Sailing into Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
The sailing instructor gives the Asian wife a private lesson.
3.5k words
4.31
10.9k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day after I watched my crew take turns with Sabrina on the little rubber boat. I was very keen to give Sabrina her private 'sailing' lesson, and obviously so was she because they turned up at 10 o'clock, just as we had agreed on.

"Kevin," I said to her husband, "Scott will take you out on one of the catamarans. I'll give Sabrina a few more lessons on the basics on land. I think that will help her avoid troubles in the future."

He agreed and Scott reluctantly sailed out with Kevin, looking back at Sabrina knowing that he was going to miss out on the fun today. I posted Zack to keep watch from the dock as I led Sabrina into the boat shed, locking the door behind me.

She looked around at all the paraphernalia in the shed -- pulleys, spare sails and hulls, rigging and tools, lit from the shafts of light from the small windows near the roofline of the shed.

"Do I have to learn about all this equipment to be good at sailing?" she asked.

"I saw your skills with Zack and Scott out on the water yesterday. Technique is always more important than equipment," I said. But then my eyes say some rope in a loose pile on the ground. "But...all good sailors need to tie a good knot."

I picked up the softest length rope and asked her to hold out her hands. I gently wound the rope around her wrists, explaining the loops before I tightened the final knot. I tugged on the ends of the rope.

"This is called a Handcuff Knot. See, nice and tight. We really don't use it much for sailing, but you can see it does have its uses. But a good sailor also needs to know how to untie knots too."

I moved around her behind her and undid the knot on her bikini top. I peered over her shoulders at those magnificent, perky breasts popping out as I slid the top down her arms. First, cupping the soft tits in my hands, then shifting my attention to her nipples, gently tweaking and pulling them. I nuzzled her neck and listened to her soft moans. Before long, her legs buckled slightly and I gently supported her before pushing her onto her knees.

Walking in front of her, I unzipped my pants and presented my rock-hard cock to her. Tied at the wrist as she was, she took my shaft in both her hands and guided it into her pretty mouth. She swirled her tongue over my cockhead as the worked her soft lips and hands up and down my shaft, her wedding ring glinting in the reflects rays of light in the boatshed. I don't know what was better, watch her cute face as she gobbled my dong, or the feeling of her mouth expertly do its work. No wonder Zack and Scott couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces yesterday.

"Fuck, you are soooo good at this," I said out loud without even thinking about it.

She opened her beautiful brown eyes and looked up at me. While keeping her mouth wrapped around my schlong, she managed an "Mmmm hmmm" while nodding gently as if she knew exactly what a good little cocksucker she was. After that short pause, she resumed her blowjob with renewed vigor.

I ran my fingers through her long black hair as she continued, watching her pert tits bounce as her head bobbed back and forth. The combination of this hot Asian wife on her knees and her expert moves meant that in no time at all I was on the verge of busting.

I held her head with both my hands and literally exploded into her into her waiting mouth. Her eyes opened and then widened as I filled her with wave after wave of thick cum. Even as she tried valiantly to swallow, my jizz kept pumping and a little dribbled out the side of her mouth and down her chin. She started to gag a bit on all that cum and so I let go of her head. She swallowed the rest in one big gulp.

She looked up at me again mischievously and then gently swirled her tongue around my cockhead while running her tied hands up and down my veiny shaft. I struggled to stay standing so I held onto her shoulders while letting out a little moan.

"Looks like you like the taste of cum," I managed to say after a little while.

"I do now. After your boys made me swallow for them yesterday."

"Good girl. Now it's your turn to have some fun," I said as I untied her wrists.

I led her to one of the catamarans being repaired in this shed and asked to lie down on the soft 'trampoline' section between the hulls. I asked her to stretch out one arm over her head.

"This next knot is a really useful knot called a bowline knot. To learn the knot, there is a little poem about bunny going around a tree and going down a rabbit hole...but it might be easier if I just show you."

I secured the outstretched wrist to the crossbar at the front of the trampoline.

"Sorry, I went a bit quickly. Maybe I should show you again."

I guided her other hand to the metal crossbar of the catamaran and tied that one down too making a show to teaching her the knot. I then laid her on her back and stretching her other arm in the other direction above her head, I fastened this one to the crossbar too. She tilted her head to look at each of her bound wrists and then looked at me and asked, "What are you doing?"

"You see Sabrina, sometimes you have to tie thing down to make sure they don't move too much. For example, when this happens..."

I bent over and kissed one of her lovely nipples, then flicking it with my tongue. She giggled a bit and wriggles a bit, but the ropes held her fast. I turned my attention to the other nipple, sucking and licking it, causing her to strain some more against the bonds.

"There. When you have a precious piece of cargo on your boat, you must make sure you secure it if you don't want it to move about too much. Let's try something a bit more, um, fun."

I went back to sucking and fondling her tits. While continuing to tweak her now engorged nipples with my fingers, I slowly moved my kisses to the center of the chest, down her belly and ending up at the top of her bikini bottom. I paused before kissing her through the fabric of the bikini. Slowly moving my hands down her slim body, I undid the strings on both sides of the bikini, peeling them off and revealing her smooth, shaved pussy.

"I hope you washed well yourself after your play session with Zack and Scott yesterday."

"Yes, I had to. There was so much leaking out and I had to wash it all away."

Reassured by this, I sniffed her glorious opening. It smelled so sweet I just had to kiss those lovely pink lips. She tasted even better, her juices already flowing copiously out of her. I enthusiastically licked it all up, darting my tongue in and out of her pussy, which caused her to moan out loud and writhe slightly.

I moved my licking upwards towards her clit. At the same time, I reached into my pocket and took out a small butt plug that I had prepared. While still lavishing attention on her little love button, I inserted one finger into her vagina. It was sopping wet, so I pulled my finger out and put the butt plug into her pussy. With her wetness, she did not even notice the difference and I made sure it was nice and lubricated with her juices.

I removed the plug and replaced it with my finger again, this time arching it up, looking for her G-spot. A sudden squeal and bucking of her hips told me the instant I brushed up against the magic place deep in her pussy, so I redoubled the flicking of my tongue on her now swelling clit.

Her moans were getting louder now and so I rubbed my finger against her G-spot and swirled my tongue hard on her clit. When she started yelling "Yes! Yes!" I knew I had to move fast. I positioned the lubed-up butt plug between her ass cheeks looking for the opening. As soon the tip found its mark, I slowly but firmly pressed it in just as she was ready to orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm cu.....What?! What are you doin...? Ahhh, ahhh AHHHHH!"

She climaxed from the simultaneous assault on her clit, G-spot and the backdoor invader which was now pushed to the hilt inside her. She was really bucking now on my mouth and I knew I had to be a bit more gentle so I lightened up her bit, feeling the spasms wrack through her body as my fingers and tongue continued their work. The whole catamaran rocked slightly.

Her incomprehensible grunts and moans softened when I slowed down. I stopped kissing her pussy and just leisurely slid my finger in and out, watching her face as she gradually recovered her senses.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. But...why...did you do that?" Sabrina asked, haltingly

"It is a special treat I save for the naughtiest girls I meet, and you sure are naughty."

She blushed. "Only yesterday. I never did anything like that before...and today I guess."

"Well, I am not done with you yet," I said, also thinking that Zack might want another round with her today.

In any case, hearing her cum so hard had made me hard again too. I got up and stripped off. I propped up her butt with a few folded-up towels until her dripping box presented itself to me. Spreading her buttery soft thighs wide apart, I positioned my throbbing member at her entrance, teasing her by rubbing back and forth, dipping in slightly, but then out again. I did this until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please...please fuck me," she said softly.

"Sorry," I said back. "I can't hear you."

"Fuck me," she said a little louder.

"I know you can do better than that."

She opened her eyes and stared straight at me and said loudly "Fuck...me!"

Having teased her enough, I firmly slid my raging hard-on into her welcoming pussy. It felt as good as I imagined, so warm and wet and tight. Just as satisfying as the moan she let out as she flung her head back in reaction to being suddenly penetrated deeply.

I felt her relaxing before I started to thrust hard into her, pushing her into the soft webbing of the catamaran. Her pussy was so tight and wet, just as wonderful as I imagined.

"Do you like having both of your holes filled?"

"Oh my god, yes! You are so big, and that...that thing put inside makes me so full."

I started to pump rhythmically, slowly at first, then harder and faster. The combination of her pretty face contorted in ecstasy, the loud moans accompanying each stroke and most of all the moist tight snatch squeezing my shaft was getting too much and I knew I was ready to blow my load.

"Ugh, I'm cumming. Do you want it inside?"

"Yes, yes! Inside me."

I could hardly believe that this demure-looking Asian woman was begging a stranger to cum inside her while her husband was out on the water not too far away. But I obliged, of course, forcing my cock as deep into her as I could before I exploded directly into her womb, grunting as I did so. I felt Sabrina writhe underneath me as she wrapped her feet behind my back, as if trying to drain as much of my seed into her as possible.

I collapsed onto her as my dong spasmed a few more times. I felt her nuzzling my neck.

"Mmmmm, you bad man. You make me so naughty," she cooed.

"I am not done with you yet. But first, I need to look after my workers."

"Do you mean..." she said, her eyes widening, realizing that she was going to please more than one man again today.

"Yes, Zack has been hard at work making sure your hubby doesn't disturb us. I think he needs a reward too."

"Zack made me swallow him yesterday. Also made me naughty."

"I am beginning to think you are the naughty one. We are not making you do anything."

She winked at me with a sly grin. "Don't tell my husband that."

After untying her I got dressed. I unlocked the door to the boatshed, stepped outside and found Zack looking out to sea through the binoculars I had used yesterday to view the spit-roasting Zack and Scott had treated Sabrina to. I tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey, boss. Scott is keeping hubby busy."

He pointed way out to sea and I could hardly make out the dot on the horizon.

"That means it's your turn with the lovely Sabrina," I said.

"Oh man, does that mean I get sloppy seconds again?"

"It's your choice. Personally, I wouldn't pass up any opportunity with that little vixen."

Zack looked at me briefly, and without another word he rushed into the boatshed and promptly locked the door behind him. I took up the binoculars and could just make out the sailboat that Scott and the hapless Kevin were on. Soon, the sound of slapping flesh along with the squeals and moans from Sabrina confirmed to me that Zack and Sabrina were having fun together.

As I looked at the little catamaran bobbing on the horizon, I wondered if Kevin knew what sort of woman he was married to. Whether he was so into vanilla sex that he was what drove Sabrina to this debauchery on her tropical getaway? What would he think if he knew what she was getting up to? Oh well, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, I figured.

Still, any such thoughts were soon overwhelmed by the noises I could hear faintly from the boathouse, not to mention my own desire to get back with sweet Sabrina. So it was a great relief that Zack soon opened the door to the boathouse and came over to me.

"Hey boss, would you believe she is asking for you again? She is fricking insatiable."

Not wanting to waste the last opportunity before Scott brought her hubby back in, I hurried back to Sabrina. She was lying face down and panting on the catamaran, copious amounts of cum oozing out of her pussy, but butt plug still in place.

"I hear you are ready for more," I said to her, and she nodded weakly. "That's good, because I certainly I am. Did Zack teach you more about sailing knots?"

"No. But I think you are the one who like to tie me up."

"Only if you like it," I replied. She was a delectable dish, whether bound or not.

"Yes, I think I like it," Sabrina said, hesitatingly.

I guided up and towards one of the tables. There was a lot of mess on it, but I brushed it all aside. What was left was a big metal vice on the far end. I turned her to face the table and bent her over, directly her arms until they were outstretched toward the vice. Grabbing a fine rope, I strode opposite her.

"So now I am going to show you another very useful knot."

I firmly looped the rope round her tiny wrists and onto the vice until she was steadfastly tied down. Walking back behind her, I admired the view. This petite Asian beauty was bent over the table, arms outstretched and restrained, her pert but round rear end presented to me. The butt plug was still in place and her swollen pussy was now leaking copious amounts of the mixed spunk of two men. It glistened as it ran down the insides of her soft, smooth thighs.

"And now that you are all helplessly tied up, I can do whatever I want," I whispered in her ear.

She shivered as I touched her clit, gently massaging it while feeling the slick fluid oozing around it. I then took hold of the butt plug, gently tweaking and twisting it as I extracted it from her ass. She let lout a soft groan as I did so. While continuing to massage fondle her clit with one hand, I applied liberal amounts of lube onto my cock with my other hand. I repositioned myself directly behind her and rested my cockhead onto her ass. Instinctively knowing what was about to happen, she turned her face towards me, eyes wide with alarm.

"No, not there! I've never done that before!"

"Don't worry, I will be gentle. Just relax and it won't hurt," I tried to reassure her. Then I had another thought. "Actually, it might help if you bite down on this."

I reached over for discarded bikini bottom, then offered it to her. She looked up at me unconvinced, but then opened her mouth. I stuffed some of it into her mouth and she bit on it. Like the trooper she was proving to be, she faced forward again, bracing herself for the inevitable anal assault.

I rested the head of my cock on her asshole again and pressed lightly. She clenched against me, like every woman does the first time. I patiently waited for her to relax before pressing a little harder. Again, she tensed up and I knew to go slowly, pushing just slightly harder each time...until finally...POP! The head finally entered her ass. She let out a muffled squeal as she felt her last sanctum being invaded. Again, I stopped to take in the view, my shaft wedged between her firm, round butt cheeks.

Slowly, steadily, I pressed forward, each inch accompanied by the moans and whimpering as her anal virginity was being taken. Her hand writhed against the ropes that held her fast. Finally, I was buried to the hilt, enjoying the tightness. I let her get used having someone up her rear end before I started thrusting, being careful to be gentler going in than out. Each stroke brought forth more stifled groans from her as she struggled against the makeshift gag.

Grabbing her hips tightly, I increased my speed on the chocolate highway and her vocalizations became louder, until with some effort she spat out the bikini from her mouth.

"Please. Cum soon! You are too big in there, please cum!!" she pleaded.

Luckily for her, I was also nearing completion. But as a finale, I reached around with one hand started playing with her clit again while continuing to ram her ass.

"You want it don't you? You want me to cum inside your married ass."

"Yes, yes, oh yes! Do it, do it quickly!" she screamed it so loudly I was afraid the people on the nearby beach would hear.

After just a couple more strokes, I emptied my balls into her again, this time deep into her bowels. I continued to flick her love button, which seemed to work as she climaxed too, moaning loudly, her sphincter clamping down rhythmically on my shaft.

As the final pulses injected the last of my sperm in her butt, I collapsed on top of her and hugged her, one hand squeezing a breast, the other still making small swirls on her clit. Panting hard, she turned her face towards me and we kissed gently.

"You are a bad girl," I teased.

"Only for you. You are a bad man, and you made me into a naughty girl. You are all bad men!"

Still in reverie, we didn't even notice Zack opening the door and coming in.

"Everything OK? You 2 were getting pretty loud...oh, I see," he said as he watched me exiting Sabrina's backdoor. "Anyway boss, Scott is on his way back in. Unless you want a jealous husband on your hands, you better get decent."

Zack helped me free Sabrina's wrists and find her bikini top. I handed Sabrina a towel to clean up the copious spunk now leaking out of both her holes and then we hurriedly go dressed. Before we went outside again, I whispered to her "Maybe you should surprise your husband tonight and let him fuck your ass. You seemed to like it."

We went back outside just as Scott came ashore with Kevin.

"Hey honey, Scott taught me so much!" Kevin said enthusiastically to Sabrina as he came ashore. "How about you?"

"Oh yes, dear. They taught me so many new things! All about knots and...and other things. It was very enjoyable."

Very enjoyable indeed. Having enjoyed her three ways, I sent Sabrina back to her unsuspecting husband. I again watched her walk away, her swaying ass as cute as ever in the bikini. Understandably, though, she was walking a bit funny. I wondered when their vacation on the island would end but I sure hoped to bump into her again before they left.