Safe in his Arms Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman falls for her firefighter rescuer.
950 words
4.76
2.2k
2
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
833 Followers

I awoke to a wonderful feeling. Johns warm body still spooned my tiny frame. His strong brown arm held me tightly across his chest. I peeled my eyes open and looked at the long dressing mirror on the wall. Looking back at me was a beautiful sight. There I laid, in the strong arms of the man who saved my life. My long blond hair cascaded across my pillow. His large brown hand cupped my perky B-cup breast. My pale skin against his smooth chocolate brown skin was a magnificent thing to behold. I stared at us and marveled at the fact that I had never felt so safe.

Moments later I began to feel a stirring against my back. Johns thick cock slowly engorged and began to crawl up my ass crack. At first, I assumed he was awake, but it was just morning wood. I laughed a bit to myself. Maybe I could take advantage of this growing issue. I waited till his cock was rock hard, then began moving my butt slowly against his warm shaft. Damn, it felt good. A few minutes passed before he began to stir. As his eyes opened, I reached between my legs and pulled his erect cock between my legs, placing the head across my now dripping pussy. John responded with a, "well hello there." I said nothing and instead just rubbed the sensitive spot below the head of Johns cock.

John wiggled closer to me and pulled his arm across my chest to lock me firmly against his chest. I clamped my thighs around his cock and continued my teasing. John kissed my neck, then made soft nibbles across my shoulders. I wrapped my hand around the top of his shaft and placed my thumb on his spot and began to make circles. John squirmed and asked me what I was trying to do. Again, I said nothing. His large hand slipped from my breast and made its way to my pussy. His index finger slid into my wetness, while his thumb returned the favor his cock was receiving. On my, that felt spectacular.

John's hips began to slowly thrust, making his shaft slide between my thighs. I gripped the tip of his cock harder adding additional pressure. He moaned softly into my ear. He reciprocated by intensifying his speed and pressure on my clit. His neck kisses became more aggressive as did his nibbles on my shoulders. His thrust became deeper. I could feel his balls against my thighs. They were pulled tight to his groin. I knew I had him close. His long shaft poked out between my legs as if it was my own cock. I whispered, "I like having a cock of my own, I want to make my cock cum." I then began to stroke his pole aggressively.

John let out a deep growl and pushed his hips hard against my ass. His cock extended another few inches between my legs. His finger drove deeply into my pussy as his thumb attacked my clit. I looked down between my legs. His amazing shaft began to pulse, then long ribbons of cum shot from the tip onto the bed. One, two, three, there were too many to count. Watching his cock cum from between my legs set me of on a clitoral orgasm. His attacking thumb set me off as if he was launching a nuclear missile. My body curled into a ball as little electric shocks emanated from my clit. My pussy reacted by sending copious amounts of juices down across his still rigid shaft. My body shook like I was in an earthquake. My eyes rolled back into my head. It was a wonderful feeling.

We both laid there spent. My sheets looked like a mess. His cum sat there in long stripes of white goodness, while there was a wet puddle right below me. Stains from our previous session littered the area too. It was obviously going to be a laundry day. John climbed out of bed. Within seconds I could hear his stream of piss hitting the water in the toilet. Fuck, I loved the sound of a man pissing. My pussy spit out another batch of sweetness in response. I heard the shower start. I creeped in to see John naked, water flowing over his amazing body. My finger rubbed my swollen clit. As I watched, my mind wandered. Was this a one-night stand? Did he just use me for his pleasure? What would it be like to have him here all the time? My body shook as I had another small orgasm. Fuck, it had been years since I had had so many orgasms in 24 hours. I was beginning to like this.

The water stopped. I darted back to bed. A few moments later John walked into the bedroom, towel wrapped around his waist. Shit, he looked good. His muscles glistened. I wanted him to fuck me again so very badly. He grabbed his clothes off the floor and got dressed. Once finished, he walked over to the bed and bent down over me and kissed me. He then asked, "would you like to do this again tonight?" My whole insides jumped with excitement. I immediately answered yes. He said he had some things he had to wrap up and asked if he could take me out for dinner and dancing this evening. I told him that sounded wonderful. Then it dawned on me, shit, it was a workday, I was going to be late. I bolted out of bed and ran to the shower. When I got out John was gone. My long day of waiting had begun.

drdick69
drdick69
833 Followers