.

cursrahcursrahabout 1 year ago

more of this story please.

Not2PervyNot2Pervyabout 1 year ago

Your depiction of sex while dealing with illness, to me anyway, was very convincing, so much so that I hope you’re OK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a five on this one. You have provided a descriptive story that sounded very real. You depicted a real life scenario that includes personal illness, helpful family, and much wanted but unplanned incest. It also sounds like Frank (brother) will make a full recovery because of Sadie's (sisters) help. Let's hope there are future chapters because there are lots of roads future chapters can take.

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

when does chapter 2 come out?

Grouchy11Grouchy114 months ago

Where in hell is part 2???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby