Sailing His Ship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our little debauchery dungeon..."

Charley glanced around the room. It was dimly lit and painted dark. There was a swivel hanging from the ceiling, and some eye bolts drilled into the wall. There was a leather padded wooden bench that looked somewhat like a massage table, with a few leather straps dangling from it. Off to the side, there was a cabinet that was closed and locked.

"Ooo, this could be fun."

"That was my thought. I had this space that wasn't being used, and that's a shame, so I figured we could make use of it. We could keep adding on whatever we like. Do you like the idea?"

"I think it's a great idea."

"Wonderful. Well, I guess aside from gardening, that's something else I could use help with."

"You're going to put me to work, eh? A boss in and out of the office."

"Already am," she chuckled.

"Can't deny that."

"Not when you're wearing these," she snapped the bad of the underwear, "and these..." her hands ran down the stockings and back up. "We may have to come back down in a few more minutes, but I'd like a drink or two more."

They went up and she poured herself another glass of wine. He grabbed another beer. She slipped away too one bathroom and him the other. When they returned she was topless underneath her silk robe, matching his.

"I wonder if our friend Matt has finished his shift." Sabine raised an eyebrow.

Pulling out her phone, she sent him a message, "Did you survive your shift? I bet your cock has been aching and tight in those pants the whole day."

Then she stepped closer to Charley giving him a peck on the cheek. Her phone buzzed within seconds.

"Finally off! What a long day. It has been, you got me pretty excited."

She held her phone out and took a picture of her body neck down too her thighs, letting one of her breasts peek out from the robe. Then sent it to Matthew.

"I like knowing I kept your cock raging all day."

Sabine looked at Charley, "Matthew's dick has been hard all day, lover." She reached over and cupped Charley's package, his dick currently soft. "Unlike yours which just keeps shriveling up on me." She began kneading his balls through the fabric.

Her phone buzzed. "You are so hot!" Matthew had responded.

"My partner and I were just discussing your hard cock. Have you ever been with a couple, or a man, Matthew?" She was curious how Matthew felt about the whole situation.

"I beat off with a friend when I was younger, but otherwise, this whole kind of thing is new to me."

Sabine ran her fingers down Charley's member, outlining the edges as it thickened in it's frilly chamber. A little damp spot soaking through. "I think Matthew is going to have fun with you, baby." She gave it a slap. Then she took a picture of his crotch

Then she went back to texting on her phone. "Mmm, I'm going to have a good time with you. Does it make your cock jump seeing my little sissy in her panties, all tucked in, knowing that it makes her drip thinking about me teasing you and getting your big cock all hard?"

Her hand started stroking Charley in the panties, his cock now hard. It was straining against it's confines, she took another picture of his package.

"I won't lie, it's kind of a weird thing to me. But yes, it also kind of turns me on." Matthew responded.

She sent the first picture, when his cock was still soft. A second later she sent the one she had just taken, the stockings visible in the picture.

"You see that little sissy clit...it got all hard because she was thinking about how a cock like yours would stretch my pussy so much more. Her little thing can't even break free of those panties. I bet yours wouldn't even fit in there." She texted Matthew.

She held her phone so that Charley could see everything, and despite feeling humiliated and belittled, it just made his dick spew that much more precum through the panties. She wiped it up with her finger, and fed it to him. "Tomorrow night you're going to eat so much cum, lover."

Her phone buzzed. "So is 'she' gay? I'm just..kind of trying to understand." Matthew asked.

"No, she's not gay... probably bi, but she's just confused and is my little plaything. No matter how much she wants to think she's a man, she let's me dress her up in panties and gets all worked up when I fuck her and pound her face with a dildo. You want to see? Does that turn you on?" She responded

"It kinda does. And yes." He responded

She sent the pictures of Charley taking a dildo from both ends. "Look at that the cum hungry little bitch. Can you imagine him getting your cock all hard and wet to pound my tight little pussy? Or him beating his little dicklet while he watches me moan and ride your impressive tool? I hope that gets you going because my pussy is so fucking wet."

"Fuck you are bad."

"I bet his tight little boy pussy would squeeze all the cum out of you..."

"This is so hot, but it feels so wrong..."

"Don't worry, he's reading these with me, and despite his brain protesting his panties just keep getting more and more soaked."

A big wet spot he engulfed the front of Charley's panties.

"Now, just to be clear, if you intend on playing," she texted, "he is my partner and my lover. So what we are doing with you is just for fun. I hope you're okay with that. I also hope you understand, this must be completely discreet."

"Completely understand. I would prefer it that way. " Matthew texted back.

"Perfect," Sabine replied.

Looking up at Charley, who was lost in all the thoughts that had come with the texts, Sabine said, "You know what, change of plans...come with me to the bedroom. We can save downstairs for tomorrow night."

He followed.

She pushed him on the bed, pulled down his panties, ravenous, and filled with desire. She then shoved them in his mouth, and pushed his robe away from his chest. She removed her own robe and panties. She placed her phone upright in the dresser and hit record. Climbing on top of him she guided Charley's dick in her soaking pussy, and began riding him like a banshee, circling her hand over her clit as she did. There was nothing slow, gentle, or romantic about it. She simply rode his throbbing cock like her life depended on it, bouncing for a moment, then grinding against him.

"Fuck yes Charley....oh my fucking god, pound that little pussy..."

"Mmmphhh" Charley's muffled moans, gagged by the pink, filly, precum soaked panties.

She pushed her fingers into his mouth shoving the panties further so they filled it. Then slapped him across the face. Her hand clutching his throat and squeezing.

"That's it baby, you like that tight little hole. That's your little cunt baby. You own that little slit....fuck yes....oh my fucking ...oooohh, I want to do sooo many bad things too you and with you...but right now I just want this fucking pole so bad...." Gasps and moans riddled her words. At this point she was flat out yelling.

"Fuck baby, are you going to fill me with your fucking cum. You want to give it to me don't you. Just blast your load until it overflows out my fucking pussy lips and down your cock, pooling on your tummy. Is that what you want?" She slapped his face again before proceeding to slightly choke him. "Fuck that tight little cum hungry pussy baby...."

Her body began convulsing, and twitching, every muscle in her core tightening in rhythm, "oh fuck..I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming so hard, she said as she reached back and pressed her two fingers into his assholeand curled them upward, pressing the fire button deep inside him.

A torrent of subdued sounds of pleasure tried to break free from their panty stuffed gag, as wave after wave of ecstasy and semen filled her, dripped out of her, her hips bucking, his body spasming, and then the wave broke. She just sat there for a moment, feeling weak, and spent, and then hunched over and rolled off of Charley, leaving a massive puddle of their cum on his waist.

"That was so fucking good Charley," she said catching her breath. "You're we're so fucking good."

"Mmm-mmph," reminded her to remove the panties from his mouth.

She leaned in and kissed him deeply, looked in his eyes, "You are absolutely what I needed in my life."

She wiped him off with a towel, and took a deep breath, then wrapped herself around him, and both faded into a very restful slumber.