Sailing Away Ch. 15

Story Info
In for the night, and continuing chapter 14.
2.1k words
4.46
3.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These heels are plenty tall, but not too difficult to balance... Seeing how they are the height you've gotten me used to.

But it's different watching you rub to another orgasm while Elsa sucks me in my cage.

"So, if I may ask...who picked out my new clothes?"

Elsa looks up at me, smiles around my cage, and waves her fingers at me. You smile, and nod toward her.

"Well you made great choices, I love them."

"We do too baby...she picked them, but I agreed. And you bought them, of course." You continue to rub.

Elsa's hand on my ass encourages me to fuck her face. Erotic to watch, but oh so useless to my cock.

Soon enough she stops, stands, and kisses me on the lips. Then again, letting me feel her tongue barbell. Oh so hot. She leans back, kisses my neck, then flicks her barbell on one of my nipples. I inhale sharply, the sensation so good.

"Oh I love my nipples too...part of why I pierced them." She reaches down and buoys her tits up, flicking her barbell on her nipple rings, one then the other. The tinkling sounds unusual, but intense.

Leaning back she offers one up to me, and pulls my head in to it. I suck as directed, loving her rings. She moans, and strokes my scalp, her freshly manicured nails running back and forth.

Another hand joins hers cupping her breast. You've undressed, and come up behind her. You come around between us, and we all kiss, you and me, you and her, her and I...

You kiss then both look at me; you both put fingers against my sternum and push, making it obvious to stay away from the bed as you move over to it. Elsa strips quickly on the way to the bed.

The pair of you climb in and immediately start to 69. You on top first, rubbing your pussy into her face, while you eat her, and spread her lips with your fingers for closer access.

After a couple of orgasms each, you roll over with her on top. She leans up, straddling your face, and, balancing on a hand, spanks your pussy. And again. And another. By the third you're starting to cum, moaning into her pussy, which makes her cum. She spanks your twat again. You cum again, moaning harder. She leans back, sitting up in her kneeling position... Then tenses, cumming, and squirting on the key between your tits.

Wow. That's incredible to see.

She recovers for a moment, and dives back into your pussy, eating to another orgasm.

After she's done with her share, she climbs off your face, and hops out of bed, going to one of her duffel bags.

"I came prepared, as it were", as she pulls out an impressive purple dildo, and a purple Aslan leather harness to go with it. "But I want to have some myself. Oh, boy, come here."

I move toward her and she instructs me to step into the strapon harness, taking care not to catch my new heels on the leather. Making adjustments so if fits me, she wedges the dildo and its flared base into place, then starts stroking it.

"Now you can fuck us both as loooooong as we want." A kiss on the cheek, and she pulls me toward the bed by my new penis. She bends over it, and looking over her shoulder says, "fuck me."

After squirting, her cunt is literally dripping down her thighs. No lube is necessary as I enter her, the dildo in position above my caged cock. I pull my camisole up over her ass, and proceed to fuck her.

"MMM, now that's good baby, just like that."

You've laid next to her, and are kissing Elsa as I fuck her. I tease you both, making sure I slam her pussy hard right when you're about to kiss, just to make her move out of the way.

She reaches back and stops me, pushing me back. "Let's get on the bed. Get up here behind me." I do as told, and am now fucking her doggy style on the bed. You take her hint and crawl underneath to tongue her while I fuck. Back in 69 again, just with me fucking her. I feel you reach back and caress a leg through my stockings while I service your girlfriend. She cums again and again like this...no surprise, it's a stout sized dildo, and your oral talents push her to the edge so easily. Of course, her moaning in your pussy makes you cum too... all so self-fulfilling. At least I get to massage her beautiful ass while I fuck her, sensationless.

"Let's try something else. Stay there, baby." Elsa seems to have just taken charge tonight.

She moves off my 'cock' and off of you. She reaches, putting the dildo in your mouth, then straddles your chest.

"Fuck her. Fuck her mouth, like it's her cunt."

I do as told, starting slowly until you're used to it, then a little faster, a little deeper. All the while she's straddling your tits, kissing me. She grabs my hands and puts them on her tits, squeezing, telling me what to do. I comply, squeezing, manhandling, pulling on her rings, her moaning in my mouth, you moaning on my false penis.

She whispers to me, her voice harsh, "Lacy ever tell you she can cum from oral, from getting her mouth fucked? Because she can. I've seen it. I had a boyfriend who loved to fuck her mouth as much as he loved to fuck my ass. So fuck her face until she orgasms. And nothing less."

What a position to be in. Dressed in lingerie by two beautiful women, locked by my mistress...and forced to fuck her mouth by her girlfriend. My head spins.

And yet I fuck your mouth as I'm told.

Not hard. Just steady. In...out...in...listen to you suck, breathe, writhe under both of us. All while kissing Elsa, feeling her nipples, and her pinching mine, feeling my cock twitch as she does so.

Hot. Rapid breathing. Tongues and lips, almost gnashing with Elsa. She's so different from you, and just as gorgeous.

She pulls back, breathes in, tells me "she's not ready to cum. Fuck her face harder."

I'm hesitant. It's not a role I'm used to. But I do as I'm told, and pick up the pace and veracity, now and then pausing to make sure you breathe comfortably. When I pause, you breathe and moan, waiting for me.

I continue. A little harder.

"She's almost ready. Just like that." And then Elsa kisses me again.

I keep up the pace on your face, wishing I could feel your moaning on my dick. But I have the advantage of a cock that never goes soft...so I continue to fuck your face. I look down, but Elsa stops me, picking up my chin and making me face her.

"Do as you're told, boy. Fuck. Her. Mouth." An aggressive kiss applied to me, making my cock twitch. She reaches behind me, putting a hand on my ass, feeling me, but not guiding me - I do the fucking, but she rides along.

I feel you buck underneath me, under her. Elsa breaks our kiss, "look at her, watch her cum from being facefucked. She loves it. Fuck her harder, make her cum."

I look down, watching you writhe under us, the orgasm building. I fuck harder, and feel you go over the edge, watch your abs tense, your hips rise, your hands grasp at us, at the bed, rocked by your orgasm.

As the orgasm hits you, Elsa's hand grasps my ass cheek, and holds me in place - hard against your face, the dildo stuffed down your throat.

The orgasm intensifies. She looks in my eyes, a smile on her face, the bitch in heat, almost predatory, clenching her hand on my ass to hold you and I both in place.

When she's satisfied you have cum hard enough, she retracts me from your mouth, pulling the fake dick free. You inhale sharply...and cum again, involuntarily, shuddering, shaking, then finally dropping back to the bed.

"Now me."

Elsa moves off you, and tugs me off. The king size bed leaves plenty of room. She lays down on her back, head to me, opening her mouth.

I fuck her. I fuck her mouth, like she made me fuck yours. I'm not sure if it's because it's hot, or I'm trying to make sure she takes as much as she made me give you...But it's hot watching her writhing under me, taking the dick in her mouth like you took it.

By the time she's almost ready to cum, you're recovered enough to reach over and finger her clit, and her clit ring.

This sends her into orbit immediately; her muffled screams push against the dildo in her face, tenses her abs, her legs tense and shaking uncontrollably.

And she squirts on the bed, two feet distance easily. Two, three, four squirts. Five.

She completely relaxes, collapsed. I pull the cock from her face.

"And I can cum from facefucking too." A smile, and kiss toward me.

I back away, and you roll to kiss her. "You keep giving up my secrets." Another kiss to her.

"You've taken control of his cock... He may as well know who's in charge." A kiss back to you.

I sit fairly still, touching both of your heads, rubbing, massaging lightly.

"Lacy, I think it's time your pussy gets fucked. Turn around."

I'm not used to seeing you follow directions, but I'm happy to be part of it. You turn around, and Elsa grabs my dildo and pulls me in missionary style to fuck you.

"Fuck her like you mean it. You can't stop until she cums at least three times."

I begin...and pick up pace fairly quickly. Your eyes go wide with the size of the dick, and she helps by leaning over to lick your clit while I fuck you.

With me pounding your cunt, and her licking your clit, it doesn't take long for you to hit three orgasms.

Once your three are achieved, Elsa stops me, and nudges me to take my artificial cock from your pussy, then to take the harness and dildo off altogether.

Then she puts it on.

"We aren't done yet. Climb on my cock."

She lays back on the bed, and guides me over. The dildo still wet enough from the two of you, I'm able to sit down on it and take it in all the way. The feeling of bottoming out on her cock is delirious, my ass stretching.

"Now take his cage off baby, I have an idea."

Without question, you lean forward and take the cage off me, without even needing to remove the necklace. My cock free, the hardness goes to work, extending me to maximum length.

She has me lie back on her, so my legs are parallel, and her cock buried in my ass. It's a new one for me.

"Now, baby, straddle his waist...and slide your pussy on his cock, but don't let him inside."

You do as Elsa directs... wet pussy spreading your lips over my cock... So my head hits your clit, but I don't get the satisfaction of being in your cunt.

And you slide. Up and down. Up and down. Faster. Harder. Your next orgasm building, my first one slowly on the rise.

We can both see you getting close to cumming. I'm helpless in my position to speed it up, all I can do is watch, as she holds me in place, her dick in my ass, your cunt on my dick...sliding effortlessly.

She massages both of my nipples through my lace, and whispers in my ear "she's going to cum on your dick...think you get to cum at all?"

I turn and whisper back, "Only if you want me to."

"That's a good boy," and she pushes on my nipples a little harder.

As we see you start to cum, she pinches both of my nipples HARD, and speaks to my ear in a normal voice "cum. Now."

That's all I need. Your pussy slidefucking me, her voice, my nipples being tormented so deliciously...I spurt after spurt after spurt on my camisole, crying out with you as you cum too, Elsa thrusting into me, pinching me, urging me on.

You've cum. I've joined you. You collapse to our side. Elsa helps me up, and I ease off her cock, then take her harness and drop it in the sink. When I return, you've cuddled up on one side, I join on the opposite.

She kisses our foreheads, and holds us close.