Safari NY - The Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say something Honey?" She said as she turned back towards him.

"Uh, no, I'm gonna go shower, and get ready for work," he said as he quickly turned and headed for the stairs before he noticed his cock was rock hard again. "What the fuck?" He said to himself surprised he was already aroused again. "What the fuck is going on here?"

------------------

Later that evening when he got home from work, he was exhausted. He just wanted to relax and maybe play his game only to remember his father had smashed it the night before so instead, he walked over to the kitchen looking for something to eat when saw a note on the fridge from Liz telling him that there was a pizza for him inside.

"Best Mom ever," he said as he opened the door and found his dinner waiting for him.

The house seemed quiet as his father was not there. He almost wasn't sure what to do with himself as he didn't have to worry about him getting drunk and screaming at him again. He was feeling very conflicted because there were some good memories with his Dad but most of them were just him as a drunk but despite everything he had put him through, Tim still hoped he was okay wherever he was.

After eating a few slices of pizza he decided to head upstairs. He didn't want to sleep on the couch again so he figured he could start cleaning up the mess in his room, hoping there wasn't too much broken glass everywhere from the damage caused last night.

As he made his way upstairs he opened his bedroom door and froze when he saw what was in there. There was no sign of any damage anywhere and not only had his TV been replaced by a larger one, but there was a brand new computer there as well, and not only that but it was the most up-to-date model along with a new keyboard and headset too.

"Holy shit!" He said to himself as he looked everything over.

His bed had been made and there was no broken glass anywhere. It was as if nothing had happened as he walked in and fell back on his bed. It felt more comfortable too which shocked him as he sat up and lifted the sheets.

"A new mattress? What the Hell Liz, how much are they paying you?" He said out loud.

"You like it?" He suddenly heard a voice say from the doorway.

"Liz?" He said shocked that she was standing there wearing a black dress with a very short skirt with sharp red lipstick and red sunglasses. She looked hot and he was almost ashamed for noticing but he asked: "What are you doing here, I thought you left for work?"

"I wanted to see the look on your face when you saw all of this," she said with a smile, sliding her glasses up as she walked over to him where he could see more clearly her breasts were ready to burst out.

"I uh, how?"

"My Boss, Sasha, when she heard about what happened she gave me a little bonus to help. I had told her about you and Henry and she was impressed by how I...... well, what I do to take care of you."

"Oh, well, you didn't have to do all of this. As amazing as it all is, I'm just lucky to have you," he said as he walked over and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him close before she said: "Anything for you."

He found himself getting aroused again as he could feel her warm body in his arms and her breast's pressed against his chest. That scent hit his nose again and he began to feel confused but also didn't want to let go of her either until he finally found the willpower.

"Thank you, for all of this though, not sure if I actually said that yet."

"Don't give it another thought. But I do have to get to work," she said before she looked him up and down, staring at his crotch for a few seconds which he thought was a little odd before she said: "have fun."

She shut the door behind her and headed down the stairs as Tim looked down at the raging erection pressing against his pants again. "What the fuck, why does this keep happening? She's my Stepmom, so why am I suddenly so......" he said to himself as he wanted nothing more than to jerk off.

He made sure he saw Liz's car pull away before he pulled down his pants. He felt so weird and even a little ashamed of himself as he wrapped his hand around his throbbing member. He began to think about Missy and how he hadn't talked to her in a few days because of everything that was going on and that he should call her.

Missy was a very attractive girl and he missed her but as he began to stroke himself he found that he wasn't thinking about his girlfriend. He tried very hard but that wasn't what he wanted and his cock knew it.

As he began to imagine himself getting sucked off by his stepmother, it was as if his cock suddenly twitched. Every stroke was magic as he thought about her. He had never seen her naked but it wasn't hard to imagine as that scent seemed to fill his nostrils again as he gently slid his hand up and down his manhood.

He imagined her climbing on top of him, slowly pulling down her dress and revealing her amazing breasts to him which seemed to have grown overnight. He thought about her ass as he had seen it that morning in the kitchen and couldn't help but think about how warm and soft it was. He wanted to bend her over the counter and shove his cock inside her so badly and these images in his mind were the best fuel for the fire in his loans.

"Oh fuck, that's it....... oh GOD!" He yelled out as he quickly began to cum quite a bit.

He quickly slid off the bed and tried to keep himself from staining his comforter as he pointed his cock at the floor and let his seed spray all over the hardwood as his body shook with delight. It felt so good jerking off to the thought of having sex with Liz and despite how weird it felt, the pleasure seemed to make it worth it.

It was even weirder as he had jerked off this morning and had an orgasm just as intense as this. He wasn't used to having two incredible orgasms in one day so he was a little confused but soon he took a moment to catch his breath and opened his eyes to see the mess he had to clean up.

"Well, shit!"

---------------

Over the next few days, things seemed to go back to normal, or at least as normal as they could. He hadn't had any more strange arousal around Liz and she was acting more like herself as well. It had been a week since his Dad had left but he found himself feeling pretty good about it, as he had Liz.

They were sitting on the couch watching TV as Tim told Liz about some crazy customer he had to deal with at work. They were both laughing as the whole situation just seemed ridiculous and Tim was glad that things were a lot more calm and relaxed. The house itself just seemed less stressful.

He suddenly felt his phone start to buzz in his pocket before he pulled it out. "Hey, It's Missy, I'm gonna take this in the other room," he said getting up off the couch.

"Tell Missy I said hi," she said as he walked into the kitchen.

Liz sat there turning her attention back to the show they were watching until she heard Tim in the other room. "You what?" He said in a loud voice. "How could......... but you still could have.......... you know what, I have to go," he said before he hung up the phone.

As he came walking out of the kitchen, Liz could tell he was very upset as he headed for the stairs. "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"It's fine," he said rather coldly before he headed up to his room and slammed the door shut.

Tim was very upset as he sat down on his bed with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to look like this in front of Liz but soon he heard a knock at the door.

"I just want to be left alone," he said.

"Tim, is everything okay? You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" She said as she opened the door and saw him sitting there with tears in his eyes. "What happened?"

Tim took a moment to try and compose himself before he finally said: "Missy cheated on me."

"Oh no," Liz said walking over and sitting down next to him.

"I hadn't heard from her in a few days, and I kept getting one-word responses to my texts because she didn't want to tell me, but yeah she cheated on me with some guy she just met."

"What a bitch!" Liz said with anger in her voice.

"What should have I expected? I'm a cripple who couldn't even get into college, of course, she would cheat on me."

"You shut up!" Liz said in a stern voice."There is nothing wrong with you. You are a good person with a good heart and she is a piece of shit and a coward!" Tim could have sworn he heard a growling noise coming from her for a second but quickly dismissed it as she rested his head on her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay Tim, I promise!" She reassured him as she held him for a few more minutes.

"Sometimes I feel like you're the only good thing left in my life."

"That's because I would never do anything to hurt you. You deserve so much better than a cheating whore, because that's what she is. Just a whore!"

"I love you, Liz," he said enjoying this moment with her before he looked at the clock. "Don't you have to get to work?" Tim asked breaking the silence.

"Oh shit, I do. Listen, you get some rest, and I promise tomorrow everything is gonna be better," she said kissing him on the forehead before she got up and headed for the door. "I love you, Tim," she said with a smile before she shut the door and headed to the bedroom grabbing her phone. "Hello, Sasha?" She said to the person on the other end of the line. "I'm gonna be a little late, I have some business to attend to," she said with a growl in her voice.

-----------

Missy had just gotten back to her dorm room after a long day of classes and finally telling calling Tim and told him what she had done. She felt bad but she knew deep down that this long-distance relationship wasn't going to work and she needed to move on. She also knew she didn't go about it the right way either.

After all the stress of that, she just wanted to lie down and go to sleep. She had a room to herself which she liked so going to bed a little early wasn't going to be a problem as she stripped down to just a t-shirt and panties before climbing into bed.

It wasn't long before she had fallen asleep, leaving her window open a little to let some of the cool night air in. She liked it to be a little cold while she slept especially with how hot it had been recently. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep and didn't notice the strange dark mist entering her room.

It was as if a shadow was creeping across the wood floor by something that wasn't there. It made no sound as it approached the edge of Missy's bed and examined the sleeping woman before the shadow hands slid up along her blanket before sliding it off of her.

Missy let out a moan as she was still asleep but could feel the chill of the air around her as the shadows slid up her legs. She reacted as if she could feel them caressing her skin before her shirt was lifted exposing her stomach. They quickly slid down to her panties as the fabric began to lift away from her and slide down her legs, leaving her exposed before the shadow began to return to her slit hovering around it.

Missy let out a moan, biting her lip as she began to writhe in the bed, feeling a gentle caress on her pussy. She wasn't sure what was happening but it felt amazing as she began to move her hips and spread her legs a little. Her hands slid under her shirt as she began to grab her breasts and moan even louder before she opened her eyes.

"What....... what the?" She said in a panic not sure what was happening before she began to see red light start to shine within her slit as this warm sensation grew inside her. "Oh my........ God!" She moaned tilting her head back as this strange sensation continued within her pussy driving her mad.

She bucked her hips trying to get relief as she was being brought to the edge but she was not reaching orgasm. The heat grew hotter as she clenched the bed sheets feeling something strange happening in her pussy as she screamed out her passion.

As she opened her eyes she saw this large dark creature with giant wings standing over her. The eyes were glowing yellow as its hands continued to violate and change her sexual organ. She was frightened and aroused at the same time as she didn't know what was happening or what this thing was. The creature leaned forward and looked deep into her eyes.

"You!" The creature growled at her. "If you are going to act like a slut, then a slut is what you will be!"

"Please......... oh my God...... oh MY GOD!"

"What are you?"

"What are...... doing to...... me?"

"WHAT ARE YOU?"

"I'm a........... SLUT!" She screamed as her pussy finally let go and she came so hard that there was a glowing fountain of fluids spraying out of her.

"What the fuck!" Tim yelled out as he awoke the following morning in his bed covered with sweat.

He had just had the craziest dream about Missy being attacked by the same creature he had dreamed about having sex with the night his father left. He was again aroused and confused as to what was going on with him lately. It had been days since anything like this had happened and now he had a painful erection and was trying not to think about what he had just dreamed about or his stepmother.

"Jesus, I need to get laid, or get help," he said before he rolled out of bed.

"Good morning!" Liz said standing in his doorway as he quickly covered himself with his blanket, trying to hide the tent in his shorts.

"Oh, uh, Good Morning," he said with a smile.

"I see someone else is awake," she said with a laugh making him blush a little. "Relax Tim, I've seen it all, but breakfast is ready downstairs when you are."

As she left the room he was a bit confused by her comment. "Did she just comment on my........." he said looking down at his crotch. "What the fuck?"

------------

The next day Tim was at work again standing by the main entrance and welcoming everyone who he came in. It was getting late in the day and his shift was almost over. He was starting to hate his job as he looked down at his leg. He was angry when he thought it was just bad luck that had left him like this, but he was even madder knowing it was his father who had done it to him.

"Hey man," a familiar voice said as Tim turned and saw his pal Jason walking towards him with his girlfriend Veronica next to him. "How's it going, I know it's been a rough few days?"

"Yeah, just a bit, but all in all, it could be worse."

"I'm gonna go grab my Shampoo and let you guys catch up," Veronica said before she kissed Jason on the cheek and smiled at Tim before heading off into the store.

"Looks like you guys are doing well," Tim said watching her walk away.

"Thanks, she's great. Oh, sorry about you and Missy though. Did you hear about what happened to her?"

"You mean how she cheated on me and then dumped me? Yeah, I heard," Tim said with sarcasm in his voice.

"No, about how she turned into like this super nympho. The guy she cheated on you with is in the hospital. Apparently, she fucked him so hard she almost killed him, his friend, his friend's girlfriend, and even one of the teachers."

"Wait, really?" Tim asked shocked by this.

"I know right, it's like she lost her mind or something after she cheated on you, so maybe you dodged a bullet there."

"Yeah, maybe I did."

"Still sucks getting dumped like that right after your Dad left, but at least you still got Liz. She's awesome."

"Yeah, she is the best. Don't know what I'd do without her. Good thing she got that job too so we don't have to worry about losing the house."

"Oh? Where is she working?"

"Some place called the Safari, as a Hostess," Tim said as Jason suddenly had a strange look on his face.

"Wait, that place in the city?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Haven't you heard the stories about that place? The strippers not being human, and the customers who change after going there?"

"You don't actually believe that crap do you?"

"I didn't until my brother Charlie told me about how his friend's fiance had her Bachelorette party there, and ever since then, she and the rest of the bridesmaids have just not been the same. I guess the wedding turned into a crazy orgy and none of them ever talk about it."

"That's fucked up."

"Has Liz been acting any different lately?"

"What? No, she........" Tim suddenly stopped and thought about what Jason had just said and Liz had been acting differently.

He had noticed it the night she stopped his Dad from hitting him. She just showed up out of nowhere and stopped a baseball bat with her bare hand. She had also seemed sexier than he remembered, not wearing pants at night, and acting very affectionate towards him. And the scent, that scent she has had lately that has been driving him wild.

Then he thought about that strange dream he had about Missy. The creature that corrupted her was the same one as the other dream he had. And now Missy had turned into some crazy nympho.

"Holy shit," he said under his breath.

"What was that?" Jason asked.

"Oh, nothing. No Liz has been her normal self, nothing strange at all."

Jason stared at him for a moment before he finally said: "Okay, well, just maybe keep an eye on her is all I'm saying. You're my best friend and I gotta look out for you."

"Thanks, hey it was good to see you Man, but my shift is almost over."

"No worries, talk to you later okay?" Jason said before he patted him on the shoulder and headed off into the store.

"Fuck, what happened to you, Liz?" He said to himself before he headed to the break room.

----------

Tim got home still thinking about what Jason had said to him and he couldn't let it go. He was starting to wonder if something had happened to his stepmother or if he was just reading into something that wasn't really happening.

He was suddenly sexually attracted to her which he thought was weird but the more he thought about it he realized that she wasn't biologically related to him so it wasn't that strange. There are a lot of videos online that are based on that very scenario, and the fact that his father was no longer around making him feel worthless, maybe he was just noticing her in a different light.

As he walked in the front door he suddenly heard her voice. "Oh, hello Honey," she said as he looked over and saw her sitting on the couch wearing her bathrobe.

"Oh, hey," he said nervously.

"Rough day?" She asked raising an eyebrow as she noticed him limping more than usual.

"Leg hurts a bit but it's nothing."

"Oh, that reminds me," she said jumping up and walking over to her purse. A friend from work recommended this stuff. Take your pants off and sit down."

"What, what, why?" He asked suddenly shocked by what she had just said to him.

"What's wrong? It's a cream that is supposed to help make your leg feel better, so sit down and I'll rub your leg for you."

"I was just going to go to bed."

"Oh nonsense, let me help you," she insisted as she motioned for him to sit down.

Tim was suddenly nervous but he remembered who Liz was, and how she had always been there for him and even protected him. There was no way she would ever do anything to hurt him so he sat down on the couch as she asked.

"I said take your pants off silly. Allow me," she said suddenly reaching for his belt, quickly unbuckling it, and unzipping his pants before sliding them off. "I need to apply it to your leg so the pants would just be in the way."

The way she got his pants off so quickly was honestly the sexiest thing Tim had ever seen. Missy had never done anything like that when they were together. He and Missy had never had sex and she only gave him the occasional hand job. He would return the favor but she never seemed to be a big fan of his work.

Liz applied the lotion to her hands. Rubbing them together before she began to rub his thigh. "There, doesn't that feel good?" She asked him as she began to rub this lotion on his leg.