Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the excitement tingle on the back of my neck. My dick was harder than it had ever been before. I grasped it firmly in my hand and slowly ran my fingers up to the tip. It was pulsating more and more by the second, and the veins protruded violently as I resumed gliding my hand up and down it's length.

I kept my eyes fixed on Riley the entire time. She slipped a hand under her top and began writhing in the deck chair. Her hand was now making larger and larger circles around her nipple, while the other hand struggled with the knot that was holding her bikini bottoms together. A moan of delight escaped her lips as she finally got the knot free and slipped the bottoms off. Her cock sprang loose, standing at full attention, and she grasped it firmly in her hand.

I could see Riley's chest rising and falling as she began to stroke along her throbbing girlhood. After a while, I found myself mirroring her for every stroke, running my hand along my length in perfect tandem with her. I didn't know how long I could keep up with her. I was going to blow my load at any second if I continued at her pace. I desperately wanted to make every second of this count, but my whirling mind was pushing me over the edge. I took a breath and tried to slow down.

But strange thoughts were starting to take over. I wanted nothing more than to run straight out to the garden and take her cock all the way into my throat. I wanted to give her the pleasure I dreamed of giving her. I didn't care what that made me - gay, straight, bisexual, whatever - I wanted to take her in my mouth and swallow her delicious erection. My mouth would replace the furious bobbing of her hand until she deposited every sweet drop down my throat.

My mouth was watering when Riley stopped her jerking to reach for a bottle of lotion from beside her. She squirted some into her hand, slowly rubbed it into her cock, and then started her tantalising stroking again. Her expression showed pure bliss. She was chewing on her lower lip, and her facial features were contorted in a way that made her pleasure seem almost painful.

My eyes became transfixed by the motion of her hand. Each stroke was slower now, more deliberate, like she was building to a big finish. The sound of her moans and the jerking of her cock was all I could think about. I couldn't hold back any longer, I squeezed my eyes shut and started pumping my cock as fast as I could.

"Jake..." I heard her moan, "Fuck me, Jake."

My eyes shot open and darted to Riley. She was now bucking her hips violently into her fist, desperately trying to get her release.

"Cum in me, Jake." She moaned again, "Cum deep inside me."

The pumping of her cock had become too much. She sighed deeply as a geyser of cum exploded from her cock and onto her stomach. Her hand was like a blur, as I watched each spurt shoot from her cock and cover her. I had never seen so much cum spew from a dick before. I didn't think the torrent would ever subside.

Eventually, she relaxed her stroking and the last dribbles of cum fell onto her. That was my cue. My mouth fell open, fireworks exploded in my brain and my dick spewed it's molten contents onto the cold bathroom tiles. I closed my eyes and basked in pure ecstasy as the last few droplets of cum dripped from my cock.

When I eventually opened my eyes, I was greeted by an empty yard. There was no sign of Riley anywhere, even the lotion was gone.

I suddenly heard a creak coming from the stairs. And then another. And another. Oh my god, my heart was screaming, She's coming to the bathroom to clean up.

In desperate panic, I yanked my clothes on and quickly wiped up the cum with a tissue. The creaking was getting closer, she was going to burst through the door at any second. I frantically lamented not fixing that fucking lock.

The floorboard outside the bathroom door creaked and I held my breath. If Riley walked into the bathroom I was dead meat. The smell of cum filled the air, and if she looked out the window she would see I had a perfect view of her masturbating. It wouldn't take long for her to put two and two together and realize what a sick freak I was for spying on her.

Thankfully, the creaking veered off and I heard Riley's door shut. Immediately, I went to the bathroom door, opened it and took a look around. The coast was clear. Slowly, I creeped out and down the stairs, making extra sure not to stand on a loose floorboard. When I finally got to the front door, I opened it, then immediately slammed it shut.

"I'm home!" I shouted as loud as I could.

A loud bang rang from upstairs, and footsteps danced along the ceiling above me. Then, there was silence.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I called again. Still, there was nothing but silence.

I shrugged to myself, then walked into the living room and collapsed onto the couch. I flicked to a random station on the TV and absent-mindedly watched the screen. With a sigh of relief, I kicked my shoes onto the ground, threw my feet up and thanked God I wasn't caught.

After an hour had passed, and the shower had roared into life and died again, I heard the front door open and Mom announce her arrival. I met her in the kitchen, where she was unpacking bags of groceries.

"Hey, Mom." I said from behind her.

She almost jumped out of her shoes in fright.

"Jesus Christ, Jake!" She exclaimed, placing her hands on her chest. "You're gonna give me a heart attack sneaking up on me like that."

After taking a second to collect herself, she took a look at her watch and said, "What are you even doing home, anyway? Why aren't you in school?"

"They sent me home to prepare for tomorrow." I lied. "Do you want help putting those away?"

Mom nodded and went to make herself a coffee. I was almost finished putting the groceries away before Mom spoke, "Ashley was over earlier. She seemed really upset about something, but wouldn't tell me what was going on. She was really shook up, too. You should probably call her."

"That sounds like Ashley, alright." I rolled my eyes. "I'll call her later."

"I don't know. This seemed really important."

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and Riley walked in. She wasn't wearing her bikini anymore, and had instead opted for a small, yellow sundress. Her hair was still slightly damp, and was starting to curl wildly at her shoulders.

"Hey, Mrs. Foster!" She chirped excitedly. "Hey, Jake! You're home early."

I stopped packing groceries and stared at her in disbelief. It might not seem like much, but this was the first time I had ever heard her be genuinely happy to see me.

"Uh... Hey, Riley. Yeah, I had no afternoon classes." I said, my brow furrowed. "You look really nice today."

She smiled, "Thank you! That's really sweet. Well, I'm going to the library to study. Don't eat anything, Jake, because I'll be making dinner when I get home. I'll see you two later."

As soon as she left, I turned to my mother and stared at her aghast, "What was that all about?" I asked.

Mom immediately turned away and began adding milk to her coffee, "What was what all about? I don't know what you mean."

"Did you not see how nice she was being to me? Does that not seem a bit odd to you?"

"Not in the slightest. She's always happy to see you. You're just being paranoid."

That's when I knew. I could hear it in her voice. And see it in her body language. Mom had told Riley about my feelings for her. At least that would explain why she was acting so... flirty this morning. "Mom, be honest with me here. You told her, didn't you?"

"Told her what?"

"C'mon, Mom. Don't lie to me. It's written all over your face."

She sighed, "Fine. Yes, I told her, but it was by accident, I swear!"

"You promised you wouldn't!"

"I didn't mean to! It just kind of slipped out when we were talking. She asked why she never saw Ashley around anymore, and it just sort-of came out." She turned to face me, holding her coffee between both hands, "But, if anything, I think you should be thanking me. It's about time somebody pushed this relationship along."

"I already have a girlfriend, Mom. Or have you forgotten about that?"

"Have you forgotten about that?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Honestly, Jake, who do you think you're fooling? A blind man could see what is going on here."

"And what exactly is supposed to be going on here?"

"You and Riley? C'mon baby, I haven't seen Ashley in weeks."

"That's not my fault. I'm trying to get her to talk to me."

"Isn't it?" She said, eyebrows raised. "How hard are you really trying? Or are you even trying at all?"

I sighed. "I could try harder, I guess. I don't know what it is. It just feels like something's pushing us apart."

"I know what it is. And so do you."

"Riley is off limits. I can't do that to Ashley. I fucked up once before and I'm not going to do it again. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to fix things with her. It's only right."

"But that's not what you want." She said.

"It doesn't matter what I want, it's about doing what's right. Besides, Riley doesn't even like me."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"So, you think I should leave Ashley, and ask Riley out?"

"I think you should do whatever you want, baby. That's the whole point."

Mom poured the remains of her coffee into the sink, and walked toward her office.

I was upstairs, lying on my bed, about to fall asleep, when my phone began to ring. It was Ashley. It was a weird sensation seeing her name pop up. No excitement, no anger, no joy, no anything. I didn't love Ashley, and she didn't love me. It wasn't fair on either of us to keep this relationship going.

I slid the green arrow across the screen.

Ashley was the first to speak. She wailed down the phone so loudly I couldn't make out a single word of what she was saying.

"Ashley, please calm down! I can't understand you!" I said.

"Jake, Jake? Is that you? I need to see you! Right now!" She spoke between choked back tears.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm pregnant!" She roared, and the phone fell from my grasp.

______

"Oof... and with that sack, ladies and gentlemen, it is now halftime. That's Miller's third sack of the evening and Johnstown's fifth overall. Eric, with Bucksville -- the current number one ranked team in the State -- down by 28 in the first half, without a single point in response, are we witnessing the greatest throw in history? Or are Johnstown playing their best football of the season?"

"Steve, I don't think it's either of those scenarios. I think it's a simple return to the status quo. As we have seen time and time again, Bucksville's quarterback Jake Foster has proven that he is just not up to the task of leading this team. He isn't big enough, strong enough, fast enough, or have the vision that is required to be a starting QB at this level."

"I disagree with Eric on that sentiment, Steve. Yes, we might be seeing an appalling first half of football from Bucksville, but I don't think you can place all the blame solely on the quarterback. This team seems like they got blindsided by a side that just simply wants it more."

"Jim, with all due respect, that is complete gibberish. This is the State Championship- the biggest game in football. Every player on that field should be pouring their heart and soul into every single play. Jake Foster is nineteen years old, he should be collegiate level by now. And he doesn't want to win a championship? How can you defend that? No QB in the division has thrown more interceptions since the start of this season than Bucksville's Jake Foster. The stats speak for themselves..."

The taste of iron filled my mouth and flowed down my chin. The sweat on my brow slowly dripped into my gashed eye. The stinging was immense and I could barely see through it. Every fibre of my being cried out in pain. My body desperately wanted to rest. To lie down and to heal. But I couldn't show it. Not here. Not now.

"What the fuck is happening out there?" Ryan Allen screamed, "Where is your passion? Where is the drive that makes us the most successful team in the nation? I am ashamed to call myself a captain of this team. There's an old adage, boys: fail to prepare, prepare to fail. And we are fucking failing out there! There is not a single player on this team that's acting like they deserve to be a champion!"

In his intense anger, he slammed his helmet into the floor, completely separating the face mask from it and shattering the bulk to pieces. He took a deep breath and turned to regard us all, "This is our last chance, fellas. There are some of us in this room that will never pick up a ball again after tonight. I know each and every one of you like a brother. And I love each and every one of you like a brother. I know you're better than this. I have spent each and every day of my life since I was five years old preparing for this moment, and I know you have too. So show it! Fight! Do not go out like this. Don't be the fifty year old man telling people how you were once in a championship game. Be the man telling everyone you were once a champion!"

"I will never give up on you, gentleman. And I know you will never give up on me. I love you all, and I would follow you all into battle." I could feel the atmosphere in the room changing, the grumbling was transforming into cheering. The anger into optimism. "So let's do this, men. Let's get back out there! Let's show these motherfuckers our brand of football! Show them why we're the best in this god damned country! Show them that we won't go out like this! We are better than them! We are better than everyone! Bears on 3. 1-2-3.."

"Bears!"

"This is it, ladies and gentlemen. That is the two minute warning in this second half of exhilarating football. I have never quite seen a turn around like this in all my years of sports casting. The Bucksville Bears are playing like a team possessed! They say the best leaders lead by doing, and Ryan Allen and Jake Foster are certainly showing their leadership here today. Since the beginning of the second half, the Johnstown Raiders have not had a single drive go further than 15 yards! While the Bears have scored an impressive 24 unanswered points! What a fantastic performance, eh Eric?"

"I hate to say it, Steve. But the bears are playing really impressive stuff here. To say I am shocked is an understatement. I haven't seen a performance like this in a long, long time. If the bears defence can get a stop here, there is a really good chance of them actually pulling this off! Now that would be something!"

The roar of the stadium was like nothing I had ever heard. The force of the last tackle still left a ringing in my ears and a stain on my shirt. The crowd blurred into an amalgamation of flashing lights and howling faces. My heart thumped in unison with the crash of the cymbals and the slam of the drums, slowing the motion of the world around me to a crawl. The smell of grass and turf and blood and sweat filled the air.

I tried to drown out the sound. To drown out the pressure. But I couldn't think. I couldn't focus. Thoughts swirled in my subconscious and infected my mind. My psyche had a single focal point: Ashley. No matter how the night ended, the result would be invariable. I was destined for fatherhood. Destined for a dreary life in an office supply shop with more children than I could financially manage; resigned to live an unhappy life, in an unloving relationship, in an unforgiving town. "'Til death do we part." The Bucksville way.

But that's when I saw them, amongst the blur of the crowd. A small glimmer of light piercing the opacity of the foggy night. A beauty spot on the melded aberration, bringing a semblance of order amidst the bedlam. My family.

It was the sign I saw first. "WE LOVE YOU, JAKE!" It read. It was waving high above Kevin's head, held up at either end by Mom and Riley and swinging with fervour. They were screaming with more enthusiasm than any fan in the stadium. And I suddenly felt calm. Calmer than I had in a long time. The calmest I had been in years. I looked into Riley's eyes and she smiled. And my worries wholly dissipated.

"It's a big hit by Allen! The ball is loose!! And it's recovered by Moriarty! Bears ball! Bears ball! Thirty-five seconds on the clock! They could actually do it!"

"Foster lines up in the shotgun for the snap. No time outs left. He takes the snap... and is sacked!! He rises to his feet and the Bears scramble to try again. They need to hurry here! Foster takes the snap on the Raiders forty yard line. Everything to play for! He heaves it long..."

"Touchdown!!"

__________________

The sounds of life filled the bar. Glasses clinked together in unison and an uproarious laughter surrounded us, outmatched only by the vigorous tune played by the in-house band. The patrons of the bar jostled and shoved each other, trying to find some sort of space in the packed area. Young waitress's flitted around the room, attempting to push past people and deliver food in the near-capacity bar. Men's shirts gave way to pit stains and wilted collars, while women's faces dripped like moist talcum.

We sat in a crowded booth, all squeezed into as small an area as humanly possible. But nobody had any issue with the seating arrangements. We were inundated by a sense of pride and accomplishment that could not be removed by circumstance. Riley and Mom had left to fetch drinks, and had been gone so long I feared they were forever lost among the chaos. Ryan's parents had already given an Irish goodbye. His father had fallen asleep on the table after only a couple of drinks, and when he finally awoke, he went to freshen up and never came back. His mom slipped out not long after. It seemed the Allens were not as well versed with alcohol as their son was.

Ryan, sitting opposite me, lightly nudged my elbow and nodded to the table to our right. I half smiled at him, and then at the occupiers of the table. There were four of them: all male. They seemed to vary in age -- ranging from early twenties, to late forties - but looked similar enough that I could make a solid guess they were related. The one alone on his side -- the oldest of the lot -- was staring at us. I reasoned he was the younger men's father.

"Congratulations on your win!" He started, his tone dripping with sarcasm. He raised his glass in a mock toast, and laughed with his compatriots. "Next time don't play like a little bitch and you won't be in that situation in the first place."

It was obvious he was inebriated. He slurred his words and spilt his drink with each exaggerated gesture. He dragged his bloodshot eyes across us and smiled. His gray hair slightly receded at the temples and his teeth were a stained yellow.

"I can't promise that." Ryan spoke first, flashing a faux smile. "But why don't you gentlemen have another round of drinks. On me."

"He wasn't fucking talking to you, faggot!" The youngest of the lot spat. "He was talking to the pussy-boy beside you!"

Every word oozed a venom that didn't quite match his scrawny stature. His denim clad body couldn't have been more than a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet, and he was squashed between two much larger versions of himself. Each of the brothers sported slight variations of the same crooked crewcut, almost as if hastily performed by a complete amateur. Their apparel was blackened with grease, and the table was littered with damp rolling tobacco.

"Easy there," I heard myself speak, "There's no need for that kind of language. We're all just trying to have a good time here. Why don't y'all stick to your table and we'll stick to ours."

"Whatever, you fucking cuck!" The second biggest retaliated, "At least my girlfriend isn't fucking half the county!"

"You mean your mother or your sister?" Ryan responded instantly, "'cause I'm sure you're fucking both, you fucking redneck!"

1...7891011...14