Sailing His Ship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stretchy polyester fabric hugged his ass cheeks and cupped them snuggly. She took his dick, and slipped it into the stretchy sleeve. The head of his cock just barely peeking out. "Awww, it looks so cute. Like a little turtle." She gave it a flick. "Now that's better. Now you look more like that little sissy bitch I know." She ran her fingers down the sleeve and swirled her fingers around the tip of his head. "Turn around and let me see that little ass." He complied. "Mmm, I like these on you." She pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures from the front and back and gave a wicked smile.

The sleeve kept his cock held out instead pressed down. It was a different feeling inside his pants as he pulled them back up.

"Now that you're properly dressed, how about you grab anything you'll need for tonight and we can be on our way."

He had already packed a bag, so her grabbed that, then she led him out the door by hand. "Good boy." He grabbed his umbrella on the way out and popped it up as they stepped out. Covering her until she was in the car, then making his way too the passenger door before shaking it, folding in and setting it on the floorboard

"I was thinking about going and visiting our little server friend, I know you'd like that." She grabbed his crotch through his pants, "wouldn't you?" She squeezed hard.

He let out a whimper and a very breathy, "Yes," and off they went.

They walked into the Refinery, requesting the same table as before. The hostess led them to their seats, and handed them menus.

The same server smiled widely when he approached.

"Becoming quite the regulars!"

"The food is quite delightful, and we both agree that we enjoy the view," she said, letting her eyes drop down and back up and a side smile and a bit of an eyebrow raise.

The server blushed a bit and looked back and forth between her and Charley looking dumbfounded for a second, then catching himself, "Shall I start you with something to drink?"

"Being our weekend, I think I'll have your IPA on tap," Sabine glanced towards Charley, then added, "make that two."

"My pleasure," he said, turning to walk away. Both their eyes watched him shuffle away.

"So, I know before it was just a little fib, but, I could make this a little more real and fun."

"Sabine, I'm not sure, I've never..."

"Before me, there's lots of things you've never done. Humor me," she stared intently into Charley's eyes.

"Yes Captain."

"Mmm...good boyy."

The waiter returned with their beers, " Are you ready to order?"

Sabine looked at his name tag, "I'm probably going to need another minute, Matthew."

"I will say the special is awfully good, and the chef had it delivered fresh today."

"Mmm, crusted trout does sound good. Do you know what you want?" She looked at Charley still examining the menu.

"Honestly, I could go for a Ceasar salad."

"Wonderful, I'll go out that in."

"Also," she caught him before he left, "I think I'd quite like to get your number, Matthew."

Completely caught off guard, the server stumbled over his words that didn't really seem to form. Then simply wrote it down on a blank check and placed it on the table.

"Delicious." She said as she smiled up at him.

Sabine pulled out her phone and tapped away at it.

She then glanced toward the bar area. Matthew glanced at his phone, then his eyes got large, and he quickly put it back in his pocket, before half tripping over himself too serve another table.

His trousers were now definitely starting to bulge. "It seems we have filled our server's head with something..both of them...," she chuckled as she massaged Charley's crotch with her foot. Charley glanced over, seeing she was quite correct. Matthew went behind the bar, and took a sip of his ice water, and then disappeared towards the restrooms.

Sabine smiled as her phone buzzed. "Was he?" Was all the text said.

She tapped at her phone again, "It was a trick question. We both were."

Another buzz, "Oh, wow!"

"In fact, we were debating that whole lunch the other day the size of your package. My partner seemed quite curious, as am I."

A few seconds later another text came in. Sabine looked at it, looked at Charley and licked her lips. "Well then..." is all she said.

"What?"

She passed him the phone.

"Oh, wow."

"I guess that answers that question." Sabine smirked, still toying with his hard cock under the table. The fabric of his underwear hugged it snuggly, as the head was now sticking out several inches beyond the opening.

She feigned dropping her knife, and stole a look at Charley's pants, now with a visible wet spot from precum.

"You like what that means don't you? I see you squirming with trepidation, and desire."

"I uh, just..."

"Really like to have your little boypussy filled? Just nod, Charley" He did.

"Mm. You're making me all kinds of wet."

She then tapped on her phone, "Mm, that's quite nice. I won that debate apparently," she wrote.

Matthew reappeared looking like he washed his face. A bit of a nervous expression was on his face.

Leaning into Charley, she kissed him on the lips and said, "Now he's feeling as conflicted as you," and laughed.

When Matthew walked up carrying their food. He placed each plate on the table, and glancing at each of them and smiling, then looking down, asked, "Does everything look alright?"

"Everything looks great from here," he looked up as Sabine replied, her looking right into her eyes and biting her lip."

Matthew blushed again, and looked over at Charley, who averted his gaze.

"Uh...," Matthew wasn't quite sure what to say, then spit out, " Let me know if you need anything else."

Taking a large swig of the beer, "Actually I'm quite parched, and could use another beer, and I'm sure my company will be needing one soon too," she gave a side eye too Charley, who followed suit and took a large gulp down.

"Uh...yes, one for me to, please." Charley's and Matthews's eyes locked for a second, and then Matthew said, "I'll be right back with those." His bulge had been restablished.

"What a fantastic lunch," Sabine said and began eating her food. Charley ate in silence devouring his salad, making sure to also down his beer. "Should I see if he's free tonight? Why am I asking you? I know you'll stutter and trip over your thoughts, while your dick will just keep leaking at that thought." Sabine said.

"You already know I can't deny that."

Matthew came back with the beers. Before he could open his mouth, Sabine asked, "Do you have any plans tonight Matthew?"

"As much as I hate to say it, Ms. Coultier, I have to work a double and work early tomorrow. I am free tomorrow night."

Charley watched as this guy begged at her feet for a second chance. What a strange power she had over some men.

"Tomorrow night would be quite nice. "

Matthew smiled, and said, "Terrific," looking a little bashful. Then walked off to handle more duties.

"I guess that's settled." Sabine took a sip of her beer.

She tapped on her phone.

A few minutes later, Matthew was tapping on his from behind the bar.

Sabine finished most of her plate, specifically, all of the trout. Charley had cleaned the salad from his plate.

Sabine waved her hand at Matthew while he was passing. He nodded, and went behind the bar to collect the check.

Sabine looked at Charley warmly, "Charley, I love you, I love that you indulge me."

"Im pretty crazy about you. 'Ms. Coultier." He chuckled as he finished.

The waiter came back to the table, a little more confident. He looked at Charley and smiled. Then he handed Sabine the check.

She handed him her card, and he strode off. His pants bulging at the table. Charley was pretty sure he caught him glancing at his groin.

Matthew came back with the check.

"Matthew, you've been terrific as always. We will look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Me too." He said.

Charley, had to adjust himself in his pants before getting up, hoping no one noticed the big wet spots near his crotch. He held his umbrella in front of it while they walked to door. He could see the rain was still pouring down. He opened it, covered Sabine until she was in, and then got back to the passenger seat.

"So, what's the last thing you sent him?"

"I sent him a few of the pics I had taken of you in your panties. Not the ones of you getting fucked or the one from today. But I may send those later..."

Charley blushed.

"He seemed quite receptive. I saw him checking you out, and we both saw what it did for the front of his pants. No question, it did something to the front of yours. That sissy underwear doesn't do much to prevent all your wetness showing through your fabric. That's kind of hot."

The drive back to Sabine's was quick.

"Be a good boy for me, and go start a hot bath."

"Okay," he replied before going into the bathroom, and starting the water. Once it was warm enough, he put the plug in.

As he exited the bathroom, she handed him an anal douche. "After we get your legs all freshly smooth, I want you to make sure you are all clean for me, then rinse yourself off in the shower." She went into the bathroom and added some hair remover to the water.

Shortly after the tub was full. Charley stripped and slid into the bath. On a rainy day like this, the warm water felt so good. He laid back, making sure he kept his head above the water, closed his eyes, and just let himself soak.

While he was in the bath, Sabine changed into a rose colored pair of panties and no bra. She wore a fitting, light-gray v-neck t-shirt over her top.

Sabine peeked in after a bit, "that's probably long enough baby."

Charley pulled the plug, grabbed the douche and followed the necessary steps. Then hopped into the shower and began rinsing off.

Sabine peaked in, and handed him some soap. "Use this. I'll like that smell on you." It smelled like cucumbers.

Once he had thoroughly washed himself he stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel.

He could hear Sabine from the living room holler, "just come out in your towel, baby. "

She was lounging on the couch. As he approached she just pointed for him to stand in front of her. The air felt cold after stepping out from the hot shower.

She pulled the towel so it dropped to the floor. She ran her hands up his thighs. "You did so good. You are such a good little boy." Her hands cupped his balls held tightly to his body. "All nice and smooth." Her index finger rested on the head of his shriveled cock. "And oh so small. This little clit isn't anything like Matthew's nice cock. Did you like seeing his big package, Charley? Did it make your little dicklet spit, and your mouth water?"

"Mmmhmm."

"What a good little bitch." She opened a bag at her feet. "Why don't you put these new ones on and let me see how they look on your cute little body." She held out a pair of pink frilly little panties, with little thigh straps. They were see through.

She held them out as he stepped in, and slid them slowly up his legs. She made sure the legging straps weren't twisted, and pulled at the edge of the crotch so that his member was nicely tucked into the fabric.

"You make such a cute little sissy. I really like those on you." She reached back into the package and pulled out some white knee high socks. She grabbed his foot and slid them up one leg at a time. "Mmm, that really does it."

She ran her hands up and down his calf, around his thighs, up each cheek of his ass, down the crack and across the front.

Charley gasped as the fingers teased his skin. He had come to enjoy the sensation of her touch through the fabric so much. His dick thickening in it's confines, seminal fluid seeping through the lace. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. Then texted Matthew, "His little clit is leaking so much thinking about your big hard cock..."

Setting her phone down she wiped the wet spot with her finger. She pulled down at his hips until he was kneeling between her legs. She slipped her finger inside his mouth, and he sucked off all his flavor. "This is really such a good position for you," she said.

She then handed him a silky pink robe with white lace edging. Patting the sofa he got up, put it on, and sat down next to her. She snuggled into him and kissed his bare chest, then turned on the t.v.

"This rain makes today a perfect day for snuggles."

They watched a movie for a bit. About a half hour in, Sabine's phone buzzed.

"You are making it hard to focus on working." Matthew had texted back.

"Good. Because I am so wet right now, thinking about it."

Charley's cock had deflated again, and Sabine reach over and gave it a light slap, surprising him and making him jump. "I have to keep you on your toes..." Sabine laughed.

They continued snuggling until the movie was over. Then Sabine bounced up, and grabbed Charley's hand.

"I want to show you something." She pulled him to a door off of the kitchen and opened it, leading him down a set of stairs to her basement. The first part was finished and had a door to another room on the side. She walked him past that door and opened the next.

She flipped on the lights.

"Ohhh, wow! Sabine, these are amazing."

The room had shelves all around the edges, and tables in the middle. Sculptures upon sculptures filled the room. Some sculptures were of animals, some of faces, some of people. Some were clothed, some nude. There were a few phallus sculptures as well of varying shapes and sizes.

"You are so fucking talented."

"Thank you! I told you I was going to show you some."

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Her hands rested on his chest and stomach. "Do you really like them?"

"I do!"

She let him go as he walked around examining them closer. "There's so many little details," he said, "and I imagine these took quite a bit of time."

"Some more than others."

In the corner was one covered in cloth. "What's this one," he pointed to it.

"That one's a surprise for another time. It's a work in progress. But I haven't had much time to work on, as you've been occupying a lot of it, not that I mind at all."

"I can not tell you how much I appreciate you showing this all to me."

She pulled up to him and gave him a long, passionate kiss. "I was really happy to share it. I'm also happy you appreciate them."

After spending a few more minutes looking over it all, they made their way back into the finished part of the basement...her, flipping out the lights as she closed the door.

"Are there more cool surprises behind that door?"

"There are, but maybe I'll show you that later this evening. Are you getting hungry at all?"

"Starting to be."

"How are you on the grill?"

"What am I cooking?"

"I thawed some chicken thighs and have some squash if you want to do that on the grill."

"Yeah, that sounds great."

They had made their way through the kitchen. The rain had stopped partway through their movie, and the sky lightened a bit. A light breeze was making the leaves dance.

Sabine opened the fridge and began seasoning the chicken, while Charley chopped the vegetables and onions and coated them in salt, pepper and olive oil.

After washing her hands she gave his ass a slap and a firm squeeze. "I love having a man who knows his way around the kitchen."

"Good."

They carried the food to the grill along with tongs and a grilling fork. Once everything was on, he set a timer on his phone and put it back in the pocket of the robe. She wrapped her arms around him, sliding a hand into the robe and running a finger along the trim of the crotch.

"This is so nice."

The air felt a bit crisp, and caused his skin to tighten as it swept into the silk robe through the opening where her arm was.

He set a timer on his phone to check the grill in a few minutes.

Standing there, and just taking in the feeling, Sabine's head propped against his shoulder. Her fingers were still toying with the edge of his panties.

The timer went off, he rotated the chicken, and flipped the squash.

"It's smelling good." Sabine said.

"Yeah, it's making me hungry."

Not long after he was flipping the chicken, and stirring the veggies up again.

"It was nice getting to meet your friends the other night."

"Yours too!"

"Did you end up talking to Will anymore? I wasn't sure if him and McKenzie went home together or not."

"I didn't. I know he would've if she gave him the opportunity."

"Knowing McKenzie, with some alcohol....yeah, she probably did." Sabine laughed.

"Well that should be an interesting story to hear."

"I think Becca was a little jealous of you and I. I can't blame her, you are a catch," her hand squeezed his semi-chubbed shaft.

"Aww. She's so nice and cute. It's surprising she doesn't have someone."

"Good ones are hard to find. She has no problem picking them up, being a sexy little minx. But she's an asshole magnet for some reason. Hell, I've thought about fucking her plenty of times myself."

"Oh yeah," Charley raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." She gave him a seductive look as she answered.

"So you are into women as well?"

" I mean, I haven't really explored it passed having thoughts, but yes, I find some women quite attractive. I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy it."

"That's hot."

"Does that make my little boy hard?" His cock twitched against her hand.

The timer went off and he flipped the chicken on to the serving plate along with the squash and onions, and they went to the patio table. Sabine ran inside and poured a glass of wine and grabbed Charley a beer before coming back out.

They jumped right into the meal and ate in silence for a few minutes. As they slowed and their hunger was satiated, Sabine said, "What would you imagine if I were with another girl? Would you be turned on by me going down on her? Would you most enjoy me fucking a woman with my strap on? Or would you more enjoy watching me get plowed by her?"

The images flashed through Charley's brain. All of it turned him on. He loved Sabine's dominant side, but here looking at him while a girl plowed her pussy was a very hot thought as well.

"To be honest, any and all of it would be incredibly hot."

"I figured you'd have those sentiments"

"Can you blame me?"

"No. I can't." Sabine then stood up, and took her empty plate to the sink and rinsed it off. Charley took his last bite and did the same, then placed it in the dishwasher.

"The nice thing about grilling is there isn't much cleanup."

"I agree. Makes it so easy."

They both went back to the patio table and sat sipping their drinks. Sabine lit a little ceramic one hitter and took a few puffs. Then refilling it, she passed it to Charley.

"Thank you," he said, taking a few drags.

She looked around the yard, looking green and fresh from the rain. "I really need to get this garden in shape. I have done nothing to it this spring."

"I could help with that."

"Really? Ooo, my little gardener boy. I like the sound of that. "

"Oh yeah? I actually like working in the garden. I find it satisfying and relaxing."

"Well, then I may just take you up on that."

"You should."

The daylight was slowly fading as they took in the nice evening, killed a few more drinks, and passed the one hitter back and forth.

The sunset cast a beautiful smear of pinks, oranges, and purples, dimming into a dark blue.

"I'm starting to get a bit chilly,", she said, her nipples poking out. "Want to move this inside?"

"That's probably a good idea. Getting a big nippley out here."

They stood up and went in.

They went in. Each refilling their beverages.

"Here, come down with me..." she gestured towards the basement. Now I'll show you that other room."

He followed her down. She gripped the door handle and began to turn it, but stopped for a moment, saying, "Soooo, it's a work in progress...but we've been having so much fun, and I think we could keep building on that..."she opened the door.