Saga of a Chronic Masturbator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an unknown length of time I withdrew the length about six inches of shaft and found another deliciously sensitive spot on the topside of my bulging coronal ridge and just sucked on that spot for what seemed like two hours nonstop. I found that if I placed that location flush against the outside of my closed teeth and then applied intermittent suction with my lips, just below the glans every few seconds. This sent me into a near trance. I closed my eyes and gnawed on this spot like a happy dog with a bone on a lazy summer day, stopping occasionally to completely deep-throat my shaft, and then returning to the 'happy spot.' I slurped loudly as air occasionally escaped my lips and shaft. My lips went numb from started to become chapped from the constant wetness and friction but I ignored them. I was in absolute heaven and I wondered why I wasn't doing this every second of my life.

My heart raced at the thought that I could just deliver this taboo pleasure to myself forever and that perhaps that's why it's so taboo and forbidden. All I could think anymore was, "don't stop", and "more, more, give me more!" I was able to relax my back and neck more now, since I didn't have to bend over as far and only needed to pay attention to the areas just beneath the helmet of the glans. The porn videos I had been watching had long since ended, and the monitors had gone black, thrusting me into near total darkness, but I slurped on, like a hungry animal, eating its prey in a dark cave. The room had begun getting really warm from exertion, so I stopped briefly to crack open the door and cool off and get a good view of my handiwork.

The sight of my shaved, slimy sex organs took me by surprise after days of sustained self-abuse. I had been steadily sucking and chewing on my cock for just over 28 hours, preceded many over four days of heavy masturbation, and the results were obvious. My entire crotch was soaked and dripping with bubbly, stringy secretions which oozed steadily down my ass-crack and onto a towel beneath me. I had stopped lubricating with product when I switched to full-on autofellatio the day before and my skin was beginning to show the wear of constant exposure to harsh salivary and seminal fluids. Red bite-marks were everywhere around the circumference of the base of my shaft from where I had been holding my cock firmly in my mouth whenever I sometimes repositioned myself.

There was also damage up and down the mid-shaft where my teeth had been raking back and forth across the skin as I thrust in and out of my mouth for hours. I have a partially circumcised penis, so my foreskin just comes up slightly past the base of my coronal ridge, leaving most of my glans exposed. All of my foreskin was now very swollen and tender. The irritation around the base of my glans was no longer painful, but hadn't abated either. My dick had clearly been getting a hard workout over the last five days. I think I was slightly insane at this point from the high level of hormones that had been coursing throughout my body for days, because I just didn't care. I had to constantly fight the urge impale my face again with cock for just a short amount of time. Whenever my penis left the comfort of my mouth so I could go urinate, or get a glass of water, or eat a snack, my brain began to almost panic. All I could think about was getting my dick back in my mouth. The sight of all the damage I had inflicted on my body made a real impression though but I literally thought I would only be able to stop now if I started bleeding, and possibly, not even then. My brain screamed, "just get it back in your mouth now, now", and, "worry about all that later."

I returned from my final pee break and hurriedly got back into C position. My lower back ached from hours of the strain of bending over, so I downed two ibuprofen. I hurriedly replaced my semi-erect flesh back in my mouth and worked my tongue around it to get it nice and stiff again. I began nibbling on the head, slowly rotating suction around the soft areas just under the glans, which felt fabulous. I was so incredibly joyful that I was discovering so many ways now to make myself feel good. Pleasure impulses shot up throughout my body with just the right stimulation, and every suction. I groaned loudly in ecstasy, finding a sensitive new nerve ending to lick. My entire existence was focused on the pleasure I was giving to my aching root. There was only my cock, and I made sweet passionate love to every nerve ending I could find with all of the tools in my mouth and hands.

By late afternoon of my fifth day of masturbation and autofellatio, my balls began screaming for release. I had allowed myself to cum only nine times over the previous five days, and had resisted all but twice while self-sucking. I finally began a long, powerful, build-up to a final release. The tension in my body built slowly once I stopped resisting it. I didn't want to cum yet, but my body was telling me I really needed a break, so I let it happen. I had been riding the crest of the wave of pleasure longer than I ever had before and I knew my hormones and neurotransmitters were nearly depleted. My penis was becoming desensitized and I would be lucky now if I managed to cum again at all. I knew where I wanted it. I was going to take it in my mouth.

I went deep once again, wildly sucking and slurping, using all the subtle tricks I had learned over the last day to create maximum, unyielding stimulation now. My body knew it was coming and my climax continued to grow. At a certain point I knew I was going to explode. It crested quickly and I briefly wondered if I might choke on thick sperm. I knew I wanted to cum deeper into my mouth than I ever had in the past. All I could think of though was that I wanted to swallow every possible millimeter of my erection, and bite down firmly on its base and hold on, just as I emptied every drop of my balls into my waiting esophagus. Finally I neared the point of no return and I quickly hyperventilated deeply on my oxygen and worked my magic with the last ounce of my energy reserves. As the climax finally arrived I submitted to it and just allowed it to take control. It was definitely the strongest one of the session. I completely surrendered, allowing my body to dictate how and when it would release, while I fought to maintain where.

I went deep one final time, feeling my manhood snake it's way towards its destination. My heart began to beat really fast as I wondered how well or badly I would handle my cum. My slick, shaved sack began contracting and relaxing repeatedly, and then, I was there. My cock pulsed as two distinct jets of hot sperm rose and ejected hard, straight down my esophagus and into my stomach as I closed off my trachea at just the right time. It was much more than I was prepared for, but I took it like a pro! I could just barely hear the intermittent rush of semen flowing through my urethra as it rose to the surface and exit back into my body. I squeezed my eyes tight. "No stopping now", I thought, "take your cum", "you just take that cum...just...like...that...boy", "just like fuckin' that, oh fuck yessssss!"

I swallowed back again, less forcefully this time as two more spurts arrived. My stomach and throat contracted briefly in protest to the hot, caustic fluids flowing from my cock and I held the base of my cock a little tighter with my teeth to keep it in place. My hot seed lurched forward and then oozed down my esophagus, and I sensed it's odor deep, but resisted the urge to cough. My orgasm washed over me during all of this and I let it take me. As I submissively gave myself to the pleasure, my eyes roll back in my head. That's when I briefly forgot to continue swallowing and quickly got behind the final flow of cum continuing to flow into my throat. I had withdrawn my shaft slightly to maybe sneak in one more sensual slide across my tongue as I was cumming. Hot, thick, sperm and seminal fluid began to spill into my mouth and throat until I couldn't contain it. The final spurts of the thick, strong fluid flowed from my convulsing cock until it began spilling out of my mouth, across my face.

It was hard for me to think quickly due to the bewildering pleasure I was experiencing. I pulled my shaft back slightly and closed off more of my throat to avoid choking on cum and then swallowed again hard. The final two spurts burned as they drained down to my stomach. My mouth was coated with the sweet, salty, chlorinated taste of warm sperm. I coughed hard, blowing a spray of semen up into my nose. I had barely avoided choking and couldn't remember having ever swallowed such a massive volume of cum. I had taken the first three initial blasts like a champ in two gulps, but had let down my guard and almost lost the rest of my seed because I forgot the important task of swallowing. It just felt too freakin' good!

Finally, I had sucked the last of the the semen leaking from the tip and I felt my spent shaft begin to shrink in my mouth. I released the grip my mouth had on my shaft and allowed it to slip from my lips, and collapse limp across my abdomen. I slowly sat up and stretched out, finally allowing myself to enjoy the sweet afterglow.

When I finally extricated myself from my sex den I was a sweaty, cum-drenched, mess. I was completely exhausted and my arms and back ached from the long extended session. I had spent just over 108 hours jerking off and sucking my cock with very few sleep breaks in between. My tender penis throbbed in pain at the slightest touch and my teeth marks grew dark red over the next few days, before they finally starting to fade. My foreskin remained swollen and painful until the following morning when I finally concluded that I probably wouldn't have to visit the doctor. Strangely enough, I remained insanely horny, despite my penis being completely out of commission a full two days. I attributed this to the flood of hormones, undoubtedly still coursing through my bloodstream. I willed myself to avoid touching myself though and eventually returned to my baseline state of perpetual arousal after a few days.

So that's how I spent 2020, beating and sucking my cock, and avoiding the dreaded Covid virus. I estimate that I orgasmed about 40% more often than in previous years, and actively pleasured my cock about 200% more often than in previous years. In total I figure that I produced and released over 7 liters of semen in 2020 into myself, into others, and in various other locations. That's just a little short of two gallons of cum, given an average volume of 5ml/cumshot! I briefly mentioned the 82 blowjobs and 16 intercourse encounters that I had in addition to all the self-sex. More of this in the next installment.