Saga of Littown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

What was she doing? Sniffing her son's underwear like a pervy little girl. If her other hand wasn't full, she was afraid she might have started masturbating right in the middle of the living room. That wasn't at all proper motherly behaviour. Just because he'd gotten so damn attractive once he'd turned eighteen was no excuse.

Christine retreated to the kitchen. She set the pile of clothes neatly on a chair, then went to the liquor cabinet. She needed a drink.

Back in the living room, Jaime and Emily were assessing their situation. They hadn't dared peek out from behind the couch until their mother left the room, so they hadn't seen her perving on Jaime's boxers. All they knew was that they were stuck with nothing to cover themselves, and their mother blocking their escape to the bedrooms.

"We need our clothes," Emily whispered.

"I know," Jaime hissed back. "But how are we gonna get them?

"You'll have to sneak in and grab them."

"Mom's in there. She'll see."

"Not if you're quiet and go when she's not looking."

"Well then let's both go, and we'll just run past and get upstairs."

Emily risked a glance toward the kitchen. "It's too risky."

"How come it's ok for me to risk it, but not both of us?"

"Because you're Mom's precious baby boy. You could probably walk in there and demand a blowjob and you wouldn't get in any trouble."

Jaime rolled his eyes. "Oh that is not true."

"Well she does have a bigger soft spot for you. You have to admit that much."

Jaime thought about it. He peered around the corner and saw that his mother's back was turned. He glanced back at Emily. "I don't know...."

Emily batted her eyelashes and pouted. "Please, Jai. For me?"

Using her puppy eyes was playing dirty and they both knew it. That didn't stop it from working. The look would have made Jaime do just about anything for her.

Jaime took a deep breath and strode out into the open. His steps were slow and deliberate. He needed to be absolutely silent. His mother was making herself a drink, so hopefully he'd have enough time to get in and out before she turned around.

He made it right to the pile of clothes without detection. Unfortunately, he'd found an important item for his quest, and so was forced to hold the pile above his head while triumphant music played. This alerted his mother that someone else was in the room.

"Is that you, Emily," Christine asked without turning around.

"It's me, Mom," Jaime said. "Just coming to clean up. Sorry about the mess."

"That's ok, sweetie. Just--"

Jaime didn't hear the rest. He was already sprinting for the living room.

"Holy shit," he said. "That was close."

Emily hugged her brother. "You did so good. Now quick, get dressed."

They pulled their clothes on in record time. Their tension level dropped dramatically once they were dressed and therefore no longer had to worry about being seen.

"I think I accidentally got your underwear," Jaime said.

"You must have, because I'm definitely wearing yours. You gonna be ok?"

"Well, yeah. It's only for a few minutes. Your panties just fit weird, is all." Jaime wiggled around trying to get them to settle better. "They're very soft and slippery," he added.

Emily grinned. "Careful, you might start to like 'em."

The siblings strode confidently into the kitchen. They chatted briefly with their mother, then escaped upstairs at the first opportunity. Christine noticed that the clothes they were wearing looked and awful lot like the ones she'd just picked up, but she didn't dwell on it for long enough to put the pieces together.

"I can't believe we got away with that," Emily said.

"I know, that was pretty crazy," Jaime agreed. He fidgeted and wiggled his butt. "We should switch our underwear back now. Your panties are making me feel all funny."

"Reeeally. Gettin' you all hard?"

"No. You're what's making me hard. Your panties just make my penis all slippy slidey in my pants."

They went into Emily's room and took off their pants. Jaime's cock was sticking out of the panties he wore at a weird angle. Emily couldn't help giggling at the absurd sight.

"Very funny," Jaime said. "Now give me back my boxers."

"I changed my mind. We should stay the way we are."

Emily stuck her tongue out teasingly. Jaime went for her, grabbing at his boxers. He got a handful of his sister's ass, but then she danced away.

"Nyah nyah," she said. "Never gonna get your underwear back."

Jaime swiped at her again, and again she danced just outside his reach. He changed up his attack the next time and went for her chest. Emily wasn't expecting that and he got a solid feel of one of her boobs before she twisted aside.

Emily giggled. "That's not your underwear, silly."

"Oops," Jaime said in an entirely unconvincing tone.

Emily got him back by smacking him on the butt. He jabbed her in her ticklish side. She pinched his nipple. Jaime's attempt at getting his boxers back had transitioned smoothly to a game of grab-ass. They each made less and less of an attempt at avoiding the other's touch, and any semblance of an objective had essentially disappeared.

They landed in a heap on the floor when Emily tackled her brother. Really all she'd done was wrap her arms around his waist and grab his butt. Jaime had taken the fall, and Emily came along for the ride. She was on top at first, but then he rolled her over and claimed the high ground. They went back and forth a few times, but really they were both focused on something else. Their genitals were getting smooshed together with every change in position, and it was only a matter of time before the one went in the other.

"Jaaaimeee!"

The siblings sighed in abject disappointment at their mother's call. Jaime stood and went to the doorway.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Did you do this wash?"

"Hang on, I'll be right there!" He turned back to his sister. "Aw, shit. I forgot about your bed. I'm gonna have to go deal with this."

Emily kissed him. "Hurry back."

Momentarily stunned by the kiss, Jaime stumbled out of the room without his pants. Emily thought about calling after him, but didn't. It'd be funny when he realized he was walking around in a t-shirt and panties.

With her thoughts stuck on underwear, Emily stepped out of her brother's boxers. She held them up and noticed the same aroma of precum that her mother had earlier. Unlike Christine, Emily had absolutely no compunctions about smelling them and getting aroused by the scent. It was the smell of her brother, and she couldn't resist it.

Standing bottomless in the middle of her room, Emily put a hand to her pussy and started fingering herself. She hoped Jaime would be back soon. Even if he wasn't, she was too horny to wait.

Jaime had, in fact, made it all the way to the laundry room without remembering his pants. His mom was there waiting for him. It seemed that Emily's mattress was now stuck in the drier and she couldn't get it out.

Christine had planned on chastising her son for over-stuffing the washer and drier. Her plan hit a snag when he walked in wearing girl's underwear, with an obvious erection sticking out. She did her best to pretend she couldn't see his penis, since that was too much to deal with, but the panties were a definite surprise. She'd never expected such a fetish from her son.

"I've told you about the washer and drier," Christine said, trying to sound stern, but not succeeding very well. "You can't overload them like this. It's really jammed in there."

Her eyes kept wandering to his cock. She'd immediately look somewhere else as soon as she realized, but they'd always get back there.

"Sorry, Mom," Jaime said. "The mattress needed washed. I didn't have any better ideas."

"Can you get it out?"

"I'll try. I didn't think about how much it would stiffen up when it dried. I might have to take the machine apart."

"Well... do your best. I'll call someone to fix it if I have to."

Christine left Jaime to his task. She decided it might be time for another drink.

Jaime was kind of surprised at how his mother had acted. It was like she'd been trying to be mad, but couldn't quite do it. Maybe Emily was right and he really was still mommy's precious little baby.

****

About an hour later, Emily finally got tired of pleasuring herself and was seriously wondering what had kept her brother so long. She found him still in the laundry room, surrounded by pieces of the drier.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "You were supposed to come back and ravish me thoroughly."

"Sorry," Jaime said. "I had to take the drier apart to get your mattress out. Now I've still got to put it back together." He held up a piece of metal with holes in it. "Problem is, I've forgotten where some of the bits go."

"Hey, if you've got pieces left over it just means you're efficient."

Jaime sighed. "We're going to have to be careful about making such a mess in the future. I don't want to have to be taking this apart and putting it back together again."

"Hmm, that's a good point. You're supposed to be fiddling with me, not this piece of junk." Emily thought about the problem. "I can swallow some of your loads, so that'll help keep things clean. I can't handle all of them though. I wish you could cum in my pussy too."

Jaime shook his head. "There's too much cum for that. You'd get pregnant for sure."

"I know. But maybe there's a solution. I'll have to work on that one."

"I mean, if I had to, I could wear a condom."

"No way! No stupid piece of latex is stealing your penis and cum away from me. They're mine, dammit."

"Don't worry, I didn't really like the idea either."

Emily hopped up on the washing machine. She sat and watched her brother work for a while. He was still just wearing her panties below the waist, but he'd managed to tuck his cock away so it wasn't waving around everywhere. For the most part she wasn't even looking at him sexually. It was nice just being around him even when nothing scandalous was going on.

"I think I know what we can do for tonight," Emily said. "To keep the mess down, I mean."

"Yeah? You want to swallow another load?"

"No. I have to leave room for some real food, unfortunately."

"What then?"

"I'll show you after supper."

****

'After supper' seemed to take a very long time to arrive. Jaime had been teased both with the mystery of what Emily had planned, and the promise of sticking his dick in her. He was bursting with curious excitement by the time she led him outside that evening.

"Where are we going, Em?"

"Not far. Come on."

Emily led her brother by the hand. She took him out to the driveway, then to the small garage that could theoretically hold a car, but in reality held lots of junk that might be useful some day. Around the back of the garage was relatively sheltered spot where they couldn't easily be seen.

"Right here," she said.

"Right here what?"

Emily slid her pants down and stepped out of them. She had nothing on underneath.

"Right here you're going to fuck me. We're outside so we can make a mess and not have to worry about it."

Jaime didn't hear anything after the words 'fuck me.' He had his cock out before his sister had finished speaking. She faced the back of the garage and braced herself against it. She then looked back at her brother and stuck her butt out wantonly.

Jaime stepped behind his sister and grabbed her hips. He slammed his cock deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"That's it, bro. Pound me. Pound your big sister."

And Jaime did pound his sister. He thrust into her forcefully, over and over. She was pressed closer to the wall as he fucked her savagely. Soon she was flat against it with her brother's chest trapping her in place while his hips beat her rear end into submission. She mewled happily.

Dusk turned to full dark as the siblings expressed their pure, unholy love for each other. They were as machines built specifically for incestuous fucking. Jaime pounded his sister so long and hard that her body left an imprint in the back wall of the garage.

They came in a volcanic explosion. Theoretical civilizations were wiped out in the blink of an eye as a deluge of both pussy and cock juice was released on the unsuspecting landscape. Jaime had, of course, pulled out just before cumming, and his geysers of semen went everywhere. He managed to aim most of it at his sister, who was still earthquaking through her own orgasm.

Layers and layers of cum were deposited on Emily. She was briefly sealed into a tomb of pure sex, trapped against the wall that had supported her for hours. If she had to suffocate to death, she supposed, then buried in her brother's cum was the way to do it.

Jaime managed to free his sister before she passed out. She took a few deep breaths, then launched herself at him and kissed him with all the love she felt for him. She was getting cum all over him too, but it was hard to mind anything that involved making out with his beautiful, sexy sister.

"Good thing we don't have to clean that up, huh?" Jaime said.

Emily looked at the wall. A truckload of semen was still oozing its way down the ground below.

"Yeah, good thing." She examined herself. "We do have to clean me up, though."

"And me too, for that matter," Jaime added.

The siblings collected their pants, but elected not to put them on since they'd only get dirty too. They figured there was a reasonable chance their mother would be in bed already. Bottomless and filthy, they held hands and headed back inside.

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers