Saga of a Chronic Masturbator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening it just got worse and I found myself fantasizing an elaborate scenario in my head about skull-fucking my sexy, married, first cousin while she sat across from me chatting away in a living room chair. I finally made an excuse to go down to the basement to the dark nook behind the hot water heater, where I used to go sometimes to beat out a quick orgasm and eventually recovered my sanity.

The hour leading up to time for me to leave at the end of the week was excruciatingly long and drawn out, and I had to conceal my growing erection as I packed my car and hugged family goodbye. All I could think about was getting on the road so I could finally be alone and show some overdue attention to my throbbing penis. I was so incredibly horny that it was becoming physically painful. I changed into a pair of baggy grey sweats, purposefully going commando beneath in anticipation of my long drive home.

My Accord has dark tinted windows, and not by accident. I don't like being distracted by nosy truckers, cops, or other passing motorists looking down into my car at whatever I might be doing in my lap. When I get out on the open road I need to be able to set my cruise control to the posted speed limit, and completely ignore anyone passing me, so I always purchase or vehicles with dark tinted windows.

My body tensed and relaxed in anticipation as I drove through town in near agony before I hit the city limits marker on the open highway. My cock bulged against my shorts, knowing it's time for personal attention was close and I pinched at my erection through my sweats as I made my way out of town. Finally I slipped my sweats down to my ankles and pulled off my shoes so I could be totally nude from the waist down. Eight stiff inches stood instantly at attention in my lap and I gripped the base lightly with my fingers as I drove. I knew I wouldn't last long at all after over a full day of abstinence. I grabbed my cum towel from under the seat and put it on the passenger seat. I didn't even bother with lube, knowing I wouldn't need any for round one.

Finally I got up to speed, set the cruise control, and gripped my stiff cock hard. Waves of pleasure instantly shot through my body, making me jump slightly. I stroked myself lightly, releasing a wonderful wave of endorphins through my body. A large drop of bubbly, clear precum quickly pooled at the tip. I paused to swiped it with my finger and brought the sweet nectar to my tongue. I squeezed and tugged harder on my erection and my eyes narrowed as I entered a delicious zone of comfort. Chill bumps rose on my arms from the rush of pleasure coursing through my body.

I stroked steadily for about three minutes, struggling to avoid the rising climax, but proving powerless. An uncontrollable climax rose and then swept over me like a tidal wave. My legs shook and I exploded, yelping out loud, as my entire body shuttered from the massive dump of dopamine into my brain. I moaned involuntarily as five large spurts of warm semen arched up I nto the air, landing on my chin, my thigh, the steering wheel, and down the front of my shirt. It was such an incredible relief after such a long abstinence and I sighed long and deep with relief as it slowly subsided.

I drove on for several minutes, covered in my warm, wet, cum. The long, straight highway cruised by as miles of farmland approached and disappeared behind me. I didn't feel the need the clean up for almost ten minutes, enjoying the familiar, sexual smells of my own ejaculate splattered across my body. It was good to be alone again, pleasuring my hungry penis and releasing my cum. Finally, I wiped myself up and began to softly tug on my flaccid penis all over again.

After 20 minutes I passed a large billboard of a sexy blonde hawking a popular energy drink and was instantly triggered to go at it hard again. I pulled off my shirt and was finally totally naked as I drove. I spread my legs wide, keeping my right foot near the brake pedal though. I wanted to really spoil my cock now, so I got myself really gooey and lubed up. I had bought a new latex pocket pussy while I was home, but forced myself to avoid using it during my first round, knowing the session was going to be brief. I was anxious to slip into its snug interior and get into a nice rhythm of pumping my dick. Again my eyes narrowed in concentration, as if I were stoned as waves of pleasure coursed up through my torso, relaxing all of the built-up tension from the week.

Again I set the cruise control, then removed my foot from the gas, spread my legs apart, and began pumping my slick. The latex of my new toy made loud smacking noises against my stiff shaft. My swollen head of my cock burst through the sheath with every thrust, bright red, and slick with lubrication. My glans was shiny and engorged with dark red blood as it prairie-dogged in and out of my soft new orifice.

Traffic was fairly light and I kept to the speed limit, allowing countless numbers of cars to pass. I moaned as my climax built a second time. I edged close to orgasm twice, but I backed off the cliff just in time, preferring to wait for traffic around me to thin out more before deciding to cum. Finally, after about 45 minutes, I began pumping my cock at a frenetic pace and pushed my orgasm past the point of no return. Thick ropes of yellow-tinged sperm released all over me and the car interior, splattering my Honda with my pungent ejaculate. After cleaning up and relaxing I leisurely stroked my semi-hard dick the rest of the way home. By the time arrived at my complex several hours later I quickly grabbed up all of my luggage and nearly ran into my apartment. I dropped my things inside the door, dead-bolted the lock, and was naked and lubed up in my stroking den inside of a minute. It was such a relief. Road trips make me anxious and always make me horny. I came hard after two good hours of intense stroking and finally fell asleep, gripping my warm, semi-hard cock.

The last five days leading into New Years was really insane as I knew they would be and I got very little real work done. My single obsessive thought was pleasuring my screaming, overly neglected penis. The following day I woke early and spent the entire morning stroking, even before making a cup of coffee. I had a new web development project I really needed to start, but my need to work my hard erection was far too strong. I came twice the first hour I was awake and never really slowed down after a quick pee and a turnaround. I cruised countless porn pics and videos of deliciously horny redheads, BBWs, and girls gaping their glistening, red, vaginas while puffing some really tasty indica my sister had covertly slipped me over Christmas. I spent five very relaxing hours, stoned as a Dutch rat, and enjoying an endless array of filth as my cock dictated which visuals it responded to best. I stroked hard and fast, making loud, wet, smacking sounds as I vigorously worked my greased penis with various pocket pussies, and an array of massagers.

One of my most effective strokers is meant for no-nonsense stimulation, and designed to work the sensitive glans and upper shaft with excruciating loveliness. The internal side is lined with hundreds of bristles. It's designed to make you cum hard, delivering explosive, atomic orgasms and "Oh my God!", does it ever work well. I never last a very long time once I get going with it. After working up a quick climax I will usually move to one of my softer, deep-welled Fleshlights to delay my climax. This morning, I just wanted to fucking cum, over and over and over, so when my third climax built I never slowed down and rode the wave right over the cliff.

Part 2: Five days of heavy debauchery

Around mid-July I had deliriously hazy week where I edged long and hard for an average of 17.2 hours a day for five days straight. Several factors made this odyssey of pleasure possible. I received and smoking an ounce of Bubblegum Kush Indica that a friend/customer gave me as payment for a web page I had built for him. It was a wonderfully relaxing strain that had me horny for days on end. I had also just gotten paid on completion of anther large project, had stocked my pantry, and had paid all of my bills up.

A few days earlier I had found a fantastic porn site that showcased hours of closeup, gaping pussy videos in 1080p HD. I usually don't pay to join premium porn sites, but for access to hundreds of hours of gaping vaginal porn, my standards crumbled. Nothing beats women spreading moist red vag in HD. This perfect storm of circumstances led me to a long week of self-sex in my warm, dark, cave, smoking bowl after bowl of kind-bud, and edging endlessly to some of the hottest, rawest vaginas I have ever experienced.

Somewhere in my subconscious I decided I was going to test my limits and indulge myself for as long and as hard as I could, foregoing sleep, food, work, and all social contact. As I got into it, the days really fly by as if they were mere hours. I leisurely watched entire full-length, hour-long videos of sexy women exposing the depths of their sexual organs for extended lengths of time as I stroked my hard cock at a steady clip. My eyes swelled and became bloodshot from zoning out on the endless parade of raw pussy displayed on my monitors. I steadily beat my meat from morning to night, trying to keep my orgasms to a minimum. Sometimes I got so horny and worked up that I would cum, then stroke straight through my refractory period, barely losing my erection. The discomfort only lasted a few seconds and was actually enjoyable if I simply a voided direct stimulation to my glans for several minutes. I just couldn't seem to achieve any level of sexual satisfaction and constantly craved more. I decided to just stop wiping up cum as I orgasmed. When I get horny enough to do this, semen and sperm spills just become part of the full experience and I just spread my juices all over my face body, just to feel more erotic.

After about 18 hours of stroking I collapsed into sleep, exhausted as I gripped my cum-coated penis. The red glow of vaginal porn continued to play out in front of me as I slept in my sex cubby. I drank ice water and ate a supply of oat cakes whenever I got a little hungry. Occasionally I would venture out of my sanctum to pee, but then quickly return. I became oblivious to the time, or whether it was day or night; only focusing on staying stoned while perpetuating the wave of pleasure from my insatiable erection.

The second day flew by quickly and lapsed into the third before I knew it. I was rhythmically working my penis so much now I felt like I was floating across ocean waves on a boat whenever I briefly halted stroking to eat or pee.

Around mid-morning of the fourth day of heavy binging, red friction bumps began to appear along the swollen ridge of my coronal base of my glans. My right hand and fingers was cramping up and my right arm h felt like rubber. I was still extremely aroused though and in no way ready to ease off, so I decided it was time to try out my oxygen concentrator. The hum of this thing could get pretty loud, so I knew I would have to run it well outside the closet and feed the oxygen tubing under the closed door. I went to the bathroom and downed two muscle relaxers with some water and emptied my bladder, cleaned off the lube from my shaft, and then returned to my setup.

I adjusted my pillows under my neck and bean bag, threw my legs up above my head, and walked my crotch towards my face with my feet using the wall behind me. My abraded cock found my waiting lips and slipped past them into the warmth of my mouth with a loud slurp. My cock was hot from hours of friction My body stiffened and shuttered involuntarily from the soothing sensations, which felt so much more intense than my hands or toys ever give. I willed my body to relax as I rolled my hardened cock around in my mouth. I slipped my tongue beneath the foreskin of my partially circumcised penis and began slowly massaging the irritated areas back and forth inside my warm mouth. The warmth and viscosity of my saliva really seemed to soothe the irritated, sensitive areas at the base of my head. I decided this was clearly what I needed to be doing from here on out.

I turned the oxygen machine on and set it to 3 liters of oxygen, and attached the plastic prongs to my nose. I could feel the flow of oxygenated air rushing into my nose. I grabbed the underside of my thighs, pulling them up and over my head and then lowered my pelvis to my face in the Plow Position, easing my warm cock back into my mouth. A bead of precum had formed at the tip and I sucked it out greedily as half my shaft entered my mouth. I continued to take deep, even breaths on the oxygen as I pushed more of my stiff penis past my teeth and across the surface of my warm, wet tongue. The sensations were electric and I exhaled slowly as I excitedly began to fuck my submissive mouth. I held my lips pursed in an "O" shape as I tugged and milked myself back and forth into my mouth with my hands and fingers. The muscle relaxers kicked in hard after the first hour and worked very well throughout my odyssey down the rabbit hole. I found I was only restricted not by how far I could reach, but by how much of my hard penis I could take in the back of my throat before gagging.

My abdomen pressed against my chest, restricting me from taking full, deep breaths and my engorged penis filled the space of my mouth, making regular breathing even more of a challenge. Normally, I would have only managed to deep-throat myself for about 20-30 seconds before having to release and come up for air. Now, with the pure oxygen flowing through my nose and into lungs, I found I could stay down on myself for as long as I wanted, without the need for breaks, provided I kept a slow, deliberate pace. This of course is what I was hoping for.

I raised up briefly, adjusting my position and pillows with the bean bag chair, then dropped my crotch onto my face again, penetrating my mouth with my stiff flesh. My knees spread wide in relaxation and I grabbed my buttocks, pulling myself deeper into my mouth until my lips reached my fleshy pubic bone. I was literally engulfing my entire cock now in my mouth and throat. I could feel my stiff erection meeting resistance against the back of my throat and bending downwards as I flexed it, causing it to expand to its full, eight inch length. As I grew fully erect I was forced to back out occasionally, and tried to resist urges to gag until they subsided. As the periodic gag reflex involuntarily contracted my body, I salivated copious amounts of saliva in response. I swallowed the thin fluids back, contracting my throat muscles around my cock, which felt even more incredible.

For a long time I just lay there, folded over in a tight ball, allowing my throat to get used to the eight inch length of warm flesh it was being forced to accept. My lips opened and closed repeatedly around the base of my manhood, and I rotated my head and mouth in slow circles, from one side to the other, as I made love to my greedy erection. Every small movement of my tongue felt so damn' good, causing me to nearly gasp in pleasure. The best part of it all was that nothing else existed in the whole world except how it felt. Eventually I started pumping my pelvis up and down to achieve more and more stimulation. Excess saliva spilled and shot out of mouth, and ran down my face and neck as I fucked my submissive mouth like a horny lover. My penis thrust and violated my wet mouth over and over and I completely surrendered to my animal desire.

After several lost hours of devouring myself my neck began to ache, despite having taken two muscle relaxers, so I reluctantly released my pulsating cock and stretched my back out on the floor to relax. My gag reflex was really becoming a hinderance and I felt betrayed by my own bodily function. I was wanting to switch into another selfing position, which usually allowed me to go deeper into my mouth for longer periods, even before discovering the use of oxygen. I went to my medicine cabinet and found some strong benzocaine throat spray and shot five or six blasts into the back of my throat. Then I rinsed my mouth out and returned.

I adjusted my cushioning again and then sat squarely in the middle of the bean bag. I slowly pulled my ankles up, securing them behind my head, bringing my face up close and personal to my crotch. My glistening red cock bobbed back and forth at attention in front of my eyes, inviting me to eat some more, which I did. I turned my head slightly to the side and closed my lips around the shaft, working it up and down with my lips, perpendicular to my mouth. I made noisy slurping sounds as I sucked

my shaft like a dripping popsicle.

Finally my brain screamed for me to stop the foreplay and move back to real sex I considered the oozing beads of froth oozing down my shaft briefly, the took it all into my mouth, sinking my face to the hilt as penis once again filled my mouth. My body contracted involuntarily in pleasure. Oxygen continued blowing through my nose as the beast expanded once again, filling with blood. As it did, I could feel and taste cock slowly inching towards the back of my throat, meeting resistance, and then arching downward into my esophagus. My gag reflex lurched briefly and I paused briefly until it subsided.

I took a deep inhalation on the O2 through my nose, and bent forward onto my pelvis as far as I could reach, squeezing my thighs for maximum bodily contraction. My nose, lips, and face mashed hard against my shaved groin as I took the full length of my eight inch erection all the way down to the root. The feeling was nearly overwhelming and my head swam with the intoxicating novelty and taboo of fully deep-throating my own penis. I Kegal-flexed, allowing blood to flow quickly into my shaft, filling it to its maximum girth. I reached up to massage my bulging neck, as it strained to accommodate such an overwhelming invasion of inflexible meat. I moaned a long pleasurable sound that vibrated across my vocal cords, adding to the intense sensations along my glans.

Finally, I began bobbing my head up and down on my engorged dick, giving myself the perfect blowjob, making slow, passionate love to myself. I was so stiff now that I could feel every vein along the shaft as they slid up and down. across my soft lips. A bubbly, saliva-mixed seminal discharge coated my face and mouth as rills of fluid landed and smeared across my face and down my chin. My wet cock disappeared in and out of my mouth untold hundreds of times as my head bobbed up and down on it and I noisily slurped up the sweet overflow of goo where I could catch it before it spread out across my balls and pelvis. The smell of my sexual discharge filled my nose with sexual energy as I sucked endlessly.

It felt so wonderful, as good as any blowjob I had received from anyone else. Now, I didn't have to worry how long someone would suck me before getting tired, or if they would keep working a certain spot, or if they would go a little deeper, or if they were going to swallow. I could do all of this, for as long as I was physically able.

After days of constant cock-stroking and focusing on nothing but sucking and pleasuring cock, I began to feel like a filthy, cum-slut who just needed dick in his mouth to feel complete. I was my own personal cock-whore, available at all hours of the day, sucking and swallowing my dominant masters' cock until he releases his seed into me. I began to find it difficult to switch my attention to hunger, or thirst, or my slowly distending bladder for any length of time, allowing these needs to go unanswered. The real world evaporated and had become only the stiff length of warm flesh that was relentlessly moving in and out of my mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head for sometimes an hour at a time in complete surrender to the ravenous beast. I let go, allowing the animal take over and have its way with me.