All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love it

what a hot sexy story. Love to read some more please

DocSavage46DocSavage46about 7 years ago
cute...

"That would be incest, which is bad and illegal and blah blah whatever." Nicely tongue in cheek...

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Perving on this one

Great story loved it .Gave It a 5 . Hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sex + humor = GREAT

A wonderful combination of sexy and funny. I can't wait for the next installment.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
What an awesome school

Great writing...I wonder how you can add another chapter to Littiwn?

LizHazeLizHazeabout 7 years ago
Great satire

After you read enough incest erotica, it's hard to take it all that seriously... well now you don't have to!! :D

Equal parts sexy, ridiculous, and hilarious.

LET THE SAGA BEGIN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm already enjoying this more than your last attempt at comedy. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deadpool has nothing on you!

You just won the internet with this one, or at least the porn part of it!!! I hadn't had a laugh so great in a while and the breaking of the 4th wall in subtle ways was phenomenal! But now I have high expectations for the rest of the series :)

5*++++++++++++++++++++++

dunnie_172dunnie_172about 7 years ago
Uber bad porno

This story reads like a really bad porno. You did amazingly well at doing all of the right things to instill humor in the tale without leaving it unreadable. Well done.

belleamsbelleamsabout 7 years ago
Awful

I normally love your stuff and look forward to when you post. This, unfortunately, was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

This was hilarious from the start. The names you chose for the characters had me cracking. A great read. It's going to be a fun ride! 5 stars all the way.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
I can't wait for more

Written in an excellent humorist style.

Love to read more.

irishmike73irishmike73about 7 years ago

I liked this story, but not for the same reason everyone else seemed to like it.

It seems you took all the absurdities found in stories on Lit, and put them here. You have characters who suddenly become sexually aware at the magical age of 18. Your main character is extremely naive and his sister sucks her thumb like a little girl. All of the women in the story are hot, are in sexual overdrive, and they all want Jaime. There also appears to be no other men around, so no competition. Sure, there was mention of some of the girls' brothers, but no names and no actual appearances by them. Of course, they're all sleeping with their brothers too. Oh, and don't forget the ridiculous amounts of cum in the sex scene.

So, you've either become all the authors I dislike, or this is a direct shot at them. Either way I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Mike

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 7 years ago
I am guessing this story is a spoof?

I usually love your stories but I suspect with this one you are sending up the genre of incest fiction as you are putting in every cliche you can think of. Plus the constant changing of perspectives seemed very jarring.

I know you have done a spoof story before but I hope you stop doing them as it is a waste of your talent as you could instead be writing a great story instead of this awful one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A fine send-up

Some nice, sly digs. How about a chapter where the Endys get their comeuppance? You could call it Endys' Game.

Couldn't help myself. Sorry.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 7 years ago
Love It!

"That's right. I've been doing some research. I've pored over this thing for literal minutes since we got home this afternoon."

Bahahahaha......

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I am loving this.

I love the spoofy satire. This shows a good sense of humor as a writer. I know... you can't please all of the people all of the time.

I loved the story from page 1 of the first chapter, and after finishing Chapter 1, I had to fav the series. I also saved you as a fav author on the strength of this story. I am going to have to read your other stuff as well.

Good job, and keep up the good work. Lucky me, there are several chapters finished already.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
LOL

I snickered. A lot. You found every trite thing in Lit, and skewered it with your throbbing love muscle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Meta

I don't remember the last time I've laughed this much at a story. It's absolutely fantastic!

ZazaH21ZazaH21about 6 years ago
Funny or Hot? Why not both!

This is honestly the best written lit satire of all time! I laughed throughout the entir chapter while still engorged in the actual sexual detils of it as well! Nice job!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I didn't like it.

I started reading this and a couple of things made me smirk until I realised you were just going to satirically, parodically and sarcastically demean 90% of the work on the site. I mean, I get it, there's a lot of uninspired works floating around, there are cliches littering stories and writers have to stay within age restrictions for their stories and usually end up dealing with it in similar fashions. Stringing all those things together though doesn't make for a good story though in my opinion. It just comes across as uninspired, bashing; the only thing you didn't make fun of is spelling and grammar.

In all, it's not badly written but it comes across as 'basic' and I assume that's because you're aping the standard fare. I didn't read the whole thing, merely skipping chunks to make sure I wasn't missing the point but I think you could have done a lot more with this. You threw in some statements breaking the fourth wall but didn't do anything with them and I think if you'd treated the story a little more seriously you could have used your MC as an innocent, unaware he was in a story but slowly becoming aware of it through the use of cliches within the story. That would have been interesting.

So, for the uninspired use of the story and the general spoof-like nature of the story, poking fun at people that have tried their best I gave you 1 star.

RedHedJimRedHedJimalmost 6 years ago
Fun?

Clearly you had a fun time writing this little romp :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hilarious

This style of humor made my day. I can tell I will be reading this series whenever I feel bitter and sarcastic. Your creative efforts will bear fruit for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Humerous Sattire.

@WretchedMonkey

I think somebody doesn't understand satire. It's ok, not everyone can underatand basic literary critiques.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Epic

Steady build up to a massive climax. The story structure I mean... obviously.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonalmost 5 years ago
This is just too meta

I get the commentary, and you’re correct in what you point out, but it’s a little too blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lol!

This is hilarious! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lmao

That fourth wall breaking, the rhyming names, just about everything else. This story is golden.

BTW, Ms. Penny reminds me of that massive breasted character in that social interactions game test thing CoryxKenshin played.

NoeIsEyNoeIsEyabout 2 years ago

This whole series is hilarious. And super-sexy brother-sister incesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As soon as I took a few seconds to figure out this trip into the sexual version of Bizarro World was tongue in cheek (not to mention, a few other places), I realized The Author™ was enjoying some well-deserved fun, and giving us a front row seat into the entertainingly weird recesses of his playfully perverse mind. Awesome! Five Stars!

BlackInsideBlackInsideover 1 year ago

Get me the Farrelly Brothers on the phone...NOW!

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29over 1 year ago

Dude I freaking love this! I cant express my love for this lmao its so great and I cant wait to read more and more

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Great, brilliant, fun. Long may it continue.

Samson66Samson666 months ago

I imagine it took you a while to write this because you were probably laughing too hard! An absolute joy to read. Thank you for your twisted humor and my the fun continue!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Jaime Nallister. The pride of Rasterly Cock, near Nallisport

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14736 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES