Sailing Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two, a hotwife and her cuck on vacation.
1.5k words
4.26
14.3k
21
1

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious how a site dedicated to erotic writing has so many people passing judgement. Interesting. I've moved this to Fetish, from Loving Wives. I'll publish the next chapters soon, there are several.

*****

Chapter 2 - Sunbathing

Coffee was delicious. Lacy brought back some croissants and butter from the galley for us to enjoy. "Bring our mugs up top, and don't put anything on." I was hesitant, not wanting to be naked for the world to see, but I took our mugs and headed topside, following her.

We occupied chairs on the deck, facing the land side of the sailboat as we headed south. Nice breeze, warm but not too hot, sun still rising. I was guaranteed to get a tan, as my cage covered little and was clear. She had changed into a shirt tied at her waist, and a flowing peasant skirt. The view was gorgeous as we continued on our way through the waters off Orange County and toward Mexico.

A while after she finished her coffee she got up, and headed to the rail for a better view. While she was there she undid the knot at her waist, dropped the shirt off her shoulders, and tossed it to the deck chair. "I'd like some sun too." She closed her eyes, red hair blowing in the wind, holding the rail.

Lacy turned her head over her shoulder and looked at me. "Come over here," and she pointed at the deck next to her. "Sit down, face the mast". I left my chair and moved to the spot she defined.

She stepped over me, straddling me, still facing the ocean, then lifted her skirt to show her shaved pussy to me up close.

"Lick."

I reveled in her pussy. Licking her clit, feeling her legs tremble, tasting her wetness gathering on my chin. I reached up to stroke her legs, and felt a brief sting to my cheek as she slapped me through her skirt. "I said lick, I did not say touch."

"Yes ma'am" I murmured, then returned to her cunt. her lips were silky smooth, her taste heavenly. She was wet enough to have a trickle start down her right thigh.

As she got closer to orgasm, she took one hand off the rail and grabbed the top of my head. She grasped, and pushed my face deeper to her, focusing me to her clit. I dared not slow down.

She moaned, low and long. Legs shuddered, back weak, abs tensing. My jaw sore from licking, but not about to stop before she was ready, I continued my ministrations. After she finished, she stepped backward a touch, enough to stand upright.

"Such a good boy you are, licking missy's clit so well. You should be rewarded."

She left her skirt over us, and turned around. Her ass up close, round, gorgeous. She scooted back, leaned her ass into my face, then reclined enough to grab the railing. I knew what she wanted, and began to kiss and lick her ass, trying to tongue her sufficiently.

"Deeper" Lacy said.

I alternated nibbling and kissing her ass, and trying to get my tongue farther into her. Her moans let me know she approved.

"The captain is watching us with a big smile."

I was taken aback, briefly paused, but dared not stop. There we were - her red hair framing her tits, and me under her skirt eating her ass. Doubtlessly he'd seen me eat her pussy. He couldn't miss the fact I was nude.

"I think it's time for your reward. Keep licking until I move away."

I heard feet approach us - had to be the captain, as we were the only three on board. I felt one of his feet brush my bare shaved leg, his deck shoes warm from the sun.

I heard them kiss. Lips slurping, tongues intertwined. Moaning, some him, some her. I couldn't see anything but her bottom and the skirt, all I could do is hear. Lacy's weight shifted, their arms wrapping around each other. Her butt firmly against my face, and all I could do about it is lick.

The kiss broke. "What's the key for?" I heard him ask; he must have lifted it from between her tits as I heard it jingle.

"Oh that. That's to keep my boy here in line. This unlocks the key to his cock cage... just not very often."

"Really? And he's okay with it?" Brian's voice was of surprise.

"Of course. He wanted it, introduced the idea to me, but now I'm in charge of it. So he does what I want, like licking my ass while I play with you." She kissed him again.

She moved again, never taking her ass off me, and I could hear her undoing his belt then his zipper. I knew she'd reached in and grabbed his cock when he moaned into her mouth, the kiss not broken.

"Oh captain, this must be special equipment just for your boat".

She bent at the waist, and I knew what she was doing. She was sucking his cock, just like she sucked my cage this morning. Except this was for real. She was sucking him off, devouring his penis, and all I could do was eat her ass and listen - I had always wanted to watch her suck cock, and now it was happening right in front of me, but I couldn't see a bit!

Lacy was slurping his cock and moaning as she did, then she started to move back and forth more rhythmically, more quickly. He was fucking her mouth! I was lost in lust, my senses limited to hearing and tasting, as she bounced against my tongue.

He reached over her and pulled my head into Lacy's ass while he fucked her mouth, giving it to her from both ends. I could feel her juices running, gathering on my chin as he did this. She loved it. So did I.

I could feel it before he did. I felt her legs twitch and her anus twitch on my tongue. She was about to cum, from me licking and him fucking her face, no clit stimulation needed. She only did this when she was extremely turned on - so I knew we were in for a treat even if he didn't.

Moaning on his cock, she shook almost violently, gagging on his dick and pushing back against me so my head was in the rail and her ass was crushing my face. Breaking the rules, I reached up to her thighs to steady her so she didn't fall. I heard her breath return to normal, as she let his cock out of her mouth.

"Stay here sweetie. Don't move, and don't touch anything." Lacy patted me on the head.

She stepped forward, her skirt flowing over my head and into the breeze. I finally got to see the captain's hardware; his cock was over 9" long, very thick, bigger than the extension she rode earlier. My mouth got wet just seeing it covered in her saliva.

Lacy turned the captain to the side, then knelt in front of him and continued sucking. She had more control now, and jerked him off while sucking him, her other hand on his hip, rocking him back and forth, slowly fucking her own face with his dick. His head tipped back, eyes closed. I knew how heavenly her blowjobs were, and now he knew too.

She wasted no time, and soon it was his time. "I'm gonna...cum...any second...NOW." I saw her bobbing speed up, her cheeks giving the telltale sign of a tongue speeding up on his dick.

Abruptly he spasmed, grunted once, and began to spew his cum into her mouth. She took a couple of squirts, then pulled her mouth off him, aiming his cock at her tits and jerking his goo onto them until he was spent.

"Captain, you are delicious. Can I see you on the bridge later? I'd like to finish with my sweet boy now."

The captain looked at me, with a mix of curiosity and satisfaction, and headed back, zipping his trousers on the way.

Lacy turned and crawled toward me, straddling me again, but with her skirt between her cunt and my cock.

"Did you like the show? That was your reward for giving me such good orgasms today."

"Yes ma'am, I did, it was incredible."

"Good. Kiss me."

I wasn't ready for it, for the captain's cum on her breath, but she tongued me deep and I drank his sperm mixed with her delectable scent. The taste was foreign, but I lost my inhibitions right away, and kissed her back greedily.

She broke the kiss, lifted the key between her tits and raised her eyebrows while pointing it at my mouth. I read the message, and opened my mouth to clean his cum off. I finished, and she pointed to the rest on her nipples, breasts. I cleaned until she was spotless, his cum lingering on my tongue.

"Such a sweet boy. This is going to be a fabulous trip."

"Yes Mistress Lacy, it will."

She rose, extending her hand. I took it and followed.