Saharra Huxly's Gang Bang

Story Info
Dominant porn star experiences an all-black gang bang.
1.2k words
3.19
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Saharra Huxly, the Original Amazonian Porn Goddess herself. This tall, dark-haired ( and stylishly dreadlocked ), pale-skinned and strongly built dame is the Queen of both Wrestling and Femdom. Saharra Huxly's work is quite popular with men who like the whole female domination thing. She dominates both women and men, showing off her athleticism and sheer dominance. In a recent video, Saharra Huxly got fucked by a tall, bald-headed, bisexual White dude named Christian XXX. This dude, whose fondness for transgender female Porn stars is legendary, actually put his dick in Saharra Huxly's pussy. How awesome was that? Can't get enough of a good thing.

Amateur wrestler and world-famous dominatrix Saharra Huxly wants to expand her sexual repertoire and go mainstream a bit. The tall and sexy dominant lady is aware that her stuff has become repetitive lately. Something must be done about it. Saharra Huxly is definitely ready to make some changes. That's why she hired legendary African American Porn stars Brian Pumper, Devin Weed and Byron Long to appear in her new video. In case you don't know, the three aforementioned Black gentlemen are the Kings of the Porn Industry. Saharra Huxly explained to the three Black gentlemen what she wanted, and with everyone on the same page, the video began.

After years of soul searching, Saharra Huxly's fantasy of getting gang-banged, interracial style, is finally coming true. Even a strong White woman who likes to dominate both women and men can change her mind and enjoy Black cock in every hole she's got. Is that cool or what? There is absolutely no rule against a dominatrix getting gang banged so long as she consents to it and finds well-endowed gentlemen who agree to do the deed. A lot of men who are fans of femdom forget that dominant women need love to. Such a damn shame that these fellas fail to realize that dominant women are as multidimensional as any other group in human society...

"Fill my holes," Saharra Huxly said to the three Black gentlemen, who grinned. Brian Pumper, a stocky, muscular and handsome, light-skinned Black male Porn star stepped forward while stroking his thick cock. Saharra Huxly got on her knees and began sucking Brian Pumper's cock. Meanwhile, Devin Weed and Byron Long drew forward, watching the action. Saharra Huxly isn't just a wrestler and a dominatrix. This gal is perfectly capable of multitasking, as Byron Long and Devin Weed found out when Saharra Huxly grabbed their cocks and stroked them.

"Hmm, this feels nice," Brian Pumper said, and he sighed happily as Saharra Huxly, dominatrix and wrestler extraordinaire, sucked his dick. Hmm, in Brian Pumper's experience, strong women like Saharra Huxly here are excellent at sucking cock. Devin Weed and Byron Long also felt Saharra Huxly's strength as she stroked their cocks vigorously while fellating Brian Pumper. The three Black gentlemen smiled as the tall, sexy and curvy Amazon worked her magic on them. This is interracial freaky fun at its best...

"Hmm, Saharra, you remind me of Dana Dearmond, a lady I've always wanted to fuck," Devin Weed said, and the bald-headed, light-skinned Black man smiled at the sultry dominatrix. Saharra Huxly winked at Devin Weed as she continued to suck Brian Pumper's cock. Unbeknownst to Porn actor Brian Pumper is the fact that Saharra Huxly has masturbated to his interracial MILF videos where he butt fucks White women like Selene, the sexy blonde from the Ramboob videos, along with Barbara Summer, and many others. Brian Pumper's cock has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a lot of White women, and Saharra Huxly is most definitely a fan!

"Oh come on, Devin, Saharra Huxly doesn't look a thing like Dana Dearmond, nah, she's like a curvier version of Lucy Lawless aka Xena," Byron Long said, smiling at Saharra Huxly. On her knees, with a dick in her mouth and a dick in each hand, Saharra Huxly beamed at Byron Long. A lady loves compliments, even when she's sucking dick, or perhaps especially when she's sucking dick. Pity the fool who upsets a woman when she's got her mouth around his cock. Brian Pumper thrust his cock down Saharra Huxly's throat until she got him hard as a rock, and then he pulled out. Time to try new things...

"Hmm, you've got an amazing ass," Brian Pumper said to Saharra Huxly as he put her on all fours and admired her thick White ass. A lot of tall, muscular women like Saharra Huxly usually have muscular butts, which Brian Pumper doesn't much care for. Saharra Huxly had a thick, round ass that felt soft to the touch, exactly the way Brian Pumper liked them. Saharra Huxly purred like a kitten as Brian Pumper caressed her big pale ass, and then slid his finger into her butt hole. Oh yeah, Brian Pumper was going to have fun with Saharra Huxly. Hmm, tall, strong White ladies with fine butts were made to ride Black dick, for real...

"Hmm, go for it," Byron Long said as Saharra Huxly began sucking his long and thick Black cock while Brian Pumper got behind her. Byron Long slid his thick cock into Saharra Huxly's pussy. Hmm, time to find out if big Black cocks fit inside the vaginas of White women who identify as dominatrix types. Brian Pumper playfully smacked Saharra Huxly's big booty as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Time for this dominant White chick to experience the awesome pleasure of having a thick Black cock in her holes. It doesn't get any better than this...

"Got room for one more?" Devin Weed asked, and Saharra Huxly looked at him and nodded. The sexually adventurous foursome paused for a bit. Devin Weed lay flat on the bed, and Saharra Huxly impaled herself on his thick cock. Devin Weed bucked his hips, slamming his cock into Saharra Huxly's pussy. Meanwhile, Brian Pumper slid his cock into Saharra Huxly's butt hole and fucked her thoroughly. With a huge cock in her pussy and another one in her butt hole, Saharra Huxly would have screamed if she didn't have a big cock in her mouth. Byron Long gently stroked Saharra Huxly's beautiful face while slamming his cock down her throat. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, fill my holes with your big Black cocks, make me your slut," Saharra Huxly paused to scream, and she then resumed sucking Byron Long's cock. Meanwhile, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper rammed their big Black cocks into Saharra Huxly's vagina and butt hole respectively. The tall, bodacious White dominatrix felt wonderfully filled with more Black cocks than she knew what to do with. Hell, Brian Pumper's cock was wedged so far inside Saharra Huxly's butt hole that the sultry dominatrix couldn't have farted if she wanted to. The three handsome and well-endowed Black gentlemen showed the tall, sexy White dominatrix what they were made of. Brian Pumper, Devin Weed and Byron Long fucked Saharra Huxly in every hole until she tapped out. Good times...

After concluding the video, Saharra Huxly thanked Brian Pumper, Devin Weed and Byron Long for their hard work and professionalism. Everyone hit the showers, then got dressed and headed home. That night, as Saharra Huxly lay in bed, she was all smiles. The tall, bodacious dominatrix knew that her life had changed. Oh, she is still going to be dominating both women and men in her videos, that's for sure. Saharra Huxly is still one of the most dominant women of the adult film industry. Once in a while, though, Saharra Huxly needs to be taken down and fucked good and proper, and only a Black gang bang crew will do. The lady likes what she likes, and that's more than okay...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers