Babysitter Cam Ch. 01

Story Info
A babysitter finds pictures on her client's computer.
1.9k words
3.98
16.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer after your freshman year of college. Most of your local friends were off working bad summer jobs and you had partied too much at school; you weren't going to be making a wild summer of it. It was a very small town, so you had already dated or 'not-interested friend-zoned' most of the guys that were close to your age. Your plan was to spend most of the summer resting, reading, and masturbating.

A lot of your friends don't seem to take masturbation as seriously as you do. They seem to think it's a substitute for having real sex with another person. You think it's a joy all by itself, and very different than having sex with another person. You love both, but you don't tell your friends that you can live out fantasies in your head while masturbating. You could never do that with another person -- your partners have always been both too exciting and too boring. You just haven't found someone that you can trust enough to share, or even enact, your fantasies with.

Your plan for the summer seemed foolproof. You were very excited and looking forward to it, even though living back at your parents' house meant you would have to be a lot quieter than normal while masturbating. Just before leaving for college last year. you had figured out a great hiding place for your toys and associated accoutrements; you knew your parents wouldn't find out what you had and how much less vanilla your tastes had become.

You got back home from college on early on a Sunday afternoon. You were tired and felt kind of gross from the travel. Once you'd said Hi to your parents, you dragged your luggage up to your room. You turned the ceiling fan on high and stripped naked. The cool air felt good on your skin. You dug through your luggage and found one of your favorite rabbit vibes. It was fully waterproof. Then you threw on a robe and went to the shower. While you were waiting for the water to get hot, you sucked on the end of the dildo for a minute, turned it on to a low speed, and started gently rubbing it up and down your pussy lips. Once the shower was hot, you stepped in and set the vibe down for just a minute. You washed your body, taking a little extra time to caress your 36C breasts, particularly the nipples. You were warmed up now. You turned the vibe back on to a normal low setting and played some more with your nipples -- using both the tip and the rabbit ears. Next you ran the vibe over your pussy - focusing on the lips initially and then switching off and on the spot outside your clit.

You felt your wetness grow as you ran the dildo up and down, so you started teasing your entrance with the end of the dildo. Your other hand stopped playing with your nipples and moved to start playing with your clit. Your whole body was feeling flushed and tingled. Turning off your vibe again, you set it down and grabbed the removable shower head. You set it to use the smaller circle of jets. You spread your legs and stood with one hand on the wall while leaning a bit forward. Running the jets up and down your pussy lips, you started to shudder and quietly gasp a little bit. You'd missed this showerhead; your pussy was puffed and spread open from what you were doing.

You put the showerhead back, picked up the vibe and set it to a medium speed pulse. You slipped it slowly into your pussy, teasing it back and forth until it was seated. Once it was all the way in, you let it sit there a minute enjoying the pulsing. Slowly you cranked the speed up. After it reached a good speed, you picked up the showerhead again. You turned so you could lean against the back wall; you wanted both hands free; you grabbed the dildo with your right hand and the showerhead with your left. Sliding the dildo in and out, you kept the edge of the showerhead jets on your clit as you moved it around in circles.

You were panting heavy now and starting to gasp. Trying to keep quiet you clamped your jaw shut, pushing hard against your teeth. You moved the jets to sit right on your clit and started thrusting the dildo in and out hard and fast. Your gasps and grunts got much louder; you worried that your parents might hear so you put the shower head back on the holder, aimed it at the wall and turned it full blast. You switched to using your left hand with the dildo and started rubbing and circling your clit at high speed with the first two fingers of your right hand.

You couldn't take very much more of this; your whole body tensed up and then shook as you came. You managed to keep your jaw clenched and didn't make noise louder than the shower. You tensed and shook a couple more times, then laid down in the tub. Removing the dildo, you spent a minute recovering and catching your breath. Then you started sliding your right hand up and down your pussy and gently probing your entrance with a couple of fingers. You stuck two fingers from your right hand into your pussy and curled them up to sit on your g-spot. Then you put two fingers from your left hand on your clit. This was no time for gentleness or subtlety. You moved your fingers in and out of your pussy and rubbing your g-spot at a fast speed. Your other hand was moving up and down and around your clit at the same speed.

After only a minute or so of this, you clamped your jaw tight again and spasmed hard, and then again. You felt a large amount of fluid come flowing out of your pussy, coating your fingers, and running down over your asshole.

Now that's what you'd been waiting for the whole trip home. Once you felt steady enough, you stood back up and washed your pussy and hands with soap and water again. Then you dried off and went to find some clothes and a snack before dinner.

After about a week of quiet -- and not so quiet -- bliss, your parents ruined everything. They demanded you get a job -- any kind of job. You were told to be more responsible and get out of the house for at least a few hours most days. Even worse, they wouldn't give you a car! Without a car, there were much fewer jobs you could take. There was a bus, but it was a 10-minute walk to the nearest stop, and then another 15 minutes to get anywhere in town where you could work. You didn't have enough skills to work as an office temp, and the busses didn't run late enough in the evening that you could be a waitress.

That meant you were stuck with one of your least favorite activities -- babysitting. You loved the children, but their parents could be very difficult to deal with, and there was always several hours after the kids went to bed before the adults came back so you could get a ride home. Most parents were not happy when you brought a book, because they expected you to be keeping an eye on the children the whole time -- "Just in case something happens". Masturbation was obviously completely out of the picture.

After a couple of weeks, you were working with only a few families that had become regulars. Your favorite family were the Bennetts. Their 9-year-old daughter, Chantelle, was a joy to spend time with, and you were sure that they hadn't named her after the lingerie company. Well, you really hoped they hadn't! Not only was Chantelle both fun and well-behaved, but you also found Mr. Bennett to be attractive in a suave older-man kind of way. He always dressed smart but stylish; every time he came close to you the smell of his cologne gave you a small thrill.

You occasionally found him slipping into your fantasies when you were masturbating, and it made your orgasms a little bit stronger. You did try to limit the number of times he was part of your fantasies, because you knew he would always be off limits. Thinking about he too much would fill you with the temptation to throw yourself at him and the frustration of not being able to indulge that.

But the third weekend in June, that all changed. Chantelle had gone to bed at her usual time, and you had just settled into your usual routine of reading an e-book on your tablet. Your tablet suddenly shutdown and wouldn't start up again. After poking at it for a minute, you realized the battery was dead; and you hadn't brought a charger!

You really didn't want to try and rummage through the Bennetts' house to try and find a charger that would work. Mr. Bennett had a nice computer in his home office that had a good, big, monitor that would let you read your book with ease, and a chair that looked comfortable to you. You didn't think it would cause any problems if you used it to read your book -- his office was still in easy earshot of Chantelle's bedroom so you could respond to anything she needed.

You wanted to make sure that the Bennetts knew where you were when they came home, so you turned on the light in the office, and propped the door open. You sat down, crossed your fingers that the computer wasn't locked, and clicked the mouse to wake it up from sleep. It wasn't locked! As the screen came up, you gasped a little. Right there in front of you was a photo of Mr. Bennett -- and it wasn't an ordinary photo. He seemed to be entirely naked. At least from the waist up. The photo was cropped just above his bellybutton.

You felt yourself blushing as you stared at his abs and chest. You noticed his pecs and arms were well defined but not bulky. You had dated someone briefly who looked like he was a complete scarecrow, but underneath his clothes his body was tight, and his muscles were strong and wiry. It was a great body, but everything else about him had been very mediocre.

You'd known Mr. Bennett for a while, and he is very interesting and fun to talk to. He was vibrant, educated and had a certain élan that always made you notice him wherever he was in a room. His cologne that you liked so much smelled of tobacco and leather, tempered by a back note of vanilla and sage.

You felt a bit enraptured by the picture; you'd never seen him shirtless. As you kept looking at the photo you felt yourself get a bit warmer and your nipples start to tingle. You turned your eyes away just a second to try and clear your head, when you noticed an open folder of files on the computer desktop. They all seemed to be video files that were named after vacation spots -- some of them you knew that the Bennetts had gone to. But every file had *'s at the end of the name, from one to four of them. They looked like ratings, but you couldn't imagine what they would be rated for.

Staring at the folder, the titles of the videos made you very curious about what they contained. You were about to open one when you noticed that the picture was part of a slide show of multiple photos. You clicked to see the next picture.