Safed Omlet Ch. 01

Story Info
The story is about an Indian Mother, who is 41 years old.
3.3k words
3.98
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about an Indian Mother, who is 41 years old and lives with her son and husband in an urban household.

The Singh family just like most Indian households was a middle class family, where bills were tight, and sanskaars and values were always high, the story is about Ishika, the mother to Krish, and what happens in her early forties, some events which change her perception about life and sexuality completely. Hope you all are gonna enjoy this story. It's my first story, be kind to me, and apologies for any typos. Happy reading!!

Ishika Singh, is a married Indian lady in her early forties.

She has jet black hair, milk like fair skin and her best feature is her humongous derieree. (buttocks). She personally considered herself on the plump side because of her thick motherly thighs and visibly round as.

It seemed like god had made her in such a way that all her body fat was generously distributed to only her thighs and ass. Ishika always had a big meaty ass, even when she was a school girl, her big round booty got many lusty stares by ogling men of her colony and random strangers.

Even her old school peon used to stare at the curvy thick ass she was packing under her long School uniform skirt.

But now at the age of 41, her lower body was filled with stretch marks., blemishes and brownish fatty cellulite mass was getting deposited generously in her big ass cheeks.

It was no doubt she was aging, but it seemed she was getting bigger and curvier each passing year. Ishika was aging like fine wine.

Talking about her stats, she was only 5ft 3 inches and weighed good 70 kgs.

She was packing everything that an Indian teenage boy fantasies about in his secret wet dream.

Ishika always wore good quality Cotton saree while at home with matching blouse and applied a little makeup.

She had a beautiful Oval face, always one could find a small red bindi in middle of her brows, dark black eyes, blush pink cheeks,small cute nose and rosy lips like that of an seductress.

Overall she looked like an aging Indian Mother with curvy meaty figure; all her feminine assets packed at right places.

She must have been a bombshell in her youth, according to what she was looking in her early 40s.

She always wore her gold mangalsutra around her neck, it hung snugly over her firm round breasts,and moved at each step she took, followed by a toned paneer like fair mid- riff with a deep navel. She had the sexiest tapering curvy waist which led to her thick thighs ; and her figure was accentuated largely by extra meat on the globes of her curvaceous motherly firm round ass.

According to her physical appearances and cuvry physique, Ishika was exactly the mother that Indian boys would get wet dreams of. She was truly the Queen of indian milfs.

But as destiny would have it Ishika was married to a boring 9 to 12 bank manager, who only was a marvelous provider for the family but in matters of sex and libido, he was almost too monotonous and boring.

Ishika was married to Pritam, it was a traditional Indian marraige, heavy dowry was exchanged as Pritam had a promising future ahead. While Ishika was just a young girl who could only complete her studies till 10th and later married him.

Ishika married Pritam when she was only 20, immediately a year after their marraige, Krish was born.

The only child to Mr. And Mrs. Singh., the apple of their eye,and the only heir to their khandaan, Krish Singh.

After that Pritam was happy that the family is complete and the corporate targets kept him busy. All he did was literally work, work and just work.

Ishika 's prime years were wasted. The time that she was supposed to be fucked like a slut on her marital bed, she was only almost reduced to a care taker for the family and taking care of her growing son.

Years went by and Ishika is now 41, Pritam is 58, sex life is dead and Ishika's lady parts have started itching a lot lately demanding urgent male attention.

Ishika tried sexy lingerie, vacations, roleplays and what not to bring the spark back into their bedroom. But her husband Pritam was past his sexual prime, all he could manage was a 4 incher Hard on, and that too for merely 3 minutes., his dick felt like a rotten thin carrot, and he could ooze only 2-3 drops of semen from his old worn out male phallus.

To put it in a nutshell, by the time Ishika was butt naked, Pritam had cummed already. It was like foreplay and dry humping was the new sex.

Nowadays her husband cummed just in seconds and it was really frustrating for a horny lady like Ishika.

But being a doting Indian wife she never complained and always was loyal to him, but some nights even she wished she was being used like a total whore by a larger man, and she wanted to be fucked all night like a young teenage vixen.

She ached to be used like a cum rag by someone who was lusty and horny for her goddess like milf body. But all she had was her old husband who couldn't even hold his erection steady for 5 min.

Her pussy ached for a rough pounding, her thick thighs wanted bite marks of a hot and virile lover, but the sanskari Indian lady in her always won. She was afterall a mother, a dutiful and loyal wife all these years, that's why cheating never was an option.

Like all frustrated Indian mothers, even Ishika dropped her weapons and decided to give in her fate, may be good sex life was not in her destiny, may be she was only meant to be a good wife and perfect mother to her son. Ishika was thinking all this and a tear rolled down her cheeks, because of the helpless situation she was in.

By this time, both Pritam and Ishika knew; that their poor sex life had now made both of them just like puppets, Pritam knew he couldn't fuck her wife good, but he ignored it and always shifted his attention to work and business.

But it wasn't easy for Ishika, she had a constant itch in her 41 year old mature pussy and she ached to get stuffed by a man,

but whenever she wanted sex; Pritam denied it, saying he was too tired for all this, at one point he even scolded her for asking sex too often.

Since that day Ishika just did her duties as a good wife and kept her mouth shut for the benefit of her happy peaceful Married life.

She didn't want a divorce, Pritam was a good provider no doubt and she respected that.

Coming back to the present day,

It was 6 am in morning, Pritam was getting ready to go to his office because he had some early meeting today and it seemed he was gonna be promoted soon. He was happy about it and told her, even she faked a smile for his happiness. But deep down she hated him for not giving her a good sex life that she deserved.

In sometime, Pritam left for office., without even waving a goodbye to his wife, just took the tiffin, asked her to polish his shoes and making a call, he wore the shoes and walked out of the house. He left office like a bullet leaves a gun.

It was getting normal for Ishika, her husband focussing on his work and she getting ignored as if she was some Noukrani.

It was 9 am now, Her son Krish was sleeping in his room upstairs. It was his vacations, and he usually slept late like most Indian boys.

Ishika was sitting in her room, just resting on her bed. She was relaxing, and she took the Album she kept under her pillow.

It was their family album. She began turning the pages of the old Album, visting old times, lost in nostalgia and memories.

Just then she came to the picture where Krish was 3 yrs old and was crying in his birthday because of the crowd of people who gathered that day. It was his 3 yr old birthday party, she still remembered that day, he was looking so cute and had cake smeared all around his little baby lips.

She smiled looking at that picture and immediately thought about Krish, and came back to reality; as of now Krish was 21 and already in college, he was growing up to be a handsome young man,he looked so much like his father, only taller and fairer.

She was proud of him, in all these years only he had proved to be the source of happiness and peace in her life, her son, her only baby boy Krish.

She kept aside the album and decided to wake him up for breakfast as it was already close to 11 now, she stood and took the stairs to his room.

She reached his room, the door was slightly ajar and she could hear sounds of heavy breathing as if someone was doing some kind of workout.

She was worried that Krish had started snoring heavily like his father, thinking all this she decided to look through the 4 inch gap between the wooden door and wall.

As she peeped in silently, her body froze in shock and immediately her eyes widened in disbelief.

Her 21 yr old son Krish was completely naked, and he had his fist wrapped around what she assumed to be his fat dick, he was pumping it so intensely, watching something in his phone.

From the angle she was standing, she couldn't see his face, but rest everything was visible.

Before she could decide anything, her eyes went directly to his meat, she saw it, it was a big one, almost 9 incher monster, brown and fat like that exotic sausage she had seen in a cooking show.

Her son's dick was like snake, long, shiny and so fucking fat... It took both his big hands to pump his dick, Ishika gasped in shock and shame when she realised that she had been staring at her only son mastrubating for complete 5 minutes now.

It was as if time had stopped, she was lost in a trance; all she could see was Krish 's fist pumping his big erection at a feverish pace. Ishika's eyes went to the red thread tied around her son's wrist. Just last week, Ishika had kept a kirtan at her house.

In the end of puja, she had tied this auspicious red thread around his wrists,

She remembered her lines she had said to him at that moment, "Beta, ye dhaaga tujhe tandurust bana dega."

Well it looked like along with him, even his fat dick was getting healthy and big like a missile.

Ishika continued peeping, through the gap at her nude son mastrubating few feet away from her.

She stood silently outside his room watching his fist pumping his young thick cock.

She knew she should have left long ago, and let her son have his privacy., but something in her wanted her to stay and watch him.

Ishika kept staring through the gap of the door, like a statue, not moving, even her breath was silent. Suddenly Krish increased his pace and his balls tightened, and veins on his dick looked like they will burst.

Ishika was shocked to see such an engorged excited male phallus, she gasped in shock but didn't make any noise and continued watching him jerk off with shocked eyes.

Krish had closed his eyes, it was a habit; whenever he jerked off, he used to close his eyes and enjoy himself to the fullest.

With eyes shut, he slowly pulled out a cloth from under his pillow and wrapped his dick in that cloth, squeezing his already erect penis tightly in the cloth, it was his usual way to stimulate him till the point of no return and it was evident that he was getting close to having a big orgasm.

Unknown to him, his 41 year old mother was watching all this, peeking since last 10 minutes outside his room.

Ishika's eyes went to the cloth her son had wrapped around his erect penis and immediately her eyes widened in shock. It was as if a ton of bricks hit her head, because the cloth her son had wrapped around his dick was her used maroon cotton panty!!!!

She had worn it yesterday. What the hell was it doing in her son's room, she clearly remembered she had kept in in laundry bucket yesterday after her afternoon shower.

He must have stolen it at night sometime while brushing his teeth, she said to herself in her mind. She whispered lightly to herself, "Hey bhagwan, ye mera beta kya kar rha hai?"

She continued watching her son jerking off, and what happened in next few moments shook Ishika from her soul.

Krish squeezed his penis tightly, stroking at full speed and he started soflty moaning and started saying something while jerking off, Ishika shifted a little ahead to hear his words more clearly.

Krish had his eyes shut, his mother's panty wrapped around his erection as his fist tightly pumped his meat.

He said "Aaah mummy, aah maa, maa safed omlet bana rha hu mummy, aaaah maaa omlet on the way; aaaahh mummaaAa!!!" saying this he immediately started releasing his thick white cum in the gusset of his mother's maroon panty, soaking the panty completely, he cummed so much that it looked as if the panty was getting filled by some curd making factory.

Ishika heard what her son said and also saw the amount of cum Krish was pumping in her panties, immediately tears started rolling down her cheek, she felt as if something had happened to her, she wished she didn't see this, she cursed herself for peeping at her son, she felt strangely turned on while feeling slightly disgusted at the sight of her only son cumming in her soiled panty.

She silently started walking back to her room, pressing her heels soflty on the floor, so as to make bare minimum noise. She didn't want Krish to know that she was watching him during his mastrubation.

Ishika reached her room, her breath was heavy and she had a racing heartbeat.

She sat on the edge of her bed holding her head and started thinking what on earth had just happened upstairs.

Her son was jerking off like most Indian boys of his age, and she like a pervert was hiding and watching him jerk off.

She felt ashamed of her actions and also felt a little disturbed by the fact that Krish was using her panties to fill his thick cum.

Immediately her mind went to the moment he was spurting his thick creamy load in her undies, his cum was so thick and boy he came like a horse., his black testicles tightening and moving up at each spurt as he pumped his seed in her panty.

She clearly remembered, her entire maroon panty was soaked in his white cum. The panty was looking as if it was dipped in a bowl full of curd, so much was it soaked in that white creamy cum.

Ishika said " Safed omlet huh " and immediately smiled to herself. Mera beta safed omlet bana rha hai meri panty mein., hey bhagwan!!! She blushed at this thought and immediately felt wetness between her thighs.

Ishika knew her son was going through roller coaster of hormones, the boy was possibly horny 24/7 ; afterall he was a late bloomer and an introvert in college.

But why was he cumming in my panties, wo bhi used panty? She wondered to herself and decided to stop thinking about it.

She felt strangely turned on by his pervert actions, yet the Sanskaari mother in her wanted to scold him for being this shameless and disgusting son.

Ishika wasn't able to understand what to do, should she talk to him about it, or should she ignore today's incident., or something else. Incessant questions kept coming to her mind.

She applied balm on her head because she had got little headache thinking about all this. She silently pressed her thighs together and a plop sound came, she immediately felt rush of blood to her vulva, and she realised she was wet like some newly wed dulhan. She was soaking wet down between her legs

"Hey bhagwan, meri panty itne saalo baad esi geeli hui hai!! " she said to herself and felt helpless and slowly slowly lifted her saree and petticoat till her hips.

With her free left hand she slowly pressed her panty covered pussy, in the centre ; fffccchh a sound came and immediately she moaned softly, "Aaaaahh issshhh!!"

She pressed her finger in the soft V of her pussy, panty was soaking wet because of her dribbling juices ; and immediately her eyes went to the idol of God kept in front of her at her dressing table. She immediately felt terribly ashamed. God was watching her. The same god she worshipped thrice a day.

Immediately she withdrew her hands from her swollen cunt and made herself decent again, stood and made her saree proper.

Being born in a religious Brahmin family, women were not allowed to mastrubate; only sex with lawfully wedded husband was permitted and she immediately remembered the religious teachings and sanskaars of her family.

She straightened herself and went to the mirror and started talking to herself in the reflection, it was something which she did while she was in a dilemma or some confusion.

She began speaking to her reflection, "Dekh Ishika, ab tera laadla bada ho rha hai, esa sab hona thoda bohot normal hai. Lekin Tera usey ghoorna, aur apni panty geeli kar dena normal nahi hai. Sharm kar Ishu, tu maa hai uski!! "

She took a deep breath and spoke again, this time the lust in her spoke, "Lekin ek baat to hai, mera beta ling k maamle mein bilkul apne papa par nahi gaya h, kisi naag ki trah mota aur lamba hai uska ling, meri kalai se bhi thick, jese koi tagde bade pehelwan ka ho."

Immediately she felt shy at the choice of her words and realised how badly she wanted a dick pushing in her, she was in lust; she was speaking about the size and shape of her son's dick in an erotic way. All this years, she was denied sex by her husband, her lust was getting grip on her thinking and sanskaar.

Immediately she made a decision in her mind, and said to herself, "mere badmaash bete ko sabak to sikhana hi padega", and smiled to herself.

She went to her dresser and slowly lifted the small Idol of God and kept it inside a drawer and a very happy smile spread across her face.

She looked at the mirror and said to her reflection, "Ab dekhna kese iss badmash ladke ki safed omlet banaungi".

Saying this she went to kitchen to start the day as usual. She began washing the utensils and deep down she knew what she was going to do; and she was happy about the way things were unfolding.

The moistness between her legs meant she had a plan in her mind, a plan which a lusty mother had made, a plan which would change her life forever. Sanskaari mother inside her had lost to the horny woman in her, she knew what she wanted and she would have it at all costs.

Humming to an old song, Ishika pressed her thighs together while washing utensils. Her bangles jingled slightly and she felt happy. Because after so many years, she felt like a woman again, her sex was leaking like a waterfall.

She was wet, completely wet and it all started after the morning incident.

*********

This was the first part of the story., stay tuned for next part. Hope you enjoyed this story.