Saga of a Chronic Masturbator

Story Info
Recollection of how I spent the 2020 Covid pandemic.
9.4k words
4.5
19.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I may have masturbated a bit excessively last year. Admittedly, I lead a very hedonistic lifestyle for but it works for me, as it certainly has during the Covid pandemic. That being said, I am a chronic and compulsive masturbator, but I like to consider myself a self-pleasure enthusiast. I simply just love the feeling of gratifying my stiff penis and, "My God", I admit I so need to cum ropes of sperm multiple times a day. I'm not embarrassed, ashamed, or depressed that I jerk off a lot, and I'm not really inclined to change at this stage of my life. It's taken me a long time to realize that I'm simply on the extreme end of normal. I know I pay an abnormal amount of time making my cock happy, but I've been this way for as long as I can remember. I live alone, I have a lot of friends, a small handful of lovers, and best of all, I work from home. I feel like I'm an all-around, well adjusted, normal guy, who happens to love pleasuring his cock for a significant portion of every day.

For most of my life I have been more than a little high-strung and cursed with ADHD, an issue I have had to learn to work around. I figured out early on that masturbation really helps me calm down, relax, and just focus when I need to so I can be productive. For me, jacking off is as much about soothing my overactive central nervous system as it is about my sexual gratification.

ADHD is a real pain in the ass and mentally exhausting. My brain is always going in five different directions at any point in the day and I fidget and tap a lot when my hands aren't doing something with them. It's really tiresome forcing myself to keep focused on any one thing, or to simply just zone out sometimes. Focussing all of my energy and thought on one single act, one specific body part is extremely relaxing and erotic, even more so than having sex with someone. When I'm in the groove, and focusing on my cock, all other intrusive thoughts just fade away. All I need to do is just concentrate on perpetuating the bursts of pleasure flowing throughout my body for as long as possible by simply massaging my stiff penis.

Porn during masturbation can be a distraction for anybody sometimes, especially when you're not sure what you want to watch or when you want to finally cum. I rarely plan out my session lengths. I don't exactly have to meet a lot of deadlines in my life, so between my workload and my sexual habits I often mix up my days and nights for weeks sometimes before getting back on track. I may get the idea I want a quick 'cum & go' and end up jerking off for four or five hours straight instead. Surfing past uninspired porn videos or clicking across thousands of pics, just to find the perfect flesh to stroke to, drains my level of arousal and sometimes, my erection when it takes too long. Porn-free masturbation frees up both of my hands to pay full attention to my penis and I'm guaranteed to stay hard the entire session when my full attention is focused on maximizing my pleasure. Porn-free is so much more sensual too because I'm only thinking of how I can make the next stroke better than the last, or how I can best maintain that consistent wave of endorphins coursing throughout my body.

When I left home for college I was fortunate enough to be financially able to live in my own apartment thanks to my grades and my parents. I knew I wanted to be a code monkey and convinced them I didn't need the distractions of roommates. I went to classes and made a lot of friends, but always reserved the private time that I needed to unwind every day. I'm lucky now that I can generate a decent income without having to leave home and have a great paying job.

I bought a decent server stack so I could host websites, and learned web-based languages, which allowed me to design and host web pages for a living. The best part about this sort of work is that I get to do it totally naked, in the near dark, with one hand softly working the base of my horny penis while typing code with the other. Most of the time I will spend a week straight or more without ever putting on anything more than a pair of warm socks.

I started out innocent enough with a collection of 5 or 6 mainstream porno mags stashed under my bed. By the end of the first year in my own place my porn collection had grown from a fairly tame and modest couple of books to a two foot high greasy stack of glossy, hardcore smut. I began frequenting a sleazy adult book store downtown that sold an array of reasonably priced, erotica and bought from there frequently whenever I wanted some 'strange', which was often. I developed a taste for magazines featuring women who were at ease spreading their lovely wet, vaginal tunnels wide enough that you couldn't see bottom. I can easily spend hours gazing at wet, red, pussy meat as I stroke and fantasize about pumping my hot cum into them.

When porno mags began getting monotonous and stale and I began looking for ways to enhance my masturbatory lifestyle and turned to the accumulation of male sex toys. I started out with a simple studded sleeve but eventually supplemented it with larger and more expensive silicone fuck toys, as well as electronic devices which could massage my penis with exquisite proficiency. Most recently I picked up some really awesome glans massagers, a vibrating prostate massager, three Fleshlights of varying degrees of tightness, and a very fuckable latex pussy/ass torso unit, which I regularly screw almost daily. I also own a magic wand with a latex studded sleeve attachment that I use for eye-crossing hands-free masturbation.

Eventually my toy collection could no longer fit into my night stand and I had to convert a large closet into a private cum den to store them in. As my lust for stroking to extended and greater heights grew, I got more in raw, closeup, sexual organ porn and BBWs. I loved raw, pure female flesh and the more of it I looked at, the harder it made me. I collected and beat my meat to the filthiest stuff ever put to glossy, full-color print. Eventually my collection grew so large I had to remove the center staples from my favorite layouts and reassemble them into smaller, concise, personalized and ad-free stroke books. Many mornings before finally converting exclusively to computer porn (around 2008) I would wake up in bed with my cock still covered in greasy lube and my own semi-dried juices from my activity the night before. Usually there would still be two or three cum-filled fuck toys scattered about in bed beside me, and various cum-stained stroke books lying open on the floor from where I left them, before falling asleep. I always sleep naked, so most of the time I just pick up where I left off the night before and whip off an eye-opening, early morning cum-shot before I even open my eyes good.

I generally like to orgasm three or four times a day, that is, I can get by fine with three a day, and do so, especially when I want extended marathon sessions. What I usually prefer is four orgasms a day, provided these sessions are short. I usually manage to work in 'four-a-days' about four times a week. Four daily climaxes fits my routine the best and keeps me productive and on track throughout my day. Several times in my life I briefly averaged around five or six orgasms a day for a sustained period. This usually happened when I was out of school on break, jobless, or sexless for a prolonged period. In other words, when I get too much time on my hands, I tend to play with myself. Even now on slow, rainy weekends I can climax six or seven times a day without a lot of effort, especially if I haven't gone on an edging bender in awhile.

With an ever-growing collection of porn computers, magazines, sex machines, and jack-off toys, I realized would need a more discrete place to conduct my long binging sessions. About three years ago my apartment was starting to take on the unmistakeable smell of sperm. I began to notice it after being out of the house a few overnight while spending the night with a suck buddy and then returning.

Fortunately, I had a small 7x4" storage closet full of old clothes, a bicycle, and various boxes of my belongings. With a little planning I decided to turn it into a private, dedicated stroke cave. The room had the added feature of being centralized within the interior of my apartment, so I didn't have to worry about offending the neighbors with moaning or the sounds of loud, tell-tale porn videos. It had a hard yellow linoleum floor, so I had to install some thick carpet, but once I did it proved roomy enough for me to stretch out and close the door. Since then I have expended quarts of warm sperm in there, surrounded by my most frequently used tools of pleasure in complete privacy.

On the top shelves of this room keep a securely mounted desktop PC that I liberated and refurbished from a campus housing dumpster after the annual freshman dropout and exodus from our local university. This PC is slower than my primary business rig, but dedicated exclusively to hardcore porn. The browser opens the default page to my favorite porn image site and even the wallpaper displays my favorite close-up vaginal shot I've always drooled over. All of my tabs and desktop shortcuts open into my most frequently visited porn sites too. It's nice not having to hide porn on a PC, and even better having nothing but porn on one.

On the back wall of the closet I mounted a 37" TV/monitor above a smaller 28" adjustable computer monitor. Screensavers on each proudly rotate through shockingly explicit closeups of glistening, red, gooey vaginas in full HD color. On the wall nearest the door, I placed my large, green beanbag chair. A wireless mouse and keyboard complete the setup. On the top shelf next to the PC I have a storage tub filled with enough spare sex toys to make a porn star blush.

Usually scattered about the floor at any given time there's five or six strokers, sleeves, or other masturbation aids, depending on my current whims. I also keep a damaged Fleshlight insert which still gets a lot of regular action. Two or three dirty cum rags of varying degrees of saturation lie scattered all over the small room as well. Full and spent packs of A&D ointment, half-used jars of Vaseline and Albolene sit next to the wall. I like to spread out and stretch my legs really wide while I'm into a serious sloppy jack-off session. l found the perfect ottoman at a yard sale and placed it on the opposite wall, beneath the monitors, so I can keep my feet and legs elevated. That way I can spread my knees and keep my feet comfortably supported while I'm going at it hard.

My porn PC runs 24/7, so my gooning closet always stays comfortably warm, especially when I'm in there getting busy. As you can imagine, my little den reeks of sweat, petroleum-based lube, and musty, chlorinated, semen. Multiple blue, saturated cum rags contribute to the powerful aroma the most.

With the door completely closed, the pungent odor of my sweat-tinged sexual juices, combined with a fresh pair of my bbW suck-buddy's cum-soiled panties hanging strategically from the doorknob (more on this later), creates a powerfully erotic aphrodisiac. The combined, smell of these male and female bi-products keeps me insanely horny and I sometimes kick the arousal level up a notch by tying a cum-saturated rag around my face and nose as I jerk off, overwhelming me with the aroma of my own sexual juices.

I usually get the urge to "go long" once or twice a week. Like I said, I'm not always motivated to cum when I stroke, but to ride the top of a wave of prolonged pleasure, much the way women do while masturbating or having sex. When the rhythm, the lubrication, my breathing, the right porn, and the perfect stimulation is right, I can achieve a kind of hypnotic, semi-meditative state, and ride a sustained wave of masturbatory pleasure for as long as I can keep the pace.

During marathon binge sessions I strip naked and get really relaxed, usually with some red wine, weed, or both! Masturbating stoned is one of the best feelings in the world! I highly recommend it as often as possible. I sink into my beanbag chair in my gooning den, turn off the overhead light, and pull up my porn of choice on the overhead monitor. I lube up, and just work my warm, hairless, eight inch erection as I drift along a wake of delirious pleasure. I take long, deep breaths, keeping my engorged erection stiff and slick with generous amounts of lube.

Eventually I ease my excitement and breathing and enter a sensual, zen state of intoxicating bliss. The endorphin release rewards me with waves of pleasure that radiate through my entire core with every stroke of my hard shaft. Sometimes I turn the porn off or refrain from using toys altogether. I just stretch out, lay back, and go at it with both hands, pumping my hard cock, blocking out all other distractions. This is my real vacation, when my only thoughts are how I can make the next stroke more pleasurable than the last.

I squeeze the base of my stiffened cock tightly with my left thumb and index finger, occasionally tugging upwards while my gooey right hand works my swollen glans, and thick coronal ridges. I listen to the delightfully loud, rhythmic, smacking sounds my overly lubricated hands are making as they pump my horny tool. I prop my feet up on the ottoman on the opposite wall and spread my knees wide apart, arching my crotch up high. My toes extend and contract back and forth from the excruciating variations in pleasure. Finally, I throw my head back and just binge-pump my flesh uninterrupted and unhurried for hours on end, moaning, and whispering the occasional, "fuck yeah", "there's the spot, right fucking there", or "oh God yes", to myself.

During these long, serious sessions I'll turn off my cell phone and ignore any knocks at the door. I become hyper-aware and focused on every subtle, neural wave of pleasure coursing throughout my body, generated from nerve endings in my sensitive penis. My entire body becomes a receptacle of pleasure and i often have to pause to avoid an early orgasm. When I finally find the perfect homeostatic rhythm and just go with it, I begin to lose large blocks of time that seem like mere moments. I spread my legs nice and wide, thrusting my hips upward and sometimes placing pillows under my ass for support, then resume making slow, sensual love to my responsive phallus.

I moan when the pleasure becomes intense. My abdomen tightens and relaxes involuntarily if I'm repeatedly stimulating the right nerve endings. I focus on my cock, only my cock. My entire world becomes my magnificent, engorged, aching penis, screaming for ceaseless attention and rewarding me with jolts of happiness with every stroke I give it. Nothing exists except maintaining it's pleasure.

I re-grip the base of my shaft firmly over and over, searching for the perfect snug grasp and then milk my hungry pole with short, jerky strokes with my left hand, while furiously massaging my sensitive helmet with my right. My pleasured whispers become more frequent. I let out a "Damn, that feels so fucking good", and, "Oh, fuck yeah, right there, right fucking there", whenever I hit a sweet spot, and then work it as long as it stays responsive. Sometimes I drool streams of warm saliva down my chin and neck as I forget to swallow, but ignore the wet mess, focusing only on perpetuating my hedonistic pleasure.

Often the tension will build to an excruciatingly tense level and I have to ease back from from the ledge, using this opportunity to reach for another round of petroleum jelly. At a certain point my willpower to back down fails me and I pass the point of no return and release all of the hours or tension in a massive, convulsive orgasm. I used to take care to control where my semen flew once I came. Eventually I decided that worrying about it was just another distraction, and let cum fly wherever it wanted, which was one of the conveniences of building my stroke den in the first place.

I moan and writhe in animal-like ecstasy as my semen spurts from my exhausted shaft. If I am able to keep my feet propped up on the ottoman I will aim my cum-shot ack towards my face. Often I will shoot hot cum down to my lips and into my mouth. Sometimes it goes high and hits me in the eyes or into my ears. When the last drops have oozed from the tip I collapse in complete exhaustion and take a long power nap, covered in gooey semen and sperm.

Last year, 2020, was a really stressful year for me, socially and professionally, as it was for most people. I rarely left my apartment before the Covid pandemic, except to make grocery runs or to go visit family and friends once in a while. 2020 made me hole up even tighter. I had groceries, stroke toys, lubes, and even booze delivered to my front door on a regular basis. About the only time I ever ventured outdoors was to make a trip to the mailbox. Admittedly, being even more of a shut-in than usual got really boring and my masturbation frequency increased dramatically.

Coincidentally and for lack of anything better to do, at the end of 2019 I decided to keep track of my daily masturbation habits for the entire upcoming year. I had no idea that Covid would soon change everything. I tracked: total time spent stroking, and the number of daily orgasms from stroking, sex, and blowjobs. The results were pretty sobering. I had a total of 1433 total orgasms over the 366 day period, or 3.9 orgasms a day! 1335 orgasms came from solo self-sex, averaging 3.6/day. Out of this 1335, eighty-one of these orgasms (6%), were completed in my own mouth as a result of autofellatio. That means I averaged sucking myself (or came into my mouth) 1.6 times a week, an average of about 405ml, or half a quart of cum.

As I tallied my numbers up in early January, the total number of orgasms didn't surprise me at all. I've been averaging just over 1000 orgasms a year for a long time and knew it was going to be a lot higher for 2020. What was shocking was the amount of time I spent masturbating over the 366 day period. I ended up stroking my penis for 1832 hours last year, which averages to slightly over 5 hours a day, every day of the year. This was more than twice my usual yearly average of just over two hours a day. I shrugged it off though and chalked it all up to Covid stress and increased boredom and isolation. Life's just too short not to cum and feel good as much as possible!

In addition to all those orgasms from solo sex, I came 82 times from blowjobs from 4 different people, three women and a male teen suck buddy who likes to swap blowjobs with me. I also came inside four different women a total of 16 times. My best week for blowing my seed was the week after Christmas, where I came 39 times over a seven day period (5.5/day). This was because I spent five days with family over Christmas break and only managed three orgasms during that entire time (more on this below). Suffice it to say, I usually go way overboard after a period of prolonged abstinence and have myself a long cum-fest.

There was also 12 blowjobs I received from a friend that month (but more on this in my next installment). The reason for so few orgasms was the fact that I had a single 108 hour long edging and gooning session that month, lost my pleasure cave. Privately, I call any edging/selfing session I give to myself, "the full treatment." July ended up being practically nothing but a series of full treatments. There were only 3 days out of the entire year that I didn't climax at all, all of the occurring the week of Christmas. Being around family for a week afforded me very little to no time for private, personal relaxation and I wasn't able to get off nearly as often as I usually do. I definitely go into a kind of withdrawal state whenever I 'cold turkey' off masturbation.

By the fourth day I knew I was in serious withdrawals when I was sitting in the back seat of the family car at a red light on Christmas Eve and looked over at the next car to see a young blonde woman's arm propped up in her open window. My eyes quickly focused on the tiny wisps of blonde hair, blowing on her arm, and reflecting the bright sunshine. I didn't even saw the girl's face, just her arm. After just two full days of neglecting my cock, though I popped a raging erection in my jeans and found myself aching for release.