Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cold?" I finally asked her.

"Huh?"

"Your teeth are chattering."

"Oh... just nervous."

Subconsciously, I glanced at her crotch, but the shorts she was wearing prevented me from making out any hint of a bulge. "How is this even possible?"

"I think it's something to do with stress making your body shake..."

"Not that! You know what I'm talking about."

"Oh, uh- I was born with it."

"I gathered that," I said, running a hand through my hair, "I mean, how can you have a dick? You don't sound like a guy, you don't act like a guy and..." I looked her up and down, "You definitely don't look like a guy."

"That's because I'm not a guy."

"Why are you making this so difficult for me?" I said, with a groan.

"Would you like me to explain?"

"Please do."

"I've always felt like this. A girl, I mean. Even though I was born... different. My mom was awesome about the whole thing. She told me that she knew even when I was a child that I wasn't happy in my body. One day she called me into her room and told me," She put on a weird voice, "If you don't want to play with the boys you don't have to. I won't be mad if you want to play with the girls instead. Remember, it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it only matters what you feel like on the inside."

"I still remember the day. I was only thirteen years old but it was easily the best day of my life." She smiled meekly and continued, "Ever since then I've been living as Riley. Mom almost ruined herself getting me stuff I needed to be happy. I was distraught when the doctors told me I was too young to start hormone therapy, but I started transitioning as soon as I was allowed to. Finally, I was the person my brain told me I was."

A lone tear streamed down her face. She dabbed her eyes with her hand and returned to her story, pain evident in her voice. "Even when Mom was sick, she was more worried about me than herself. She told me, right before she passed away, 'Riley don't let anyone stop you living the life you want to live. You deserve nothing but happiness and one day you will find someone who will treat you like the princess you are.'"

I reached out with my free hand, placing it on her knee.

"Then I met Michael." She sniffled, as she wiped her face, desperately fighting back the tears, "We started to date and it was perfect. He brought me to the movies, brought me out on dates, he showered me with gifts. I had finally found the person to treat me like a princess. And, for the first time in my life, I thought I was in love. I wanted us to wait to have sex. Y'know, so he could get to know me as a person before I told him my secret. He even said he didn't mind waiting because he loved me for who I was on the inside, not for my body parts."

"Then one night I decided it was time... I laid down roses and lit candles. I wanted it to be romantic. I wanted it to be everything I dreamed of..."

"And?"

"And he freaked out when I told him. It was so scary. He threatened me. He screamed at me. He told me he'd kill me if I told anyone we were ever together. He called me a freak, a faggot, a-a-"

Her battle lost, she burst into tears. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, squeezing her as tight as I could.

"Don't worry, that guy was just an asshole." I said. "He really doesn't know what he's missing out on. A guy like that doesn't deserve a girl like you. I mean that, too. You're like the hottest, most perfect girl I've ever seen. Not because you look like a girl, or act like a girl. But, because you truly feel that you are a girl, and that's what makes it real."

"You really think so?" She choked through her tears.

"Of course." I responded, and gave her a small squeeze, which she rewarded with a weak smile.

If I sounded convincing it was because I was convinced. Every word of what I had said was true. What did that make me though? Gay? Bisexual? I had never been interested in men my entire life.

So why was I having such strong feelings for this girl? She had flat out told me she was born a male. Right now, I was sitting in a candlelit room with my arms wrapped around a naturally born male, whom I was extremely attracted to. I just couldn't wrap my head around the thought and struggled with the shock of the moment.

Riley stared at me, her expression one of anticipation. Something about the twinkle in her eyes brought a sudden clarity to me. I no longer cared about her dick, all I wanted was her. Everything I had ever wanted in life was no longer important, I would have given it all up for her if she asked me too. This wasn't a male in front of me. It was a girl. It was the girl.

Staring into her eyes all the fears, hesitations, and worries flowed out of my mind and disappeared into the night's stillness. My cock was starting to burn; I wasn't sure if the pounding in my ears was my heart or the blood pumping into my dick. I sighed and focused only on the thumping and the sparkle in her eyes. I gave up fighting, gave up my internal struggle and closed my eyes, leaning forward into her.

Riley craned her neck forward and her lips once again met mine, the taste of alcohol again filling my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly and my tongue met hers. She sucked it into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. Electricity sparked throughout my entire body and flowed into Riley, statically charging our every touch. Her velvet lips mashed against mine and I could once again smell that sweet fragrance pulsating from her. Still locked in our fiery embrace, I pulled her into my lap and slid my hands up the inside of her shirt, gripping her body tight, and exploring her soft body.

She wrapped her left arm around my head, pulled me deeper into the kiss and with her right hand, she dug her nails into my back. The scratching continually shot shockwaves throughout me, pulsing from my back and ending in my dick. It was throbbing now, tearing at the fabric, angrily trying to get loose. Desperate to claim the object of it's lust.

Riley bit hard on my bottom lip, and I groaned as I slid my hands up the front of her shirt and sought out her mounds of flesh. They were perfect handfuls. So soft and perky, they were as natural and real as any I had ever felt. I cupped them both in my hands, using my thumbs to massage her erect nipples. My dick was like iron, so hard it was painful. I was ready to orgasm at any minute. I had to speed things along or else I would blow my load right there, just from kissing alone. I hooked my fingers into the waist of the pajamas I was wearing and slid them down my legs, freeing my titanium bar from it's prison.

Riley placed both hands on my chest and pushed back with all of her strength, causing me to fall back against the arm of the couch, while she sat straddling me. She gripped her shirt with both hands and lifted it up and over her head, freeing her spectacular breasts for the first time. They were better than I had pictured them. They were a B, maybe C cup and stood perky on her chest. Her nipples were small and a wonderful brown. My jaw hung open and she giggled, pausing only for a moment before leaning forward again, crushing her lips into mine.

She pulled her lips from mine and dragged them across my face. Her breath washed over my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I shifted my hips and my dick slid between her asscheeks, with only the thin fabric of her shorts separating our bodies. Riley slowly began to slide up and down the length of my dick, trapping it between my stomach and her ass, and causing me to almost explode on her.

We stayed like that for what felt like hours, with only the occasional moan or groan escaping our lips to disrupt the sound of our kissing. Eventually, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of Riley's shorts, and slowly started to pull them down her legs. Almost instantly, she clasped my wrist with her hand and stopped me. An agonising moment passed before she released my hand and gave me a small nod, allowing me to continue.

Riley lifted her knees to her chest and I slowly slid the shorts up and off her legs. She looked at me with a mixture of apprehension and fear, as if waiting for me to freak out. But I didn't. Maybe it was how comfortable I felt with her, or the whole damsel in distress thing she had going on, or hell, maybe it was her dick, but I was entranced, hooked, addicted. I needed her more than I had ever needed anything before.

I pulled her into me and through her smile, she gave me a few quick pecks on the lips. I gripped my dick, placing it back between her ass cheeks and she slowly started to gyrate her hips. I ran my hands over her sweat-soaked body and placed them once again on her tits.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Of course, I wanna do it..." She said.

My balls began to churn. If she didn't stop moving her hips I was going to cum on both of us.

"But...?" I said, my breath catching in my throat.

"But... somehow I feel this sort of connection with you. Like this could be the real deal. Do you feel it?" She asked.

"More than you can imagine." I said, my legs subconsciously thrusting toward her.

"So can we wait, y'know, before we do... that? Maybe get to know each other? Go on a few real dates? I really think something could come of this and don't want to ruin it. Don't you think so?"

"But we're right about to... Why did you let me take off your clothes?"

"I'm sorry. I just got so caught up in it, I couldn't help myself. You understand, right?" She said and kissed me gently on the lips.

I really wished she had of told me this before I was on the edge of blowing my load, but I was a good southern gentleman, and if the lady had decided enough was enough, then it was enough for me.

"I... understand." I said to her. I could feel my balls start to turn blue. They were aching, desperately trying to release their burning contents.

"You really do?" She beamed.

I nodded my response and she bounced excitedly in my lap.

"Uhh! Don't do that!" I pleaded. She looked confused for a moment before suddenly smiling a devilish grin. She bit hard on my earlobe, then slid down my body until she was kneeling between my legs. She slowly kissed along my inner thigh until she was mere inches from my dick.

"But, I thought you said we couldn't have sex?" I breathed.

"But he looks so upset." She looked up at me and pouted. "And it's all my fault too. Besides, it's not really sex if I just suck on him a little."

I could only gulp in response. My mind was clouded. My entire body trembled. My balls were heavy against my leg. I wanted to grab her by the hair and force her down the length of my cock. I needed release soon. As if sensing my desperation, Riley wrapped her hand around my cock, squeezing it gently. Her hand felt like cool velvet on my burning rod and I found myself thrusting my hips. Slowly, she started to slide her hand up and down the length of my shaft, causing me to moan in bliss.

Suddenly, she enveloped me in the intense heat of her mouth and I couldn't hold back any longer. My fingers and toes curled as an intense orgasm overtook my body. Riley's eyes widened as rope after rope of thick cum gushed from my dick into her yearning mouth. She continued to suck as I deposited my seed into her, swallowing frantically to get it all down. My mind was whirling when she finally released my cock from the vacuum of her mouth. She ran her tongue along it to gather up any stray droplets of cum and swallowed once again.

"All better?" She asked girlishly, her hand still stroking along my length.

"Whoa, I'm lightheaded." I whispered.

"Good! That means I've done a good job!" She said, with a giggle and placed a kiss on the tip of my glans. "Now shove over, we still have more to drink!"

¬-------------

A pulsating pain from behind my eyes woke me from my intense slumber. My barren throat croaked a horrid tune as I attempted to salivate my mouth. Dark walls, bright bedclothes and an immaculately clean room signalled that I was not in my own bed. My eyes darted around the unfamiliar place in search of my whereabouts and came to rest on my phone, which was on the bedside locker. I reached for it and unlocked the screen. It was 10:04 am. With a groan, I sank back into the overly comfortable bed and tried to force my exploding brain into remembering the night before.... I was in Murray's with Ryan and then...

A slight rustling and a soft moan from beside me indicated that I was not alone in bed. My heartbeat thumped in my brain, as the events of the previous night flooded back.

Oh my god, Ashley! She is going to murder me!

I could barely think straight. My eyes throbbed with the intensity of an electric shock, my stomach churned like a washing machine and my mouth tasted like sand and regret. I had to get out of there and back to the sanctuary of my house, it was just a matter of finding my clothes.

Wait a minute, I'm naked. Why the hell am I naked?

I rubbed my eyes vigorously, and frantically tried to recall the events leading up to my passing out. We got back here during a thunder-storm and started drinking and then... I'm dead. I'm so dead!

You have a girlfriend! You have a girlfriend!, my inner voice was screaming at me. I couldn't stop the pounding in my chest. It was sure to wake my sleeping mistress from her drunken coma at any minute. I had to calm down and find a way out of here.

"Mmm, good morning."

Last night's drinking partner yawned softly, then placed her head of long hair on my chest. She pushed her soft tits into my side, wrapped her arm around my chest and sighed happily. I suddenly became aware of a strong, tingling sensation in my dick. Not a sexually excited tingling or a 'you just got herpes' kind of tingling. It was the type of tingling you get after you have the most intense orgasm of your life. The tingling that translates as your dick saying, "I'm all worked out for the day, you're gonna have to find some other way to have fun."

"Last night was amazing," The brunette beauty interrupted my thoughts, "I know we didn't have sex, but it was really fun. I'm so glad I met you." She placed a tender kiss on my chest and slid her delicate hand down my body, taking my exhausted dick into her hand.

Buzz....Buzz.... Buzz

A flashing light and drawn out vibration sparked my phone into life. A text message had come through. Slowly and painfully, I once again reached to the bedside locker for my phone. It was a message from Ashley. "Hey, baby. Britney said she saw you in the bar last night talking to some girl. I'm on my way over!!!" it read.

In a split second, I was on my feet and racing around the room. I had to get my clothes and get out of there. When I didn't come home last night, Mom and Dad would have presumed I stayed at Ashley's. If Ashley made it to my house before I did, and neither of them knew where I was... well, I didn't want to think about that.

"Where the hell are my clothes!?" I almost screamed.

"W-What...?" Riley was now sitting on the bed. The blanket was wrapped around her, protecting her decency.

I suddenly remembered my clothes were in the tumble dryer and bolted for the door. I dressed as fast as I could and went back into the room to grab my phone. Riley was sitting on the bed, looking at me expectantly, still every bit as beautiful as the night before. "What's going on?" she asked, worry evident in her voice.

"I have to leave. I'm sorry!" I said as I grabbed my phone.

"W-What? Why? I thought we were going to do something together today."

"I- Uhh, I-I'm late for practice and coach is going to kick my ass if I don't get there soon."

"Awh, really? That sucks."

I quickly stepped forward and kissed the stunning brunette on her lips, turning her pout into a smile.

"I will call you straight after." I said and started heading toward the door.

"Promise?" She called after me.

"Promise!"

- - - - -

One year later...

"With the Bears well and truly on there way to reaching the State Championship, Eric, I have to ask you: is this finally their season?"

"No way, Steve. This Bears team are going to crumble as soon as they reach a pressure situation, just as we have seen time and time again. I am not convinced by the coach, and I'm certainly not convinced by their quarterback, Jake Foster. He is being propped up by far better receivers than he deserves to play with. It's only a matter of time before he's found out and this house of cards comes toppling down. Now, I understand that he went through a tough time recently, especially with the passing of his father, Bear's legend John Foster, but that doesn't excuse..."

"Oh my god, Jake..." She moaned from beneath me as I drove my entire length into her in one long stroke. Her insides clamped down on my dick and I groaned, lifting my hips until my cock was almost out then slamming back into her, eliciting a squeal of delight.

I mashed my lips against the beautiful blondes, tasting the sweet strawberry gloss on her lips. My hands trailed down her toned body, tracing a line from her tits to her ass. Biting down hard on my shoulder, she wrapped her thighs around my hips and pulled me in deeper, coaxing me in and out of her depths and encouraging me to fuck her harder.

Once again I groaned, pushing deep inside her, revelling in the incredible warmth. It had been awhile since we had last had sex, and I had almost forgot the feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around my dick. It was incredible. Filled with lust and fuelled by her moans, I gripped her right knee and pushed it to her shoulder, allowing me greater access to her tight hole. Like a man possessed, I started to piston in and out of her snatch, taking out all of my frustration on her.

For several minutes we rutted like animals, the sounds of our heavy breathing and frantic lovemaking completely flooding the room. Soon enough, I began to feel my orgasm building. I ground my dick into her pussy trying to hold off but it was too late, the lava had already begun to churn in my balls, signalling my impending release.

"That feels so good, baby." Ashley cooed, pulling me into her with her legs.

Welcoming the signal, I began to pound my dick into her with increased vigor.

She bit down again on my shoulder, sighing and moaning in perfect tandem with my thrusts. Suddenly, and without warning, Ashley's pussy clamped around my dick as she came hard. Her body shuddered and her legs choked my hips, squeezing me into her. The sudden tightness was unbearable. A jolt of electricity sparked throughout my body and a fire erupted in my balls. I thrust into her as I came deep in her pussy, filling the condom with my boiling hot sperm. Ashley's hips continued to buck against mine as she milked my cock for every last drop of cum.

Completely spent, I rolled off my girlfriend and lay beside her, focusing only on the sounds of our ragged breathing and heaving chests. I tossed the condom into the bin, and sank back into the sweaty bed.

"We should get married." Ashley spoke when her breathing relaxed.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked, my eyes widening in horror.

"Yes, I'm serious." She said, as she turned onto her side, facing me. "You don't think we should?"

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a call from down stairs. A call from my mother.

In shock, I jumped out of bed and started to pull my clothes on. Mom wasn't supposed to be back for another three days and I certainly didn't want her to walk in on us both naked, the stench of our lovemaking meeting her at the door. I immediately had a bad feeling. Mom never returned early unless something big was happening.

"Stay here!" I said to Ashley when I dressed, then raced down the stairs two steps at a time.