Safety First

Story Info
Safe but not secure.
3.5k words
3.27
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
263 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over 18 years of age.

My best friend Becky got beat up. That's how this whole thing started. She was cheating on her husband Mark while he was away on business, her paramour got too rough with her and she hit her head on the nightstand in the hotel room they were using.

Becky got out of the room, away from him, and called me from the lobby in tears. I immediately drove over to the hotel, picked her up and took her to the hospital.

Nothing was broken but Becky had several bruises and a cut near her eyebrow. After discussing what to tell her husband we settled on the story that she fell off a ladder while she was cleaning the windows on the house.

Her husband Mark had bought her a lovely two story home in the suburbs to start a family just a few months before. He loved Becky and would believe any story she told him, no matter that she could bearly lift the ladder to reach the windows. She would have to clean a few of the windows to make her story seem plausible and she might injury herself even worse trying to pull that off. The thought of that scenerio had us both laughing.

Becky and I decided that she would call me at the beginning of any future trysts and leave the line open so I could listen in for any trouble. We both thought that was a good security measure until we realized that if she were being strangled she probably wouldn't make much noise. It would need to be a video call with her phone's camera pointed towards the bed. My husband Rick and I watch porn videos occasionally and this wouldn't be much different, so it was agreed and we tried it out the following week.

At lunch the day after our first safety test Becky got red in the face when I critiqued her performance. There's nothing like having your best friend give you sex advice after watching you get down and dirty.

I suppose a true best friend would have stopped Becky from cheating. I understood that and did try to get her to stop but she told me that Mark loved her and would forgive her any indescretion. Then she began working on my fidelity.

My husband Rick traveled for work as much and sometimes even more than her Mark did and it made for lonely nights. Becky began taking me out to bars with her when both husbands were gone in an effort to corrupt me. 'Just to drink and dance', she assured me. Of course, it didn't stop at that and we realized we had a security problem. I couldn't monitor her liasons and vice versa if we were both cheating at the same time.

Our solution to the problem was to alternate nights. She took Wednesdays and I had Thursdays. We'd still go out together through the week but we would meet our internet hookups for dinners on our scheduled nights. (We'd decided that it was easier to find men on the internet.) If we found the man acceptable at dinner we'd take them to a hotel room and scratch our itches while the other would watch. For safety.

The first man I had dinner with was Jim. He was 6'3" and beautiful. Not good looking, beautiful. Chris Hemsworth was the person he most looked like. He was married with no children and lived over a thousand miles away which was just what I was looking for in a lover for my new infidelity.

I knew what the stakes were being out with Jim and was very nervous while we were eating dinner. I didn't eat much but I did have two glasses of wine to help me relax. After dinner I nervously asked Jim if he wanted to go across the street to the No-Tell Motel. He accepted with a smile.

Once we were in the hotel room I went straight for Jim's pants. I didn't want to kiss him even though he was gorgeous. Kissing just seemed too intimate to me and I didn't want to do that with anyone but my husband.

Jim didn't complain about there being no kissing once I removed his pants and took his lovely cock in my mouth. Every part of this man was beautiful and his prick was no exception. His cock was close to the same size as my husband's. I savored it, licking the head and sides while Jim moaned his pleasure at my ministrations.

I stripped my clothes off while I worked on his dick. He was close to cumming so I stood up, climbed on the bed naked and motioned for him to join me.

Once on the bed with me Jim dove face first into my pussy. He knew what he was doing and drove me wild in a matter of minutes. I had my first orgasm in no time, grabbing his head and grinding myself into his mouth as he licked my clit to oblivion. I needed that. My Rick had been gone for over two weeks.

I reached over to my purse, pulled out a condom and slid it over Jim's rock hard cock. I then flipped over and got on all fours and begged him to fuck me.

Begging wasn't necessary as he was inside of me as soon as my ass was up in the air. I didn't want to fuck him missionary style because I was afraid he'd kiss me. He was pounding away on me back there just fine without the kissing. Sliding in nice and deep while rubbing my clit.

He inserted a finger or thumb in my ass as he fucked me. I couldn't tell which. I always liked some ass play when Rick would fuck me. I hoped Jim didn't get the idea that he was going to fuck my ass because nobody but Rick was ever going to do that. These trysts were just to get my ashes hauled not give myself completely to some guy. No matter how gorgeous he is.

I was getting close to another orgasm and I could tell Jim was close too. I screamed into the pillow as I came all over his cock. Jim began shuttering and I could feel his dick twitching as he came into the condom.

After catching my breath I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Once in there I became overwhelmed with guilt and couldn't stop myself from crying. I recovered after a few minutes and got sorted as best I could before coming out and seeing that Jim was getting dressed.

Jim looked at me with affection, hugged my naked body and whispered in my ear that this was about me, not my husband. He told me that I was allowed to be selfish with my needs occasionally when Rick wasn't available. I knew that wasn't true but it was nice of him to say. He then let me know that I was a beautiful, wonderful lover and that my husband was a very lucky man.

I'm sure Jim must've heard me crying and was just trying to console me. Not only was Jim beautiful but he was a caring, sweet man as well. I wondered if his wife would let me live if she ever found out about us. Probably not.

That was the norm for the next six months. Meet men on an internet website, take them to dinner to see if they were acceptable and go to a hotel and fuck them if they were. Becky and I would monitor each others trysts and even give advice on different techniques. Becky was pretty wild with her guys and would fuck one every week but I only used one about once a month. She would try to get me to do some wilder things with the men I went with but I didn't want to do anything with them that Rick and I hadn't done first.

We would never use the same guys twice for our trysts. Neither of us wanted an affair just a good screwing. I was very tempted to contact Jim again but I knew that I could easily fall for him if I spent too much time with him. He was a lot like my Rick.

When Rick would come home off a trip I would absolutely ravage him for about a week. I didn't want any doubt in his mind that I loved him. And I do, with all my heart. Then Becky got stupid.

She decided to have a liason on a Saturday morning while Mark was playing in a golf scramble. I'd gone to yoga that morning but had run off and left my phone at home.

Becky made the usual video call to me and simply propped the phone up pointing it at her bed without talking to me or looking at who was on the screen. She then fucked some guy she met on the internet in every position imaginable for an hour.

When Becky and her paramour were done and the guy left, she picked up the phone saying: "All clear Mandy. How'd I do? Better than you last week I hope." She then looked at her phone and discovered to her horror that Rick was the one on the line.

Becky later told me that the look on Rick's face was of such shock that it made her break down and cry before she could get another word out. He told her that he was on his way over to see her immediately.

Becky said that Rick didn't even knock when he got to her house. He just walked in and told her to get back upstairs to her bedroom. She said that the look in his eyes scared her.

Rick demanded that she show him any videos she had saved of me with other guys and had her forward them to him. Becky pleaded my case and tried to take all the blame for the last six months of our infidelity but he calmly told her that this was going to be fixed right now, right here.

Rick had Becky video call my phone that he brought with him. He propped her phone up on the dresser pointing it at the bed just like she had done before. He then told Becky to strip and get on her knees unless she wanted Mark to find out everything that had been going on.

Wow! My Rick was blackmailing my best friend to have sex with him. He really must've been furious.

Becky begged him not to force her to betray her best friend. His answer was to pull down his pants and shove his hard cock in her mouth telling her to suck his cock like the slut she was. She did so energetically and Rick didn't stop until he'd filled her mouth with cum and demanded she swallow it.

My hubbie then had Becky lay on the bed and ate her out to an orgasm of her own. I'd seen her in action from previous videos and that was the quickest I'd ever seen her cum.

Rick then flipped her over and told her to stick her ass in the air. He smacked her butt five or six times, put on a condom, pushed her head down into the mattress and pushed his dick hard into her pussy.

Rick reached around and rubbed Becky's clit demanding she cum on his cock. He asked her if she liked having her best friend's husband fucking her. She shuttered and came hard after hearing that and began talking to my husband: "Yes. Fuck me Rick!. Make me your whore. You can fuck me anytime you want, Baby."

Rick smacked her ass a few more times and then really began hammering into her racing toward his own finish. Becky was was screaming: "harder" and "fuck me" right up to the time Rick finished pumping his cum into the condom.

Rick went and cleaned up and then told Becky not to say a word about what just happened if she cared about Mark at all. He checked the phone to be sure the video was there and left.

When I got home from yoga Rick was just getting out of the shower. I quickly got undressed and took a shower myself. Rick was lying naked on our bed when I came out of the bathroom. He had me lay beside him saying that he wanted to show me something. Taking out my phone he played the video of Becky fucking the internet guy earlier today. Fast forwarding through most of the sex he then played the end of the video call where Becky outed me.

I had tears streaming down my face as I begged Rick to please forgive me. He just chuckled a little and began playing the video of he and Becky. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing at first. I saw that it was Becky but I couldn't make myself believe the other person was my Ricky. Once the initial shock wore off I got angry, first at Becky and then at Rick.

I screamed at Rick: "How could you fuck my best friend, Rick?! My best friend!" but he just laughed and told me to listen to what Becky was saying.

"She told me I could fuck her any time I wanted." he chuckled. Rick then got serious and looked deep in to my eyes: "Mandy, I love you. You've been fucking other guys while I've been away haven't you? Let me ask you something: Do you love any of them?"

With tears pouring down my face I did my best to assure him: "I have been fucking other guys, Rick. I'm sorry. I only love you, Rick though, just you. At least I did before you had sex with my best friend and made her beg you to fuck her." I said punching his shoulder.

Rick had a smirk on his face and asked: "So, if I didn't fuck your friend or anyone that you knew you'd be okay with my fucking someone else seeing as that's what you were doing?"

"Have you been fucking other women, Ricky?" I asked. More curious than angry.

"Yes, I have Mandy and I felt terrible about it until I caught Becky today on your phone and everything came out." Rick started laughing and told me Becky was so in shock that it was easy to blackmail her in to fucking him. He said he'd always been attracted to her because she was the forbidden fruit and he thought this might be his only chance to have a go at her.

"I don't want you fucking my friends any more, Ricky!" I said sternly. Taking Rick's face in my hands I looked in his eyes and asked: "Do you still love me even though I'm a cheater?" I couldn't stop the tears as I worried my husband might leave me.

"Mandy, you're mine forever but we need to start being honest with each other. If neither of us can make it without some relief until I get back home I think we both can handle that. We just need to set some ground rules."

"What's with you and Becky videoing each other having sex, anyway?"

I explained the safety concerns Becky and I had and Rick thought that was very smart except for the getting caught part. He promised that he wouldn't fuck Becky any more even though she said that he could any time he wanted. He even offered to let me fuck one of his friends as retribution but I don't think I will.

Rick and I continued getting our itches scratched while he was away for long stints until we decided to have a baby. Rick told me that once he got me pregnant it would be okay to go back to seeing my lovers while he was away. After I changed my status to 'pregnant' on my internet account I was surprised at how many guys messaged me. I guess alot of men are really into fucking pregnant women.

Rick found a job that didn't require so much travel after baby Jimmy was born so he could be home with us. (I really started liking the name Jim for a baby about a year ago.) Rick being home all the time did create a problem that I hadn't forseen. Now, every time Mark was away Becky would plead with me to let Rick fuck her.

Becky finally broke down my resistance one night and I told Rick to go over and wear her out so she'd quit pestering me. You know that wild bitch still video called me so I could watch. Safety first I suppose.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Becky called Mark while he was on a work trip one night and a woman answered his phone. Becky asked to speak to Mark, absolutely fuming. The woman cheerfully told her she'd get him and Becky heard what sounded like a shower running as Mark said hello.

"What the fuck is that woman doing in your room, Mark?!" Becky screamed into the phone.

"We were just finishing up, dear. Candy is leaving and I'd like to say goodbye so I'll call you right back." he told a furious Becky before hanging up.

It was twenty minutes before Mark called back. "Sorry about that. Candy said that we have the same ring tone and she thought it was her phone or she wouldn't have picked up."

Becky didn't believe that for a minute. That bitch was all to happy to let her know she was with her man. "Mark, that doesn't answer the question of what she was doing there in your room!" Becky spat.

"Well, sometimes when I'm away I get so horny that I need some relief." Mark told her matter of factly. "The internet is a great place to find women for that. They have websites where people set up their profiles, list their likes and dislikes and it matches them up."

"You know like if someone prefers having sex with pregnant women their profile would show up and you could arrange to meet them to scratch that itch." Mark waited for all the tumblers to click into place in Becky's brain.

Becky finally put things together and exploded: "You son of a bitch! You better not have fucked my best friend Mandy while she was pregnant! I can't believe you are fucking other women behind my back!"

Becky had released her anger but she was on shaky ground. She knew Mark had seen her profile and he was being too calm about it. "Don't you love me anymore, Mark?" she squeaked out.

"I do love you, Becky. I always will. I never slept with Mandy but my friend saw her profile and showed it to me. That's when I found your profile. Why didn't you tell me you were lonely while I was gone and needed some relief?"

"I was afraid you'd leave me." Becky said sounding smaller by the minute.

"I get it, Becky. But the answer wasn't sneaking around behind my back. You should have talked to me. I would have gotten a different job and been home more if it was too hard on you."

Becky picked up on the past tence Mark was using and struggled to maintain the conversation without breaking down, "Mark, please come home to me. I miss you so much when you're gone."

"Even when I am home you seem to have that itch, Becky. I saw the videos on your phone and some of the dates. I was home for a week before that golf scramble last spring. You weren't missing me then, you just needed somone else." he stated with sadness.

"I don't need anyone else, Mark. Please believe me. I love only you." Becky could barely sob out the words now.

"I still love you, Becky but you broke my heart and I've lost all trust in you. Candy has been helping me through this and she's my future now."

"I will come home but just to get my things, not to work on us, Becky. We're done." and with that Mark was out of her life.

Epilogue:

Becky took what Mark offered her in the divorce, which he'd made quite fair.

She deleted her online profile on the hook-up website and stopped seeing married men. She also quit bothering Mandy to fuck Rick.

She met an fellow divorcée, Peter, at a company outing and they started dating.

Becky wore the poor man out sexually but Peter didn't seem to mind. The two were married six months after they met.

Seven months after the wedding Becky had the first of five children she and Peter would share. Peter looks exhausted whenever I see him but he always has a smile.

Becky doted on her new family and any thought that she ever had of cheating on Peter was quickly squashed with the memory of what she'd lost with Mark. She never wanted to feel that pain again.

Hopenot
Hopenot
263 Followers