Safe Driving Ch. 03

Story Info
Chilling down.
2.7k words
3.5
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following our time in the sauna, the suggestion to open another chilled bottle of sparkling wine was welcome. We put on bathrobes, going upstairs barefoot to the kitchen. That Lisa had displayed considerably more knowledge of how to indulge in extended sex than Sarah was a bit eye opening. Reflecting, as we began to drink our second bottle, that knowledge had different levels. All of the stories Sarah had of John tended to involve rushing, understandably in light of the circumstances, though even before today, it had seemed his style.

Lisa's style was considerably more relaxed, a combination of drinking and luxurious sex. Her bathrobe was open, providing something more satisfying than simple flashing when exposing her naked body. I hadn't cum downstairs, so my judgment may have been a bit skewed, but she still seemed quite available and willing.

In the afterglow of our first time, after finishing the first glass of the second bottle, I asked her about the vibrator. In years past, I had bought several identical coil vibrators, giving them to several female friends in the following years. The only condition being that they tell me what it is was like. Something she had not done, and something I had never pressed her on. Leading to a delightful opportunity in the present to satisfy my curiosity.

Before answering, she refilled our glasses, leading me to say that Joan handed her vibrator back, not saying that was the one I had then given her.

"Why?"

"Well, she said though it had made her cum multiple times, she wants a person, not a thing."

Lisa grinned, seeming to think about Joan also wanting real cock, taking more than a simple glance at my uncovered mid-section. I decided to go a bit further concerning Joan, exploring Lisa's interest. Talking openly and explicitly about sex is something to indulge, conversation where an adult subject is shared with mutual interest. My ex-wife was always very poor in this area compared to a number of other women, including Lisa it now turned out.

"Joan really doesn't like anything artificial by sex, apart from rope. Tieing is something she really enjoys, at least from what she has said." This left a fair amount unsaid, but Lisa's expression showed she was working through what I had revealed. Followed by dismissing the topic as not particularly relevant to where her mind was wandering.

"Sarah used to talk about her magic wand sometimes, saying you like watching."

"I love watching, especially when playing with a vibrator myself."

Lisa seemed surprised that they were just as good for men, then smiled a bit before asking if I wanted to demonstrate. Our finished glasses were on the counter when she stepped close, asking about Karen and whether she had played with one.

"Not that I saw, though she did use to openly leave a dildo style vibrator around their bathroom. Sarah always thought it was a kind of invitation. Sort of like how often Karen was naked when she visited."

By now, standing close to each other, my cock was starting to stir over her soft pussy fur, my hands running along her ribs, then sliding over the side of her exposed breasts.

"Naked like this, in a bathrobe?"

"No, completely undressed, no clothes at all. She would even open the door that way. Sarah sometimes got mad, but it wasn't her house in the first place."

When Lisa's hand started moving along my cock, losing the ability to speak was inevitable, thoughts swirling as she fondled me.

Her words were soft, almost whispered, saying she knew that Sarah and John had sex, yet another unexpected shift. To a certain extent, the fact that Sarah and I divorced 5 years ago and she was no longer a neighbor changed things even more, though not exactly from Lisa's perspective. Fortunately, this did not feel like scales being evened, but simply a change in how she viewed circumstances.

She then said she would like to watch me play with a vibrator, and to fill our glasses as she got it. She bent a bit unsteadily and kissed the tip of my growing cock lightly, then went upstairs. Almost emptying the bottle, not really surprised at how quickly we were still drinking, I brought the glasses to the living room. Realizing that this was likely a style that she and John shared at least a few times, as getting drunk and turned on can be a wonderful feeling.

When she came back downstairs with the same bag I had given her to hold the vibrator and attachments, I let her put it on the table in front of the sofa before handing her a glass. We drank together, then put the half full glasses down to deal with the vibrator.

I slipped off the knob to put on the cock cup. Making her smile, saying she now understood how a vibrator might appeal to a man.

"It feels best when already hard," I said, turning it on and off to see if it worked. The familiar sound made my cock twitch, something Lisa noticed.

"Do you play often?" she asked, a question following easily from what she had observed.

"Fairly often, but not normally for others."

"Let's see how it works" she suggested as she sat with one leg touching mine, the other on the floor, providing another incredible beaver shot, helping me grow quite hard before turning the toy back on.

"This is a reverse you know."

"How?"

"Normally I do the watching, not play."

"Not just watch, according to Sarah. She told me she hated the flash especially when cumming."

"Yes, she did. Makes sense. Though the flash turns me on, thinking about the picture being taken of my hot cock."

Prompting her to pick up her phone, saying "how about now?"

My cock was definitely ready, making me moan instead of answer her question as the soft attachment pressed over the sensitive cock tip. The click of a picture being taken was noticeable even over the waves of pleasure now covering my cock head. Looking at the photographer's open cunt was a fantastic thrill, starting to show off how hard the toy had made me.

She took several pictures before saying she was to starting to understand why making porn is fun. Then she asked what to do with them, making me moan "upload them." Not really thinking about what I was saying in a haze of sensation watching her keep taking pictures.

"Upload them? Where?"

"Online. Porn sites."

"You have pictures online."

"Yes. Including playing like this."

"Tell me where. Let me look." She got up briefly and returned with a laptop.

She went to a site that Joan and Helen were also on, one that only had a few pictures in my profile, some of them with Sarah. The pics with her were all previously approved by Sarah for posting, but the ones eating my ex-wife's unshaved pussy were not actually specifically approved to be posted there. Which at the moment did not matter, enjoying sharing the online side of my sex life with a married woman.

She glanced through the profile, saying she had never seen anything like that from anyone. Then grinning about adding more pictures. I was close to cumming, and said so, removing the vibrator slowly.

"Your turn. Should I take pictures?"

"And upload them here?"

"Why not? Yours and mine."

"And you going down on Sarah.'

"Well, yes, there would be two women. Kind of nice, actually."

The attachment switched, we exchanged the phone and vibrator. The camera was ready, so I took a picture before she started. There are two ways to take such pictures if one wants to remain private in terms of uploading. The first is to try to frame the picture without a face. The other way is to crop the picture afterwards, no longer showing the other's face when naked or while getting off.

Anything digital can be copied, so the best way to remain as private as possible is to never show a face. My ex-wife had been insistent on that point, though even there exceptions occurred. Especially with another married couple, about the same age. Both the women were unshaved, with gorgeous natural hair, her red haired, my then wife a light brown on her head, armpits, and bush in the pictures we exchanged. The other husband really was interested, sending uncensored pictures several times, which made it easier to convince Sarah to do the same.

Now, what was really turning me on was the thought of sharing pictures of Lisa with Sarah, just like she had shared John's with me. Not that she was too likely to be interested, but the thought was tempting, adding an extra thrill of crossing boundaries.

Lisa picked up her glass, then asked if video could be uploaded too. I replied yes, asking if she wanted me to record her.

"Maybe. What else is available here?" she asked, looking at the screen.

"We could browse Joan's profile, if you want. It's how she met Helen."

Lisa put her empty glass down, clearly intrigued, any hesitancy at looking into someone's sex life swamped by how drunk and horny she was. A certain voyeuristic thrill is common to everyone when opportunity arises. I sat next to her, and went to Joan's profile.

"You were right about the rope" she giggled, seeing Joan's b&w profile picture, naked on her stomach, hands and ankles tied, mouth gagged, legs open, with a tag saying "Private exhibit."

I pointed out where you could see the last log in, Joan's having been last night.

"She is a regular visitor. Underneath the picture are comments, a couple from one of her lovers."

"Lover?"

"Yes, before Helen." Her hand sliding over my inner thigh was starting to brush lightly along the shaft of my cock, making it easy to keep talking. I clicked on her picture, opening up a new profile, with its own sexy pictures.

I leaned against Lisa, lips near her ear, hand starting to slide over a round breast, hearing a satisfied sigh when my fingers began rubbing over a hardening nipple. "Helen knows. You can see a lot about people here. Like what one of Joan's lovers looks like, with information about likes and dislikes."

Lisa's sighing grew louder as the fingers on her thigh reached the pubic hair between her inner thigh and labia. Her touching along my cock had made me swell, making it easy to say "She really likes oral sex and rimming."

"Ummm" was her response as she began to grip my hard length, "she is not the only one."

"She's bi like Joan, but have never shared any men. They have great sex together, and that is what they enjoy. Helen is more lesbian. Joan and Angela still have sex, but Helen does not know, she would get jealous." The feeling of delightful naughtiness grew intense, starting to slip a finger inside a woman while talking about others, looking at a sex site with someone else for the first time while completely turned on.

Lisa turned her head, and we began kissing as our playing grew more distracting. Breaking the kiss, she said "show me Helen" as her pussy squeezed along my two fingers. It took a fair bit of concentration to return to Joan's profile, then click the link to Helen.

"Joan took the picture at the lake," I said. "Like it?"

"Her ass.. is really tanned.. Joan.. yesss." With the profile on the screen, I returned to finger fucking her while talking about the picture, seeing how her eyelids fluttered as she kept looking at the screen.

"Joan loves that sexy ass, and loves when Helen shows it off. What do you think?"

"She's, ummm, she's, yesss" was about all she could say as my fingers circled inside her wet love tunnel, returning to a now familiar game.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked. "What do you think of Helen naked like that?"

"She's, oh god, she's, she's really, she's sexy, god yes."

By the time Lisa finished, I had Helen's picture page up. "Joan took all the pictures, showing her off."

"Showing her, showing her off? She looks so hot. Tiny tits and sexy nipples."

Lisa's attention was wavering as her pussy began squeezing in rhythm to my fingers' motion when I asked her to look closely at the picture of Helen getting finger fucked.

"What do you think? Seeing her sexy fingered pussy?"

"Oh god, so sexy, I want to finger her like Joan, eat her pussy and suck her tits, make her moan and cum."

She was fully into her fantasies, whether arising from the sexual atmosphere we had been sharing, or ones she had had for a longer time. By now, reality was not a major concern, so I started talking about Helen, in a way that did not really connect to her relationship with Joan.

Joan was the one normally cruising this site looking for men, who if they met her standards would then be introduced to Helen. Or better, to be used by Helen for Joan's pleasure, getting off dominating her sub, telling her what to do with a man that had already fucked Joan deep and hard. I knew this from Joan, describing the first year of their relationship. Details that were meaningless with Lisa in a different world thinking about another woman.

Starting the slideshow, a function I'd never used before, was straightforward. Seeing the pictures change every 15 seconds led me to starting to touch my rigid cock as Lisa kept moaning about how sexy Helen was. In honesty, apart from Joan's profile page, I had never spent much time looking at what they posted, since it had rarely changed over several years.

"Helen is a hot slut. She loves having a woman eat her pussy, playing with her tits, sucking her nipples hard, being finger fucked."

"She's fucking hot, so beautiful and sexy, lesbian lover slut." At the end of those moaned words, I heard the vibrator turn on, drawing my attention from the screen to look at the woman I was finger fucking.

Watching her place the knob at the top of her slit, her expression growing incredibly sexy as she moaned "oh fuck yes." I withdrew my well coated fingers, rubbing them over my cock head, making me moan in turn as her perfect lubrication made stroking feel so good.

She came hard quickly, then kept playing as I said "don't stop." Her nipples were hard, pussy glistening, a sight of pure satisfaction, panting as she kept the vibrator perfectly positioned. Picking up the phone, I began recording her as another orgasm built, hearing her say Helen's name repeatedly as the waves crested, seeing how her pussy opened and closed in hypnotic rhythm.

The camera work was turning me on so much that I stopped playing with my cock completely, right at the quivering edge of orgasm. Her orgasming ended when she moved the vibrator away with a determined motion, after a stretched period of pure bliss.

She surprised me by leaning back a bit, opening her legs, saying "fuck me" looking directly into my eyes. I moved between her legs, sliding my cock over her wet open slit, in paradise. The sensations entering a woman who has cum multiple times already are luxuriously inviting. I assume that they resemble entering a just fucked cunt, something never experienced.

Sinking steadily deeper into her glorious hot swamp of lust was incredible, the look on her face totally slutty, starting to move her hips, moving her head to kiss me, her hand bringing my head down, tongue and cock inside her gorgeously yielding wet softness.

She made me cum, moaning as her hips kept thrusting at a perfect angle along my shaft, grinding hard, pumping her cunt full of hot cum in a flood of mutual satisfied animal lust.

Leading to another surprise as she said thank you, when my entire mind was barely able to handle any thought at all, much less saying how fantastic that had been. She reached over to pick up the phone, stopping the recording.

After another couple of thoroughly relaxed minutes passed as we I laid over her lightly, she asked about setting up a profile sometime, wondering if I could help. My reply was a simple "yes," in turn wondering whether I would tell Joan. This may not have been quite the same situation as my ex-wife and John, but there was a certain aspect of complication in knowing that the reason Lisa came so hard looking at Helen was my showing her.