Safari NY - The Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tingled a little but he had to admit that it felt very good as she rubbed the lotion into his skin. The pain was starting to fade as well which wasn't an easy task. Most pain relievers only took the edge off but he was not in any pain at the moment.

"Wow, this feels so good," he said relaxing a little.

"I'm glad to hear it. So how was work?"

"Not bad, I saw Jason."

"Oh good, how is he doing?"

"He's good. Um, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything," she said with a smile as she continued to massage his leg.

"The Safari, I've heard some weird things about it."

She suddenly looked into his eyes with a curious look. "Really? Like what?"

"That the strippers aren't human, and that it can change people," he said as Liz paused for a moment.

She began to massage his leg again before she said: "What do you mean?"

"Jason had told me about a friend of his and something that had happened to a bridal party that went there. It sounds a bit crazy but I just want to make sure you are okay is all."

"Oh, it's so sweet that you worry about me, but I'm fine, I promise."

"You'd tell me though, right? I mean if you felt uncomfortable there or if anything strange was going on?"

Her hand suddenly slid further up his thigh even slipping under his boxers a little as her fingers were now only a few inches from his balls. It was a little awkward but a part of him didn't want her to stop. In fact, he wanted her to keep going as he noticed her robe starting to open a little and he was pretty sure she was naked underneath.

"I think Jason is just filling your head with nonsense. You have nothing to worry about Tim, especially from me," she said as her hand got even closer to his genitals.

"Hey, Jason just worries about me, as you do. He's been my friend for years."

A smile came across her face before she said: "Jason has always been a good kid, but don't you worry about a thing. Sasha has a way of making people feel more free and in control of their own lives, almost liberating them," she continued to say getting even closer to the point he could feel her fingernail gently caress the bottom of his sack. "And all that matters is that I love you Tim, and I would do anything for you, and I do mean anything."

Liz sat there on her knees in front of him with her hands on his leg as she stared at him with a look of lust in her eyes that he had never seen before. Her robe has opened even more and he could clearly see her perfectly rounded breasts right in front of him as he tried desperately not to stare at them. He also had a huge erection that was obvious even under his shorts and he didn't do anything to hide it as a part of him wanted her to touch it right then in there, in fact, he was practically praying she would.

"Oh, is that the time?" She suddenly said looking at the clock. "I have to get to work." She stood up closing her robe before she headed towards the stairs to go get ready. "Let me know how your leg feels, I was told that cream works wonders," she said before disappearing upstairs.

"Holy shit........ holy shit!" Tim said as he was so horny and conflicted that he wanted to fuck her but also realized that Jason might have been right and Liz had changed.

He quickly put his pants back on which was a little difficult with the situation under his shorts but he got them on before he heard Liz coming back down the stairs wearing a stunning black leather dress and high heels. He couldn't help but stare at her as she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

"Well, make sure you rest that leg, and I left you Chinese food in the fridge," she said before she walked over and threw her arms around him. "Don't give what Jason told you another thought. You never have anything to worry about from me," she said reassuring him. "We can talk about it more later."

She let go of him and headed for the front door leaving for work as Tim stood there confused and aroused.

----------------

"Hey, you want to watch a movie tonight?" Jason asked Veronica as she sat next to him in his room.

"Hmm, maybe, what about that new vampire flick?"

"Really? You want to watch a vampire film?"

"Yeah, because they get me super turned on," she said giving him a seductive smile. "Get it started, I'll be right back."

Veronica got up and headed to the bathroom. As she was in there she pulled out her lipstick and reapplied it to her lips as she was feeling very sexy tonight and had planned on taking it out on Jason once she got the chance.

She didn't notice this strange black smoke that had begun to slide in through the window and roll across the floor toward her. She was too busy looking in the mirror getting herself dolled up for her boyfriend before the smoke began to swirl up around her.

"Wait.... what the....." she began to say finally noticing the smoke, but before she could do anything it suddenly shot into her mouth, invading her body before it disappeared.

Veronica fell to the floor unconscious and didn't move for a few moments. Jason hadn't heard the sound of her hitting the flood so was completely unaware of what had happened to his girlfriend. After another moment she finally opened her eyes and pulled herself to her feet. She began to examine herself before looking in the mirror.

"My my, she is cute," Veronica said but she was not Veronica anymore. "Not as curvy as my body but I can make this work."

"Hey, you okay in there Babe?" Jason suddenly yelled out. Veronica left the bathroom and headed back to Jason who had started the movie. "Hey, this is the one you wanted to watch right?" He said after seeing her enter the room.

Veronica had a strange look in her eye as she approached him. She quickly climbed on top of him straddling him as she pressed her lips to his. She pulled off her shirt before she kissed him again as Jason was liking what she was doing but was also confused by the way she was acting.

"Woah, I thought you wanted to watch the movie?"

"Oh, I think we can think of better things to do with our time," she said as she rubbed her crotch against his. "I have always admired how much of a good friend you have been to Tim."

"Huh?" He said confused. "You want to talk about Tim right now?"

"I'm just saying, you are such a loyal friend, and I admire that about you, but could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything!"

"Stop talking about the Safari."

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"I overheard you telling Tim about the strange things that happen there."

"Okay? Yeah, I mentioned it because his stepmom works there and I'm just worried that....." he stopped talking when she placed her finger on his lips.

Jason suddenly felt strange and at first didn't notice that his pants had begun to unbuckle themselves, spreading open before sliding down followed by his underwear. The rest of Veronica's clothing had seemed to disappear as well as her naked body pressed against his before he felt her lips connect with his and her warm pussy gently touching the tip of his cock.

Veronica's eye's turned yellow as she stared into his before lowering herself onto his painfully erect waiting cock. "Doesn't that feel good?" She said in a voice that didn't sound like her own.

"Veronica...... what...... what's going on?"

"Just relax Babe, and forget about the Safari. Doesn't my pussy feel so good?" She said moving her hips a little as he let out a gasp.

"Holy...... shit!" He blurted out as he felt like he could cum at any moment. "Fuck, this feels so fucking....... good!"

"That's it, just feel my pussy suck all those worrisome memories away. Just listen to my voice, feel the pleasure, and cum for me. You want to cum inside me so badly don't you," she said, feeling his hands wrap around her ass. "Don't you?"

"I do...... I fucking do!"

"That's a good boy. So good to Tim, and so sweet that you worry about Liz, but don't worry about them. Just forget about the Safari and keep being a good friend to Tim. Okay?"

Jason had no idea what was going on as his mind just spun in circles while his cock was ready to burst. He just wanted to cum and the longer as teased him the more he didn't care about anything else. He was starting to forget what Charlie had told him about the Safari and what he had said to Tim earlier that day.

"Now, be a good boy and cum for me," she said gently biting his lip. "Cum for me, forget those worrying memories, and just cum, right......... now!"

"Fuck.......... FUCK!" He yelled as his cock began to erupt inside Veronica's pussy stronger than any orgasm he could remember. She moaned and smiled as she felt his cum fill her insides. "Fuck...... oh God, Veronica....... this feels so........... FUCK!"

Veronica suddenly looked up as the black smoke exited her body. She was herself again but like Jason, her mind had been given specific instructions. She could feel Jason's cock still violently twitching inside her and it felt incredible but she wanted more. She now had this insatiable lust that needed to be taken care of as she kissed Jason and began moving her hips trying to get him aroused again.

"FUCK!" Tim yelled suddenly jumping awake after having another crazy dream. "What the fuck...... what the fuck is going on?" He continued to yell as he jumped out of bed, confused why he just dreamed about that same creature possessing his friend's girlfriend and fucking him while telling him to forget about the Safari.

He started to calm down and catch his breath when he noticed something even stranger. He had jumped out of bed rather quickly and had been pacing back and forth for a minute when he realized that his leg didn't hurt at all. He looked down at his old injury and put pressure on it but there was no pain at all and when he walked there was no limp.

"What the........ how is this possible?" He said to himself as he had never felt this good before. "There's no way....... there's no fucking way!"

"Good morning, how does the leg feel?" Liz asked opening the door after hearing him awake.

"How..... what was that stuff?"

"Just an old remedy Sasha recommended. Looks like it worked."

"Yeah but how...... this isn't right! Dr. Mendes said it would take multiple surgeries to fix my leg?"

"Don't think about it too much. All that matters is that you feel better, right?"

Tim looked at his stepmother and her eyes just looked strange. The dreams he had been having, the erotic feelings for her, and now the healed leg. He didn't know what was going on with her and the Safari but he knew something wasn't right and he had to figure out what it was but for now, he needed to play along.

"You know what, you're right," he said smiling at her. "My leg feels great. Even if it doesn't last, I'm just....... thank you," he said walking over and hugging her.

"Oh, it's nothing. You know I'd do anything for you, Honey," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

As he held her in his arms he began to think more about what had happened to her. What had the Safari done to the only person in his life who actually cares about him? Was she still her or was she the demonic creature he kept seeing in his dreams?

He held her a little tighter to Liz's surprise but she didn't complain. "Tim, is everything alright?" She asked, still holding him.

"I really hope so," he said holding her a moment longer before finally pulling away. "I uh, I gotta get ready for work though."

"Okay, well have a good day," she said with a smile as he headed to the bathroom.

He turned back one more time and said: "Hey Lizzy?"

"Lizzie? You haven't called me that in years."

"You know I love you right? And how much I appreciate everything you've done for me?"

She smiled brightly at his remark almost trying to hide tears before she said: "Of course, I do. Now go get ready for work before you're late," she said turning and heading down the stairs, wiping her eyes."

Tim closed the door to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "She's still in there, but......" he started to say to himself before he pulled out his phone. "Come on buddy, pick up."

"Hel......... hello?" He heard Jason on the other end sounding completely exhausted.

"Jason, good you're up. Listen, I need to ask you about the Safari, and......"

"Oh yeah, listen I was just messing with you last night. There's nothing wrong with the Safari. Turns out my brother was just full of shit."

"Wait, but you said......"

"Hey, I gotta go. Talk to you later!"

Tim suddenly heard a click on the other end as Jason hung up on him. "Fuck....... it's true!"

Jason dropped his phone on the floor as he lay there on his area rug naked and covered with different fluids. Veronica was asleep next to him in the same condition after they had spent the entire night fucking like wild animals. He wasn't sure what had come over his girlfriend or how he was able to perform all night but it was crazy and amazing as she let out a moan and rolled over on top of him before he passed out again.

--------------

Liz had gone out to run some errands so Tim decided to head out for the day before his shift started later. He told her he was working early but the truth was he was heading into the city. He was sitting in the car outside the Safari watching a few people go in and out as they had just opened.

"Okay, let's give it a shot," he said before he looked over the fake ID he had used a few months ago so he and Jason could get some beer for a party after graduation and had hoped it could get him in here.

He headed for the door, still surprised at how good his leg felt as he walked across the parking lot. It had the strength he just wasn't used to but it filled him with some joy that it was feeling this good as he approached the door ready to show the big guy with a nose ring his ID.

He looked Tim over for a second and just nodded his head telling him to go inside. Tim was shocked but he headed in. He was wondering why that guy looked like he had scales but was soon distracted by all the women he saw walking around him.

A woman with black fir who looked like a cat walked by him smiling at him as her tail brushed against him as she passed. There was another woman with orange stripes with feline features similar to the other carrying drinks who also gave him a sexy grin.

"Wow, what is this place?" He said to himself before he sat down at the bar and just looked around.

One of the bartenders was a bald woman with snake-like features. The woman on stage was a woman with horns, red skin, and a devil's tail. Her breasts were perfect as she squeezed them around the metal pole she was using for her performance.

"What'll it be kid?" A voice said as he quickly turned to see a woman who looked somewhat normal standing behind the bar. She was very attractive as she smiled at him and he began to wonder why she didn't have any inhuman features like the others. "You look a bit young. First time?"

"Uh, yeah, but I've heard good things about this place."

"Oh really? Well how about a drink to start you off."

"Sure, just a beer?" He said not sure what to say.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" She asked raising an eyebrow before she leaned over and got a closer look at him. She took in a deep breath through her nose almost as if she was smelling him. "Oh, you really shouldn't be here kid," she said before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, but you need to come with us," a large man who looked like a mix between man and bull said to him before he was escorted away from the bar and up a set of stairs.

Tim was nervous as he approaches a large set of double doors before the other man knocked who looked like a tiger. After a few seconds, he heard the door unlock and this very attractive woman with green hair answered the door.

"Ms. Ezranox, this is the one."

"I can see that, please come in," she said stepping aside as they brought him inside and sat him down on the leather couch in the middle of the room before leaving. Ezranox came walking over and looked him over. "My my, what is a young and, inexperienced boy like you doing here?"

Tim looked at the beautiful woman standing in front and was very nervous as he tried to find the words. "I uh, I was just uh...... wanted to check out....."

"Look kid, you are obviously under 21, and most definitely a virgin. This is not a very safe place for people like you," She said with a very seductive grin. "And when young dumb virgins wander into my nest, anything can happen!"

Tim wasn't sure what she meant but was starting to get nervous before this strange green mist began to form around him. The moment he tried to move he felt something grab his wrists as hands formed out of the mist and grabbed him, holding him against the couch.

"What...... what are you......." he started to say before he felt something even more worrisome as the mist started to open up his pants. "Oh my God!" He said as his cock suddenly popped out and was becoming erect before the strange mist began to stroke him. "Oh....... oh...... shit!"

"Does it feel good? I don't get virgins your age very often, so it's hard to pass up an opportunity like this one!"

"Oh God....... this feels so........."

"So easy, and you haven't seen anything yet Kid!"

"Well well well, who is this," another voice said as Tim looked up and saw a blonde woman enter the room who was also very attractive but something about her made him very nervous. "Oh my, an underage virgin has snuck into our nest hasn't he?" She said licking her lips as he approached. "Oh, we can have a lot of fun with him."

"That's what I was thinking my Love," Ezranox said walking over and kissing her. "I can hear the blood rushing to his loans as we speak. Do you really think you could handle us, young man?" She said looking back at Tim with a devilish grin on her face.

"I think we could teach him a thing or two," the blonde woman said before she walked over and kneeled in front of him putting her hands on his legs as she examined his erect cock being teased by Ezranox's green mist. "You want to play with us?" She asked as her hand slid up his legs getting closer to his crotch before she suddenly stop and began sniffing the air. "Wait, I know that scent."

"What is it, Sasha?" Ezranox asked walking closer.

"Oh..... oh I see," she said as a disappointed look came over her face before she stood back up and backed away. "It seems the injured cub has wandered from his Den. I see your leg is feeling better, you're welcome for that by the way. The lotion has a very specific scent to it," Sasha said before turning to Ezranox. "This is that boy, you know the one our new Siren is taking care of, the cripple."

"Siren?" He asked confused.

"Oh, that's disappointing," Ezranox said realizing who he was before she waved her hands and made the mist disappear. "Too bad, I would have a lot of fun with this one. Virgin semen works great for potions."

Tim was no longer being pinned down and was a little disappointed that Ezranox's magic had stopped as he was curious about what she was going to do to him. Soon his embarrassment took over and he quickly pulled his pants back up.

"Wait, what did you do to my stepmom?" He asked as he stood up off the couch.

"Go home, Tim. This is no place for you," Sasha said as she turned to leave the room as Ezranox began to move him to the door.

"Wait, you did something to Liz, what was it, she's not herself anymore," he said as Sasha turned to him again. "I'm having visions and she's not herself any more!"

"Listen, young man," Sasha said walking back over to him with an annoyed look on her face. "Your Stepmother does everything for you. All I did was give her the means to protect what she cares about. So like I said, go home and enjoy it."

"Enjoy it? But she's become....."

"Beautiful, seductive, powerful, independent?" She said before looking at Ezranox. "What is it with humans and their morality? She's not your real Mother, and don't tell me you haven't thought about her as more than a protector."