All Comments on 'Safe Room Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
garybluegarybluealmost 7 years ago
As usual …

Drags me right in to your world of mysteries. Another couple of pages would have been appreciated. :grin:

On a side note, it is unusual that it took 13 days from your posting of the story title 'til the first chapter showed up. Are there issues with Lit?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
garyblue

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, we had a few snags, but hopefully things will be okay. I think the Lit people were busy, maybe people are submitting a lot more stories. In the 'early days' of my writings, stories would not get published for a full seven days, then it dropped to two. So let's all be patient and the stories will get there...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Just submitted Chapter 2 of the series.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
OK - Now I AM wondering-

I have seen that combination a number of times - makes me wonder where and when you ran into Classified - Code Word information! Only a couple of places have used that set-up and I will say no more! GREAT STORIES!

garybluegarybluealmost 7 years ago
Publication time

It would be a Good Thing were Lit to have a class of trusted authors whose stories bypassed moderation and were automagically published immediately. You could submit a 6-7000 word chapter everyday and we, your beloved readers, could immerse ourselves in your fantastic writing. :grin:

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
i'm just

glad that you're back. You got another good one started!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Why am I stumbling across this piece of wonderment on a porn site? Great work. Loved it. Just wanted it to get smutty.

weatherman70weatherman70almost 7 years ago
why does lit take so long to post?

Noticed you posted Chapter 2 on 7/14, yet here we are on 7/17 and no Chapter 2 for us to read. Sure seems like they take forever to post your work here lately. You are one of the best mystery writers on Lit.

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

You might need to repost chapter 2 my friend. 5 days on from chapter 1 and no sign as of yet of chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

Excellent read, why does Literotica take soooo long to post your work? Is this a devious plan on their part to get us to read other authors work? Or are they keeping us in suspense till everyone on the board reads it first? This is a mystery only the Iron Crowbar can tackle...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I resubmitted it

No idea what the problem is. I resubmitted it.

WhatsupCologneWhatsupColognealmost 7 years ago
Signs of addiction

Getting impacient and trying to blame someone for not getting my fix... :)

Enjoying your stories/chapters since perhaps three years following with great pleasure the ever crazy political & crime drama in the life story of the IC. Congrats!

But please get the submissions smooth again. Or deliver all chapters of a story together? Caaaaan't wait any longer for next chapter ... and conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe . . .

Have noticed that recently your stories are getting "hung-up" in the Lit queue that stories under the "NEW" heading seem to be in batches by category.

Wonder if the "new improved" Lit is putting stories in "buckets" by category that have a certain quantity or time element for release.

Only a guess, that most of your GREAT stories are in the "Non-Erotic" group they are waiting to hit one of the "boundaries" before being released. Since not many stories are listed as "Non-Erotic" suspect your GREAT stories and others in that "bucket" are held waiting for the "time" element/limit to trip the bucket.

Hey it's "observation/deduction" stories you write thought would try a little of both as to the "WHY" it is taking so long for your GREAT stories to be posted. Or maybe it is just a "WAG" by an old man. (Wild Ass Guess)

The 'Ol Man

One Day at a Time

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

What is happening now is exactly the reason I don't post more than one story at a time, and wait for the first story to be published before submitting the next chapter. I've never wanted to risk Ch. 2 being published before Ch.1, etc.

And to the Ol' Man, your idea is exactly what I've been thinking... that they're now publishing by groups and waiting for a set number of non-erotic stories to be in the hopper. If my next submission is not published by Monday, I'm going to have to write a letter to them... and maybe if they are inundated with messages, they'll get my stories published in a more timely manner....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting with bated breath

I too am hanging on - I've decided to keep breathing - by my fingernails awaiting the next chapter of you latest great story!

Dunno what's the holdup with Literotica, Maybe they're on holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While I wait.

At least I have time to reread the chapter over a time or 2 while I wait. Still have not guessed the bag guy yet in all of your stories. Been close a few times. Keep up the great writing!!

Jsam197Jsam197almost 7 years ago
HELP!

This is getting to be a real pain. I fully understand waiting for publication of a chapter before submitting the next one but us loyal followers are turning blue waiting with bated breath for the next installment. Is it not now at least a week since you submitted the next part??

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
IT'S IN THE HOPPER!

Should be published tomorrow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what changed?

They publish the cuck crap rapidly. But this one is taking way too long. Seems they are all into the mobile platform rather stories. When they dump a big load of stories I tend to not be able to keep up. So I do not finish stories which takes away from authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome to the PC world

I love ur stories!

They may might be censoring you because your stories are comments on today's real political world OR Beekeeper and this plot line tripped the NSA's computer as revealing a dark, black secret!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blog

Honestly believe you should move to a blog and we all loyal fans will follow you there. It will also bring visibility big time

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
I think it is the new stuff they are doing.

What ever changes Lit is making seem to be screwing things up more than normal. Not sure if they have two different ways to submit of if they just can not deal with doing the changes and keeping up with stories submitted. Either way it is getting bad enough that I do a lot of my reading over at Wattpad.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well you're getting far more commrnts which should be good, unfortunately most concern your publishing issues.

Another great start, love the way you weave the threads and make it so interesting. So looks like we have Oldeeds rearing it's head again and who is Beekeeper; have we come across him / her before? Anything to do with Honeybee?

chytownchytown9 months ago

Oh boi!!!!!!!! this is get very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2173 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Safe Room Series Info