Safe Word: Marshmallow

Story Info
A business meeting turns into a steamy encounter.
1.4k words
3.8
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J and I are seated at the shop having a meeting about how we're going to partner our businesses. We digress and start talking about all this social conscious woke stuff ranging from Marvel's social commentary and comic books to why Kenya receives travel bans when we say NO to pushing some Western agenda.

He goes on and on, his passion clearly showing. I wonder if his eyes would light up with the same passion when he slides inside me.

He stops and looks at me. A weird look on his face.

M: What's wrong?

J: You're staring at me and clearly not listening. What are you thinking about?

M: You sliding inside me.

Fuck. Did I say that out loud.

J stares at me for a full minute. As if trying to decide exactly what to do. Then he does. I can tell because his eyes narrow and he gets this look. This look that tells me I have no idea what I just got myself into.

M: I'm sorry. That's was really unprofessional and....

J: Stop. Meet me upstairs near the concession stand in 10 mins. Ok?

M: Yes.

J: Yes, what??

I look at him. Wait. What the hell?? Is he...a Dom?

M: Yes??

I say hesitantly. He leans forward slightly. Resting his forearms on the table between us and looking me straight in the eye with that look.

J: Yes, what?

M: Yes daddy??

He leans back, satisfied. Smiles.

J: Good girl. 10 mins. Concession stand.

I nod because I don't know what I'm going to do with this. He stands and leaves the shop. I remain seated, wondering if I'm really going to go through with this. I start to panic, trying to talk myself out of it. Then I think about him. Those smoldering eyes. Those big arms wrapped around my tiny waist, squeezing, hard. My pulsing pussy makes the decision for me.

I look at my watch. I have 5 mins left. I dash to the loo to freshen up and head to the concession stand. I get there just in time to find him coming from the back rooms. He beckons me. I go to him, my heart beating with every step. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This is gonna be something.

I step into the back rooms, and stare down a long corridor.

J: My office is at the end of the corridor. Private. No-one will hear us.

M: That's ideal.

I say cheekily. He looks at me and smiles.

J: This should be fun.

He leads me down the corridor and we get to the office. It's dark enough to set the mood, but with enough muted light that he'll be able to see every single reaction I have.

He sits down on the couch and looks at me standing awkwardly by the doors. He beckons me to come stand directly in front of him. He puts his hand on my thigh, runs it down to my knee, under my skirt. I inhale sharply, my skin is tingling in the wake of his fingers. He looks at me...

J: Take off your panties and give them to me.

I oblige him. He looks a them, takes a deep whiff and puts them in his pocket.

J: Turn around and bend over.

I hesitate. It's not too late to back down. This is madness.

J: I said, turn around and bend over. Now!

I couldn't refuse him. I wanted him, this, so badly, I could not deny myself.

He placed both his hands on the hem of my skirt and pulled it up to my waist. He pressed my knees apart and my glistening pussy was displayed to him.

He started to run one finger up and down the length of my pussy. From my taint to my clit. Up and down. Up and down. It was getting to much. I wanted his fingers inside me. I spread my legs even wider and push back against him to communicate this.

He slowly pushed one finger inside me. I pushed back against him. It wasn't enough. He pushed in another finger. I needed more. I pushed back harder against him.

J: Is this what you want baby?

He stood up, put one hand on my lower back to hold me steady and pushed three fingers inside me. Hard. Fast. Over and over and over.

I could feel the orgasm coming on and I wanted to savor it but I was powerless to stop it.

My pussy clenched all around his fingers, spasm after spasm as he continued to penetrate me.

When I thought I couldn't take it anymore. He stopped suddenly. Turned me around, looked me in the eyes and smiled.

J: My turn.

He pushed me down to my knees and I was suddenly face to face with his cock. Thick. Hard. Beautiful. I opened my mouth and took him almost to the hilt. I stared slowly at first, running my tongue up and down the length of him, around the ridge of the head, sucking gently. Adding more and more pressure as I continued. I used my hand to create a seal with my mouth to make sure his entire cock was taken care of. I started a gentle twisting and squeezing motion with my hand. He started to moan. Bingo! Suck, twist, squeeze, lick. Over and over. His dick become even harder. I could feel it pulsing from the base. I knew he was about to explode. He knew he was about to explode.

He pushed me off him, pulled me to my feet and turned me to face the chair.

J: Grab the back of the chair. Your safe word is Marshmallow. Do you understand?

M: Yes daddy.

J: Good.

He grabbed a condom, and put it on. He held my waist steady and put the tip of his dick just at the entrance to my pussy. He held it there for what felt like forever. In that moment, I'd never wanted anything so badly in my life. I wrapped my fingers around the edge of the chair bracing myself for what was coming.

But it never did. I turned back and looked at him in confusion. What was happening?? He stared back at me, with something I couldn't read in his eyes.

J: Beg me.

M: What?

J: Beg me to fuck you. You do want this yes?

M: You have no idea just how.

J: Then beg me to fuck you.

M: Please fuck me?? Please?

J: Beg. Me. To. Fuck. You.

This man did not understand what he was doing to me. I was standing bent over, grabbing a chair for dear life, dripping, anticipating the best fuck I've ever had. I could barely think straight.

M: Daddy. Please. I'm begging you. Please fuck me! I want to feel you inside me. I want you to...

He half-growled and pushed himself so hard inside me I almost fell over the chair.

J: Grab the chair.

I nodded and held on with everything I had. I wanted to be ready for this. I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to force me to give him everything I had. I wanted to give him the best he'd ever had in his life. I wanted him.

He grabbed my waist, steadied me and started driving into me hard. He wasn't one for shallow, soft strokes. He plunged himself deep inside me with every thrust. It was almost as if he made a deliberate effort to make each thrust deeper than the first. And which each thrust, he emitted this guttural moan, this growl. As if each time he felt me around him, he gave in to his baser instincts even more.

J: Your pussy fits me like a glove. Fuck!

He grabbed my waist tighter and drove deeper still. I felt myself start to climax again. I pushed my hands forward on the chair to find purchase and pushed back to meet him. Thrust for thrust. My efforts were rewarded. I could feel him growing impossibly harder. He filled me up even more, every inch of me was in contact with him. That feeling was all that mattered.

M: Oh God. I'm coming!

My legs started to shake as I felt waves of pleasure start to wash over me. I clenched and spasmed around him squeezing him, constricting him.

J: That's it baby. Come for me. Come. For. Me.

He punctuated his words with deeper and deeper thrusts.