All Comments on 'Safe Room Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
weatherman70weatherman70almost 7 years ago
Awaiting another week

Sure do not like that Literotica is making us wait one week for each Chapter but other stories with multiple chapters are getting posted almost daily. Not sure why they have done this to you. They never responded to my contact to explain the reasons behind this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Great chapter once again.

The pervert in me would still like to see more fucking going on in your stories particularly more incest and group sex. I would love to see Cindy and Don get it on, because if Don is seeing Cindy as more of a sister than a cousin, we already knows he likes to fuck his sister and mother and he likes to fuck gorgeous women... However, the reader in me knows that the sex must serve the story and not all stories are served by lusty obligatory sex.

With the exception of finding the ex-wife fucking the best friend of the deceased and maybe some nighttime nookie between Seth and Joanne Warner followed by the two talking, there really has not been any good place to insert sex without it being obligatory sex in this current series "Safe Room", and both potential sex scenes would have removed some of the mystery and twists that WifeWatchman probably wants to embed within his stories' shared universe, as the first instance would have ruined the surprise of finding the ex-wife in the best friend's trailer, while the second instance might spoil some surprises in future stories regarding what is planned for Seth and Joanne Warner.

Just a stray thought, but could the slow publish of your stories be in part an outgrowth of your support for President Trump? and how in part you have modeled Governor Val Jared on him? Or maybe the not so veiled assertion that liberals are elitists and racists hiding in plain sight (as alleged/documented in Dinesh D'Souza's film "Hillary's America")? Maybe they changed who reviewed non-erotic literature and the new reviewer is a Trump hater and is making you and your readers pay for holding more conservative views, while the prior one was a political and just checked to see if the minimum standards are met. If this is the case you might want to stop using non-erotic as a story tag and switch to the Novel or one of the other tags, so someone else would be reviewing your stories.

-Sincerely,

a man who works in the political shadows

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Issues

Gonna try something to see if things get posted faster.

I've said this many times, and I guess I'll have to keep on saying it because it's not getting through: I do not believe that politics are the reason the stories aren't being published quickly. I think if they had that level of a problem, they'd just reject the stories and tell me to stop submitting them. Also, I've been posting politically-edged stories for years now, and all of a sudden it's a problem NOW?

We'll see what happens...

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 7 years ago
OOohh... a more-then-3-part story!

This is a bit of a rarity for you..not that I'm complaining in the least; just an observation.

As always - great stuff (and I don't mean the spray insulation in a can).

More! More! :-)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 submitted

... and under 'erotic couplings'... maybe they'll post it a bit faster...

bbarto1900bbarto1900almost 7 years ago
got us guessing

i think you're doing a great job. not only are we trying to figure out the clues to solve the story, we are also trying to figure out the delays. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
politics is a problem?

All that cuck crap and BBC going to take over the world crap posted. Then they have a problem with stories that have a character with a political side.... not much of a story site then. Your stories are stories. They have an original plot. Not the formula loving wife stories that try to pass as original. Even I could put out a cookie cutter story. But I leave that to the hacks that aspire to be hacks. Keep them coming. They are great stories.

GL

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 7 years ago
Posting Delays

There was another post here from Weatherman70 about your posting delays. He is correct, I am reading the Silvertree series (sci-fi) that has daily posts and was reading the Street Find series (romantic) that was five parts posted daily until it was complete, during the same time this series is being posted.

You seem to be having longer than normal 2 to 3 days between posts. When I emailed you about chapter two of this series it sounded like your are submitting them in you normal frequency but they are arbitrarily posting them when they feel like it.

Do you think it could be for the politics that have become apart of the storyline? Someone on lit is censuring you? I would not be surprised. I am like Don and don't trust the Politian's or news any farther then I could throw them. They all have their own agendas and I am talking about Both sides of the political aisle. I would not shed a tear if every Politian, lawyer or newsie were to drop dead or disappear off the face of the earth right now.

I want to add that I don't read your stories for the sex, I read them for the plots and mysteries. You might want to consider posting to Wattpad. You self publish, but I am not sure what their restriction would be for explicit sex in the chapters but like I said I would be perfectly fine with zero explicit sex in the stories and it all be plot based.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
delays

I would think that if they don't like the political content of my stories, that they would not publish them at all. At the same time, there does seem to be a deliberate delaying of my stories relative to others. There is a link on the home page where readers should be able to leave messages asking why my stories are being singled out and delayed. Please be nice if and when you ask. Getting a mailbox full of questions about my stories might help.

Other than that, I don't know what I can do vis-a-vis posting stories here. I don't really want to start posting online somewhere else halfway in the middle, and if I go back to the beginning, I'll likely start reworking the books for 'real' publication. So... don't know what to tell you guys. I do appreciate the support.

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 7 years ago
Just queried them.

I just sent them a very polite message asking why such a long delay. Just waiting on them on respond now.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Boiling up nicely but no idea how much will be resolved in the next chapter.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Excellent chapter of action and excitement. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Safe Room Ch. 02 Previous Part
Safe Room Series Info