Safe in his Arms Ch. 03

Story Info
Woman falls for her firefighter rescuer.
1.4k words
4.3
2k
0
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

I ran home after work to get ready for our date. I showered and shaved. I trimmed my pubic hair into a perfect landing strip, then sprayed some nice perfume down there. I threw on a matching bra and sexy thong, then put on a tight Lycra red dress. My dress left nothing to the imagination. It clung to every curve and stopped right below the edge of my butt. Next came some bright red 5-inch platform heels. I looked into the mirror and checked out my outfit. I must admit it was super sexy and cried out for some attention. I blew out my long blonde hair into a messy pile of waves that draped over my shoulders. I put on my face and took a second look. I looked hot, which was the exact look I was going for.

The doorbell rang at exactly 6 pm. I opened the door. James' eyes opened wide. He looked at me up and down, then up and down again and whistled. He then let out a "wow". I asked him if he liked my dress. He said I looked super sexy. I reached over to his crotch and grabbed his growing bulge and said, "later, maybe if you are lucky, you will see how it looks on the floor too." John pushed me against the door and drilled his tongue down my throat. As he kissed me, his cock grew in his pants. Once the kiss was over, I cheekily said, "ok dinner time let's go." And walked out of the apartment. I giggled to myself. Poor John, he didn't realize he was going to be teased to death tonight. Hopefully if I teased him enough, he would make me pay for it.

The restaurant he chose was swanky and very expensive. The lighting was soft and romantic. We had drinks, then each course came out perfectly timed. As we ate, I slipped off one of my heels and ran my bare foot across his ankle. He looked at me and smiled. I moved it further up his leg until it was between his thighs. I moved it back and forth until I found the side his cock hung. He looked at me again and called me a tease. I acted innocent and told him I had no idea what he was talking about. I wiggled my toes. He jumped. My foot then began to rub the length of his now growing cock. His eyes closed and he shifted his body to get a better angle. John stopped eating for a moment. Our very attentive waiter immediately stopped by to see if anything was wrong. As soon as John opened his mouth, I rubbed the tip of his cock quickly. John jumped and made a noise. The waiter looked strangely at him. John recovered brilliantly and said he had the hiccups and needed to take a moment for them to go away. The waiter smiled and said he understood and left the table. John looked at me and said, "if you keep teasing me, I am going to have to punish you." I told him I had no idea what he was talking about.

After dinner, we went to a club and danced. John was a great dancer. He had some smooth moves. I made it a point to rub my body against his as we danced. I placed his muscular leg between my thighs and humped his leg as we danced. I could tell it was driving him nuts. As the night progressed, I began rubbing my butt against his crotch. He grabbed my waist and ground his crotch into my ass crack. People at the club were watching us. I could see the look of jealousy in the other women's eyes. After two hours of grinding and teasing I was ready to go home. I turned to John and whispered that I needed him deep inside me. I didn't have to ask twice. He whisked me from the club and back to my apartment.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Without warning, John picked me up and carried me to the back of the couch that faced my porch. He bent me over the couch and lifted my dress to expose my bubble butt. He deftly lowered my thong to my ankles in one motion, then kicked his foot between my heels, spreading my legs. He unbuckled his pants and they dropped to the floor. He lowered his underwear and grabbed his inflated cock with his hand. He rubbed the tip on my little wet clam, then drove it deep inside me with one push. I let out a gasp of air as the head of his cock bottomed out inside me. He smacked my ass and called me a "fucking little tease", then grabbed my waist and began to rapidly thrust. There was no foreplay. No cuddles. No kisses and hands exploring. No, I was getting fucked and fucked hard, which was exactly what I wanted.

John pounded me hard. The couch skid across my wood floor towards the sliding glass doors. His cock seemed even larger than before. My pussy felt like it was a surgical glove stretched around a massive hand. My pussy was like a second skin on his cock. I could not take a millimeter more of his Black wonder weapon. "Yes, yes, yes," flowed from my lips. The more vocal I became the harder he fucked me. His bulbous cock head applied overwhelming pressure against my G-spot. Each thrust raising the temperature inside my belly. He pulled my hair which raised my face off the couch cushion. In the darkness outside, I could make out my neighbor Samantha across the courtyard on her porch. She was staring directly at John and me. She seemed fixated. Her right index finger slipped into her mouth as her left, slid down int her running shorts.

John was on autopilot. He had one mission, and he was focused on it. It was to take out all his sexual frustrations of the evening out on my tight pussy. This wasn't about making love, this was pure, unadulterated, raw animal sex. His thrusting finally forced the couch against the glass at which point my heels fell off. As Samantha watched, her finger darted quickly in her pants until she threw her head back. Her thighs closed tightly on her hand, and she bit her lip.

The intense pounding and the sight of my neighbor cumming was enough to set me off. My G-spot finally submitted to its Master and the telltale shock of electricity zapped my body from deep inside. My pussy clamped onto Johns amazing cock. My feet lifted from the floor as my toes curled tightly. My eyes rolled back into my head and my whole-body shook. I began to scream in ecstasy. I gripped my legs around Johns' thighs the best I could and grabbed his wrists to be sure he would remain deep inside me. He made one last deep thrust then began to shake. He growled. His balls were hard and placing intense pressure on my clit. Then I felt his balls twitch. I knew what was about to happen. A second later his strong hands gripped my waist so hard I feared he would snap me in half, then let out a guttural deep groan. His cock began to pulse. My belly began to fill with his warm seed. At first, it was a small, very specific point but it then spread to fill my whole tummy. Fuck! I loved the feeling of his seed inside my womb. Together we orgasmed for a full minute.

As I began to come back to reality, my eyes opened. I looked across the courtyard. To my surprise, Samantha was smoking a cigarette. I had never seen her smoke before. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a thumbs up, then went inside. As John began to come down, he slipped his cock from my pussy. I got up and spun myself around and dropped to my knees. I lifted his spent cock to my lips and kissed it. A dribble of cum shot out in response. I licked it up, then opened my mouth to show him. He looked down at me in awe. I closed my mouth and swallowed, then opened it again to complete my full submission to my Black Master. John shook his head and said, "I have never been with a woman like you ever in my life, you are one freaky woman."

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers