Safe On Top

Story Info
He’s got a reputation for giving virgins a good time.
2.2k words
4.07
21.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad grins as he hears a knock on the door of his small apartment. He opens it to find Lucy, looking shy. He invites her in and she mumbles a hello. It's cute and makes him feel even cockier.

He was used to it since he's the captain of the football team but getting a girl who looks like Lucy to come calling will always be an ego boost. She's small but firm in all the right places and that permanent blush on her cheeks is really starting to get him going.

"Just us?" Lucy asks as she looks around nervously. Chad leads her to the couch.

"Yeah, like I said," he pulls her to sit on his lap and she does so with a squeak, "We wouldn't want an audience for your first time," his hands settle on her waist, "Unless you're into that?"

Lucy instantly flushes and she covers her face with her hands.

"No! God, no I'm not like that," she sounds mortified. Chad finds it disappointing if not surprising. He squeezes her hips.

"Sorry, sorry," he lies, "I was just trying to chill you out a bit," Lucy slowly lowers her hands. It's obvious that he's closer than she's expecting but she doesn't move back, hesitantly putting her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm more nervous that I thought I would be," she says.

"It's fine. We'll start off slow," Chad says before leaning forward and capturing her lips. She was probably expecting more talk but Chad thinks they did that more than enough before she got here.

It started off with a tipsy confession and a lie. Lucy had told him that she'd never "done it" before and was worried about it because she was having her third "serious" date with this guy she really liked. She wanted it to go well and didn't want to make a big deal about her inexperience. Apparently some of the other girls had been talking about how nice Chad is with first timers and she wanted to know if it was true.

It is. It's a reputation he had carefully created for opportunities just like this, a naive little girl looking for help.

It was easy from there to get her to this moment, wet and willing above him.

He runs his hands up over her bare stomach and under her crop-top to pull the cups of her bra up and give him access to her perky tits. She makes a surprised sound at the suddenness of it but it quickly turns to a moan when he begins groping her. He releases her lips as she gasps again and turns his attention to her neck.

"No marks, remember?" She manages to say.

"You can trust me," he takes the time to say before kissing his way down her neck. His fingers focusing on her nipples to get her whimpering.

Her top isn't loose enough to pull down like he wants to so he pulls back with a sigh.

"Arms up," he says and enjoys the way she obeys instantly. He quickly pulls off her top and bra and pulls her close again so he can finally get his mouth on her tits. She whimpers and pushes her chest forward.

It's not until a few glorious minutes later that he feels her hands return to his shoulders that he realises she had been keeping her arms up the whole time. The idea makes him hard and he scrapes his teeth over her sensitive nipple.

She squeaks again and this time her hips jerk. It makes her brush against his hard cock. She hesitantly does it again and gives a breathy moan. Chad grips her hips and firmly pulls her against him, switching his attention to her other tit.

Apparently that's all the encouragement she needs, one hand curling in his hair as she begins grinding down. He continues guiding her movements, making sure she knows who's in charge.

His aching cock quickly decides she's ready and he lifts her up, tugging down her shorts and panties.

"Chad?" She asks, eyes glazed and cheeks flushed. She catches on and stands up on wobbly legs, pulling her panties off the rest of the way. He shoves his own pants off the second she's up and her eyes widen when she looks back at him. She clears her throat, "Do I need to..." she gestures vaguely at her face with her eyes still glued on his erect cock. Chad leans back confidently and smirks at her.

"You look wet enough from here," he says and he's right. Lucy is perfectly shaven and so wet her thighs are glistening. Her embarrassment is obvious but she climbs back on top him anyway, carefully keeping out of reach of his throbbing cock. She licks her lips and looks down at it nervously. "Are you sure..." she trails off again and meets his eyes helplessly. He resists the urge to say fuck it and plunge into her.

"Am I what? Sure that you're wet enough?" He asks as he sets his hands back on her hips. She shakes her head.

"That it's, you know, safe?" Her voice is quiet and she's not looking at him now. The question makes his cock throb with need. That had been the lie. She's sheltered and inexperienced enough that convincing her that certain positions are completely safe, especially for virgins, was easy.

"Of course, babe. Besides, your first time should always be without a condom. To get the full experience," Chad makes sure to keep his charming smile even at the frustration of having a wet cunt centimetres from his bare cock.

"I know. I know, it's just I'm not on anything. At all," she stresses and Chad's grip tightens at the reminder.

"As long as you're on top, it's completely safe," he reminds her, "Gravity will stop anything dangerous."

Lucy still hesitates and for a second Chad thinks he's going to have to fake a miscommunication but then she's kissing him again and snaking a hand down to stroke him.

He returns his mouth to her tits, knowing he'll be too focused on her bare cunt in a moment to truly savour them, pulling her lower to get her grinding again.

She takes to it eagerly, starting to moan more often now. He's strong enough to angle her so the head of his cock keeps bumping her entrance. She makes a particularly high pitched sound every time it happens and grinds down harder. Hard enough that his head almost pokes into her multiple times.

He thinks about stopping her and slowly entering her for the first time instead of this messy press of bodies but decides to let her face the consequences of her own actions.

The next time she does it he pushes forward with just enough pressure to finally enter her. She cries out in surprise and a little pain. She's so tight that it's a struggle for Chad not to just shove his cock the rest of the way inside of her. He pushes just a little bit deeper and she slaps at his shoulder.

"I'm not- I'm not," she gasps. Chad gives her an overly confused look.

"You pushed yourself onto me, I thought you were ready," he says. She shakes her head with a whine but her hips are still moving slightly.

"Just give me a second," she says. Chad would rather not but he listens, deciding to hurry things along by sneaking a hand down to circle her clit. He rubs small firm circles and Lucy releases a choked moan. He's pretty sure she doesn't even realise that her hips are moving again. When she's moving up and down a few inches, he risks pushing in a little further before pulling back again. She doesn't seem to notice so he tries again but pushes in even further. It's not long before he has half his dick in her and she's moaning like a slut above him. Her eyes are screwed shut and her hands are gripping his arms like a lifeline but she's started doing a certain little movement that has him confident that it won't be long before she's riding his cock.

The idea is enough to have him throwing caution to the wind and he uses his grip on her hips to pull her all the way onto him. She cries out again, this time in pleasure body as she shudders around him. He uses his strength to pull her halfway off before doing it again. He thinks she tries to say something but it's too quiet for him to bother trying to make out so he does it again, this time resulting in a moan.

Her legs are still too weak to do anything so he fucks her himself, pulling her up and down his cock with enough force to have her tits jiggling in his face. He focuses only on the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around him. Virgins are always the tightest and the new sensations make their cunts so responsive. It's heaven and he almost can't believe he's going to get to cum in her so easily.

He feels her move and for a second he thinks she's changed her mind but she's just starting to bounce on her own. It's not particularly smooth but the desperation is obvious and he's eager to see her drag herself up and down his cock.

"Further," he grunts, showing her what he means by pulling her all the way down his cock a few times. She gets the idea and eagerly begins to sink herself down to the hilt every time. It makes her movements smoother and her tits actually bounce. Chad leans back and takes in the view.

"Guys love it when you ride their cocks," he gives her a thrust and the extra pressure makes her squeak again, rhythm stuttering, but a look of determination overtakes her face and she's back to riding the full length of him. Her tight cunt feels amazing but Chad's always preferred when girls actually bounce on his cock so he shows her how. He easily starts guiding her movements again and her hands fly to his in surprise. Girls are always so susceptible like this.

"Most prefer when girls bounce though, look effortless and airy, pause at the top of his dick like you've gone weightless before pressing back down," he says. It's obvious that she's struggling to follow along so he keeps guiding her until she unconsciously copies it. The sight is glorious, her tits moving in just the way he likes, and he enjoys the struggle on her face.

It's hot until he's close, then he starts slamming her down on his cock.

"Guys also like cumming in girls," he grunts, "You should always let a guy cum in you whenever he wants." She's obviously too overwhelmed to really process his words which is just how he likes it, "Right?" He pointedly slows down and she panics, too weak to push through his hold on her.

"Right, right," she quickly agrees. Chad immediately quickens the pace in reward and she moans loudly. He's grunting and thrusting now. It's so easy to see his seed growing inside her, claiming her before she ever touches someone else. The idea of her belly growing has him slamming her down on his cock, pressing right against her cervix as his cum floods her insides. He feels her cum around him and shudders as his cum is pulled directly inside of her.

It's not until he's truly empty that he pays attention to her. She's slumped on top of him, breathing hard.

"Wow," she whispers, carefully sitting up.

"Good, huh?" He grins cockily. She nods eagerly and he laughs, doing a very small thrust to get a sharp gasp out of her.

"Chad!" She whines, slowly pushing herself up and off his dick. Watching a bit of his cum slowly drips out of her makes his dick twitch.

"You're definitely sure I'm safe?" The worry from before is back. Chad runs a hand down her side.

"Yeah babe, just stay like that for a while and you'll be fine," he doesn't look away from her gaping lips.

"For how long?"

"A few minutes," Chad shrugs. She clears her throat, obviously trying to get his full attention but he ignores her. He wants to imprint the image of her dripping cum onto his brain.

Finally she shifts, trying to get off him, "I should probably go."

He sighs and lets go off her, watching her wobble over to her clothes and begin putting them on. He shamelessly manspreads and watches her.

"How you feeling after that?" He bothers.

"Good!" she smiles, "Really good actually. Definitely feel more confident now," she gives him a shy grin.

"Good," he says. She raises her arms to put her shirt back on and he grins at the marks appearing on her tits. She doesn't notice.

"Maybe we could...," she bites her lip nervously, "My date's not for another week, maybe we could do this again? Just so I'm super confident," she's shy again, like he didn't just have his cock in her, and he finds it highly amusing.

"'Course, to make sure you're confident and all," he says. She nods and tucks a stand of hair behind her ear, still not looking at him.

"So I'll just," she points towards the door.

"Yeah, I'll text you," he says. Lucy nods and hurries towards the door. He lets it shut behind her without saying anything, already thinking about how long he'll leave her hanging before he fills her up again.