Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and took a soapy nipple into my mouth, and Riley moaned again, releasing my cock from her grip. I glanced up to see her eyes roll back into her head, and suddenly her warm, hard erection sprang up and slapped against my leg. I brought my eyes back to tit-level, mesmerized by the droplets falling from her nipples, and took one back into my mouth. I switched breasts a few times, alternating between sucking a brown nub into my mouth, and squeezing and caressing the soft mounds they sat upon, until Riley was like putty, moaning and groaning on shaky legs. Her fingers locked into my hair as she coaxed me on, and I started to fall to my knees, placing a few delicate kisses along her torso as I did.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her breath catching in her throat.

"Cleaning you." I said, as I reached up and took her cock into my hand.

Riley shuddered when I touched her. "... I don't know."

"Trust me, it'll be fine. Lean back."

Riley pressed her back against the wall, and her legs spread further apart, allowing me further access to her cock. She closed her eyes and craned her neck toward the ceiling, as water danced off her body onto me. Her hand once again found my hair, and I slowly began to jerk her off, while my lips placed tender kisses around her tight naval. She quivered and shook, as my hand ran along her igneous flesh, and her hips began to buck into my fist. I kept pace with her bucking, as I slipped my hand up and down her member, and my own cock felt harder than it ever had before.

I pulled my head away from her tummy, and while still stroking her, leaned into her cock. And then I done it. Something I never would have dreamed I'd be doing before, but something I always dreamed of doing now. My tongue snaked from my lips, and for the first time in my life, I tasted the taste of cock on my tongue.

Riley gasped when I licked her, and her eyes shot open, focusing intently on me. With a smile, I licked her head again, and she moaned deeply, before biting hard on her lip. I took this as a sign of acceptance, and welcoming my lovers moans of pleasure, I placed a tender kiss on the tip of her dick. It didn't taste as bad as I expected -- although, I could mostly taste only soap at this point -- and I was massively enjoying it. The feeling of being on my knees in front of such a beauty brought an electricity to the moment.

I tried to remember every blowjob I had ever gotten, then tried to copy what I found to be the most pleasurable on Riley. I grasped the base of her cock, and growing more and more bolder, my licks became longer, wetter, more targeted. The soapy taste had left my mouth, and I was starting to notice the nuances of Riley's flavour. It was different than anything I had ever experienced; not bad, not good, just her. I continued to lick her member until I wasn't quite sure if the shower or my tongue had made her so wet. When I was sure I had teased her enough, and emboldened by the cries and moans of my girlfriend, I leaned forward and took the head of her cock into my mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck." She groaned. "That feels sooooo good."

Smiling around her cock, I looked up to see the raven haired beauty staring down at me, her eyes glazed over in lust. I gave her a quick wink, and slowly began to descend down her shaft, spearing my face with her turgid flesh. I could only manage to get about half way down her cock, before I withdrew to the tip, and went back again. I settled into this motion; my hand gripping the base of her cock, while my head bobbed up and down her shaft, delighting in the taste of my rock-hard mistress. My tongue ran along the spongey underside, and I could taste her precum leaking into my mouth. With my free hand, I reached up and began fondling Riley's hairless ballsack, rolling and kneading the orbs between my fingers.

Riley was a blubbering mess of panting and moaning. One hand gripped the wall to steady herself, while the other was knotted so tightly in my hair I was sure it would tear from my scalp at any second. This did not deter me, however. Quite the opposite in fact, as I started to pick up the pace of my bobbing. The tip of Riley's cock hit the entrance of my throat with each jerk of my head, and feeling quite brave, I descended further on her shaft, until I could feel the head begin to enter my throat.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door swing open and we both froze in place, Riley's cock still lodged in my throat.

"Riley? Are you in there?" A girlish voice spoke through the steam.

"Yeah?" Riley said, her skin draining of all color. "Who is it?"

"It's Ashley."

The name hit me like a freight train. My eyes widened in terror, and Riley's dick popped from my mouth. Instinctively, her hands rose to cover her bare flesh, and she pushed away from me. She looked every bit as scared as I felt, and in my peripheral vision, I could see her cock beginning to rapidly deflate. She brought her fingers to her lips in a shushing motion, then shook her head vigorously. I stayed rooted to the spot, desperately trying not to make a sound.

"W- What are you doing here?" Riley half-shouted. "How did you get in?"

"Oh- I made a copy of Jake's key, like, a year ago. And the bathroom door doesn't lock. Jake's been saying he's gonna fix it since I met him."

"Okay, but why are you here? Jake's not home."

"Ugh, please, I don't want to talk to that scumbag. I came to talk to you."

"Can it wait? I don't feel comfortable talking right now. I'm showering."

Riley glanced at me, as if searching for an answer. I could only shrug my response. Piping hot water pelted into my chest, and I realised I still had a grip on the base of Riley's cock. Deep-rooted terror would not allow my body to move, or allow my fist to relax it's grasp. I just stared at her. Straight in the face. Barely blinking. Barely thinking.

"Yeah, no shit." Ashley replied. " I didn't think you were cooking a fucking dinner in there."

"What do you want, Ashley?"

"You know why I'm here. I want you to stay the hell away from my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend? Jake told me you guys broke up."

"I'm sure he did. Didn't take him long, I bet. And did he tell you that I'm pregnant, too?"

"Yes." Riley said. "He told me everything."

"Oh, did he now? Was that before or after you fucked him?"

"Ashley, listen-"

"No, you listen to me, bitch. I know exactly what you're doing here. Coming into this house all wide-eyed and innocent. You're just looking for a meal ticket. I shouldn't be surprised anyway; your kind are always trying to take from people like me."

Riley's eyes flashed with fury. "My kind? What is that supposed to mean?"

"See? There you go again; acting like the 'adorable, little princess who just needs to rescued.' You know exactly what I mean. Jake is fucking mine! And even if this baby isn't his I-"

"What?"

What???

"What?" Ashley echoed.

"You just said the baby isn't Jake's." Riley said incredulously.

"Did I?" Ashley sighed. "I guess there's no point in hiding it now. It doesn't matter anyway, I've had Jake wrapped around my little finger since the day I first met him. Besides, who is he going to believe? The love of his life, or some bitch off the street?"

"You guys already broke up. Maybe he's tired of putting up with your psycho bullshit already."

"Please, Jake doesn't know what he wants. Do you think this is the first time we have broken up? I'll give it a week before he's on his knees begging for me back."

Riley's eyes locked with mine as if asking for a response, but it was too late, my mind had already shut off. Ashley's angry words blurred together and died, dissipating amongst the rhythmic flow of the shower. Riley's unabashed explanations stopped reaching my ears. I was no longer registering the world around me, except a single, fiery object. My mouth opened wide and I took Riley's entire length back into me. A surprised coo escaped Riley's lips as she entered me, and her dick began to inflate against my tongue.

When I'd taken her in as far as I could, I sucked my cheeks in as tight as possible and slowly started to slide up and down her length. Occasionally, an angry word from Ashley, or a panted moan from Riley would make it through my haze, but it did very little to bring me back to reality. I was entirely focused on the pleasure I was providing to Riley. Up and down her length I bobbed, stopping when she was fully hilted in me, before withdrawing, and back again. Riley's fingers gripped my soaking hair, and pulled hard. Her hips bucked into my face with an increasing pace. Her naval smashed against my nose over and over and over, as her glans threatened to slide into my stomach.

The hot, soapy water was flowing along her body and bouncing off my face, attempting to invade my sinuses. Before it could cause me to gag and splutter, I switched up my approach, and began licking and sucking her hairless pouch. I tried to open my eyes to see what expression Riley was wearing, but the spray of water ensured that I stuck to my task. I didn't like that; I wanted to see every drop of the pleasure she was experiencing, so I pulled away from her and jacked her with my hand instead. Riley shivered and moaned while I did, forcefully leaning against the wall, with her hands firmly knotted in my hair. The light above danced with the steam, playing with shadows on the canvas of her olive belly, as she leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

Once again, Riley pressed hard against the shower wall, which I took as my cue, and sucked her back into my mouth, descending all the way until her tight balls hit my chin, and her smooth cock head invaded my throat. My tongue lapped at the underside of her oddly spongey, but rock-hard shaft, as she bucked her hips into me again. The taste of her unspent climax filled my senses with intoxicating grace, spurning me on to suck harder and faster. I watched as inch after inch of her bronze flesh disappeared into me, before returning in a saliva-coated blur and once again slamming back into it's home.

Riley's silent pants had morphed into loud moans, causing her to break off her heated exchange with Ashley. I heard Ashley's exacerbated "Are you listening, Riley?", Riley's excited "Jake, I'm coming!" then my mouth was filled with the sweet, creamy seed of a fertility goddess. Riley's dick pulsed and danced in my yearning mouth, spewing it's alabaster load directly into my flexing throat. I swallowed hard trying to keep it in, but the sheer amount produced caused it to burst from the sides of my lips and fall to the shower floor. In her bliss, Riley continued to fuck my face, forcing more and more of her cum into my mouth.

I heard Ashley's scream before I even realised the shower door had flung open.

"Jake!?" She cried. "What the fuck are you doing!? Why are you in there!?"

I didn't reply. I didn't even take Riley's dick out of my mouth. I just watched the cogs in her brain turn, waiting for them to arrive at the logical conclusion.

"Answer me!" She screamed, "What is going on here!? Why are you on your knees!?"

That's when the realisation hit her.

"What the fuck? You're... You're a fucking guy?" She scoffed at Riley. "I can't believe what I am seeing! You two are sick!"

And with that, Ashley stormed out as fast as she arrived, slamming every door she could on the way out. Not even a minute later, I was balls deep in Riley's ass.

The rest of our elicit two days together were spent basically the same way. Every waking moment was spent kissing, cuddling, fucking; with very little time for rest. We showered together, we ate together, we slept together; we explored every facet of each others body. It was on the last day, Riley and I were laying in bed together, sweat dripping off our bodies and cum running off Riley's tits, when my phone suddenly rang: it was a number I didn't recognise.

"Jake!" The male voice started before I spoke. "Paul Burns here with Alabama State Football! How are you doing?"

I bolted upright in the bed. "I'm fine, sir! How are you?"

"Just perfect, son. Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. I want you to play football with us next season, and I don't take no for an answer."

I locked eyes with Riley. She flashed me her pearly whites. "Are you serious? Yes, sir! Of course I will! I'd like nothing more in the world!"

"That's fantastic, son. I'll just get the papers sent over and-"

"Wait!" I cut him off, "I have a request first."

"Uhh... sure, kid. I'm all ears."

"I want a job for my girlfriend. Something in the medical field, she's trying to get her foot in the door."

With that, Riley also bolted upright in the bed. There was a long pause, while we waited for an answer.

"...I think that's doable. Welcome to Alabama, son."

"Thank you, sir. I look forward to playing for you next season."

When my phone fell silent, I pounced onto Riley, showering her with kisses. "Please? You have to come with me!"

"Of course, I will." She purred, planting a kiss on my cheek, "I guess you finally get to leave this town, huh? You excited?"

"You know what? It's not that bad."