Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound happy to hear that?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like that. I was going for concerned. So, what happened? Was it bad?" I tried to act as impartial as I could but no matter what, I couldn't prevent the big, stupid grin from spreading across my face. Riley definitely noticed this and, embarrassed, I had to pull my gaze away from her.

"No, actually, we had a really good time. Ryan is a really nice guy under that tough guy act. He can be so funny, and he's charming in his own sort of way. He was a gentleman all night."

She shifted in her seat once again. She seemed like she was struggling to get comfortable on the couch. It was pretty late, and her tiredness was becoming steadily apparent, especially in her voice. She sounded hoarse and her words sort of blended together.

She eventually settled with her back against the couch, shoulder to shoulder with me. Gently, she placed her head on my shoulder and lifted her left knee to her chest, in a sort of modified fetal position. I contemplated putting my arm around her but decided against it, not wanting to push my luck. I was happy enough just being this close to her. She covered her mouth as she yawned, then placed her hands in her lap.

"You're not even a little bit curious as to why we're not going out again?" She asked, when she got comfortable.

"We can talk about it tomorrow. You're tired, you should get some rest. It's almost..." My eyes flashed to where the clock used to be and then to it's smashed remains in the corner. I should probably hide that. "Well, it's late anyway."

"I'll go in a minute." She yawned again.

"Okay, then. Why aren't you going to see him again?"

"I don't know. The whole time I was there, it felt like I was there with the wrong person. I was having fun, but deep down I knew it should have been with someone else. And, after dinner... Ryan kissed me."

I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Did you kiss him back?"

"No. I told him he was a nice guy, but I didn't feel that way about him. We watched a movie and went for a drink instead. As friends. Do you know what the weird thing was?"

I shook my head.

"At the end of the night, he asked me was it because of you." Her voice was becoming more strained now, more drawn out. It was surprising she had managed to stay awake this long. I went to put my arm around her but hesitated for a brief moment. After deciding to man up and just do it, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in closer. She cuddled into my chest and exhaled happily.

"And what did you tell him?"

My heart was thumping again. Every second I spent with this girl was a constant stream of mixed emotions. I wondered if she was eventually going to make my heart give out.

"I said 'I don't know'."

"You don't know? What does that mean?"

I desperately waited for an answer but never got one.

"Riley?"

I tilted my head to look at her and saw her eyes were shut. She was breathing in a steady rhythm and her hands had slipped from her lap into mine. I wrapped my other arm around her and kissed her gently on the head. Slowly, as not to wake her, I maneuvered her body around so she was lying flat on the couch. She brought her hand up and placed it under her cheek. I watched her for a moment as she slept. Even sleeping, and drunk, she was stunning- she was really the girl of my dreams.

I placed my arms under her body and gently lifted her into the air. She flopped into my arms, lightly snoring, with her head in my chest. I leaned in and gave her forehead another kiss, before carrying her up the stairs and laying her down on her bed. I switched off the light and closed the door, making my way to my room. When I got there, I hit the pillow like a ton of bricks and for the first time in weeks, I slept like a baby.

------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now only one day out from your Texas State Championship: The Bucksville Bears vs. The Johnstown Raiders. A game that will define the careers of many of these young players. What are your predictions, Eric?"

It was still dark outside when I woke up. My alarm wasn't due to go off for another hour, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't go back to sleep. It was a force of habit, I guess. I used to set my alarm an hour earlier, just so I could make Kevin's breakfast and get him ready for school. Not anymore though- that was Riley's job now.

Usually, Riley's alarm would beep through the wall and I would hear her going about her morning routine. The scratch of wood against the wall as she got out of bed. The bang of her wardrobe. The creaking of the floorboards as she walked to Kevin's room. I knew it so well by now, I could predict it down to the finest detail.

Today was different, though. The time came and passed and there was no stirring from Riley's room. Three full weeks had passed since Riley's date with Ryan and I hadn't seen much of her since. She seemed to be avoiding me, but I couldn't be sure if it was just my imagination or not. So when she asked my mother for a night off to go out with her friends I leapt at the opportunity.

The look of delight on her face when I offered to take over her job for the day was reward enough for staying in. I never heard her coming home during the night and usually the sound of her bedroom door closing would jolt me awake. I wondered if she was sleeping on the couch, or if she even came home at all.

I thought it'd be best to let her sleep if she did come home, so I decided to get Kevin up as quietly as possible.

Riley's bedroom door had been left ajar, so I peeked in to see if she was sleeping. She wasn't. The room looked like it had been left untouched all night. I stepped a foot inside and glanced around. She had converted the dusty old spare room into her own petticoat haven, and for the first time, I was standing inside of it alone. She had done a great job too, the room looked amazing.

The ugly brown walls were now a deep purple, and adorning them were weird, modern paintings of wineglasses or tulips, or something; I couldn't tell the difference. The bed was the same purple as the walls, and was covered in countless pillows and throws. It looked invitingly comfortable- a place I could get lost in, if given the opportunity- and was in the same pristine state as the rest of her room.

I took one last look before I shut off the light.

I made sure to be extra quiet when I was cooking breakfast. Well, I say cooking breakfast, what I really mean is I tried to be extra quiet as I poured cereal into Kevin's bowl and buttered his toast, but let's not argue semantics.

After Kevin got on the school bus, I decided to check if Sleeping Beauty was on the couch. I wouldn't exactly be a stranger to a hangover, so I brought a glass of water and two painkillers with me, just in case.

I smiled to myself when I saw her. She was snoring gently, looking too peaceful to disturb. Her hair was a mess and there seemed to be more make up on the couch than on her face. It wasn't often I got to see her looking less than flawless. But for some reason, I liked it. It was good to see she was human like the rest of us. A part of me was starting to suspect she was some sort of siren, or robot, or something.

She suddenly let out a soft moan as she turned onto her back. I was petrified of moving in case she woke up, so I rooted my feet firmly to the spot. I definitely didn't want her waking up to me standing over her like some hulking creep. She pressed her hand to her mouth and yawned, but thankfully, never opened her eyes. The yawn caused the blanket to slip from her body and fall to the floor. Again, she didn't wake up.

I was starting to thank my stars, I could breathe easy again.

I was debating whether to just leave the water on the ground and go when I saw it- something that was in the back of my mind for awhile now, something I purposely forgot. There was an unmistakable bulge at the front of her dress, and not only that, it was vibrating, pulsating as it grew larger and larger. I froze on the spot, not risking a breath. My gaze was fixated on her crotch, and no amount of force could pull it away.

I couldn't help but wonder what it looked like. I had only gotten a passing glance at it in her aunt's house and I was hammered at the time, so I really couldn't recall. Suddenly, at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to see it. I couldn't tell it's exact size from the bulge, but it looked somewhat sizeable pressed against the blue fabric of her dress. I wondered if it was the same beautiful shade of brown as her skin, or if it felt as soft to the touch as her hands did, or tasted as nice as her lips. I pictured myself on my knees in front of her, my head bobbing up and down her cock as she shot her delicious cum down my throat.

Wait, what? What the hell was I thinking?

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think about something else, but that just seemed to make it worse. Images of her bouncing on my dick, as I stroked the cum out of her cock were completely filling my mind. The look of ecstasy on her face as her orgasm took over, the gyrating of her hips as she took me deeper into her body- I couldn't picture anything else. My dick pressed hard against the fabric of my pants, it felt like a button could pop at any second.

I could hear writhing in front of me. The sounds of Riley's soft moans were dancing along my ears. She was calling to me, desperately begging me to fuck her.

I slapped myself in the face, hard. Maybe too hard. It hurt like hell and made a sound much louder than I expected.

"Jake? Wha-What are you doing? What time is it?" I heard Riley croak.

She looked at me through squinted eyes and rubbed her face. The couch had given her two long sleep wrinkles down the right side of it, running all the way from her forehead to her chin.

My eyes darted to my wrist. What the hell was I doing? I don't own a watch.

"Umm..." I cleared my throat, "It's, uhh... I think it's a little before eight. Here, I brought you some painkillers."

She gave me a smile and took the pills, draining the entire glass in one go as she did. Afterwards, she handed me the glass, then dragged herself slowly onto her side and rested on her elbow with her head in her hand. I lifted the blanket from the floor and tossed it to her. She pulled her legs into her body and covered them, while I placed the glass on the ground and sat by her feet.

"I guess you aren't going to class today?" I asked.

"Definitely not." She said emphatically, "I'm never leaving this house again."

I chuckled softly, "I know the feeling."

She groaned and rubbed her temples, then looked at me quizzically and said, "I think I might have had a dream about you just now."

My heart leapt in my chest. I tried to compose myself, "Really? What about?"

"I don't really remember. I just remember you were in it." Her confusion was giving her a small crinkle on the bridge of her nose. She looked so cute, I wanted to just crawl under the blanket and cuddle into her. "Thank you for waking me up from what was definitely a nightmare, though."

"Oh, ha ha." I said sarcastically, and she laughed to herself, clearly pleased with her joke.

When she stopped laughing, she sat up and stretched out her body, "Y'know, this couch is not as comfortable as it looks. My back is killing me."

"It seemed plenty comfortable earlier when you were splayed out, snoring like a wounded warthog."

"Eww, I was not." She scoffed and kicked my side, "I definitely don't snore." She was doing her best to look offended but I could see the beginnings of a smile at the corner of her lips.

"Well either you snore, or there was a jackhammer in the living room this morning."

She leapt forward and slapped my shoulder, "You asshole! I do not snore!"

I snorted like a pig and she slapped me again, this time much harder. She moved onto her knees and held her right hand beside her head. She raised her eyebrows and watched me, silently gauging my reaction- daring me to go again. Her face distorted into what I imagine was supposed to be an intimidating look, but with her make-up all mushed on her face, it just looked goofy and cute.

I couldn't help myself, I snorted again.

Whack!

She rained slaps down on me as I cowered beneath her, laughing the entire time. After about ten slaps, I reached up and grabbed her wrists - holding them in place in front of her - and twisted my body around until I was facing her. I pushed forward, until I was on my knees and almost face to face with her.

"What now?" I teased, and shot her a wink.

She smirked slightly and started to push her arms toward me. She was far from strong, and her attempt to overpower me was more endearing than forceful. But, I made a show of trying to hold her off, before I gave up, collapsing back onto the arm of the chair, with Riley falling on top of me. She held my arms at either side of my head and a squeak of delight escaped her lips.

"What now?" She replied, interlocking her fingers with mine.

That was when I felt it. Down, right on my hip, something hard and warm was pressing against me. Something big, twitching, and moving all on it's own. I could feel it's thickness through my jeans and my cock instantly returned to full attention. I shifted my hip to run along it, feeling it's warmth in it's entirety. A small moan escaped her lips.

"I give up." I breathed.

She smiled a crooked smile, "What's the point in all that working out if you can't even lift a girl off you?" She pressed harder on my hands to prove her point.

Her eyes were piercing, I couldn't look away from them.

"Who says I want you off me?"

She glanced at my lips and back to my eyes. Was her face getting closer?

"Oh, please," She said, "Don't try and pretend you let me win."

I could feel the warmth of her breath on my face.

"I'm not saying I let you win. I'm just saying that if I wanted to, I'd be the one on top of you right now."

Her face was now only mere inches from mine. She was definitely getting closer.

"Oh, really? Are you sure about that?" The pressure on my hands increased again.

"Easily."

Her lips were less than an inch away from mine. Periodically, her eyes would flick from my eyes to my lips and back again. My dick was like iron, and it was digging deep into Riley. There was no way she didn't feel it. Almost immediately, as if to answer my thought, Riley's knee raised to rest on my crotch and she started to gently rock her body- grinding her dick into my leg, and mine into hers.

"Is that what you want?" She breathed between moans, "To be on top of me?"

With every word, her lips brushed against mine, just begging for someone to go that final half-inch. Our little game of chicken was coming to a close. It was only a question of who was brave enough to finish it.

My mind was too cloudy to focus. I was trapped in the moment. Every word was a breath and every breath was a struggle. I gulped down the stone in my throat. I couldn't get over how soft her lips felt, or how nice it felt to grind my dick into her.

"What was the question?" I croaked.

She giggled, "You're cute when you're flustered."

We continued the grinding for a full five minutes, our lips touching with every moan, and our bodies burning like a radiator. I moved my hand to the back of her head, gently pulling her away and staring deep into her eyes. Our movement froze for a brief second before Riley closed her eyes and craned her neck towards mine, mashing our lips together.

"Riley? Are you down there?" Mom's voice suddenly rang out from upstairs.

In an instant, Riley was off me and out the living room door.

"I'm here, Mrs. Foster!" I heard her call back.

I almost pulled the hair out of my head. My brain was aching as much as my balls. I had just missed my chance AGAIN. Without thinking any further, I leapt from the couch and ran up the stairs, wordlessly passing Riley and Mom on the way. Riley stood awkwardly as I passed. Mom seemed taken aback by my hurry.

I was ejaculating into the bathroom sink less than ten seconds later.

School was strange that day. Something was up, I just couldn't quite place my finger on it.

When I walked into my first class, somebody in the back shouted something I couldn't quite hear and the room burst into a fit of laughter. It took awhile before I realised the laughter was directed at me, and my confusion only seemed to spur them on. The room was packed with students, and I could feel my face burn more and more the longer the laughing continued. Every footstep was uneasy as I climbed the stairs to the back of the class. If anything, I didn't want to trip over a step and give them something else to laugh about. When I plopped down in my seat, the laughing died and became a hushed whisper.

I hated this class enough, as is. Ryan convinced me to take it this year because he heard the teacher gave out easy A's and didn't care about attendance. Unbeknownst to Ryan at the time, it was because he was retiring at the end of the year and just didn't give a shit about grading anymore. His replacement was younger, stricter, and a whole lot angrier than we were hoping for. Ryan abandoned me by transferring to a new class less than a month into the semester, and I was left stuck here because I used my only transfer to get into this stupid class in the first place. That's what I get for trusting another of Ryan's great schemes.

Half way through the day, I noticed that Ashley didn't seem to be in school. She had started talking to me a bit more the past week- only through text, but still, it was something. Sometimes, it seemed like she was a completely different person. The jealously that used to define her was now completely gone. If anything, she was acting like she didn't care at all anymore.

For some reason, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

I decided to skip the rest of my classes and go home. Thankfully, there was no car in the driveway when I got there.

When I opened the door, I called out to check if I was alone. The lack of a response was music to my ears. I was going to use my alone time for three simple tasks. Eat, shower, sleep- in that order. It wasn't until I was in the upstairs bathroom, humming to myself as I dried my body, that I noticed I actually wasn't the only one home. I absent-mindedly glanced out the window and saw Riley lying on a deck chair, bathing herself in sunlight.

She was wearing an azure, two piece bikini that left very little to the imagination, and her skin glistened with some sort of tanning butter. She looked incredible. I could almost make out her nipples through the thin fabric of the bikini, even from this distance.

Before I knew it, the towel was on the floor and I was stroking myself. I lowered the toilet seat and sat on it - from here I had a perfect view of her body. I was already painfully erect. A quick jerk brought a dribble of pre-cum to the tip. A second jerk and I was practically leaking. This was going to be over quickly.

I released my cock from my grip and left it bobbing on it's own accord. Blood filled it to the brim and it danced with each pulse of my veins. I exhaled sharply and wrapped my hand around my rock hard shaft and slowly started to slide along it's length until I reached it's bulbous head and back again.

I suddenly became extremely aware that I was jerking off in the bathroom to a sunbathing girl, like some kind of pervert. But, I couldn't stop myself. My hand continued to slide up and down my aching length as if it had a mind of it's own. I closed my eyes and leaned back as I began to furiously wank myself to release. I was starting to feel my orgasm build when I heard a soft moan coming from outside. My hand stopped moving instantly.

Was that my imagination

A second moan answered my question. My eyes immediately shot open and darted out the window in search of the source of the moans. What I saw was better than anything I was expecting. The moans were coming from Riley. One of her hands was on her breast, making quick circles around her right nipple, while the other was rubbing a rather thick bulge in her bikini that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

1...678910...14