Sailing His Ship Pt. 04

Story Info
Sabine and Charlie’s relationship gets more involved.
15.9k words
4.64
5.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
304 Followers

Warning: This story involves femdom, submissiive male, feminization, humiliation, small oenis humiliation roleplay, cuckold roleplay, bisexual undertones, and lots of stuff that some people find offensive. If those sound like things you care not to read about, dont read it and then comment that you dont like those things. See, wasn't that easy! Otherwise i love constructive criticism and positive feedback. Thanks!

Sabine looked at him and said, "Let's go to bed baby, I'm spent and we can save up some energy for tomorrow night."

They crawled in and she tucked herself into his frame, with him holding her snuggly. Her cute little ass pressing against his pelvis. Soon dreams overtook him, and then the morning sunlight stirred him.

When he awoke, he noticed the bed was empty. He could smell the aromas of eggs and bacon in the air. Looking around he saw that she had laid out his work clothes for the day, with another pair of panties. This was a black lacy thong.

He went into the kitchen still in his nightwear, and snuck up behind her wrapping his arms around her as she tended to breakfast.

"This looks wonderful, thank you."

"You're very welcome. Did you sleep alright?"

"I did. I must've really needed that."

"You're not alone. I slept like a rock."

She turned her head to kiss him.

He left her to grab a couple of plates, forks and napkins and set them beside the pan. She divided the food on to each and they sat and devoured their meals in silence.

"I laid out your work clothes."

"I saw that."

"I'm looking forward to seeing how that thong looks on your cute little ass."

"Maybe if you play your cards right..."

"Pretty sure I have a stacked hand," she winked at him.

"You might."

They stood, she checked out his ass, gave it a hard slap, "Mmm. Now go get ready and I'll handle this."

"Are you sure you don't want help? Nah. You'll be cooking tonight to make up for it."

"Sounds good."

Another morning of emails, meetings, and busy work consumed the hours. Slightly before lunch, Sabine sent Charley a text asking if he wanted to go out for a bite too eat.

He made his way into her office, and responded, " I'd love to."

"Do you mind the Refinery again?"

"Not at all."

They made their way to the car, and she sped them off to the restaurant.

The host took them to their table and gave them menus. A moment later, the same waiter from yesterday approached, and met eyes with Charley, giving him a big grin as he approached.

"Oh, lovely. I was hoping you'd be serving us again," Sabine said nonchalantly.

"What a pleasant surprise indeed." He responded.

Charley blushed a bit, as the image of their waiter's cock popped in his mind.

"Can I start you with some mimosas again?"

"That would be delightful, thank you," Sabine confirmed.

He walked away, slightly working his ass as he walked, and stole a glance over his shoulder seeing that both Sabine and Charley were looking. Sabine gave him a wink, and Charley being embarrassed at being caught glanced away.

"You were thinking about his fat cock weren't you."

"I...uh...you kinda burnt that image into me..."

"That's hot."

"I think he knows you saw it."

"Did you tell him you sent it to me?"

"I did not. But he did just catch you looking at his ass."

" I wasn't..."

"You totally were."

The waiter smiled as he returned with their drinks. "Have you decided what you'd like?" He asked, surveying their faces.

"How does a Reuben sound?" Sabine asked Charley.

"Great."

"Two Reubens please."

"I'll have those to you shortly." He reached for the menus, and his hand grazed Charley's throwing Charley off, and it almost lingered for that split second. Charley's dick started to fill his panties, causing the rear strap to ride up his asscrack and press against his little hole.

"I think he likes you," Sabine laughed giving him a silly look.

"Purely coincidental."

"I bet his cock would get so hard knowing your wearing that black little thong."

"You are incorrigible..."

"Can you blame me?"

She glanced down at her phone, tapped it a few times, then set it back on the bench next to her.

As the waiter approached with their food he looked somewhat flustered, and his pants seemed a little tighter.

"Uh, your Reubens... um is there anything else I can get for you right now?"

"I think you've handled us perfectly. We are set for now."

"Enjoy."

Charley looked at her for a second after he left, "Something seems to have gotten him hot and bothered."

"Seemed like it. Hmmm. Maybe he found your brief touch electrifying..."

"Whatever..."

They jumped into their sandwiches and ate in silence for a bit. Upon emptying their plates, Sabine looked at him and said, "I was famished."

"I was pretty hungry myself."

"I guess I need to pay the bill, and get back to the grind."

"Oh, yeah, work. Ya know, you don't have to always pay the tab."

"I'd prefer it that way," Sabine smiled.

The waiter came by with the check, she gave him her card, and he whisked away, only to return shortly.

She signed, and thanked him for a most enjoyable dining experience.

Then they left and made their way back to work. Each to handle their individual tasks. About two hours in, Charley felt his phone buzz. He looked down at it while sitting in his office chair.

There was a photo of the thong she had laid out for him that morning accompanied with the text, "I sent this to our waiter part way through the meal, and asked if he could guess which one of us was wearing these."

He typed back, "You're so bad."

"You like it."

"Did he guess?"

"Not in text...but he would've been right either way."

"Oh."

"We match!"

Again, his cock filling the panties made the thong strap press into his tight hole, causing his panties to become quite damp. He set down his phone and tried to calm himself down by focusing back on his work.

The hours passed, and the time to go was near. Sabine walked into his office, and closed the door. He stood up to greet her. She casually approached undid his belt and dropped his trousers to the floor, leaving him exposed in the little black thong. She quickly snapped a picture, then spun him around and took another. She gave him a firm slap on the ass causing him to jump a bit, turned him back around, and dropped to her knees. She began kissing up and down the crotch of his panties, causing his cock to strain within them. Then, wrapping the head of his dick in the fabric, she stroked him causing precum to soak through. She then sucked it all into her mouth and let it plop back out.

"Mmm, " she licked her lips then stood back up.

One more good slap met his ass cheeks, and then she started walking back to the door. "I'm good to go home whenever you are ready."

"Give me just a minute and I'll meet you at the car," he said, pulling up his pants.

"I'll look forward to it."

He gathered his stuff and made his way down too the car promptly.

When they arrived back at the house they went in and they made their way to the kitchen, "do you want to clean up before cooking?" Sabine asked.

"That's probably a good idea."

"Great. I'm going to run a bath for you, because I'm going to help you shave those legs and your ass."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Hold on, I'll be right back."

He could hear water running in the distance.

She scurried back in, "it will be a minute. Would you like a shot? "

"I would love one? Of what?"

"Whiskey sounds good to me?"

"Whiskey?:are you looking for trouble tonight?"

"I'm usually looking for trouble, Charley"

"Touché"

She pulled down the whiskey bottle, set it on the counter and sought out two shot glasses. Then. Filling. Then she said, "to a fruitful relationship!"

"Indeed."

They clanked their glasses and sucked them down. She then hurried back to the bathroom. When she came back she said, "I think it's full enough now."

"Oh, okay."

She gripped his hand and led him to her jacuzzi tub. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her fingers danced across his chest, and down his stomach to his belt. She unfastened it and dropped his pants to the floor. Left in nothing but the thong, he stood before her. She was completely dressed. She flicked his still soft cock, then gave it a hard slap. Charley jumped a bit. Her hands grabbed hos ass cheeks and kneaded them and then a quick slap met those. Immediately she began lowering the thong, and him stepping out of it as her hands ran down his legs. She pointed to the tub and smiled.

"Get in, I've made it just right for getting this hair off you."

"I can't say I've ever shaved my legs...."

"It'll be worth it," she chucked.

He stepped in and sat back. She grabbed his left leg.

Taking some shaving cream, she poured some in her hand, and lathered it up. Taking a razor she began shaving him. She just kept shaving, until she lifted his right leg. Then her had him turn over, and began working over his ass.

"Hold on," she said as she poured some strong smelling ointment in the jacuzzi, "for an extra measure. You need to sit in here for a bit. I'll be back in a minute."

She left him sitting and soaking for what seemed like an eternity. Close to 15 minutes had passed. She came back with another two shots of whiskey.

"To new sensations," she smirked.

"To liking whatever you put me through. "

"Good boy. You should probably hop in the shower and do a quick rinse, then meet me in the kitchen."

She left the bathroom, and he let out the drain from the tub. His hairless legs tingled, "fuck?" His brain wandered as he watched all his hair wash through the drain.

He made his way to the shower, and turned it on. Once the water had warmed he stepped in. More of his hair washed down the drain, and his skin seemed to jump to every touch of himself he made. He spent a few minutes just savoring the warm water running over him.

Upon stepping out, he found a large plush towel that he dried himself with. A light blue jockstrap was laying out for him. It trapped his hairless member snuggly and left his little ass exposed. He walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom, and seeing she wasn't there, headed for the kitchen, the cool air causing his skin to tighten and his cock to shrivel. Sabine slipped around a corner from behind him and gave him a hard slap to his ass making him jump.

"Oh, shit, you surprised me!"

She threw her arms around his chest, "Awww, did I scare the little boy?" She bit his ear and ran a hand down, cupping his, currently, unimpressive member so neatly contained. "Mmm, I like these on you."

"Good."

"C'mon...I'm hungry," she spun way from him and sashayed to the kitchen.

She began grabbing a cutting board, a knife, and then some veggies and set them on the counter. Reaching in to a drawer, she procured an white apron, with strawberries printed on it. Throwing it over his head, then stepping behind him, she began to tie the strings, letting her fingers graze the shelf of his ass. When she was done she cupped his smooth, right ass cheek and kissed his shoulder. Then, slap..."start cutting baby."

She walked to the island where she had poured herself a glass of red wine, and simply watched his little bootie, as he prepped for dinner. He could hear her phone snapping a few pictures, as he glanced back over his shoulder at her. She gave a silly, innocent smile, and said, "What? I'm just admiring the view."

He grabbed a pan, poured a little oil in it, and put it on the stove to heat. Grabbing the chicken, that had already been marinated, he tossed that in, and began to brown it.

"I like it when my little bitch is in the kitchen, cooking me up something tasty.

"Yeah?"

She walked up behind him again, hand reaching beneath his apron, and fondled his still soft member, causing it to grow slightly under her touch. "Mmmmhmm," she said before walking away from her teasing and returning to her glass of wine.

He flipped the chicken, grabbed the cut veggies, and tossed them into the pan. Then he pulled out two plates, napkins, and utensils, setting them on the table. She grabbed another shot of whiskey and handed it to him.

"For being such a good little kitchen bitch," she giggled.

He winced a bit as he gulped it down.

"You are trouble," he laughed.

"And you're in trouble..."

"Oh yeah?"

She kissed him on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "so much.."

He divided the food onto their plates, and they sat down to their meal.

With a half full mouth, she murmured, "Mmm, you did good, baby. I could get use to having you cook for me in that skimpy little outfit."

"I don't mind cooking for you at all," he said, then took a sip of his water.

Once she had finished her food she stood up, and said, "Why don't you clean up, and I'll go get a quick shower. Sound good?"

"I can do that."

"Good boy."

The time passed quickly as he rinsed off the dishes, wiped down the counter, and packed the rest of the leftovers in containers and placed them in the fridge.

She came around the corner, wearing a long t-shirt and a short pair of light pink shorts. The aroma of her clean body wafted through the air. Refilling her wine, she turned to him, "Thanks for handling everything tonight, baby." She untied his apron, and slipped it over his head, tossing it on the counter.

She then refilled the shot glass, and handed it to him. He tossed it back, and she smiled, " Good boy. Come with me," and grabbed his hand leading him through some glass door to the back deck.

"Babe, shouldn't I put something...," he began to protest about being out in the open.

"Oh hush. No one will see you." She pointed around the yard, "We are pretty private here. The trees, the fence and the space will keep anyone from seeing that little booty."

She led them to some lounging chairs with green cushions, "relax for a second and I'll grab you another drink."

He laid back, still feeling exposed, but enjoying the warm air of the summer evening on his skin.

Sabine returned shortly, with another shot, and a beer. She handed him the shot and set the beer on the table between the two chairs. Then she laid back. He looked over at her gorgeous body spread across the chair with her arms extended over her head. Her eyes closed, she took in the smells of the flowers and the sounds of the birds chirping. A slight breeze grazed their skin.

Charley downed the shot, set the glass down, and took a sip of the beer.

"It's such a nice evening," she said as she cocked her head to look at him. Her brown eyes were soft and inviting.

"It's perfect out."

Time passed as they sat in silence taking the fresh air in.

The light was slowly fading and the air became cooler.

Sabine stood up, then walked up to him, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. His hand slid up her long gorgeous legs. "Let's go inside," she insisted.

They made their way inside. She cracked another beer from the fridge and handed it to him. Then she refilled her red wine. She took a sip, looked deeply into his eyes, and said," Be right back."

He watched her ass sway as she disappeared around the corner. After a quick visit to the bathroom, she returned carrying a shirt. "I figured you might want something to put on," she said as she glanced at his very hard nipples.

He took the shirt and slid it over his head. It was aqua green, and had a little lace on the short sleeves. "There, you look cute."

Charley was still getting used to her choosing girly things for him to wear, but in a strange way, it excited him too.

She looked at him, then kissed him passionately, her tongue twining with his. She lowered herself down to her knees, running her hands down his stomach as she did.

Once she was head level with his cock, she took it through the fabric, wiggling. "Oh these really keep you tightly packed in. That useless little sissy clit all packaged up, " She slapped his balls, "and your balls held perfectly for me to slap around."

Charley winced.

"Oh,"she said mockingly, "did I slap the baby boy's balls too hard?" Then she did it again.

He gasped, both from pain, and that it was turning him on. He startled to bulge against the fabric, but it was so snug of a pouch.

"Awww, poor little guy getting chubby, but he's trapped. Can't even compete with the fabric," she said, then licked her tongue up his imprisoned dick. She stood up, and turned Charley around, "These do make your ass look really good though." She slapped that hard, then squeezed his cheeks. Leaning into his ear, "You have such a nice little ass, it's too bad I'm going too have too destroy it." Her hand reached around and cupped his junk. "But since there's so little in this department...." His cock grew harder... "Somebody seems to like it when I make fun of their little penis," she flicked it, "and that's just why I have to use their ass."

Charley moaned as she tormented and teased him.

She gave his ass another slap and his junk a hard squeeze, " Do you like that I'm the one with the big cock? That you're my little princess that I get to own?"

"Uh..."

She squeezed harder. "Say yes, Sabine, I love that my girlfriend's dick is bigger than mine, and that's why I love her fucking my tight little boy pussy." Her grip kept increasing...

"Yes, Sabine, I love that my girlfriend's dick is bigger than mine, and that's why I love her fucking my tight little boy pussy."

She nibbled at his ear, "Good girl."

One more smack met his ass. "Come," she said and took his hand as she passed him towards the bedroom. As they approached the bed, she turned and pushed him on it. She walked to the night stand and grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. "I'll be right back."

She walked into the kitchen, grabbed the whiskey, and her phone. She went back to the bedroom and set the whiskey on the nightstand, then went into the bathroom.

Charley could hear the shower starting. A moment later, the Home Screen on the tv changed to a video of two young men talking with a girl. It was obviously porn, as the writing for conversation was lacking. The premise was that both liked the girl and wanted her to date "him" instead of the other. She however was playing coy.

The shower shut off.

The story continued with the guys suggesting they play truth or dare. She accepts the notion. Upon rolling some dice, she got highest, and got to go first.

The door opened and Sabine walked out in a white t-shirt and some light pink lace panties.

She crawled on the bed next too Charley and leaned up on her elbow overlooking him laying on the bed.

One of the guys was now in his underwear, and the girl was in her panties and bra. The other guy was naked. She had obviously done more truths.

It didn't take long for them all to be naked. The guys were on different spectrums though. One has a skinny 5" ish cock and the other a fat 8"ish cock. Both hard from wanting the beautiful skinny blonde with wavy hair, c cup tits, and a cute little ass.

Sabines index finger traced over his stomach and chest, occasionally circling and pinching a nipple.

The girl on the screen's turn was up. The boy with the smaller cock was up, and took a truth, as it was obvious he felt less confident now.

"Have you screwed around with a guy?"

"No."

Being outnumbered, she again took a truth.

It was the smaller guy's turn. "Have you ever screwed around with a girl?"

"Yes."

"Tell us more..."

"You'll have to wait your next turn to ask more," she laughed.

The next guy asked and she chose a dare.

"Suck his cock," she said triumphantly.

The bigger of the guys replied, "I'm not fucking gay."

"I didn't say you were, but if you want to fuck me, you're going to have to suck his cock."

"I'm not gay either..."

"And did you want to fuck tonight?" She asked him..

He got silent for a moment.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
304 Followers