Sadie's Inhibitions Run Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie woke the next morning knowing she'd dreamt about the evening, the damp patch on the bedsheets from the juices leaking from her wet pussy a clear sign. She watched the footage back twice, her only regret not taking a dildo out with her. Just about to masturbate using said dildo, she heard noises outside. She stood and opened her curtains, the movement making George and Eric look up and see her naked top half. They both smiled and waved. Sadie remembered they were going to clear all the weeds for her.

She pottered around the house for a while, searching out items of clothing even though she'd had no intention of getting dressed, it being the weekend and no work to go to. She went to her window and peered out. Both men were sweating, and both had removed their t-shirts. Despite being in their fifties, they were reasonably well-built, although both sported middle-aged paunch stomachs. Sadie went downstairs and peeped around the open door, and asked if they wanted drinks. Both said yes, Sadie telling them she'd pour them and leave them on the kitchen counter and they could help themselves while she went to shower.

She didn't go indirectly, instead standing in the bedroom watching them both. Her hands wandered to her nipples, already erect, and then she slid a hand between her legs. Getting more and more excited, she opened a drawer and took out a lifelike dildo, and slid it fairly easily into herself. She closed her legs, her thighs gripping it tightly and her pussy walls feeling every single realistic vein on the dildo. She watched the men in turn, imagining them sliding into her. She started thrusting the dildo into herself, then was disappointed when they both stopped and went into her kitchen. She watched for a while and they didn't re-appear.

Sadie went to shower, taking the dildo with her. Turning the shower on, she stuck the dildo to the shower wall facing the doorway and started washing. She took extra time rubbing the soapy formula across and around her breasts, then between her legs, and then slid two soapy fingers into her arse. She groaned loudly, the fountain of water from the shower cascading onto her head, her eyes closed as the shampoo rinsed away. She reached behind her and slid back onto the dildo, taking it anally. Thrusting back onto it she groaned loudly as she played with her clit, first imagining it was one of the brothers, then picturing herself out in the street, fucking her arse for anyone to catch her. She came, groaning loudly.

She relaxed and made sure she was rinsed off properly, then picked up a towel and stepped out of the shower. That was weird, the bathroom door had swung open, and she must not have shut it properly. She towel-dried herself and the dildo and wandered back to her bedroom, stepping in a wet patch by the bathroom door. Putting the dildo away she looked up and saw them both in the garden again, but now and again looking back towards the house and laughing at each other.

It was about 4 pm when they'd finished, Sadie thanking them and saying she'd cut all the bushes back herself the following day. George muttered something about the bush being cut right back already, him and Eric laughing loudly again. Not long after Sadie wanted to scope out the driveway around the houses before it got too dark. She put on a t-shirt and slipped on her trainers, walking down her garden to the gateway alongside the garage. She opened it and walked through, turning to walk the driveway.

It was more like a dirt track than a road, with a small patch of grass on the house's side to walk on, and fields opposite but mostly concealed by large hedges. Sadie walked around, looking over fences and checking opposite for entrances to the fields. Getting to the one end she got to the larger road that the cul-de-sac ran off. She turned and walked along the road, across the end of her street, and into the driveway on the other side.

The first house up from here was the Jones's house. She pushed the open gate, peering into the garden. It was much like her own, with large bushes at the garage end but some garden furniture on the decking by the house, Sadie realised it was getting dark now, the bedroom light was on and she watched as Mrs Jones removed her top and bra casually in front of the window and put on her nightshirt. Sadie marvelled at how big but firm her breasts were. Ideas of a threesome with them flooded her mind again.

Leaving the garden she returned home, not before removing her t-shirt as she went through her gate, walking towards the house naked wondering if George or Eric were watching. She'd made up her mind with her plan for the following day, getting so turned on thinking about it she masturbated on the sofa, legs up in the air, hoping someone walked down the street and watched.

The following day, Sunday, Sadie wandered around the house plucking up the courage to go out. It was a beautiful warm late spring day, with no clouds about, it wasn't the weather that was putting her off. Despite her adventure walking up the street doing it in the daytime was much riskier. Finally, at around 3 pm she went for it.

Her phone on a selfie stick and in video mode, she went quietly down the garden and opened the gate to the driveway, peering out to make sure the coast was clear. She walked out, making sure the phone pointed towards herself and walked forward gingerly. Every little noise made her pause, every footstep on gravel sounding like thunder. Her heart raced, a mixture of excitement and scaredness rolled up tight. Thirty minutes later she got close to the road and stopped. although reasonably quiet, walking along the road would be too much of a risk, surely she'd get caught.

She turned and walked back the way she'd come, telling herself she'd try to reach the other end of the driveway and then return home. Two houses up she stopped dead in her tracks. in the distance just coming around the corner from her house she saw the Jones's, walking their dog. Sadie panicked and tried the garden gate where she was. Damn, it was fastened shut. She quickly looked around and saw a small opening in the bottom of the hedge to the fields opposite. Crouching low, she moved across the driveway and quickly hid behind the hedge.

She heard the dog barking getting louder, Mr Jones shouting out to the dog. Just then the dog appeared by her side, jumping up at her and trying to lick her face. Sadie stumbled backwards with the force of the dog, lying almost flat now, the dog standing across her. She tried to push him away but couldn't, then quickly had to stop as she heard them getting closer.

"Buster, come on boy, come on Buster," she heard Mr Jones say.

Sadie froze, waiting for him to look into the field to see where Buster was. She was saved embarrassment when she heard a packet being shaken, presumably dog treats as the dog quickly disappeared through the hedge back to his owners. She lay still for a while, hearing their voices get further away, waiting until it was safe to move.

She told herself off in her head. While she'd started out excited, she now realised doing this too close to home where the people who might catch her knew her was even riskier than she'd thought. She stood and brushed herself off, dirt on her back and arse where she'd lay, and dirt stuck to her front where the dog had drooled on her. She quickly made her mind up to return home. Despite how scared she was at almost being caught, her pussy was damp. The idea intrigued her, the placement was completely wrong though.

She picked up the selfie stick that she'd dropped when the dog bumped her, crawled back through the hedge making sure nobody else was about and started walking briskly back towards her gate. She paused as she got closer, thinking she'd heard voices, but hearing nothing opened the gate, sighing as she stepped through at making it home without further incident.

Pushing the gate shut she stopped, open-mouthed in shock, seeing George and Eric in her garden. They had a rubbish bin and were trimming back some of the bushes. They both stared at Sadie, then back at each other, and smiled.

"I told you I'd seen her go out with nothing on, you didn't believe me, George," Eric retorted.

George didn't answer, looking Sadie up and down, taking in her nakedness at a short distance.

"Where have you been like that then, or more importantly doing what exactly?" Eric asked.

"I erm, went for a walk," Sadie mumbled.

"Without your clothes on? And with your phone recording presumably?" Eric responded.

Sadie nodded. There wasn't much point denying it.

"Turn you on, did it? Hoping people see you eh? Like parading in front of your window for us?" Eric continued.

"Or masturbating on your sofa hoping you'd be watched through the window?" George added.

"Good video that one, nearly as good as the shower one," Eric said.

Suddenly it dawned on Sadie. She remembered the wet patch by the door, wondering how the floor was wet there. Presumably, as well as filming her they'd masturbated too, her stepping into a pool of cum. She went to step forward towards the house, Eric moving and blocking her path. She went to step to the other side, George blocking her now. Both men towered over her, there was no way she was moving them out of her way.

"You enjoy showing yourself off to people then?" Eric asked.

Sadie nodded, trying to move past him again.

Eric not only blocked her, his hand quickly shot between her legs. Sadie flinched at his touch, her legs trembling. His finger sliding easily along her pussy made her realise how turned on she was.

"Dirty bitch is soaking wet George," Eric laughed, holding his finger up for him to see.

He undid his belt and zip as Sadie went to move past him again. He put one hand on her chest, right on her breasts, pushing his trousers down with the other. His cock, already erect, sprung into view. Sadie gasped, it was about 9" long and as thick as her wrist. She felt his hand move to her shoulders and pushed her down until her head was level with his cock.

"You can't prick tease and leave us hanging, sort it out," he said, nodding at his cock.

Sadie went into auto-pilot, her hand wrapping around it and stroking it slowly, then her head bobbed up and down on him, taking more and more each time. Eric groaned loudly as he filled her mouth, from the corner of her eye she saw George reveal his cock, a similar size to his brothers. He took Sadie's other hand and placed it around his cock. She stroked him for a while then swapped over, coating his cock in her saliva as she stroked Eric. She felt Eric's hand reach down and twist and pull her nipple hard, Sadie didn't resist.

His hand moved away and then she felt hands on her hips, moving her from a crouching position onto all fours, keeping George's cock in her mouth. A hand rubbed across her pussy and clit, then was replaced by a cock. She felt Eric nudging against her entrance, almost teasing her, waiting for a response. Sadie's response was to push her hips backwards, taking half of his cock in.

"Fucking hell George she's tight," Eric gasped.

Sadie felt Eric's hands on her hips, gripping them tightly as he started to fuck her, pulling out slowly and emphasising his inward thrusts to make sure Sadie jerked with each one, his stomach pushing against her buttocks as he forced into her. George moved his hands to her chin and on top of her head, forcing her to keep her mouth on him and also making her gag as Eric's thrusts forced her down onto his cock.

She felt Eric move his hands, then he pulled her arms behind her back. She felt something brush her wrist, but couldn't look back to see what it was. Suddenly she felt her wrists bound together, the cold steel of the belt buckle pushing against her skin. George had assumed a sitting position under her now, his hands not only holding her steady for his cock but also stopping her from falling forwards. Her buttocks stung as Eric started to smack them, short sharp slaps after each alternate thrust.

Sadie felt him withdraw, and she was dragged to her feet and turned around. Pushed across him, Eric instructed her to straddle George and ride his cock. She started to anyway, but his hands went to her shoulders and pushed her down. He started a rhythm going, then stood by George's feet and fed his cock into Sadie's mouth. She slurped on him greedily, enjoying the taste of her juices along his length.

Again Eric reached down and pulled at her nipples roughly until George stopped and told him to swap. They assumed the same position, this time Sadie riding Eric for all she was worth. She desperately wanted to touch herself, to rub her fingers on her clit, and cried out in desperation at not being able to.

The guys had better staying power than she'd given them credit for, swapping every ten minutes or so, Sadie getting close herself and feeling them throbbing inside her, only for them to pull out and her feelings to simmer down. She prayed in her mind for one of them to touch her clit, to tip her over the edge, but the agony was prolonged as they kept her hanging.

She heard them mutter something to each other, not understanding, then they both stopped, and Sadie felt herself being moved over to a garden bench she had. Pushed over the back of the bench, hands on her shoulder blades held her in place while the other undid the belt buckle, then fastened it again. This time it had been fastened against the slats. Now firmly in place, Sadie felt a cock nudging and rubbing around her arsehole, then two fingers pushed in. She jumped at the feeling, then braced as the cock returned and started to push into her.

Sadie was no stranger to anal masturbation, but it always hurt a lot until she'd got accustomed to being filled, always taking her time inserting her dildo or butt plug. There was no messing about now though and she squealed loudly as the cock was pushed in unceremoniously. She heard laughing behind her as hands pulled her buttocks open wide, and just as she'd got used to the cock it pulled out, to be replaced by the other.

They changed frequently again, this time fucking her hard for about thirty seconds until swapping for the other. Sadie guessed they were trying to stop themselves cumming just yet, and the urge to touch herself got stronger. George and Eric fucked her like this for around another fifteen minutes, alternating, both smacking at her now red raw arse.

She felt a hand on her chin again and her head was lifted. A cock was right in front of her, being wanked furiously, and Sadie automatically put out her tongue to take the cock in her mouth. It didn't budge, but surprised her as the owner came over and over, strings of cum showering over Sadie's face, some in her eyes, some in her hair. Just as the owner finished the other pulled out of her arse and did the same, adding a second cum load to her face and hair. This time she saw Eric's face grinning at her, a very contented look on her face.

About a minute later she felt the belt being undone and felt relief at finally being able to make herself cum, then frustration as her wrists were fastened behind her back again. Hands pulled her upright to face her phone, being held towards her, still filming. The brothers had both dressed again.

"Smile for the camera with your cum covered face," Eric told her.

Still filming, she found herself being marched towards the gate and back to the driveway.

"Where are we going?" she asked urgently.

"You're going to finish your walk, let's see how exciting it is for you naked and covered in cum for anyone to see," George answered.

Sadie felt it useless to protest, walking out into the driveway, pausing until they told her which way to walk, towards the Jones's house. She could hear other people in their gardens, just a fence or a gateway between them and a very used looking Sadie. She staggered on until they reached the last house, the Jones's, around a hundred feet from the road junction.

"So, how did that make you feel, excited?" Eric asked grinning.

"I need to cum," Sadie blurted out.

Eric looked at George who nodded. While Eric undid the belt, George opened the gate to the Jones's house giving them a view if either of them looked that way.

"Lie on your back with your pussy facing the road, level with the gate, don't start until I tell you," Eric instructed.

Sadie lay down nervously, George filming while Eric grabbed her ankles and held her legs high in the air. George filmed her face first, trails of cum still on it, some dripping down across her neck. He moved down her body, then crouched to the side of her legs, zooming in.

"Finger your arse for a bit, no touching your pussy yet," Eric said.

Sadie did so, trying to snake a finger out towards her wet gash, George making sure he got a good close up view of her arse contracting around her fingers as they plunged in and out. Several times cars drove past on the road, Sadie wondered in anyone had looked their way and seen.

George sensed the same, and moved by her head, filming so he had a view of the traffic going past.

"Go on then, make yourself cum girl," Eric said.

A flood of relief washed over Sadie and continuing to finger her arse her other hand plunged into her pussy, just a few thrusts before withdrawing and rubbing three fingers across her clit, almost at breakneck speed. Her back arched as she got closer and closer, then she cried out loudly as her orgasm finally hit her, her body spasming and her legs shaking as she shook uncontrollably.

She lay there for a while, oblivious to her surroundings until George it was probably time she headed home. He pulled her up but her legs shook and she stumbled, almost falling, Eric grabbed her and lifted her, carrying her naked limp body back to her house.

Sadie felt herself being placed onto her sofa, and a blanket placed over her.

"You look like you need to sleep, we'll see ourselves out," she heard George saying.

"Is that next month's rent paid then?" Sadie asked, smiling as she closed her eyes to sleep.

12