Saga of Littown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

"That's a hell of a party trick," Jaime said.

"Good, isn't it. Very popular with the drunk guys." Lilith stood. "Anyway, things to do. You'll be ok up here?"

"I think I'll manage."

"Good. Here's some money, just in case."

Lilith handed her brother another wad of small bills. She was pretty sure he hadn't received any of the first batch.

Jaime went back to watching the nakey girls below. It actually wasn't long after Lilith left when someone else came upstairs. Jaime was surprised when said person sat down in the seat his sister had just vacated.

"Uh, hey," he said.

"Hey yourself," said the encroaching girl.

She had to be a stripper. Her top was all dangly bits, and gave the illusion of covering her chest moreso that actually covering it. Her skirt seemed specifically designed to expose what was underneath. As she sprawled in her chair, it was made very clear that she had no panties on underneath.

"You like my pussy?"

Jaime jerked his gaze back up to the girl's face. She was grinning at him. Of course she wouldn't be mad; getting perved on was literally her job.

"It's lovely," Jaime said.

"Why thank you." She smoothed down her skirt, temporarily covering her beautiful bare slit. "I'm Dixie, by the way."

Was he supposed to use his real name with strippers? She almost certainly wasn't using hers. Whatever.

"I'm Jaime."

"I know. You're the boss's brother. She sent me up here to keep you company."

"Ah. Should have guessed."

Dixie was giving him and odd look. He couldn't quite place it.

"So your sister brought you to her strip club?" Dixie said.

"Um, yeah."

Whatever look Dixie was giving him, it was only getting stronger.

"That's kinda hot, isn't it?"

"Hot? I don't see why it would be."

Dixie sat up straight and leaned closer to Jaime. She lowered her voice, even though there was no one else around them.

"I have a thing for brothers and sisters," she said in a near-whisper. "I mean, obviously no one would ever fuck their sibling or any other family member, because that would be incest and wrong and bad and stuff. But thinking about it? Mmm."

Now things were falling into place. Of course Lilith would have sent this particular girl up.

"You like that, huh?" Jaime said. "My big sister bringing me to a sexy place like this?"

"It's kinda hot. Your dick's all hard from watching the girls here. Your sister might have seen it, you know."

Jaime chuckled. "Yeah, Lil might have seen that my dick is hard. That is very true." How little Dixie suspected what Lilith had actually seen and done to him.

"Do you ever, like, think about her? In a sexy way?"

"You mean do I ever think about my own sister getting naked, or sucking my cock?"

Dixie's eyes rolled back for a second, and her breathing went noticeably ragged. "Yesss. Stuff like that."

She unfolded from her chair and perched on the arm of Jaime's instead. He could see quite a bit of underboob from this new angle, and her pussy peeked out at him again. Jaime peeled off a couple bills from what Lilith had left him. He carefully slipped one into Dixie's top on each side, sneaking a blatant feel of her breasts in the process.

"Maybe I should just show you some of the things I think about," Jaime said.

"Ooh, that's a good idea."

"You'll have to pretend to be my sister though."

Jaime could actually see the moisture leaking from the stripper's pussy. Her eyes gleamed with the promise of a fulfilled fantasy.

"Ok... Bro. What should I do?"

"Well, sometimes I think about my sister kneeling in front of me, looking up at me all sexy."

Dixie was kneeling on the floor in front of Jaime before he finished his sentence. Her eyes widened and adopted a surprisingly innocent appearance.

"Like this, Big Brother? Do you want me to see how hard you are for your little sister?"

"Yes. And then... Little Sis, I want you to get my cock out."

Dixie shivered visibly as Jaime called her his sister and asked her to do something sexual in the same sentence. She leaned forward, her eyes still fluttering half closed, and pulled his pants and boxers down his legs.

"You're so hard for me, Big Brother. That's so naughty."

"It's only because the idea of doing sexy sex stuff with my little sister is so hot. It's practically your fault, really." Jaime held out some more money. "If you're really good and show me your boobies, I won't tell Mommy and Daddy that you were being bad and making me hard."

"I will be sooo good, Big Brother. You'll see."

Dixie took the money, as well as the pair of bills Jaime had already given her, and stuffed it all up her butthole for safe keeping. She then removed her flimsy top and showed off her perfect round breasts.

"Very nice. Now how about sucking Big Brother's dick?"

"But that would be incest! We can't do that!"

"Oops, you're right. My mistake." Jaime picked Dixie up and set her on his lap. He aimed perfectly so that his cock went straight inside her pussy. "Whoops, now my brother-cock has gone inside your stripper-sister-cunt, completely by accident."

Dixie's head lolled back and she came from sheer pretend-incest overload. She bounced up and down automatically on her 'brother's' cock all through her orgasm.

"Even though it was an accident and is totally bad and stuff, your sister-pussy feels so good, Little Sister," Jaime said.

Again, his statement and cock combined to elicit an orgasm from the stripper riding him. He grinned. This was fun.

****

A little while later, Emily came upstairs looking for her brother. She spotted him easily, even with a stripped bouncing away on his lap. She approached and casually sat down next to the pair of them.

"I see you made a new friend," Emily said.

"This is Dixie," Jaime said by way of introduction. "Hey, you want to see something cool? Try telling her she's riding her brother's cock right now."

Emily shrugged. "Ok. Dixie, you're riding your brother's cock right now."

Dixie came for about the fortieth time in twenty minutes. She was a mindless incest-slut at this point.

"Ooh, that is neat," Emily said. "Dixie, you're such a good sister making your brother feel so nice with your pussy."

Dixie went through another cycle of orgasm.

"It works every time," Jaime said. "It's amazing, really."

"Yeah, it is pretty cool. Are you about finished though? I thought we could go do some shopping while we're here."

Jaime frowned. "In the strip club?"

"No. Outside. We're kind of in a, like, pinkish-light district. All sorts of interesting, slightly unsavoury shops to look at."

"Alright. Could be interesting." Jaime paused. "Is it ok to cum in a stripper?"

"I'unno. Probably?"

"Good enough."

Jaime came inside Dixie. He filled up her still-spasming pussy with his semen. Then, when there was no more room, he filled up her womb as well. Her tummy expanded outward to accomadate his load.

Emily watched her brother's orgasm blow Dixie up like a balloon. She didn't usually get to watch it happen to someone else. Even though it felt much better having all his brother-cum inside her tummy, it was still fun watching another girl get stuffed with it.

Once Jaime was done, Emily conscientiously taped up Dixie's pussy so cum wouldn't leak all over everywhere. Jaime rolled up some money and stuck it in Dixie's butthole with the rest of her stash. The sibling's left the stripper propped up in one of the comfy chairs, then headed for the stairway. Jaime grabbed Emily's hand and they intertwined their fingers as they walked.

"So, shopping, huh?" Jaime said. "Anything in particular?"

"I've got a few ideas," said Emily. "There's a sex toy shoppe close by that's supposed to be pretty good. I want to see about getting a strapon."

"Lil's got a bunch already. Why would you need another one?"

Emily batted her eyes at her brother. "I just want one of my very own. One specially for pounding your butthole."

"How romantic."

"Right?"

Emily gave Jaime a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at her, but noticed something peculiar. There was some cum on her hair, but it couldn't have been his. For one, he didn't remember leaving any there. For another, she wasn't drowning in it.

"You got something on your hair, there," he said.

"Oh. Whoops." Emily swiped at her messy hair with her sleeve.

"Have some fun with the stripper boys, did we?"

"Maaayyybe."

"Should I be jealous?"

Emily sighed. "No. I mean it was fun and all, don't get me wrong. I had a good time. But... their penises just weren't as fun to play with as yours. And even with four of them they still couldn't hardly cum on me enough to be worthwhile."

"That's kinda how I feel with other girls too," Jaime said. "None of them come anywhere close to making me feel as good as you. Well, maybe Lilith could, because she's my sister too."

Emily nodded. "Yeah, biologically speaking, sisters are the best sexual matches for their brothers, and vice versa. If Lilith really wanted to, she probably could make you feel almost as good as I do."

The siblings walked hand-in-hand out of their sister's strip club. Emily spotted the store she wanted to try, and they walked over to it still holding hands. It was liberating to be somewhere no one knew who they were. If they started fucking in the street, they'd only get arrested for 'fucking in the street' rather than 'fucking in the street while being siblings.' The punishment was much worse for the second type of offense. It could be anything right up to super-death.

The sex toy shop was weird. Not because it contained a multitude of objects one could use for sexual pleasure, but rather because a guy and a girl were having sex behind the main counter. They each wore uniform shirts with no bottoms, and the sex appeared to be fairly uninteresting to the parties involved. She was bent over the counter reading a book, he was on his phone. They were joined at the genitals, and he was making a back and forth motion with his hips, so it probably still counted.

"Welcome to Sexy Time Sex Shoppe," said the girl in a bored voice. "We hope to fill the holes in your life and your body."

"Thanks? I think?" said Jaime.

"You're having sex," Emily pointed out, as though perhaps the pair of clerks hadn't noticed.

"We're setting a sexual mood for our clientele," said the boy.

"We're contractually obligated," added the girl.

Jaime stared for a moment. "Weird."

Emily shook her head and tried to forget the depressing sexual sight she'd just witnessed. This was supposed to be a happy, joyful, pervy wonderland, not a place of misery and dispair. Managers were so innovative when it came to making their stores suck in new and unique ways.

"Ooh, look. Butt plugs!"

Once Emily got in amongst the merchandise, she cheered right up. She browsed through the various sections, inspecting plugs and dildos, leashes and collars, and vibrators in all colours and sizes. She wanted to buy the whole store, but she had to restrain herself. She didn't have enough money for that.

Eventually Emily narrowed her browsing to her real reason for being in the store; the strapon section. Here she was more discerning with her examinations. She needed to find just the right one. It had to be one that would function as an extention of her body, and a perfect tool for fucking her little brother butt slut.

"I wonder if there's somewhere I could try these on," Emily mused aloud.

"I don't think that's how it works," Jaime said.

"Actually," said the female clerk. "There's a fitting room just to your left there. Feel free to try anything you want."

"Great!" said Emily. "What service."

"Is it?" asked Jaime. "Anybody could have used this stuff already."

"We're very sanitary," said the male clerk. "We burn anything that people try and don't purchase in our sex toy incinerator."

"That's a hard way to make a profit."

"Our management team is brilliant and know what they're doing," the two clerks droned together.

Emily had long since stopped paying attention. She'd scooped up several of her favourite options and was headed for the fitting room.

"C'mon, Jai. Gotta try some toys out."

The fitting room was surprisingly spacious with both of them inside. It was also covered on all four sides with mirrors. Emily liked it immediately. She could see everything, from every angle.

Jaime stripped out of his pants and underwear. Emily did the same, then strapped herself into her first test subject. Jaime bent over with his hands braced in the bench on one side of the small room. He stuck his butt out, offering it to his sister.

Emily spread her brother's ass cheeks and moved her head down between them. She stuck her tongue out and licked his butthole over and over again. She got him all nice and covered in her spit.

"Ready?"

"Sort of."

"Good enough."

Emily manoeuvered the tip of her strapon dildo to Jaime's puckered rear entrance. She pushed it in smoothly. She pumped her hips in increasingly rough strokes. Jaime grunted as he once again felt the sweet ache of his rectum being incestuously violated.

"You look so hot on the end of my cock," Emily said.

"You're lucky I love you so much," he replied.

"I really am. But then you're lucky I love you too. It all comes out in the wash."

Emily pounded her brother's butthole for a while, but eventually decided that the dildo was a little too floppy. She'd suspected that right from the start, but had to be sure.

She chose a second candidate and put it on. She relubed Jaime's ass with her tongue before sliding it in the same as the first. She slammed into him repeatedly, her hips making slapping sounds against his butt. Again, though, it wasn't quite right.

Emily tried each toy in turn, systematically going through her whole pile of strapons. They all made her feel so sexy and in control when she put them on, but she needed something a little more than that. She wanted the one she chose to be her special anal connection to her brother; it couldn't be one that felt just kind of alright.

Jaime dutifully took his pounding from each of his sister's fake cocks. His poor little butthole was getting so sore. It was a pleasant ache, at least. He felt both pain and pleasure at having his ass stuffed full of dildo. More importantly, Emily loved making him her little butt slut. Even if he didn't enjoy it, he'd still do it for her. He'd do anything for her.

The last strapon had to be the one. Emily had saved it specifically because she knew in her heart it was the right one for her. Even just putting it on felt right, and when she looked in the mirror at herself, it only confirmed the choice for her. The dildo was close enough to her own skin tone that it appeared a part of her body if she squinted just right. And it felt so comfortable, so right, when she snugged it into place.

"That one looks hot on you," Jaime said.

"It does, doesn't it?"

Emily's eyes had a glazed, absorbed look to them. She turned this way and that, whipping her head around to see herself from every angle. She took off her shirt and bra to get an overall look at herself nude with a semi-realistic fake cock protruding obscenely from her pelvis. Her pussy dripped trails of girl-cum down her legs as she imagined using her new toy.

Still, she had to try it out. She couldn't go on appearance alone. Emily crouched behind her brother one final time. She spent extra time licking his butthole for her last trial. She lovingly kissed and licked all around the tight bullseye between his cheeks, then stuck her tongue as far as it would go inside him. He moaned and wiggled his cute little butt from all the lavish attention.

Emily didn't have to aim her strapon this time. It was a part of her, and it knew where to go. She grabbed Jaime's hips and thrust forward. The dildo was buried in his bottom in one good shove. He arched his back and moaned louder at the sudden, totally expected intrusion.

Emily fucked her brother like a wild girl. Her previous poundings had been nothing like this one. She swore she could actually feel his innards, and the way his ass gripped her as she thrust in and out of him. As far as she was concerned, she'd stumbled onto the pinnacle of modern techonology.

Jaime, too, recognized the rightness of the final dildo. It fit his ass better than any of the others had, and it hit all the right places inside him. He still ached from the unaccustomed brutal fucking he was taking, but was dulled and overshadowed by the sheer joy it brought him. With every thrust he was sure he was going to cum. His cock strained and throbbed, and eventually that was exactly what he did.

The room filled with Emily's blissful laughter as her brother showered the mirror in front of them with cum. She spun him around to get the mirrors on all sides. Their reflected images were all obscured by walls of dripping semen. Emily felt like a sexual goddess.

"God I love you, Jai," she said.

She pulled out him and allowed him to stand up. She kissed with a fiery hunger. Her eyes danced to from side to side, catching their cum-sodden images in her peripherals.

"Love you too, Em," Jaime said.

They got dressed, or at least Jaime did. Emily left her pants and panties off and walked out of the fitting room still wearing her new strapon. She couldn't bear to take it off yet. She marched right up to the counter, her dildo wobbling back and forth with every step.

Neither of the clerks batted an eye. They scanned her toy, took her money, and gave her a receipt. She declined the offer of a discreet bag to carry her purchase in. Only when she got outside did she finally go about stuffing herself back into her pants while still wearing her strapon. It made a noticeable bulge once she managed to get them on. She was fine with that. Happy, even.

Jaime came out a minute later with a purchase of his own. Emily hadn't even realized he wasn't right beside her.

"What'd ya get?" she asked excitedly. "I didn't even know you were looking for anything."

"I'll tell you later," he said.

"Aww, why? I want to know now."

"It's a surprise. It wouldn't be the same if I told you now."

"Fiiine."

Emily affected a sulky attitude, but it was only for show. She was having far too good a time to let anything get her down. Besides, her brother's secret purchase was a sexy, intriguing mystery. Her typically wild imagination was running even wilder than usual, and she loved it.

"The other thing I want to get is a couple skirts," Emily said. "I think there's a place around here, but I'm not sure."

"Skirts?" Jaime asked. "You want to clothes shopping?"

"Sexy clothes shopping," Emily corrected. "I stopped wearing skirts 'cause the ones I had didn't fit right anymore, or they didn't look cute enough on me. But pants are so damn inconvenient sometimes when I just want to get my brother's cock in me."

Jaime was basically always hard around Emily anyway. Hearing his sister's idea for giving him even easier access to her pussy made him even more painfully erect.

After some wandering, the siblings stopped in front of a store. Jaime wasn't sure why, but Emily peered in the window and smiled.

"This is it," she said.

"Here? This looks like a fetish outfit shoppe. Like, leather and masks and panties so small they can't be seen with the naked eye."

"Aaand school girl outfits. You know they've got some in there."

"Alright, they probably do. We can take a look."

In fact, there was a fair selection of plaid skirts. Some were so short they couldn't possibly be meant to be worn in public. Most of them were long enough to function as actual skirts. A few were actually knee length, for those who were more into the fantasy than seeing what was underneath.

"I want something I can wear outside," Emily said as she browsed a rack. "But it's gotta look cute on me too."

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers