Sadie's Healing Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time alone has made the feelings for my sister fully settle in. It's getting hard to function at home because Sadie is around. I know this is beyond sexual because I don't get excited often. These feelings are real. This might be the purest crush I've ever had. It's not increasing because she caters to my every whim. I just haven't spent consistent time with her as a full adult. I've been around and had my fun with women. I know what I like and I know what I don't like. I know how relationships work. This is beyond a silly childhood crush. I'm a grown tax-paying man that has feelings for his big sister.

FRANK: hey u up?

SADIE: yeah why would I be asleep at 2 in the damn morning?

FRANK: only losers sleep at this time

SADIE: lol

FRANK: can u bring me a glass of water?

SADIE: kk

Beams of light shine through the edges of my door. Sadie's room is across from mine so the light from hers shines through. It was comforting to me when mom got really bad. When I saw the lights at night I knew Sadie opened her door and it made me feel good. I hear her gentle footsteps grow closer and closer. She softly slides and rubs my closed door and I smile. Her footsteps become distant as she walks down the stairs. My door slowly opens my mood instantly elevates. The shadowy outline of my sister moves closer to the bed. I reach over and pull the string on my lamp. The small light turns on and reveals my stunning big sister holding a glass of water.

"Here you go, dear," Sadie says and I take the glass from her hand.

"Thanks," I say, take a weak sip, and set the glass down on my nightstand.

My sister is wearing a thin white nightgown with nothing underneath. She commonly wears this around the house at night but this time it's different. She's standing right by a partially exposed lightbulb so I can see right through the fabric. Her breast outline and nipples are visible to me. Her stomach and belly button showing. I can tell she has pubic hair but that's all I can see of her pussy. If the gown were a bit tighter in that area I'd see more.

"You know," Sadie begins and sits down on the bed. "If you're feeling lonely you can just ask for me."

I scoot over and make space for her on the wedge pillow. She lies next to me in silence for a while. She was right, I wasn't that thirsty. I just wanted some company but couldn't ask for it directly. Sometimes I Facetime friends at random hours of the night just to not feel so alone. I'm not really in the mood to talk but I need someone with me. My sister understands and just lies next to me. Her legs are under the covers and I feel her skin touching mine. Sadie rolls over on her side and smiles at me. Without warning, she gives me a quick kiss right on the mouth. Nothing romantic or heavy, just a quick peck.

After a few moments pass she says, "is that what you wanted, Frank?"

I turn my head over to her and reply, "what?"

"When you got all excited did you want that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

Sadie lies on her back again and looks up at the ceiling. My ceiling is covered in those glow-in-the-dark stars that stick to things. My mom put them up when I was seven years old and they don't glow anymore. But if you focus you can still see the shapes everywhere. Mom tried her best to mimic real constellations when she put them up. Sadie puts her hand on my thigh and begins rubbing up and down.

"Can I tell you something private?" Sadie asks while looking at the ceiling.

"Sure," I say looking at her.

"I was masturbating when you texted me," she says and lightly squeezes my thigh.

"You were?"

"Yeah, just thought you should know."

"Okay."

That information along with her hand on my thigh gets the blood flowing right. I'm not used to getting turned on like this. The last erection I got only made it halfway there before it went away. Within seconds my cock is fully erect in my boxers. Sadie's hand brushes against the side of my covered cock and I audibly moan.

"Sadie, I-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Shhh," she says, putting her free hand over my mouth. "Just don't think about it too much."

"You're my sister-"

Sadie quickly puts her hand down my boxers and gently grasps my cock. At this moment everything feels right. For the first time in over a year, I feel like a man again. When a woman is engaging in sexual acts with you there is an energy. I feel it strongly from her. She's not just doing this out of pity or some sense of servitude. She wants this just as bad as I do. The girl of my dreams who happens to be my sister wants me right now. Who knows how long she has felt this way? I'm sure she hasn't been longing for years as I have. Sadie's hand begins stroking my cock through my boxers and I am in heaven. She suddenly stops and gets off the bed. The quickness causes the sheets to come off the bed with her. Sadie begins pacing back and forth breathing hard.

"What are we doing, Frank?" She asks. "You're my brother."

"Look, it's fine," I say in an attempt to defuse the situation. "Just go back to bed. Thanks for the water."

"Sorry for touching your penis."

"My penis doesn't need your apologies. It's been a while since it's been touched."

Sadie giggles for a moment but her face shifts to a horrified expression. Realizing that you're laughing about giving you're own flesh and blood a handjob is daunting. Sadie takes a deep breath and sits down at the corner of my bed facing away from me.

"Look at the upsides for a moment," I begin and Sadie groans. "I'm serious, listen. Look, I haven't been able to get it up like that for over a year. I'm still hard right now. This is the longest erection I've been able to maintain in a while. I'm just saying...that's a good thing right?"

"It's a great thing," Sadie states robotically. "It means God is answering my prayers about your recovery."

"Sadie, listen. This is the first time I've felt alive in so long. I feel awake and energized and I haven't in forever."

My sister scoots up close to me and puts her hand on my chest. She holds it there for a while just feeling my heartbeat. Without removing her hand she leans forward and kisses me on the lips again. She takes her hand off my chest and starts kissing it instead. She kisses down my chest to my stomach. I feel the blood rushing through my whole body. I feel similar to how I did before the sickness. I know this is just temporary but I'm thriving in this moment. Sadie looks up at me and immediately looks away. I think looking into her own brother's eyes spooked her. Swiftly she undoes my boxers and my dick pops out of the opening with ease. She holds the base of my dick in her hands and the head is inches from her mouth.

"Frank," she whispers.

"Sadie," I say back quietly.

"Promise me we won't regret this?"

"I promise."

Of course, I can't promise this but I know I won't regret this. I've wanted this for too long. This is an almost spiritual experience for me. It's the one thing I thought I'd never have in my life. My sister's open mouth is so close to my hard throbbing cock. I can feel her warm breath on it as she pants. The way she is hunched over at the end of my bed makes her nightgown hang low. It's quite dark but I can clearly see my sister's small breasts, stomach, and pelvic area. She is apprehensive about putting me in her mouth and her warm breath drives me crazy.

"Sadie, please!" I beg.

She impulsively puts my throbbing manhood in her mouth. It's only in about a third of the way but it feels spectacular. Her tongue swirls around the head and her head bobs up and down. It goes from being halfway inside to a third of the way inside with every motion. Spit flows out of her lips and down my clock as she sucks it passionately. With a loud gasp, my sister pulls me out of her wet mouth. She pants over my dick and licks up at me with hungry eyes.

"Was that good for you?" She asks softly.

"It was fucking perfect," I answer and put my hand on her cheek. Sadie sucks and licks on my thumb and moans. She resumes licking the head of my cock and puts it back in her mouth. This time it's about two-thirds of the way inside her mouth and I can tell she is struggling with it. Every few seconds she makes gagging noises and has to stop. I admire her efforts. I've had better blowjobs technique-wise, but the passion and love I'm feeling right now are unmatched. Her mouth is making love too much cock and I feel it throughout my whole body.

Because of my condition, I tend to feel good a lot. Right now I feel hot and warmer than I have in a while. Sadie bobs her head on my dick and reaches up to feel my chest. She is checking my heart rate while giving me head. This girl truly cares about my well-being. I'm not going to last much longer so I move my hip and tap her shoulder. My sister just looks up at me and keeps sucking with no intention of stopping. Suddenly I unload cum directly into her mouth and she gags but doesn't stop. She tightens her mouth around my dick and keeps coaxing out more sticky cum with her tongue. This orgasm reminds me of the first orgasm I ever had in my life. My limbs are flailing around and my body shakes. Sadie's hand has not left my chest. No words come from my mouth, just primal moans and whimpers. Sadie finally takes me out of her mouth and begins panting on my thigh.

"Holy shit," I say and lie back into my pillow.

12