All Comments on 'Safety First'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shuddering, not shuttering, unless the guy is a set of windows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up story. A swingers and swappers paradise story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karmas a bitch

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why bother with marriage at all if you want the freedom to have sex with other people when ever you feel so inclined? Marriage provides no advantages over remaining single. You want a roommate with benefits to share living costs then get one and remain together as long as the living arrangement is advantageous to both parties. When one or the other or both decide to end the relationship then its easier to end the relationship and you don't need the governments permission and associated costs to split up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very uneven tale. Both Becky and Mandy are absolute sluts. And Mandy’s husband Rick is also a big cheater. Mark managed to extract himself from the debris with a minimum of pain. Obviously Candy eased his pain. Story suffered by not being clear as to when Mark discovered that Becky was a huge slut. There WAS an implication that he was cheating while away BEFORE he found out about Becky.

.

Basically a collection of losers. Which made the epilogue about Becky meeting Pete and having a “normal” marriage with 5 kids totally bizarre.

.

Barely 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

There's the bones of story, here, but it moves too quickly and the characters aren't developed in any way. What we see are two entitled women married to two men who don't react like most men would. Maybe they're Vulcans. There is also too much telling and very little showing, so it's more like reading a synopsis. OP can write decently, but just needs to flesh out the story. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another shit story about vile women

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I must ask, how does Becky go from a first class slut, fucking anything with a cock, one day, to a loving wife and mother to five kids the next? This should be in the fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A collection of unlikable characters, none of which should have even considered getting married, and not one that's even remotely likely to make a decent parent, either. Truly abhorrent, top to bottom.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Hopenot...your writing skills are ok...I think the characters you portrayed had no redeemable traits. They all seemed to revel in chheating to scratch their respective itches. So why the fuck did they choose to marry in the first place?!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Everyone seemed to accept the infidelities a bit too easily. That acceptance doesn’t line up with the wives’ fears of getting caught, or with their outrage when confronted. Mark caught onto Becky’s behaviors, looked into it, and quietly made his exit plan. None of the other 3 had any suspicions… they don’t speak like morons, so did only Mark care? Again, that doesn’t fit with the initial fears or outrage.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Wow this was something.......🙄

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Good for Becky, wow 5 kids with Peter and she cleaned up her act. Good on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's knowing what the stakes are but still cheats on her husband, starting with a dinner. Doesn't want to kiss the guy 'cause that's for her husband, but thinks nothing of sucking cock. Didn't want him to fuck her missionary, afraid he'd kiss her, but wasn't afraid of the fucking otherwise. Rick having sex with with Becky? Sounds like all their marriages were fucked up. Mark, however, left the situation to find Candy before divorcing Becky. Just a terrible story with, except for possibly Mark, the characters were as bad as the story. 2 stars Bob

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

Interesting story. They switch lives.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Let me ask you something: Do you love any of them?"" Said no man ever.

The stupid is strong with this one.

☆☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous