Saffron and Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began slamming into her for all I was worth. I could feel myself getting her cervix as I drove into her. She came twice while I lasted for quite a while, having already spent two loads into Barbara. When I finally did come, I filled her full of my spunk. I slid out and lay beside her on the bed.

"Oh Sammy, that was my best fuck ever."

"How'd you like your little devil?"

"If I could get you up another time I'd want another fuck just like that one I'd like them all like that. I like fucking hard. I did miss you eat my pussy tonight, though."

I bent down and began tonguing my cum out of her pussy.

"Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but what is your infatuation with eating my pussy."

"Ever since Kelly Jo, taught me that night, I love doing it. I set a standard for myself, I won't fuck what I won't eat."

"No wonder you're making everybody so happy. Most guys just care about getting their rocks off or getting a blow job, they could care less about a girl getting hers."

"Just so You Know, Saffron, your brother loves to eat pussy. Some girls like to give blow jobs, don't they?"

"Some do, I just give them as a means to an end. Although I do like to swallow. And a time you feel the need to eat pussy, you can always do mine."

"I'll remember that because other than Barb's, you've got the best tasting that I've had. Why do you think I always try to get my mouth between your legs? I'm not ashamed to say, that you are a terrific fuck as well."

"Why thank you kind Sir, feel free to partake any time you would care to."

She got dressed, leaned down and kissed me good night, and left me to go up to her own room. As I lay there thinking about the evening with Barb, I became somewhat melancholy and couldn't sleep. As much as I want things to work out with her I didn't feel too confident.

***********

At breakfast the next morning I asked Saffron to step out for a moment to talk to my parents.

"Mom, Dad, as you found out yesterday morning, I'm no longer a virgin. I can afford to get my own apartment, but I would rather stay here. I won't promise that I might not bring a girl here once in a while, but I'll try to maintain respect for you two by trying not to do that too often. However, there might be times when I might be spending the night in someone else's house or apartment.

Mom started off, "I'm not particularly happy about this, Sammy, but as long as you're using protection and treat the girls with respect, I guess it'll be all right."

Dad said, "just because you might be getting your wick wet, doesn't mean your fingers don't work. Just make sure you call if you're going to stay over somewhere."

"Sure thing Dad, Mom, both conditions, I'll follow. Thanks."

12