All Comments on 'Safe Room Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally it got posted

Glad to see this finally got posted, this story was worth the wait.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 submitted

Just submitted Ch. 3.

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyalmost 7 years ago
If this LiteE B S Continues

would you consider posting a full story a one time...

even if it were 10 pages, you can always insert chapter 2, 3, etc. on top of the corresponding page...

most of your readers would like that a lot better than this present LiteE B S..

just saying

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago
Just happy you post stories

Do them any way you want, I just like reading them. I'd hate to have to wait for every part just because a few readers can't stand serial release.

And whats worse, there's already a way for them to get what they want... they can suck it up and wait until you post part one of the next yarn, at which point they know the current one is all done. So really, they want to irritate all the rest who are okay with serial release, because they are too bone lazy to wait and read the parts when you're done.

THAT ain't Iron Crowbar thinkin' at all...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Tim

That's an understandable idea, but part of the fun for me is writing the stories to be cliffhangers, or at least pausing with a question left hanging. IMHO Literotica will get it figured out and get us back to normal... and any (nice) letters written to them by you guys do help get things done in a more timely manner...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IC's vibes

Could Joanne be wearing a wire. Is there a drone over the Inn. Is there a RRT waiting around the bend. We've learned nothing gets past the ICs.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted.

I resubmitted with note that these are detective fiction stories. It will probably help a lot if there are a LOT of requests by readers (please keep them nice) to let them know y'all are waiting for these stories to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How To . . .

Looks like each installment is in the once a week "bucket to be down-loaded" like it or not.

Am a "technological dinosaur" so this old man needs a step by step tutorial of HOW to send a note to the "powers that be" at Literotica. Don't want a note going to the same people who are not responding to you but to the individual(s) who are the decision makers.

Out of respect for you will "be nice" as you requested. Don't wish to "offend" but would like to stress that there are many of your readers whose frustration have them wishing/urging you to "bail" Literotica for some other site.

This adverse condition is something that has developed in the last 60-90 days so it is correctable IF enough of us can contact the correct person(s).

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Posting Times

I agree with "the old man",it would be good to know who to contact at Lit so we could get stories when submitted.Not very long ago stories were being posted every two or three days but now it seems to be taking an age!

Keep up the good work WW,perhaps you could send IC to sort Lit out. Cheers,Malcolm

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Ch. 3 is in the hopper

Should come out tomorrow (7/29/17)

I'm going to start putting these in erotic couplings or novels and novellas, to see if they get posted a bit faster.

As to a link, there is a 'contact us' link on the home page. Click on it, and please do be nice in your comments. :o)

WhatsupCologneWhatsupColognealmost 7 years ago
Ain't funny any more... quite a lesson in patience! :)

If I remember well in the last month's your new chapters were edited nearly every 3-4 days. I don't think it's associated to "bucket to be downloaded issues" or the category, as while under non-erotic are other stories or chapters submitted/edited. E.g. 'Lost Empire' Ch 36, 37, 38, 39! while waiting for 'Safe Room' from Ch 02 to 03.

My guess is Literotica is busy with the new design or simply lack of enough volunteer editors at the moment. Perhaps somebody, who really liked to edit your stories WW, is simply absent or unavailable.

Well, and then there is always a possibility you pissed somebody off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am waiting

chap 3 please

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Has Joanne walked into a trap. Surely not as Don will be there somewhere.

chytownchytown9 months ago

Damn every chapter get more dangerous. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES