Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached the foot of the stairs, I saw her luggage at the front door. The same place she always left it when she returned. Before, she would drop her bags and run straight to Kevin's room and carry him down to Dad in the living room. I'd hear Kevin's laugh echoing down the hallway and would know Mom was home. Nowadays, she just drifted into the living room and dropped into Dad's chair, shoulders slouched and face solemn.

It killed me to see it. Things had been very tense between Mom and I ever since Dad first got his diagnosis. We both let anger and grief take over at a time when we should have been united. Stupid problems fade into the background when a love one is ripped from your grasp. Despite Mom's work, we were finally trying to be a family. But even still, there was a pain in Mom that unity couldn't cure.

I found Mom in the living room, but this time she wasn't her usual weary self. She was chipper, full of life- the mom I remembered from before Dad's cancer.

"I quit my job!" She squeaked, not allowing herself a breath following our greeting.

"You what?"

"Oh, Jake, I got offered the greatest job. You remember your dad's friend, Bill? From Davis, Ernest and Sons? We got to talking in Houston and he mentioned there was a position opening in Bucksville. I took it, Jake. I had to. I can work from home now! I can finally stay with you and Kevin." Mom had a glow to her that I had not seen in some time.

"That's great, Mom. It really is."

"Isn't it? Oh, okay, are you ready for the real surprise?"

"That wasn't it?"

"Nope, I have even better news!" She said, shaking with excitement, quickly glancing around the room. "Where's your brother?"

"I put him to bed hours ago. Mom, please relax, you're freaking me out. What's going on?"

"Okay, okay, I'm calm... I got us a maid!" She was like an excited schoolgirl, giggling with joy.

"What? You got us a maid? Why would you get us a maid?"

"Because why not? Okay, maybe not exactly a maid, but I did hire someone to help us around the house. I'll never get any work done if I have to constantly clean up after you and your brother."

"I've been doing that everyday for the last three years, Mom, I'm not going to stop just because you're back. You know I like looking after Kevin, anyway. It's not a problem to me."

"No way! Absolutely not, Jake! It was so wrong of me to put this much responsibility on you at such a young age, and God knows if I could have been here with y'all instead of that god forsaken city I would have been. But it's all gonna be different now. This is your senior year of high school and you could be off to god-knows-where next year! I'm going to be home now, and you can live a normal life. Because before long you're going to be out in the world with your own responsibilities, and it's not fair of me to deprive you of your last drop of youth."

I liked this version of Mom. She was happier. It made me feel warm just to look at her.

"I'll take that smile as your acceptance!" She said, rising from her seat. "I'll just go get her!"

"Go get her? Now?" My eyes flicked to the clock, "It's almost midnight. You can't get her now, she's probably, like, at home in bed or something."

"Uh-uh, nope. I told her to wait in the car while I broke the news to you and Kevin. Now she's a little young. But she's studying to be a nurse and is a lovely, intelligent girl, so I have a good feeling about her. She's really pretty as well, so don't stare open mouthed at her like an idiot when she comes in, okay? Promise me."

"I got it, Mom, I promise. For God's sake, my girlfriend is upstairs."

It didn't take long for me to break the promise.

She was gone for all of thirty seconds before she returned, followed by her new hire. I rose from my seat and froze in place, my jaw hanging open when she stepped through the door.

Her entrance hit me like a wave, crashing into me with every step she took and threatening to drown me. There she was, the deity who graced my every dream and the succubus that haunted my every nightmare. The face that was seared into my brain and was the cause of countless orgasms was right there, standing in my living room, looking at me in absolute horror.

Her golden skin had drained of all colour, and her face displayed every drop of the fear I could feel deep in my gut. No, not fear. Complete and utter, unadulterated terror consumed us both, striking it's colossal hammer deep in my chest. I repeatedly squeezed my eyes shut, then opened them, hoping to blink her out of existence, hoping I was in another nightmare. There was no mistaking it though. She was standing right there. Every beautiful inch of her. She was completely unchanged, still as mesmerizing as that night at the bar. The magnetic pull of her eyes was immense, and entranced, I stared wordlessly at her, my thumping heart the only sound in the room.

"Oh, have y'all met already?" Mom said, looking between us, wearing a look of suspicion.

Riley's gaze lingered for a second longer, then she shook her head and turned to my mother, "Uh, no. I- uh, I- I thought I recognised him, is all. But, I don't."

"Oh..." Mom looked at her askance, "Anyway, Jake, this is Riley Souza. Riley, this is Jake." Mom said as she gestured between us. Riley reluctantly held out her hand and I took it in my own. Her hand was smooth to the touch. I remembered how soft they felt wrapped around my dick. Blood began to flow south, so I instantly released her hand.

"As I said before, Riley is studying to be a nurse, so she will be a great help with Kevin and I'm really excited to have her." The girls exchanged smiles. "You be nice to her, Jake, because you're going to be seeing a lot of each other. Now, come help me with her bags."

"Wait, what? What does she need bags for?"

"Because she's going to be living with us, silly." Mom said in her most patronizing tone. "She's gonna stay with us while she's studying. I offered her bed and board in exchange for helping around the house."

Her words hit me like a steam train. If Riley and Ashley ever met face to face I was a dead man. There had to be some way out of this. "Mom, you can't be serious! She can't stay with us!"

"Excuse me?" She responded aghast.

"I think you should get someone else. You can't hire her!"

"Jake, what has gotten into you? You are being so rude! I'm so sorry about this, Riley. I don't know what his problem is."

"It's fine, Mrs. Foster. Honestly." Riley said confidently, but I could tell my words stung.

"No, it is not fine. Jake is being very disrespectful now and it is unacceptable." She turned to me, lightning flashing in her eyes. "If your father was still with us, he would never allow you to talk to a woman like that. Now, you march out of here right now and carry this young lady's bags to the guest room and I don't want to hear any if's, but's or maybe's. Am I making myself clear?"

"... Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now you have a job to do. Do it." Mom commanded, and I obeyed.

It took the better part of fifteen minutes to lug Riley's bags from the car and into the house. A time which I spent cursing my luck and cussing Riley for her seemingly unending stream of baggage.

When I finally finished, I slowly shuffled back to the living room feeling sorry for myself. Damage limitation was my goal. As long as I kept Ashley away from Riley until I got a chance to speak to her alone I would be okay. Riley seemed like a reasonable girl, I prayed she would understand if I properly explained myself to her.

As I reached for the knob of the living room door, I heard chattering from the other side. My hand froze in place while I studied the voices. Something was... different. I just couldn't quite place my finger on it. I pressed my ear against the door and tried to make out the voices. I could hear my mother talking to Riley and... a third voice?

Ashley's voice!

I burst through the door without a second thought.

Ashley had her back turned to me and was facing Riley. One hand was on her right hip while the other hung by her side- the famous battle stance she used every time someone remotely attractive spoke to, or even looked at me. Something about it made the dainty cheerleader terrifying.

Opposite her, Riley was standing frozen to the spot, her eyes flashing from me to Ashley- a mixture of confusion and disgust etched across her face. Mom looked to me, eyebrows raised, her lips pursed. The atmosphere was paralyzing. I struggled to catch my breath.

Ashley turned and looked at me, straight in the eyes. She wore a faux smile and her eyes slightly squinted.

Panic was setting in. The heat was rising in my body.

My shirt was starting to stick to my back. I could feel my face flush.

"Hey, baby." Ashley said as she walked over to me. She wrapped her arm around me and kissed me on the lips, hard enough to almost hurt my teeth. As she pulled away she flashed me a death glare.

"I've just been introduced to your new house guest." She continued, her voice dripping like honey, sending a chill up my spine. "She's sooo nice, and so pretty too! Why didn't you tell me about her sooner?"

"Well I- I- Uh- You know... I..." I stammered. The butterflies in my stomach were twirling in a frenzy. The ground beneath me felt like a boat cutting through waves.

Mom, as if sensing my predicament, chimed in to rescue me. "It was a surprise, really. I wanted it to be a surprise for Kevin too. But I guess it will have to wait until the morning. Riley, your bedroom is upstairs, second on the right, Jake will show you to it. Come on, Ashley. How about I drop you home. It's been a long day and I think we should all get some sleep. What do you say?"

"Of course, Beth." Ashley said and turned to me. She planted a soft kiss on my cheek then raised her lips to my ear. "Don't even think about it." She breathed, causing the hairs on my neck to stand on end.

Too late, I told myself as the door swung shut, leaving me and Riley alone. Instantly, she took off in the opposite direction.

"Hey!" I called, chasing after her.

"What do you want?" She hissed, when I caught up to her in the kitchen.

"Slow down. Can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you, don't even speak to me!"

"C'mon Riley, let me explain." I pleaded, as I grabbed her trailing arm, spinning her around to face me. "Please listen to me. I was going to call you but I..."

"But you...?"

"But I- I... It's complicated."

"It doesn't seem that complicated to me. Let me think... You're a lying, unfaithful asshole that tells a girl he's single, when he really has a girlfriend, just so he can get her into bed. Yep, seems simple enough to me."

"You have to believe me. It's not like that! Me and Ashley, we're... we're not exactly..."

"You're not exactly what? Not serious? Not married? Stop with the lies, Jake. I know what 'special day' it is today."

"What? It's Wednesday. What are you talking about?"

"Little Miss Blonde Bimbo just told me! Your three year anniversary? It's today isn't it?" She spat. I winced when I heard her words, and she noticed, "You're a pig, you know that? I thought I felt something for you. I thought you were different than all the other guys out there, but as per usual, I was wrong again."

"I am different! Everything I told you is true. The guy you met that night is me. The real me. I wanted to call you. I just... I-"

With a snort of disdain, she rolled her eyes, turned and walked away.

"Riley! Just listen to me!" I called after her.

She spun around and sped toward me. "No, you listen to me!" she hissed, "If my aunt hadn't moved to Houston, I wouldn't need somewhere to stay and I definitely wouldn't still be here. Now, I'll act civil in front of your family because I don't want them to know you and I ever... ugh." She shivered in disgust, then continued, "But trust me on this. No matter how nice I act, or how nice I speak to you, the sight of you will always make me sick. Now, goodbye."

She turned again and started for the stairs, leaving me standing stupidly in her wake.

-----------------------

The bathroom door shut with a click. I shrugged the bathrobe off my body and sat on the edge of the toilet seat, while I waited for the water to heat up. Thick clouds of steam engulfed the room when I opened the shower door and stepped inside. The full, running blast of the water immediately brought a cleansing heat to my entire body. With a sigh, I leaned against the wall and let the water wash over my head. The warmth felt fantastic to my aching muscles, and brought a slight stirring in my groin.

I tried to ignore it but my dick was starting to throb. I gripped it tight and began to slide my hand up and down. It was rock hard and pulsating an incredible heat. The heat was taking over my entire body. The steam was filling the room and choking me. The water thumped off my back with a scalding vigor. But none of it compared to the heat in my cock. I furiously began to jerk it off, desperate for release from the burning. A strong apple fragrance filled my mind and suddenly Riley was there. Her hair was sopping wet and she had only a towel covering her. Wordlessly, she brought her index finger to her lips to silence me, then dropped her towel, giving me a full view of her naked body.

The water danced along her body and her skin glistened beautifully under the lights. My eyes dropped to her crotch but she covered herself with her hand and shook her head. I reached out and took one of her perfect tits into my hand. She smiled for a second before pushing me back against the wall. With a wink, she dropped to her knees and took my dick into her small hand. I looked at her and she flashed me a devilish grin.

The throbbing was becoming unbearable. I needed to cum badly. Subconsciously, I thrust my hips at her and she giggled. Slowly, she started to run her hand along my length. With a loud groan, I rocked my hips into her fist, mirroring her strokes. She poked her tongue out of her mouth, leaned in and licked a droplet of pre-cum from the tip. She pulled her head away, and with her free hand, she reached up and began to massage my balls.

Then, without warning, she picked up the pace of her jerking. Her hand pistoned along my cock, trying to milk it for every last drop. I muffled a drawn-out moan into my arm. Her hands were soft as fine silk and glided smoothly along my dick. I was just about to burst when she engulfed my cock in her mouth. In one long stroke, she slid along it's entirety until the head rested firmly in her throat. Her nose rested against my pubic bone for just a moment before she slowly released me from the velvety embrace of her lips and went back again.

I couldn't contain my moans. The hot, wetness of her mouth was exhilarating. I watched in complete bliss as inch after inch of my cock disappeared between her lips. I felt the fluttering of her tongue along the underside of my shaft as her head bounced up and down my manhood. Her thick lips felt amazing sliding along my length.

Gently, I held her head with one hand and began to rock my hips into her, mirroring her every bob with a thrust. I glanced down at her tits, water was running along her shoulders and dripping off her rock hard nipples. It was an amazing sight, but I could no longer focus my eyes on her. I could feel the pressure build to a climax, so I stopped my gentle rocking and began to face fuck her, ready to pump my seed into her throat. My lips began to tingle and twinkling stars blurred my vision. My knees felt weak and every thrust was getting faster.

The heat in my groin was starting to become unbearable. My toes curled and I gripped the walls to steady myself as I rammed my cock into her mouth. I could feel the dam begin to burst and I couldn't hold out any longer. A fogginess clouded my mind and an incredible orgasm washed over me. My eyes snapped closed and cum burst from my cock.

Suddenly, the water changed from a scalding hot to an icy cold, freezing my back. I opened my eyes and Ashley was standing in front of me. Her hand covered her mouth and tears streamed down her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She screamed at me.

In a panic, I reached out to push Riley away, but my hand met only fresh air. Recoiling, I hunched over and covered my dick with both hands.

"How dare you cheat on me!?" She screamed again.

I blinked rapidly as I tried to process what was going on. "W-What are you doing here?"

Ashley hissed at me, her voice like venom, "What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here? You're gonna treat me like this? You're cheating on me!?"

"N-No I-"

"You're cheating on me with a tranny," She scoffed, "Is that what gets you off? Girls packing something extra? Are you some kind of faggot? Oh my god, you're gay, aren't you? I can't believe this. I won't let you do this to me. I'm going to tell everybody. You'll never live this down." She turned on her heels and left as quickly as she appeared.

"No! Ashley, wait!" I tried to follow her but I couldn't move. My legs were stuck in sand and my arms were like lead. Desperately, I fought against my own body. I had to stop her. With all my might, I sprang forward, but slammed into the wall and slipped onto my ass. I slumped into the corner and placed my head between my knees.

What was I going to do now? Everybody was going to think I was a freak.

A slammed door jolted me from my sleep. A long glimmer of moonlight seeped through a crack in the curtains and whistling winds glided along the windowpane. Cool beads of sweat dripped along my back and pooled on the light, satin sheets of my bed. I quickly sat up and glanced around the room. Thankfully, I was alone in the darkness.

I sighed and laid my head back onto the damp pillow. It was just another nightmare. They had been happening a lot lately. Ever since Riley had moved in, to be exact. For the entire two weeks she had been here it felt like a cloud was constantly over my head.

She barely spoke a word to me, and every time I tried to talk to her, she shut me down. The way she looked at me, it was stronger than hate, if that was even possible. I had genuinely never felt the level of contempt before that she held for me.

It left me on constant edge - on constant watch - in case Riley and Ashley ever got a bit too talkative. If Ashley found out about us, I was a dead man. Ashley wasn't making things any easier, either. The few times we were in the same room as Riley, she would fawn all over me and loudly talk about our sex life.

But, in fairness to Riley, she hated me in private and tolerated me in public. When Ashley and Mom were around she treated me differently. Nothing crazy, but at least she finally spoke to me. I could still see the anger in her, though. That never left. Ever. I don't know why she didn't just tell them and put me out of my misery.

I extended my arm behind my head and gently rapped a knuckle on the wall. I listened intently, hoping to hear some sort of noise coming from the other room.

Riley's room was beside mine. Often, I could hear the scratching of wood against the wall as she got herself ready for bed. Or, I would hear the opening and closing of her closet door and know she was getting dressed in the mornings. Right now, I heard only the wind.

I kicked the blankets off and looked down at my body. A large, sticky, wet patch covered the front of my boxer shorts. I almost laughed. I knew the dream felt a little too real. My eyes were still heavy and my mind was still whirling so I put great thought into just rolling over and going back to sleep. But, when I turned onto my side I felt a stickiness pooling on my groin that started to seep down my leg. I kicked around like a child having a tantrum, then clambered from the bed, threw my boxers into the bin and went to take a shower.

1...34567...14