Sailing His Ship Pt. 03

Story Info
Sabine and Charley’s relationship weaves.
3.1k words
4.49
4.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers

A slight patter of rain could be heard outside the window accompanying the gray cloudy morning. Charley stirred to the most pleasurable sensation of wet lips wrapped around his morning wood. The sound of lapping and gulping.

"Mmm...that feels good."

Sabine just continued sucking, rolling her hand up his shaft while her lips withdrew, then back down. Knowing he wouldn't last much longer and feeling the tension building him, she stopped, pulled away, and climbed up his body to kiss him.

"Good morning lover, " she said.

"Morning. That is a pleasant way to wake."

"You like that? Unfortunately, we have to get into work, so finishing that will have to wait." Charley's cock throbbing, wanting and denied release.

"Oh, yeah, work..."

She tucked his dick back into the panties he had fallen asleep in. Then she rolled out of bed and her beautiful naked butt swayed as she made her way into the bathroom. He had forgotten about the panties, and upon standing up, went to remove them.

"You should keep those on today. It'll help keep last night on the forefront of your thoughts," she said with a smile as she peered out of the bathroom door.

"What if..."

"No one will notice, your shirt will be tucked in, and you have a sports coat. Don't be a drag. Just think, my pussy will be dripping all day knowing you are in them."

Charley groaned, "Okay."

"Good boy. Oh, and you can use the bathroom down the hall to get ready if you'd like."

The morning flew by. Sabine drove them into work and let him get inside first to avoid any questions. He logged in once in his office, started with the emails, and then began working through the current designs.

Sabine started her day with a few meetings. When it was nearly lunchtime she returned to her office. A minute or so afterward, Charley's phone "DINGed," with a text.

When he opened it he saw himself, wearing the frilly panties from the night before. Reacting he looked around, despite the fact that he was in the office with his door closed.

"DING!"

"Look at that, those panties are so wet."

Charley didn't want to acknowledge this fact, terrified to see himself like that, and still his cock started filling with blood. He had almost forgotten he was wearing panties currently, given the morning of tasks he had.

"DING," he silenced the notification just in case.

"Are your panties getting snug now?"

A minute passed as he thought of how to respond.

"Bzzz!"

"Struggling with the answer? We both know it's 'yes.'"

"Bzzz!"

"And I bet there's a little wet spot too."

"You aren't going to do this in meetings are you?"

"Bzzzz"

"Could you stop me?"

Bzzzz

The picture he saw before him had him riding a thick big dildo and another in his mouth, cum smeared across his face. Then the door opened and Grant looked up...with his right hand down his pants

"Sabine...I mean Ms. Coultier....this may be...."

"I won't expose you at work Charley. That would ruin my fun....but I could. And this is hot...by the way, she said with her eyes widening at the sight. She came up behind his desk hair and kissed down his neck, her hand sliding down his chest to his below his belt. Gripping his hard dick in her hand, "Oh, my, these panties are wet.You are just a bad little slut aren't you." Then she quickly pulled her hand from his pants, and walked to the front of his desk. "I'm going to have that hard cock dripping all day and those panties soaked."

"That shouldn't be too hard for you."

"Acceptance is a good measure here. So, do you want to go grab some lunch?"

"That sounds good."

They made their way down to the base floor and out to her car. She pulled a pair of sunglasses from her window visor and then swept him off.

Pulling up to the Refinery, a good place for brunch, they got out and approached.

The hostess greeted them, "Ms. Coultier, right this way." They were led up a set of stairs to a private table sitting on a raised deck. "Your server shall be by momentarily."she said as she placed the menus before them.

"My treat. Please order anything you like."

"You keep treating me, and I feel like I have nothing I can offer you that you can't find or have yourself," Charley finally let the words he'd been thinking come out his mouth.

"You are absolutely correct, skipper. I can have anything I want...and from my current view, that's you, that's this. I am quite happy with this. However, if you want me to back off, just say it. "

"This is a bit of new territory for me. But I'm enjoying myself, I'm just a little self-conscious," he spoke before she cut him off.

"Nothing, in all my words, is directing me away from absolutely enjoying your company. I understand I'm making you question plenty of things, but I'm enthralled by you, and all of it. You are letting me have what i want from you, and to be quite honest...it makes me so fucking moist," she said then dipped her hand down in her pant suit and traced her vaginal lips then lifted and ran her fingers across his lips. "This is how hot you make me."

He licked his lips just before the server approached the table.

Sabina cut the server off before he could speak, "Eggs Benedict and a mimosa for us both....oh...wait, Charley, I told you to..."

"No, that sounds quite delectable..."

"It'll be my pleasure Ms. Coultier," the male server replied, collected the menus, and tapped down the stairs.

"He's quite cute, isnlt he?"

"Uh..." Charley responded, having paid little attention to the server, given the amazing woman before him.

"I said he's quite cute. What would he think if he knew you were wearing my panties?"

"Uh.." Charley's words failed him.

"I'll bet his cock would get hard. First at the thought that you didn't actually give me pleasure, like he had more to offer, but then maybe he'd wonder how tight your ass was,.or perhaps he's just hoping to get an extra dollar.

Sabine's words were like a knife. Why did his cock jump? Why did it get so firm, hearing her voice describe the possible encounters with the waiter.

"You totally are fucking with my brain"

"Good. Why should we submit to some concept of us that is so fucking dull? Why not have all the fun we can? We don't need to fit a mold do we?"

All the warning signals went off in his mind, and yet his cock wAs dripping wet spots through the fabric of his panties.

"I can't argue with that."

"You can't, huh? You can't get the image of his cock pleasuring me, dipping in and out of my pussy. Imagine he's slightly smaller than you, the feeling that your own cock trumps his....you stretching my little pussy to leave him wondering if his dick felt good to me at all. Or what if he had a big thick cock? What if it stretched my Pussy and filled it with cum? What if it left your cock feeling like it was being thrown down a hallway? How would you feel watching your unsatisfied dick pull out covered in his cum?"

"Sabine, I don't even know where to..."

"And if so, could you imagin him fucking you? His bigcock pressing against your little spot?

The server reapproached with their mimosas, and set them on the table. Charley felt himself drawn to look at the young man even more, while trying to tell himself not to...his eyes shifting down for a moment, seeing if he could size him up through his clothing.

"You were totally checking out his package weren't you," Sabine chuckled.

"I wasn't trying to..."

"But you SOOOO just checked it out nonetheless."

"I guess I did."

"So what do you think, is he bigger or smaller than you...or better yet, what would you prefer?"

"Sabine, I'd prefer not think about it..."

"But you and I both know you are."

"That's hard to answer"

Her foot pressed against his crotch under the table, "That's not the only thing that's hard right now. I think those panties may just be having some effect on you."

"You're having an effect on me."

"Good."

The server brought their plates, Charley looked up as he approached, and now he noticed the outline of their servers bulge as slightly more prominent than before.

"Is there anything I can get for you, for now?"

"Yes, two more mimosas, thank you."

"Of course Ms. Coultier," he responded, and turned and shuffled away.

"You were looking again," Sabine noted.

"Well, you kind of made it the topic."

"Did you check out his ass too?"

"That part I wasn't paying as much attention to..."

"Hmm. Well, this food looks amazing," and then like a switch, she just began eating veraciously. After a few minutes of shoveling a delightful meal into her mouth, she said," Sorry, I was so fucking hungry."

"Me too," he covered his mouth as it was half full.

They both demolished their plates, and sipped their mimosas.

"That hit the spot," Sabine chuckled in fattened glee.

"Yes it did. Thank you for that."

"My baby needs his energy."

"After any time with you....yes...yes I do."

"Can I ask you a more serious question?"

"Shoot."

"Do you really even want to go home tonight? Or any other? I mean, I'm not asking you to sell your place, but more so, just forget you have one."

"I'd say yes, but I do worry my plants would feel so alone."

"Gasp! We wouldn't want that would we? Perhaps, when we go home tonight, we should pick up said plants and bring them to my place."

"Honestly, that sounds nice."

"Perfect. ....Well, we should get back."

Sabine waved the server down, "Bill please." The server nodded and headed to the bar counter. Charley noticed his round ass as he walked away. It definitely had more "shape" than his.

A moment later he was coming back, he placed the check face down next to Sabine, and then glanced and smirked at Charley. She handed him the book with her card back.

He made his way to the bar counter again, this time glancing back, and smiling at them both. He ran the card and then came back.

Sabine smiled as she signed the check, immediately, glancing at both the server and Charley, then said, "You have been lovely, thank you." She placed the book on the table and they promptly left.

As they entered the car, she looked at Charley with a devilish grin. "You checked out his ass."

"Again, you kind of made it the focus..."

"Oh, and so you know, I'd prefer him be bigger, so I can watch you sqwirm when he fucks your little ass," she then put her shades on and sped them back to work, Charley completely speechless.

And another few hours passed, fulfilling the duties required of them.

Charley had just left a meeting with his team, and was walking back to his office when his phone buzzed.

A picture of a very thick 7.5 inch cock with trimmed blonde pubes and shaved balls, heavy in their sack was what he found, with a message, "I told him we were both arguing over what size package he was carrying, left my number on the receipt, and he sent this."

He then had to walk through her office, and she looked intently at him, made an obvious check on his package, and chuckled.

"You are sooo bad," is all he could say.

She said nothing as he continued into his office.

A couple of hours passed with work, and then the time had come to call it a day.

"Did you want to pick up your plants?"

"I don't need to, but I would like to water them and get a few clothes and other things. "

"Ok. Well let's get moving."

They arrived at his apartment. Charley was worried what Sabine would think as it wasn't much, and nothing compared to her place.

He unlocked the door and they stepped in. "Make yourself comfortable," he said, knowing she would do that anyway.

He walked to his bedroom and started gathering his things. Who knew how long he'd be staying at Sabines, and the less trips he had to make the better. A few minutes later, his bag was packed, and he then went to water the plants. Once done he looked at Sabine and asked if she were ready.

"Whenever you are, doll."

They hopped in her car and sped away.

When they got to her house, she said, "why don't you get your things to the bedroom, and grab a shower. I can start some dinner."

"Oh, you cook?"

"I enjoy it. Do you?"

"Yes."

"Even better. May have to get you a cute little kitchen apron and make you cook for me soon."

"You may have to..."

"Go get cleaned up."

He made his way to the bathroom. There was a stall shower and a large jacuzzi bathtub.

He hopped in the shower, and began scrubbing himself. The clicked open, "mmm, that's a sight. One day I'm going to shave those legs....but for now...she set something down, and then left.

When he got out of the shower, there were a pair of cotton blue and white stripe cheeky panties, a light aqua pair of really short women's running shorts, and a white v-neck tshirt waiting for him. The clothes he had set out were gone.

He dried himself off and slipped on the offered clothing. The shirt was tight and hugged his body. The panties didn't fully cover his ass and showed it off. The shorts barely covered anything.

A pleasant aroma hit his nose as he stepped out of the bathroom. Making his way too the kitchen, he sees Sabine, wearing the same outfit as him. "God she is hot," he thought, his panties getting tighter.

She turned and smiled over her shoulder at him, while she stirred something in the pan. "Those look perfect on you."

He came up and pressed against her, kissing down her neck and wrapping his arms around her. " Thank you for dinner."

" Not a problem. Best to not eat out every meal."

Shortly after dinner was served, they were stuffed, and they began cleaning up the dishes. Charley didn't mind washing dishes at all, and Sabine appreciated the speed at which things got done with another set of hands.

"Care for a beer, or wine?" Sabine asked.

"A beer would be great."

"Help yourself too the fridge. Have as many as you'd like. I realized I didn't stop and ask if you needed to get anything."

"Thank you. It's well appreciated."

Sabine poured herself a glass of wine and went to the living room and sat on the couch. She tapped on it, too beckon to the spot next to her. He sat down and laid back. The couch was so comfy and he felt like he just sunk into it.

"I really like this couch."

"Right? It feels like leaning into a big bear hug."

"Yeah, that's a pretty good way of describing it."

"So aside from me, what are you into? What do you do with your free time?"

"I tend to like a lot of things. I love being outdoors in general. I love being on the water. I write occasionally. If I wasn't in an apartment, probably more."

"Oh, we have a writer, huh? What do you write about?"

"It depends. I like writing short stories. I'm kind of a nerd, so typically Sci-fi or something like that. Kind of all over the place."

"I may have to read a story sometime, if you'd let me indulge."

"Yeah, I can probably send one to you sometime."

"I'd like that."

"What about you, Ms. Coultier?"

"My work is my life," she looked at him blankly...paused...chuckled, and said, "I also enjoy the outdoors. We should go boating some time, as you mentioned liking the water."

"I'd love that. I used to canoe, but I need a new one. I'd love a boat, but not something I've made happen ever."

"Then we will! I also indulge in some art as well. I sculpt with clay. "

"Like pottery or..."

"People, animals, some other things."

"That sounds awesome!"

"I will let you see them. Just not tonight."

"I'll look forward to it."

"Have any interest in a movie?" She shifted the subject.

"That would be nice."

"I agree, any preference?"

"I'm easy"

She smiled warmly at him, "Well, in my experience, yes."

"I'll have you know, this has been an exception. I can't say ive ever quite encountered..."

She cut him off with a gentle, sweet kiss. Not with heat, just warmth.

"You never have. I know it already, babe. So, I'm going to either go with a documentary, or something simple and easy viewing."

They agreed to some true crime genre show and started it.

After a few minutes of both of them zoning into the show, Sabine patted her lap, and guided Charley's head too rest on it, facing the tv. Her fingers combed through his hair at the top of his scalp. His hair wasn't long. More like 2-3 inches. Then she occasionally ran a finger up the sides or back of his neck. It would trace his ear, run along his jaw bone. He just soaked it in, would glance at her here and there,, and look back at the tv. He'd catch her eyes meeting his as time passed. A comforting smile would be exchanged. Then time a void of time crept over Charley like a light mist, or some smoke from something smoldering in the distance...

Eyes opening, the second of coming to terms with the moment one transitions from the waking world and one of time lapses and dreams. A steady rhythm, of clock like motion, a hand rubbed his back.

"Oh, I'm sorry....I fell asleep," Charley mumbled trying to gather his senses."

"You're fine, Charley."

He sat up and shook his head, closed his eyes, and blinked for a few moments.

"I guess I was a little more worn out that I thought I was."

"I needed a cozy evening. Maybe a little less intense."

"This is perfect,"he said sincerely and then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. His hand resting on her jaw line, and following it to her chin. He pulled back, looked her in the eyes, and and cupped her cheek. She leaned into it.

"Sabine, you all screwing around with all my wires, but I am really enjoying you. And I want to get to know you better."

"Ditto."

(Cont'd perhaps)

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers