Safari NY - The Siren

Story Info
Young man's stepmom changes after getting new job.
15.3k words
4.79
11.7k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

It was late in the evening as Tim sat at his computer playing an online RPG with others. He had just turned 19 after he graduated High school but his college plans had fallen through so he didn't have much to do now that his girlfriend Missy had started classes. They were trying to make it work long distance but Tim had his doubts that it would.

When he was very young, his leg was broken and because it never healed right he now walked with a limp. He was too young to remember how it happened and his Dad always just said it was some sort of accident but given how he was, Tim had his theories. His mother died when he was very young. Elizabeth, his stepmom had always taken good care of him, treating him as if he was her own. She had married his Dad over six years ago and even he couldn't figure out what she saw in him.

Tim's Father, Henry was a drunk and quite honestly a complete piece of shit. Tim figured his injury was caused during one of his drunken rage incidents even though it was never confirmed. His mother died in a car accident after one of their many arguments. Elizabeth was a little sterner with him but even she had gotten a black eye or two during their time together.

Honestly, Tim always thought the reason she sticks around is for him because she always puts herself between him and his father. Tim always felt bad about that because Elizabeth was a young beautiful woman who could do so much better than him, but she refused to leave him with the asshole.

"Fuck, again?" Tim said hearing his father screaming again. "Hey, I gotta step away for a moment," he said into his headset before getting out of the chair.

Time limped over to the door to shut it before he could hear them better. "I told you I don't want you working at a shithole like that!" Henry yelled.

"Well one of us has to work! Sitting around being a drunk asshole doesn't pay the bills."

"You fucking little," Henry said as Tim could hear him suddenly stumble over as he had fallen.

"Wow, too drunk to even hit me?" Elizabeth said in a mocking voice.

"You know what...... get the fuck out of my house you slut!" He yelled before he stumbled again.

Tim saw Elizabeth walk up the stairs to grab her purse from the bedroom when she noticed Tim standing at his door. "Are you okay?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in his condition," she said with a smile before patting him on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry about all of this."

"Tim, you have nothing to be sorry about. And don't worry, if this job works out, then we'll be just fine," she said reassuring him.

"Will we though?" He said looking down the stairs, hearing his father scuffle on the kitchen floor.

"Yes, we will. I'd stay in your room for the evening though, just in case."

"Yeah, so wait, where are you working?"

"I'm a hostess at this place called the Safari. The pay is good and I've been told the tips are amazing."

"Isn't that a strip club?" He asked a little concerned.

"As I said, I'm just a hostess and don't worry about anything. You know I'll always take care of you," she said with a smile before kissing him on the forehead.

As she walked downstairs to the front door she glanced back and saw Henry on the kitchen floor snoring as he had passed out. She smirked and opened the door, waving up to Tim one more time before heading off to her new job.

Tim's father had lost his job so the thought of losing the house was on everyone's mind. As much as they told him not to worry about it, he still did. As much as he had dreamed of going off to college and getting an education, a part of him was glad that Elizabeth didn't have to worry about paying for that.

Tim was trying to find a job as well but it was tough with his leg the way it was. He couldn't stock shelves or lift much of anything. Standing for long periods was difficult too so he was having a very hard time trying to find a job that paid well and didn't require a lot of physical activity. He tried to find something he could do from home on his computer but that wasn't proving useful either. All he was able to find was a greeter job and the local Wal-Mart which he wasn't all that excited about.

Tim had returned to his game and got back into the quest they were on before one of his friends asked: "hey man, everything alright?"

"Yeah, just my Dad being himself again," Tim said to his pal Jason who knew all about his situation.

"I'm sorry dude. Sucks for your Mom too I bet."

"Stepmom, but she's pretty good at putting him in his place."

"Yeah, Liz is a beast, and hot too!"

"Jason, what did I tell you about calling my Stepmom hot?"

"Sorry bro, but she is a piece. I have no idea how your Dad ever convinced her to marry him."

"That I can agree on," Tim said to his friend.

"Wait, who has a hot stepmom?" One of the other players asked.

"Enough about hot stepmoms! Let's get back to the game," Tim said trying to change the subject as he noticed one of the players just standing there not moving. "What's the hold-up?"

"Just looking up Stepmom porn," he said breaking his silence.

"You guys suck!"

Tim didn't deny the fact that Liz was a very attractive woman. She was tall and curvy with dark hair but it was hard because she had been in his life for so long that he did see her as more of a mother figure than anything else but every now in then he did find himself checking her out when she would get dressed up for their anniversary or something like that but of course, he would never act on it.

Tim hadn't noticed how much time had passed. The others in his group finally said they were signing off for the night and Tim decided to do the same as he looked at the clock and realized it was after midnight.

"Shit, it is late," he said to himself before he decided to head downstairs and grab a drink before going to bed.

He hadn't heard from his Dad at all in a while so he began to wonder if he was still passed out on the kitchen floor or perhaps even dead. As much as he hated him he still didn't want that as he limped down the stairs and turned the corner to see he was no longer lying on the floor.

"Huh?" He said to himself as he grabbed a drink from the fridge and headed back towards the stairs when he heard a crash from his room. "What the fuck?" He said to himself as he made his way up the steps only to turn into his room and see his Dad standing there with a baseball bat and his computer smashed on the floor. "Dad, what the fuck?" He said seeing the damage.

"Watch your fucking mouth! We need to save money, and I can't do that with you playing these stupid fucking games all the time," he said before he turned. "Same with the TV!" He swung the bat and smashed Tim's TV as well.

"Dad, fucking stop!"

"No! You shut up and listen. There are gonna be some changes around here, and if you don't like it, then maybe I'll break the other leg too!" He said threatening him with the bat. "The first one was pretty easy anyway."

"Wait, what?" Tim asked after what he had just heard. "You broke my leg? You crippled me like this?"

"Really? Did it take you this long to figure it out? No wonder you didn't get into college. You're a fucking idiot just like your mother was."

Tim was filled with rage as everything hit him all at once. He had always considered the idea it was his dad who had done this to him but deep down he had hoped that he wasn't as big of a prick as he acted. Maybe deep down he did care, but as he stood there holding back tears, he realized that he was wrong.

"You gonna cry now?" Henry said mocking him. "I'll give you something to cry about.

Tim braced himself as he watched his father swing the bat at him. A strange and pleasant scent suddenly came across his nose before he heard the bar hit something but it was not him which had him confused. As he opened his eyes he saw someone standing between him and his father holding the bat in their bare hand as if they had caught it when he swung.

"What the fuck?" Henry said as he couldn't pull the bat away.

"Liz?" Tim said as he suddenly realized it was his stepmom standing there but he never heard or saw her enter the room. "How......."

"Tim, Honey, could you go downstairs while your father and I have a little discussion?"

"You bitch..... let go of the......" Henry demanded trying to pull the bat away from her.

"I can't just leave you....." he started to say.

"Now Tim!" She said again with some volume in her voice.

Tim looked at his drunken father still trying to get the bat free before he swung his other fist toward her. He was shocked as he saw her catch his wrist in her hand and begin to squeeze until he heard a snap and watched Henry fall to his knees in pain.

"It's okay Tim, I'll be down in a few minutes," she said turning to him with a reassuring smile on her face.

Tim began to back away as he left the room and headed downstairs. There was something about the way Elizabeth looked at him that bothered him. It was her but there was something different about her. Other than the fact that she was able to stop a baseball bat and a fist with her bare hands, there was something strange about her eyes.

He walked into the kitchen and waited as his heart was racing. The worst part was that he didn't hear anything. There was no yelling or screaming, or the sounds of more smashing, just silence which made it all that much worse.

After a few minutes he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and he saw his stepmother come walking around the corner with a smile on her face before entering the kitchen.

"You alright?" She asked looking him over. "He didn't hit you did he?"

"No, no, I'm fine, but are you okay?"

"Oh, just perfect," she said with a grin that also unnerved him a little as she just seemed different but he still couldn't figure out why.

"Where's...... Henry?"

"Let's just say he went to bed early, and tomorrow morning he and I are going to discuss the changes that are gonna happen around here."

"Oh, I see," he said with a strange look on his face.

"Things are gonna get better around here okay, I promise," she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

"He....... he did it."

"Did what?" She asked confused.

"When we were upstairs, he told me, he's the one who did this to me," he said putting his hand on his bad leg as he held back tears.

"Excuse me?" She said with anger in his voice.

"He threatened to hit me, and said he would break my leg, just like he did the first one."

Elizabeth suddenly got very quiet as she stared blankly. Her hand was still on his shoulder as he could sware he heard something that sounded like a growl come from her but he wasn't sure as he looked around the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to......" he started to say before she placed her finger on his lips.

"You never have to apologize, you understand me?" She said rubbing his shoulder. She took a deep breath and smiled before she said. "Why don't you sleep on the couch tonight, and we'll get your room cleaned up in the morning. Okay?"

"Sure," he said before he stood up and headed towards the couch while Liz grabbed a pillow and blanket out of the closet and got them ready for him.

"There you go," she said before he sat down. "Now I know it's been a rough night, but try to get some sleep and I promise, tomorrow everything will be better, okay?"

"Thanks, Liz, you're the best," he said appreciating everything she has done for him.

"I may just be your stepmom, but I will always take care of you like you were my own," she said placing her hand on the side of his face before kissing him on the forehead. "Now get some sleep."

Elizabeth stood up and turned towards the stairs as she tightened her fists, trying to hide her rage from Tim before she began heading up to her bedroom. She looked over at Tim one more time, smiling at him before reaching the top and heading towards the bedroom door.

As she opened it, she saw Henry tied up on the bed with tape over his mouth, struggling to get free. He had blood on his face and was scared when he saw his wife enter the room and shut the door behind her.

"So, the reason my boy walks with a limp, is because of you?" She said in a very low voice.

Henry's eye's widened as he watched Elizabeth approach her with glowing eyes before she began to transform in front of him. He screamed but his voice was muffled by the tape as he watched this creature approach him after what she had done to him already.

"Shh, don't worry Honey, I'm gonna take good care of Tim, and I don't think we need you anymore!'

-------------------------

Tim tossed and turned on the couch all night long as he had very strange dreams. It was hard for him to make out what was happening but they were strangely erotic and also frightening at the same time. He was pinned down by some sort of dark creature that he couldn't make out, but it had glowing eyes and what looked like large black wings.

As the dream started he saw this creature above him and quickly realized that it wasn't trying to hurt him, but it seemed to be having sex with him. He could feel the warmth against his legs and his cock deep inside this creature as it writhed and moaned on top of him. It felt incredible in fact but he was still afraid as he couldn't make out any details about the creature.

Soon all he could focus on was the pleasure as it milked him closer and closer to climax as his hand slid up its thighs and around its ass which felt smooth and warm. "That's it, just a few more pumps and it's all over my Love," the creature suddenly whispered in his ear in a voice he almost recognized. "And don't worry, I will take good care of Timmy!"

"Fuck..... I'm gonna......... I'm gonna......." he moaned as his toes curled and he was ready to burst as the creature leaned down and kissed him before he yelled: "FUCK!" Before he suddenly found himself sitting up on the couch and it was morning.

The sun was out and he was still covered in the blanket Liz had supplied for him but he had a very painful erection going on as well. In the dream, he felt so close to orgasm but it never happened and now as he lifted the blanket he could see his cock pulsing under the cloth of his shorts, begging for release.

"Good morning sleepy head," Liz's voice suddenly said as she walked into the living room with a plate in her hand.

"Liz, I uh," he said quickly covering himself up, trying to hide the embarrassing boner between his legs.

"Want a muffin?" She asked handing him a warm Banana nut muffin. "Just came out of the oven, so they are hot."

"Uh, thanks," he said accepting her offering before taking a bite. "Damn, these are good."

"Thanks," she said with a smile placing the plate down on the coffee table. "So Tim, we need to talk."

"Okay?" He said curiously. "Is everything alright?"

"Well, your father, he uh," she paused as if not sure how to say what she needed to say. "Well, he left."

"Wait, what do you mean he left?" He asked sitting up a little more.

"When I got up this morning, there was a note saying that he was leaving, and......"

"And what?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is I am going to take care of you, okay? And he will never hurt you again."

Tim took this information and tried to process it. Something didn't seem right but he wasn't sure what it was. Liz had been acting very strange and even now the way she looked at him, the way she spoke, something just seemed off but he wasn't sure what it was.

"Are you okay?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it's just, it's a lot to take in. Don't get me wrong, he was the worst, but he was still my Dad, you know?"

"I know," she said sliding over onto the couch next to him. "But we're gonna be okay, right?"

"Yeah," he said leaning over as she wrapped her hands around him. "Yeah, we're gonna be fine."

As he hugged Liz he noticed a very odd scent that he didn't recognize. It wasn't an unpleasant scent and he immediately recognized it from last night. His cock began to twitch a little as if he found the scent arousing but he wasn't sure why.

"I uh, I have to use the bathroom," he said letting go of her before he wrapped himself up in the blanket and tried to leave.

"Here, let me put the blanket away for you," she said pulling it off of him before he quickly turned away trying to hide the erection pitching a tent in his shorts.

"I uh," he stammered out before he headed to the downstairs bathroom as quickly as he could before shutting the door behind him. "What the fuck!" He said to himself looking down at the raging boner sticking out of his shorts now.

He tried to pee hoping it would be enough to calm him down but that wasn't happening either. No matter what he did his bladder was being stubborn and he soon realized he only had one choice.

He wrapped his hand around his penis and began to gently stroke it. The first stroke felt amazing as he bent over, feeling the pleasure shoot through him. The second one was just as intense as he didn't realize just how badly he wanted to cum.

"Fu.......ck!" He blurted out stroking himself again before he heard a knock at the door.

"Everything alright in there?" Liz asked through the door.

"Yeah, just uh, be out in a minute."

That scent came through the door again hitting his nostrils as his body shook. "What the fuck is going on here?" He asked himself as his cock twitched again before he grabbed it and gave it a few more strokes. "Oh..... oh.......... SHIT!" He blurted out as he began to cum but much harder than he usually did.

His knees began to shake as he grabbed the window sill to hold himself up as he emptied his cum into the toilet bowl. The loud plops as his seed hit the water had him worried that Liz could hear it outside the door but it didn't matter at the moment as the pleasure shot through his body.

"Holy shit!" He whispered to himself as his cock finally began to deflate while streams of cum dripped from the tip. He quickly got himself cleaned up before he opened the door only to see Liz standing there waiting for him. "Woah..... what the....."

"Juice?" She asked holding a glass up to him filled with what looked like orange juice.

"Uh, thanks?" He said taking the glass. "Are you alright Liz?"

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Well it's just, last night was weird, and Dad just abandoned us, and your acting weird?"

"I'm sorry, with everything that's happened, I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright. You and me, we've got this, okay?"

"Yeah, I know we'll be fine," he said still shocked that his dad had just up and left. "But if you need to talk, or need anything at all, I'm here for you too."

Liz smiled at his remark. "You are such a good kid, more of a man than your father ever was," she said before she walked away back into the kitchen.

"Hey uh, so how was the job?" He asked as he hobbled over to the kitchen.

"Oh," she said as if surprised by his question. "It was great. The owner showed me the ropes, and welcomed me to the Safari family," she said as her eyes seemed to trail off a bit.

"Oh, that's good," he said noticing how she was still acting weird.

"But anyway, the pay is good, so like I said, we'll be fine," she said before she began to clean up the mess she made around the stove.

Tim was about to head upstairs to shower when he found himself staring at her while she cleaned. She was wearing a loose-fitting night shirt that showed off a good amount of cleavage. He was surprised because he didn't remember her breast's looking that shapely before. She turned and reach up into the cabinet to put away some glassware and he noticed that she wasn't wearing any pants, but from his perspective, it didn't look like she was wearing any underwear either.

"What the....." he said under his breath as he found himself staring at her perfectly round ass.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers