Safe in his Arms

Story Info
Woman falls for her firefighter rescuer.
3k words
4.46
6.6k
5
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

The music on my car radio was blaring at a level ten. I was singing along as loudly as I could. It had been a good day at work. I got a promotion and a nice raise. Things could not be better. Just as I passed through the intersection at 1st street and Avenue C, I heard a horrific bang and felt my car jolt. I came to. The car was full of blue dust. White sheets covered the windows. The car hissed and buzzed. I could barely see. My body was pinned to the seat. The seatbelt had a crushing grip on my chest. I tried to get my bearings. It was difficult. My ears were ringing. The blue dust obscured my view, but I could see the hood of my car was against the windshield. What the fuck happened?

I tried to move. Intense pain shot through my body, from my neck down to my feet. I screamed out. No one answered. My heart began to race. Sirens, lots of sirens. I needed to get out. I felt like I was going to die. I began to panic. I tried to move again but the pain was overwhelming. Was I going to die? Fuck! What just happened?

Suddenly the hiss and buzz were pierced by a deep male voice. "Ma'am do not move; it's ok we are here to help you. Let us do all the work." A chocolate brown, incredibly muscled arm reached through the sheet hanging from my drivers' side window. A second later two very strong hands were around my neck. They held my neck tightly. The deep voice then asked me my name. I told him Emily, then asked him what happened. He said that I had been in an accident and that he was a firefighter/EMT and was here to help me. I began to cry. He told me that everything was alright, I was safe, and he needed me to be brave. I sputtered out a feeble, "ok". Another pair of hands appeared and ripped away the curtain. From the corner of my eye, I could see one of my rescuers' brown arms extending up to a blue shirt with the name "Powers" on it. The voice then told me that it was going to get really noisy and not to worry. The other set of hands put a sheet over me. All hell then broke loose. There was a lot of crunching and cutting. I could hear glass breaking from every angle. A minute later, the interior of my car became brighter. The second set of hands removed the sheet to reveal the roof was gone from my car.

The second set of hands replaced Powers hand with a C-collar. Powers then popped his head around and smiled and said, "ok young lady, it's time for you to get out of the car. Let us do it, you just relax." Powers put his strong brown hands under my arms, while the second set of hands grabbed me lower down. They lifted me up and slid a back board behind me. In a flash they had me fully on the back board, then had me flat and traversing over my car. Fuck, these guys were so strong, I thought. A second later I was on a gurney. Powers looked down at me and smiled and told me that I was going to be fine, and that the ambulance was going to take me to the trauma center to get checked out.

I looked up at him in a daze. My god, he was handsome, and that voice was incredible. It was deep and smooth and so very sexy. He continued to speak to me, but I did not hear a word. I was too busy marveling at his muscled chest, stretching his pressed blue uniform. All I wanted to do was to rub my hand across his chest. Powers rolled the gurney to the ambulance door and handed me off to the regular EMT's. He wished me luck then walked away. At that very moment all I could think about was how fucking sexy he was. Once in the ambulance it all came back to me. The pain was excruciating. It shot from my neck down to my toes. The EMT started a line in my arm then gave me an injection of what he called "happy juice." The pain subsided a bit and I relaxed.

Once at the hospital, I discovered that I had fractured C1 and C2. The doctor said that this is fatal 98% of the time and that I should be happy that I did not try to get out of the car myself. He said that whoever held my neck stable saved my life. I became very emotional. They kept me for three days, then sent me home with a neck brace that looked like a set of scaffolding. I was told I could not do anything. No work. No driving. No nothing, for at least six weeks. I went home and felt sorry for myself. My mom would stop by to bring food and help me when she could. Otherwise, my days were sitting watching TV and being bored and thinking about Powers. The doctor said he had saved my life and I wanted to find a way to thank him. I must admit that in my boredom, I may have spanked my little clam a few times thinking of him.

Weeks passed and I was released from my jail. I had one more day off before I needed to go back to work. I cooked up a scheme to say thank you, literally. I cooked a large batch of my famous chocolate chip cookies. I put them individually in clear bags and tied a cute little tag on each that said thank you. On one bag, I added the name Powers, then wrote my phone number on the back, with a message that said, "you deserve more than a cookie, call me."

I packed them up and drove down to the fire station. The large doors were open, so I just walked in. I opened the door to the office area to find eight firefighters sitting watching TV. One popped up and asked if he could help me. He said he was the lieutenant. I asked him if firefighter Powers worked at the station. He laughed and yelled, "hey Brutus, you have a visitor." Just then a head peaked around the corner, it was him. My heart skipped a beat. Powers wiped off his hands and walked towards me. OH MY GOD! He was even better than I had remembered. Powers stood 6 foot 4 inches. Arms and chest like a Greek god. His skin was chocolate brown, smooth and creamy. Flawless in fact. His mouth opened and said, "how may I help you ma'am?" Fuck! It was that ma'am again. That voice, that deep, deep voice that made my pussy get all wet.

I sputtered a bit like a stupid schoolgirl, then told him that he had rescued me. He thought for a minute, then said, "oh yes, you were in the car accident on Ave C." I nearly shit myself, he remembered. I told him that the doctor said he saved my life and I wanted to thank him personally. I handed him the basket of cookies. As I did, the other guys said, "oooooooh, Brutus got some cookies." He smiled shyly and thanked me. I asked him if I could give him a hug. He said yes. I got on my tip toes, and he bent down and wrapped his arms around my 5-foot 2-inch frame. Holy shit, his arms felt so good around me. As he hugged me, I whispered that there was a special cookie just for him. He acknowledged that without being too obvious. I then turned and thanked them all for what they did for me. As I closed the door and headed back past the firetrucks, I heard them burst out in laughter, then they began to cheer, Brutus, Brutus, Brutus. I giggled a bit and left.

Hours passed and the phone remained silent. I was crestfallen. I had hoped he would call. Maybe he had a girlfriend or even a wife. I would not want to get in the way of that. I thought that maybe my little fantasy was going to remain that. I went to bed. My phone jolted me out of a deep sleep at midnight. I grabbed it and said hello. It was Powers, however, he called himself John. I recognized his voice. My heart stopped then went tachycardic. He said he wanted to thank me for the cookies and that they were delicious. In fact, he said they had vaporized in less than an hour after I left. The guys said I could come back anytime I wanted as long as I brought cookies. I giggled, then told John I wanted to cook him a home cooked dinner to thank him personally for saving me. He said he had not had a woman cook him dinner since he left home years ago and would love to take me up on my offer. I boldly asked him if he was available the next day and he said he was, it was his day off. I set a time for 6 pm. It was a date. I pressed end on my phone and laid back down, my mind racing.

The whole day at work, I thought about what was going to transpire that evening. I wanted to pull out all the stops. I decided it would be some filets with all the fixings, wine, and some cookies for dessert. I left work early to get everything done. I had everything prepped by 5:30, so I jumped in the shower to quickly clean up. When I got out, I picked out a matching pair of thong panties and bra. They were white and lacy and really cute. If I was going to be undressed tonight, I wanted him to like what he saw. At exactly 6 pm, the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat again. I opened the door and nearly shit myself. There he was, my Black Adonis, in front of me. He was wearing nice dress pants and a polo shirt that looked like it was painted on his muscular body. My pussy actually fluttered a bit, something I had never felt in my life. I grabbed his hand and invited him in. Once in, I hugged him and thanked him for coming. I told him dinner would be ready in about a half hour, that I needed to put everything on the grill and in the oven. He asked if he could help, and soon, we were both working in the kitchen together like a well-oiled machine.

Dinner was amazing. The food was perfect. The wine flowed freely and by the time the cookies came out, I was horny as hell. I invited him to sit on the couch, then sat next to him. I told him that he was my hero and I wanted to show him my appreciation. I took my hand and rubbed it across his chest and told him how amazing he looked. He put his hand on my leg. I looked up into his eyes and delivered a subliminal message that I was available for immediate boarding. John was no fool and leaned down and pressed his dark brown lips to mine. My insides fluttered. I trembled slightly. Our tongues began to dance, slowly at first, then more passionately.

John's hand slid up my bare leg, then under my skirt. My hand caressed his chest, then slid south to his pants, where it found a growing bulge. I began to rub his cock through his pants. Johns hand soon cupped my tight clam. His strong finger expertly slipped past my thong panties and found my clit. His thumb and finger closed gently on my clit and began to make small circles. I shivered. I unzipped his pants and reached in started rubbing his cock through his underwear. He positioned himself so that I had a better angle. As we kissed passionately our fingers explored each other's private parts. This increased my horniness. I was at the point where I wanted him inside me.

He knew I was ready and stood up and grabbed me and cradled me in his arms. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me gently on the bed. I laid there in awe as he undressed before me. As he lowered his underwear, he revealed his fire hose. It was truly a sight to see. Long, dark, and thick. Just as amazing as the rest of him. His cock thickened as it hung from between his muscular legs. Once naked, he deftly removed my clothes. I shyly asked him how he was able to do it so quickly. He smiled and said, "it is my job to remove people's clothes quickly, so that I can examine them." I let out a cheeky, "oh my."

He sat on the bed next to me and began his examination. His strong hand caressed my face, then slipped down to my neck. He asked if it still hurt, and I told him it did not. He then moved them down to my breast. His warm hands brushed my nipples causing them to become rock hard. He laughed and said that it appeared they were working fine. Slowly he made his way all the way down to my feet, then back up to my belly. He pressed down gently and asked if it hurt. I told him that it did. He looked concerned and pressed again. I let out a soft moan. He said he thought I might need a more extensive examination. I agreed. He said he would have to do a full internal exam. I shyly nodded my head. By this point, he was fully erect.

John climbed between my legs and rubbed the tip of his cock against my pussy, which was fully soaked. He then began to enter me. I am tiny and had never had someone this big inside me. He sensed that and went slowly. At first, it was painful but to my surprise, my pussy adjusted quickly. He went deeper. Soon his bulbus head pressed against my G-spot. The pressure on my spot was sensational. It was something no man had ever done before. It sent tingles through my body. As he continued my belly became fuller and fuller. I looked down and could see the silhouette of his cock moving in my belly. Again, I shivered. Finally, I felt his cock bottom out on my cervix. That was another first for me. He stopped, then looked down at me as if to wait for my permission. I nodded gently. He began to thrust slowly. The feeling was amazing. I had never felt this full. The sensation from deep inside me was like nothing that I had ever had with any other man. Each time the head would pass my G-spot, it would become more sensitive. The large vein on the top of his cock rubbed my clit with each thrust. As he would bottom out, I could feel his heartbeat thumping on my clit. It was like a low-speed vibrator, teasing me.

John laid his body onto mine and drove his tongue deep into my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my heels. I did not want him to escape. His thrusts became stronger and more frequent. His heavy balls sack attacked my tight butthole. Each second, his balls slapped my ass as if to punish me for my sluttiness. We fucked for what seemed like an hour before I felt his balls tighten. I knew he was close. Knowing he was about to cum made my pussy begin to tingle. My orgasms normally started at my clit then continued up into my pussy. However, this one started differently. It started deep inside me. My G-spot began to pulse slowly then very rapidly. An electric shock shot through me, then a second more intense one did the same. As it progressed south towards my clit, it made my pussy contract and clamp down on Johns thick cock. My legs began to shake, then it hit me. My whole body contorted beneath him then shook violently. I let out a scream like I was being murdered. Thankfully it was muffled by his tongue deep inside my mouth.

My whole body contracted, and I put him in a death grip. Waves of orgasmic bliss washed over my body. I ground my pussy as hard as I could, to get John as deep inside me as possible. My writhing and squirming were enough to set him off on his own ride. I felt his balls thumping against my ass. It was immediately followed by his cock pulsing the same rhythm. Johns body stiffened as he shoved his cock as deep as it could go. I felt him bottom out on my cervix. His breathing stopped, then he let out a low growl. His back arched backwards, and he began to deposit his warm gift deep inside my womb. As he did, I felt my belly becoming warm. It was another first for me. No man had ever been so deep inside me, nor filled me with such warmth. The whole sensation sent me off on a second wave of orgasm. This one was different. It was across my body and made me feel safe and protected. It was strange but lovely.

John came for what felt like a full minute. As he finished, I did not let him out of me. I kept my legs wrapped around his muscular torso. I did not want this to end. He rolled onto his side taking me with him. We stayed joined together as one, lovingly kissing each other. Finally, nature took its course and his cock slipped from my very satisfied pussy. I pulled up the blankets and put myself against his chest and spooned him. He put his strong arms around me and kissed my neck. I had never felt so safe in a man's arms. I buried my body into his chest and fell asleep.

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers