Sailing Away Ch. 16

Story Info
Errands.
1k words
4.26
2.9k
3
0

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up early to make breakfast for the crew. Omelets to order, and good coffee. The ship's master had the boat stocked before we left Avalon, and he knew what he wanted...and didn't skimp. We're running Northish, at 14 knots, steaming comfortably.

Alan likes Denver omelets with salsa and avocado, and the side of hashbrowns I have on the flat top. No sweat. I serve them up, and he takes them to a table in the dining room. Tables bolted down of course.

He has no idea that I'm wearing a lace thong, camisole, butt plug and cock cage under my sweats t-shirt and apron. Just another day in service to you.

Gustavo comes in, takes a couple of eggs, hashbrowns, and coffee, and heads back to engineering. He's a man of few words.

Alan brings his plate back to the kitchen side of the galley, dropping it in the soaking bin. "It looks like we're going to have to make a stop tomorrow."

"What's going on?"

"One of the generators is running rough. Gus says we need a new control board for it. We can pull into San Francisco and pick up the parts. Didn't have them in Avalon, but we can repair it under way. Get some more filters for the desalinator while we're at it. Isn't an issue while we have so few people on board, but once we drop the boat they'll need all four generators fully functional."

Sounds good.

We spend a lazy day on board. This boat is gigantic compared to the sailboat. We look around, get some laundry done, and generally laze about the place. The main deck saloon is gorgeous and huge, and has fabulous views with a bar and air conditioning. We take advantage of it, and spend most of the day there. You two both spend some time sunning on the fore deck, nude of course, when Brian is on duty - giving him a good show since he hasn't seen much the last day or so. You both stroll through the bridge and give him a kiss on the way back.

Lunch is sandwiches; dinner steaks, salad, and baked potatoes with all the goodies. Everyone gets their fill. Brian and Alan work port and starboard, 6 hour rotating shifts. Common shipboard, but a drag for good sleep shifts.

You and I cuddle up on a couch in the main deck saloon with a movie, since this boat has satellite TV, and Elsa catches up on some work related email with her laptop. We'd have gladly spent a day like this on the mainland...we're here for free, essentially, and all I have to do is cook for us.

We wrap up the movie, Elsa wraps up her work, and the three of us take in some time on the after deck, soaking in the Jacuzzi under the stars. With the waves, diesels below us, and the tub running, nobody can hear us. We're all sitting essentially in a triangle formation, legs touching. Your tits are just barely hidden by the foam of the tub.

Elsa looks at me and nods her head, silently telling me to have us sit on both sides of you. We scoot in, and Elsa leans in to kiss your cheek; I follow suit and kiss the other.

Tipping her head to the side, Elsa says "sweet boy, let's show your mistress a good time, shall we?" I nod in agreement.

We work in mirror fashion... both of us starting by massaging your tits, kissing you alternately. Rubbing your torso, we overlap our hands, grasping hands briefly, then back to you. Massage extends to your thighs, your calves, your arms, you relax and let us take care of you.

Running our hands lightly up your thighs, we head for your pussy.

Elsa rubs your clit, while I start to finger you. Almost immediately you start moaning, hips rocking. You reach a hand up to Elsa's neck pulling her close for a kiss, tongues playing together. You yank on my wrist. I get the hint.

Two fingers. On your g-spot. A raucous orgasm results almost immediately.

Elsa moves down between your legs, and pulls you into the center of the hot tub. She puts your legs over her shoulders and begins to lick your cunt. I move behind you, buoy you up, and massage your tits, whispering to you.

"Your pussy tastes so good...I'm sure she likes it as much as I do."

"It's so beautiful watching you two together. She obviously missed you."

"I love to watch you cum with other lovers."

You do so. Repeatedly. We all enjoy it.

After coming down from your orgasmic high, you decide to hop out of the tub. It's 9pm according to the clock on the after deck.

"Sweetie, I'm going to go fuck Brian and stay with him tonight now that his shift has ended. I want his big cock in my pussy and probably in my ass. You can stay locked up until morning and we can go from there." You give me a kiss on my lips, peck like, a tongue kiss to Elsa and a knowing look, and you stroll into the main saloon. Brian is entering as you do, and you jump into his arms, wrap your legs around him, and kiss him deeply. He turns, carrying you elevated, and disappears.

Elsa reaches to my cock and feels my cage is difficult to move, as my cock is so stiff. "You really like that, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I can't give her a cock that big...so I'm glad she takes lovers she enjoys. Why shouldn't she? Why should I hold her back? Doesn't make sense."

Elsa and I close up the tub, grab a rum and coke from the bar, and head downstairs to our quarters. Over the diesels I think I can hear you moaning on Brian's delicious dick.

We stop outside our rooms in the hallway. She kisses me, and says "I think you should have tonight to yourself...you and your caged up cock can stay up and hard as long as you want." Another kiss, and she turns, closing the door to her room behind her.

Her ass is to write home over.

I turn in, sip my drink, and lie awake for a long time. Am I hearing you getting fucked? Or do I just want to hear you get fucked?