Saga of Littown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,617 Followers

"Ha, yeah. That was a good one."

The nude brother and sister lay outside for a while even after they were dry. They loved the reactions they got from their super-hot, impossibly sexy teenage bodies being displayed so openly. They giggled about every near-crash they caused, and every potential neck problem they gave a passer-by. When it was quiet, they just watched the clouds go by.

"Hey, Em?"

"Yeah?"

"We're both naked, and I'm totally hard and everything."

"I know."

"But... I don't feel an overwhelming urge to pound your tight little sister-pussy until I cum."

Emily considered the situation. "And I, similarly, don't feel like I absolutely have to jump on my brother's cock and ride it until I pass out from pleasure."

"Weird, right?"

"Yeah." Emily propped herself up on one arm. She appeared mildly distraught. "Jai? Does this mean we're not actually in secret incest love with each other?"

Jaime pondered carefully. "I think that maybe, just maybe, our super pure and wholesome secret incest love might actually be deeper than just wanting to fuck all the time. Maybe sometimes we just want to be around each other without doing filthy, depraved things."

Emily brightened up. "You really think that's possible?"

"I don't know. But it feels good."

"It does, doesn't it?"

****

Jaime and Emily were still basking in the sun a while later when a car pulled into the driveway. They recognized the car and were running toward it even before their Aunt Krissy stepped out. She was their absolute favourite aunt, and indeed the only one they had. They gave her big hugs before she could get more than a couple steps away from her car.

Krissy smiled and returned their hugs. "Well well, that's quite a greeting. Jaime, you certainly have become wicked-fuckable since you turned eighteen."

Jaime blushed. "Aw, thanks."

"He's been getting that a lot," Emily teased. "Basically all the girls everywhere want a piece of that."

"I believe it," said Krissy. "But why are you two not wearing any clothes? You're outside where anyone can see you, and besides you're brother and sister. I don't think your mother would approve."

"We were just sunbathing," Jaime said.

"Yes, perfectly innocent sunbathing," Emily agreed. "Not at all doing sexy things with each other, or anyone else for that matter."

"I'm glad to hear it," said Krissy. "But maybe some clothes would be in order anyway. Otherwise I might get so horny from watching you two that I'll have to throw you both down and fuck you."

Jaime didn't really have a problem with that idea. He was already starting to lust after his mother, and Aunt Krissy would actually be a less icky family member to bang even if he wasn't. Plus Mom and Krissy looked really quite similar, except for some minor differences like hair styles and the way they dressed.

"Well if we had to..." he began.

"She's just messing with us," Emily said. "She's our aunt, and obviously wouldn't really have amazing taboo sex with her niece and nephew. Duh."

She dragged her brother to the emergency outdoor clothes rack. They each put on a shirt and some underwear so as not to tempt their hot aunt to hold them down and fuck them, even though she clearly wouldn't do that.

"So what are you doing here, Aunt K?" Jaime asked.

"Your mother called me," said Krissy. "She wanted me to come over. I guess she's having a rough day."

"You could say that," Emily agreed. "I'm sure she'll be glad to see you."

Krissy went upstairs looking for Christine. Jaime and Emily stayed downstairs. They'd had enough sun for one day, so they went to the living room instead of back outside. Jaime sprawled out across the couch while his sister fetched the remote.

"Hey, leave room for me," she said.

Jaime scooted over a little and Emily lay down in front of him. She pressed her butt back firmly against her brother and felt the reassuring poke of his constant erection. Then she started flipping through channels.

For a while that was all they did. It could have been a perfectly ordinary, platonic sibling hang-out time. Jaime felt his sister's tits a couple times out of habit, and Emily wiggled her butt every now and then to make sure he was still hard, but other than that, hardly anything sexual happened at all.

"Hey, Jai?" Emily said eventually.

"Yeah?"

"Would you put your penis in me?"

"You want to fuck?"

"No. I'm still pretty worn out. It just makes me a little anxious having you right next to me but not inside me. If you could just slide in so I can feel it...."

"Oh, sure."

Jaime stuck his cock out through the hole in his boxers. He pulled Emily's panties to the side enough to uncover her wet slit. She lifted her upper leg to make room, and he gently sheathed his dick inside her, right to the base.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Much better. Thank you."

Emily lowered her leg, trapping her brother's cock inside her. She felt so much more relaxed already. That's all she'd really needed was to feel him internally.

Even Jaime felt more comfortable while actively penetrating his sister. He hadn't realized he was missing it until he was stuffing her pussy again. Without the urgency of fucking, it truly was just a beautiful, sensual, incestuous feeling. His life would be so empty without it.

****

A sudden loud noise from the show on tv jarred Emily awake. She hadn't intended to fall asleep, but it seemed she had. Jaime was softly snoring behind her, still fully hard and firmly embedded inside her.

The feeling of her brother's cock in her pussy lulled Emily. It lured her back to a state of blissful lack of consciousness. She reached out and pressed the power button on the remote, since neither of them were watching tv anymore anyway. Strangely, once the tv was off she heard a soft noise she hadn't before. It was faint, and inconsistant, but it didn't seem to be stopping.

Emily was intrigued. She couldn't identify the sound from where she was. She reluctantly pulled herself off her brother's penis and went in search of the source. It seemed to come from upstairs. It got louder and more distinct the closer she got.

She finally decided it sounded like someone having sex, which must have been why it attracted her to begin with. The only problem was, there shouldn't be anyone having sex in the house right now. Jaime was alone downstairs, so it couldn't be him and Lilith doing sexy things. And Emily couldn't imagine that it would be Mom and Lilith, given what she knew about her mother. So that just left....

Emily stopped outside her mother's bedroom. The noises were definitely coming from inside, and they were most certainly sounds of full-on sexy fun times. She could hear the bed bouncing and slamming into the wall, as well as moaning, and slapping, and a certain amount of squishy goodness.

Mom and Aunt Krissy. It had to be. Emily put her hands to her mouth and held back a delighted squeal. Mommy and Aunty K! Fucking! It was too good to be true. Except....

Emily frowned. It didn't make sense. Mom had been so upset about the idea of her Jaime having awesome sexy sibling incest with each other. Sister on sister incest didn't really count as incest, since it was a perfectly normal and not taboo fantasy to have. Emily just couldn't imagine her mother using that loophole to justify telling her children they couldn't do something that she herself did. That didn't seem like her at all.

Whatever the case may have been, Emily was getting pretty worked up from listening to all those sex noises. She fingered herself to the thought of her sexy mom and aunt going at each other. Their two full, milf bodies entwined together made such a delicious, naughty picture in the pervy young girl's head.

She had to share this with Jaime. Emily raced back downstairs to where her brother was still asleep on the sofa. His cock pointed straight out at her as she stood in front of him. She was all hot and bothered from listening to sexy noises, and she could hardly ignore her brother's penis at the best of times.

Abandoing her initial plan of simply shaking Jaime awake, Emily knelt down in front of the couch. She leaned forward and caught the tip of his erection between her lips. She bobbed forward, capturing more of his length in her mouth. While Jaime dozed away, she gave him a sneaky sleepy sistery suck-off.

Jaime started having a sexy dream about his sister at the exact moment she swallowed his cock in real life. He could tell it was a dream, but it felt better than any dream he could remember. The weird thing was that her dream-pussy felt exactly like her mouth. He knew it was ok to actually cum inside her in the dream since he didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

Jaime's eyes opened just at the moment of orgasm. One second he was inflating his sister's womb with a delicious creamy filling, the next he was doing the same to her stomach instead. He watched Emily's tummy bulge as she swallowed the last of his load, and he knew for sure that this was reality. He couldn't dream up anything in his head that was nearly as sexy as his sister was in real life.

Emily sat back on her heels with a satisfied grin. She hadn't eaten anything all day and she'd been getting a bit peckish. Now she had a belly full of brother-cum; her absolute favourite treat.

"You have to come see something," Emily said to her now awake brother.

"Oh I'm seeing something," Jaime replied. He reached out and fondled one of his sister's lovely breasts. "My sexy big sis with a tummy full of cummy."

"Something other than that. Come on."

Emily dragged Jaime upstairs. The sounds of vigorous fucking still emanated from their mother's room. Jaime had no idea what to make of them.

"Who's in there?" he whispered.

"Mom and Aunt Krissy," Emily whispered back with a beaming smile.

"But they... oh. Oh!"

"Yep. Mommy and Auntie are fuuuckiiing."

"But how could Mom do that. She was all--"

"I know. I want to find out too, but now's not the time. We'll ask her about it once they're done."

"You really shouldn't snoop into other people's business like that."

Both Jaime and Emily whirled around guiltily. Lilith stood right behind them, arms crossed.

"We weren't snooping," Emily said. "Or we didn't mean to. But Mom and Aunt--"

"I know," said Lilith.

"But they're fuck--" said Jaime.

"I know! Now leave them be. Do you want people poking around while you're sexing each other up?"

"Depends on who--"

"The correct answer is no."

Lilith grabbed each of her siblings by the ear and dragged them away.

"Ow ow ow, hey, stop!" Jaime managed to wrestle his ear free. "There's no need for that."

"I disagree," said Lilith. "Now both of you, get dressed. Properly dressed. With pants even."

"Why?"

"Because I'm taking you to work with me, and if you come in your underwear I'm going to put you in a cage and make you dance for the customers."

"Right. Pants it is."

****

"Isn't it a bit early for you to go to work?" Emily asked.

Her and Jaime were in the back seat of Lilith's car. She'd taken the middle seatbelt so they could sit snuggly against each other.

"Yeah, it's only early afternoon," Jaime added. "You usually don't go anywhere until it starts getting dark out."

Lilith shrugged. "I'm the boss. I can work whatever hours I want. And in this case, I mostly just needed an excuse to get you two out of the house."

"If they didn't want anyone listening, they wouldn't have been so loud," Emily pouted. "S'not my fault I'm curious."

"No, I know." Lilith sighed. "You're a horny little thing, and I don't blame you for it. That doesn't mean I can't try and keep you on a bit of a leash when necessary."

Emily perked up. "Leashes, you say?"

"Figuratively speaking, of course."

"Aww."

Soon enough, Lilith pulled into a parking lot. Jaime caught a glimpse of the building's sign before they were past it.

"Fall From Grace, huh?" he said.

"Yeah," said Lilith. "You like it?"

"It's... appropriate."

Lilith led her siblings in through a back entrance. They had the impression of day turning to night as they entered the building, all part of a deliberate ambience no doubt.

"Here, take some money, have fun," Lilith said, handing over some cash. "Try to stay out of trouble."

Emily grabbed the money before Jaime could. "Giving us money to spend at your club, huh? That's an interesting system."

"Anything to keep you two busy for half a minute."

The two younger siblings were left to their own devices. Jaime wasn't quite sure what to do, but Emily was more decisive. She picked out a curved booth in a corner with a fair amount of privacy and a somewhat decent view of the action. The place wasn't very busy at this time of day, it seemed. Certainly none of the other scattered patrons paid them any attention.

Almost immediately, a girl came over with a pair of drinks on a tray. She was wearing a very skimpy waitress's uniform that only techinally kept her covered up.

"The boss asked me to bring these over for you," the waitress said. "Rum and cokes for each of you."

"We're not, like, actually old enough..." Jaime said.

"Oh, no worries there. There's only a half-shot of rum in them. According to Littown law, they don't count as a proper drink. Anyone could order one."

"Huh. Go figure. Crazy loopholes in this town, aren't there?"

"I suppose."

Emily had already taken a sip of her drink. It didn't taste that much different from a regular coke, but it did have a bit more bite to it. "Thanks," she said. She peeled off a couple bills and tucked them in the waitress's top. She got a bit of a feel while she was at it.

"You're welcome. Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Lil's really going all out trying to keep us occupied," Jaime said once he was alone with his sister again. "I wonder why she cares so much."

"Who knows. I tell you what though, if this is the way she bribes me to behave, I can totally deal with it." Emily took another sip, then waved her arm around. "Free booze, sorta. Hot waitresses. Guys taking their clothes off on stage. Yeah, I can live with this."

Jaime frowned. Now that he took more of a serious look around, there were an awful lot of guys in various stages of undress. The main stage had a young guy, probably about his age, right in the middle of some kind of routine. There was another one flirting with a pair of drunk women over to the side. And another one soliciting tips from an older man. And another... and another....

"Oh goddammit," Jaime muttered. "Is this a male strip club? What the shit."

"What? You don't like?" Emily teased.

"I thought there were going to be boobies," Jaime complained. "And instead there's dicks. Lots and lots of dicks." He pointed. "Look, that guy's got his dick out now."

"Yeah, not bad, is it?"

Emily propped her head up on her hand dreamily. She made a show of watching the various strippers, and their incredible disappearing clothes acts.

"This is dumb," Jaime sulked.

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"Well it's all fine and well for you. You've got eye candy to look at."

"Mmhm, that's true. I think you're forgetting something important though."

"What's that?"

"We're alone and unsupervised in a dark room."

Emily reached over and squeezed his uncharacteristically soft cock. It twitched to life at her touch.

"You do make an excellent point. Except... won't Lil get pissed if we start messing around in here? Is that even allowed?"

"She wouldn't have left us without a babysitter if it wasn't."

Emily undid her brother's pants and fished his cock out. She lay down on their seat and nuzzled Jaime's penis while he made sure no one was looking. They could still get caught engaging in incest, even in a strip club. Emily kissed and licked him as eagerly as if she hadn't had any sex all day.

"We're in a public place, you know," Jaime said. "You're playing with your brother's cock in public."

Emily moaned. "Mmm, I sure am. Maybe I want everyone to see how much I love hot incest sex with my little brother."

Emily swallowed Jaime's cock in one go. She worked her mouth fiercely on his shaft. The slurping and moaning were fortunately much quieter than the music in the club.

"What if everyone just came over and started watching," Jaime said. "They'd all crowd around to see a sister who's such a slut for her brother. Lil would have to put us up on stage. She'd tie you up and force me to fuck each of your holes, and fill them all with brother-cum. All in front of a huge, incest-loving crowd."

Emily came in her pants at the thought of a such a scenario. Being tied up by her big sis? Having people see what a slut she was for her brother? She came a second time just imagining it.

"I suppose I should be glad you both still have your pants on," Lilith said.

The elder sibling sat down on the opposite side of Emily. She smacked her little sister's butt a couple times until she sat up. Jaime tucked his cock away. He was already missing the feel of Emily's mouth around it.

"We weren't bothering anyone," Emily said.

"No, not yet anyway. But legally speaking, there shouldn't be any sexual contact in here except for with the strippers. Plus there are fines specifically for incest violations."

"So no playing with Jaime?" Emily asked.

"Ideally, yes. Why don't you go play with some of my boys? Throw some money at them and they'll do just about anything."

Emily considered for a moment. "Ok!"

She hopped across Lilith's lap and flounced over to the stage. She tossed a handful of bills in the air, immediately grabbing the performer's attention.

Lilith turned to Jaime. "That's the love of your life, huh?"

Jaime smiled. "Yes, actually."

"The girl with her finger up a stripper's ass?"

Jaime looked over at Emily. The guy on stage was on all fours, and Emily did indeed already have her finger up his butt.

"Whatever makes her happy," he said.

"How very noble of you."

Jaime watched Emily's antics for another few moments. With the cunning application of her wad of money, she soon had two of the strippers making out with each other.

"So it's all male strippers here, huh?" he asked. "Not what I expected."

Lilith raised an eyebrow. "Nah, dude. Girls are on the other side of the club is all."

"What? But... son of a bitch. Em probably knew that too."

"Wouldn't surprise me. She'd think it was hilarious if you sat here and watched guys take their clothes off for several hours."

"She probably would."

Lilith stood. "Come on, I'll show you the girls. Actually, I'll just let you into our special viewing area. You can see everything from up there."

She took Jaime on a circuitous route, up a staircase, and eventually to an area set above the bar right in the middle of the building. It was cozy, dimly lit, and had several scattered groups of comfortable chairs and low tables. The sides were lined with tinted windows so you could see the floors below while remaining mostly invisible.

The side of the club Jaime hadn't seen before was much more to his taste. There were boobies everywhere. It wasn't any busier than the other half, but the scenery was so much more enticing.

"Ooh, these really are comfy," Jaime said as he tried out one of the chairs.

"And easy to clean, too," Lilith said as she took the one next to him.

"Yeah, I... didn't really need to know that."

The girl on the stage below had lost the last of her clothing. Jaime watched as she propped herself up on her shoulders, her ass sticking into the air. She worked a very large dildo into her butthole, much to the delight of the onlookers. Then she pushed the dildo out so it shot into the air, and caught it in her pussy. She pushed it out again, even higher into the air. She flipped over onto her knees and caught the dildo in her mouth, taking an aerial deepthroat with remarkable precision.

Xarth
Xarth
14,617 Followers