Saffron Gets Hit By a Car Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I can watch the grass grow."

"Hey Saffy, come on, it will all be over in no time. I'll move the TV and the video player in there."

"I won't be able to operate the controls."

"If I put them by your fingers you will and I'll be here for you whenever you want me."

Daddy saying that made me think about what Trisha had said.

"No, stop it Saffron, it's not right." I thought.

******

Three days later daddy came to collect me. The bandages round my head had gone and I was left with just a bloody, stitched wound that a nurse told me was best left uncovered unless it started bleeding again. My hips and shoulders were painfully working but I didn't like bending them too much.

Daddy came in pushing a wheelchair with attached supports for my arms and my legs, the legs ones had my legs sticking straight out but not together, my feet would be spread as wide as the chair. The other unusual thing about it was that it was a reclining one, I would be nearly flat on my back on it.

Daddy had also brought a blanket from home but it was what had been my favourite little quilt when I was little and it is covered in a silky material. I saw the problem straight away, it was always sliding off me when I was little and I was expecting it to do the same now.

Two male nurses followed daddy in and lifted me onto the chair. To do so they had to take the hospital blanket off and lift me naked onto the chair. More embarrassment but by then I was starting to get used to people seeing my naked body and had just about resigned myself to months of embarrassment and humiliation.

It hurt like hell as the nurses lifted me into the chair but we made it and I sighed with relief when they let go of me and daddy covered me with my blanket.

"How are we getting home daddy, if these nurses get me in the car you'll never get me in nor out."

"The car is at home, we're going home in an ambulance, not an emergency one, one used just for transporting patients who can't walk."

"An old fogies one?"

"Well that's one name for them I suppose, but it has wheelchair access to we shouldn't have any problems."

"Great."

Daddy wheeled me to the main entrance of the hospital but we had to wait for the ambulance to arrive. I could feel the blanket slipping a bit as I was wheeled along but my tits were still covered when we got to the main entrance.

After a few minutes daddy asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a vodka and orange but daddy told me that he'd get me a coffee and he left to get it.

I was alone in the main reception area of a busy hospital wearing only 4 plaster casts and just about covered by a little, baby's cot quilt that was covered in a silky material with animals printed on it. I felt very exposed.

A few minutes later the back of the wheelchair got knocked, turning the chair a bit. I heard a man behind me apologise but after a couple of seconds I realised that the jolt had loosened the blanket and it was starting to slide off my tits.

There was nothing that I could do as I felt it get lower and lower. When it passed my nipples it dropped to my waist leaving my whole chest exposed. I just had to sit there, suck it up and hope that daddy got back soon.

At first I shut my eyes, not wanting to see if anyone was looking at me but the thought that people might be was getting me aroused. I slowly opened my eyes and although dozens and dozens of people were going by it was only a few that looked over to me.

Those who looked my way did one of three things. Either look back to where they were going, do a double take, smile then keep walking, or stop and stare. Thankfully only 2 of the third category were still looking at me when daddy returned.

Daddy saw my tits and was cursing as he looked for somewhere to put the coffees. Then he finally looked at my tits again before his eyes moved up to mine.

"I'm so sorry Saffy. I should have checked it before I left you." He said as he pulled the blanket up and tucked it between my back and the chair.

Then I got embarrassed again when daddy tipped my coffee into the yellow (my favourite colour) babies cup that he got out of his backpack. It was so embarrassing having daddy holding it to my mouth for me to drink with all those people walking by.

Finally the ambulance came and daddy pushed me outside to the back of it where the driver took over and pushed me up the ramp into the back. He parked me with my back to the side of the vehicle where I could see all the other people onboard, and they could see me. Daddy was on a seat at the other side facing the front and he would have to turn his head to see me.

I was on my way to the privacy of my own home, I was happy.

The ambulance was an old one and the driver appeared to find every bump and pothole in the road. It wasn't long before I realised that the blanket was slipping down again.

Slowly it descended and I decided that I should ask daddy to re-tuck it, but I didn't. For some reason that I can't explain, I just let it slide down, below my tits. My heart was pounding and I could feel that familiar, nice tingling in my pussy.

"Why aren't I asking daddy to re-tuck it?" I kept asking myself and I kept opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Not even when the bouncing of the ambulance caused the blanker to slide completely off and to the floor.

I looked around and saw 2 old men looking at me and I kept trying to work out why my mouth wouldn't work. I even considered that what Trisha had said was right. Maybe I was an exhibitionist, maybe I did like being seen naked. My pussy was telling me that I did but my brain was saying that I didn't.

Daddy finally turned his head and saw me. He clicked his seatbelt and came over to me. He'd just got on his knees between my legs and picked up the blanket when a male voice said,

"Get back in your seat and fasten your seatbelt please."

Daddy just had enough time to pickup the blanket and throw it over me, but not tuck it in. Inevitably it started slipping down again and I was soon naked again. The 2 old men were still looking at me and my pussy was still tingling.

Fortunately, our house was the first on the ambulance's route and when the ambulance stopped daddy turned and saw my naked body.

"Oh shit," daddy said, and he swung into action.

"Why didn't you shout to me?" Daddy asked as he quickly picked up the blanket and tucked it behind me.

"It happened so quick and I was shocked." I replied.

By then the driver was opening the back doors and was soon manoeuvring me backwards onto the ramp. Down on the road the driver explained to daddy how to get a wheelchair up a curb. The thing was, he was demonstrating and my body was swinging forwards and backwards a little and that was loosening the tucked in part of the blanket.

The driver was stood at our gate as daddy tipped me back to pull the chair up the curb and when he lowered the front wheels to the ground there was a bump when the front wheels hit the path.

That dislodged the blanket again and as daddy turned the chair to go down the path the blanket slid right off me and I was right in front of the driver. He instinctively squat down to pickup the blanket and his face was right at my feet. He couldn't help but look between the casts and see my bald pussy, which immediately got wet, and up to my little tits.

"DADDY." I shouted.

But before daddy could react the driver was spreading the blanket over my body.

"Sorry about that." Daddy said.

Daddy wheeled me to the front door then turned the chair to pull it over the threshold. The thing was, the driver hadn't tucked the blanket in and just as soon as the front wheels went down inside the house the blanket slid off me again, and the driver was in front of me checking that daddy was okay handling the elongated chair.

He got another full frontal view of me, again, before picking up the blanket, again.

This time he just passed it to daddy whilst he looked down on my naked body. Daddy thanked him and there was a couple of seconds silence before the driver asked if everything was okay, then turned and left.

"Let's get you to your bed Saffy," daddy said, "that must have been an ordeal for you."

"It was." I replied but couldn't help clench my wet pussy in at attempt to satisfy the tingling.

Daddy wheeled me backwards to the dining room where he'd brought my bed. The foot being quite close to the French doors out to the patio and back garden.

"Right Saffy, now to get you onto the bed. Sorry but this is going to be embarrassing for you, and me, I shouldn't be seeing you like this."

"I know daddy, but as you say, I'm your daughter, you've seen it all before and I'm sure that w can both be very professional about it."

Daddy took the blanket off me and bent over the side of the chair as he slid his arms under me. His face right in front of my tits.

"Ow, ow, ow, daddy it hurts." I said, or words to that effect, as he lifted me up and turned to put me down on the bed.

"Wow," daddy said, "those casts are heavy."

"Well I'm glad that you didn't think that it was me that had put a lot of weight on from the hospital food." I joked trying to forget the pain that the lift had caused.

"You probably lost weight whilst you were there Saffy. Sorry Saffy but I need to manoeuvre you to the middle of the bed."

"Please be gentle daddy."

"I'll do my best."

It hurt but I was finally in the middle of the bed then daddy went to lift my legs to where the doctor had told us they needed to be, my feet about shoulder width apart. Daddy sat down at the bottom side of the bed and asked me if I was okay. Before I answered I mentally went through each part of my body checking. When I got to my nipples I realised that they were rock hard. Then I realised that my pussy was wet and tingling, and it was spread open a bit. I looked at daddy's eyes and saw the they were looking at my pussy. That made it get wetter.

I waited until his eyes came back up to mine then said,

"I'm okay, but, but, I'm a bit aroused."

"Oh sorry Saffy, I should have covered you as soon as you were on the bed.

"That's okay daddy, you were a bit busy."

I was still flat on my back looking at the ceiling so I asked daddy if I could have some pillows so that I could at least see outside. He agreed then put the blanket over me, not bothering tucking it in as I wouldn't be moving, then he went for the pillows. He slid an arm under my shoulders, lifted me and put the pillows under my head and shoulders.

Relaxing down I sighed and thanked daddy.

"I'll open the patio doors to let you have some fresh air then leave you for a while to let you get used to things. Oh, here's a bell that you can press anytime that you need me. I'll put it where your fingers can get it. It's a remote controlled doorbell, there's one ringer in the kitchen and another in my bedroom so I should hear you everywhere"

With that he was gone. I looked around and saw the familiar dining room and garden. Then I looked down at my body and saw my right areola. I had a naughty thought. I waggled my fingers and discovered that I could get the blanket to move a bit. I did it some more and soon both my nipples were exposed. I did it some more and soon had the blanket below my tits and that nice tingling in my pussy was back.

I wondered if I could waggle my fingers and get the bottom of the blanket to come up? I smiled when I was sure that it was indeed rising above my pubes. I so wanted to touch my clit and bring myself off but that was impossible.

I relaxed and was soon asleep.

12