Sailor Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott looked wild-eyed around him. She'd seen him. Seen him like this. Fuck! Why hadn't he covered his face!

He screwed his eyes shut and tried to remember the car. Had it sported a dashboard cam? Anything that could have recorded him? He hadn't seen it until too late, and his overactive imagination was now envisioning a possibly non-existent dashboard cam. Did she now possess definitive prove of his sissyness, something to show those who were disbelieving of her story of what she'd seen out in the countryside?

Scott hesitated. He had to quit, right? His mind raced. Of course, the stranger had the video, and there may not have been a webcam. The driver could have called the police, but they wouldn't respond unless she'd said he was naked and causing a disturbance.

He looked back at the box. Damn it! He swore openly, and then resumed the tugging at his boot. With even greater urgency he forced the offending item off, and then threw it at the ground. Then turning his attention to the stockings, he practically ripped the items off before standing, closing his eyes tight, and pleading for mercy from whichever deities he may now have caught the attention of. Grasping the panties on either side, he trembled, paused, had one foot metaphorically dangling at the first step on a perilous new journey, and then groaned as he pulled the pink girly panties down to his knees, and then let them drop to his ankles.

Kicking them off, he now stood completely naked, exposed and vulnerable in an open area where at any moment yet another driver could come by. One who may not drive off as quickly as the woman did.

Lost in a daze, he now gathered up all of the clothing he'd worn, almost nostalgic for the good old days of five minutes ago when he'd been dressed like Sailor Moon. He had no idea what costume awaited him in the box, and hadn't dared trying to take a peek in case the stranger would somehow find out. Maybe he was watching this entire little act play out. That was not a reassuring thought for Scott, stark naked as he was.

Having finally deposited all of the clothes back in the box, his hands grabbed at the plastic bag that contained his next outfit and eagerly opened it, hoping for anything that would protect and cover his most vulnerable and exposed parts.

His mouth dropped open at the sight of what came out of the bag, which wasn't much. In fact, there were only two items, and neither of them held much promise. One item was a bright red thong, and as he held it up, he realised that if he had any kind of erection, his cock would most likely burst out of the confining material. At the back, it was thin and would expose his ass cheeks entirely. The second item would have perfectly complemented the first item if only he'd been a woman. However, as a man he would normally have had little need for the bright red satin bra that had been provided for him.

Even mid groan at his predicament though, Scott looked down and silently cursed as he saw at how stiff his manhood was right now. Don't get turned on by this, he admonished himself. Still, even as he helplessly looked at the bra and panties, he could feel the fight between desire and humiliation well up inside.

Standing completely naked in a public rest area was not a good idea though, and his brain was no longer processing possible options but lost to the inevitability of what was going to happen next. He quickly prioritised getting the panties on, and had to somewhat uncomfortably squash his balls and penis into the small amount of coverage provided by the undergarment. He wouldn't be able to move freely without some serious exposure. The back of the panties disappeared into his butt and he could feel the thin material ride up into his ass in a way that only seemed to accentuate his vulnerability.

Then came the bra. He held up in up two different ways, trying to work out how to put it on, his confused mind not working at anything even close to full speed. After three false starts, he managed to get his arms through the right holes and, with some grunting and swearing an twisting, managed to hook the back of the bra so that it held its place. So dressed, he then returned to picnic seat and hurriedly pulled on the boots. At least they were somewhat easier to put on now than they had been to take off, and in a matter of moments, he was standing up, red knee-high boots colour-matched seamlessly with his lacy satin panties and bra set.

He knew how ridiculous and sissy he must look right now, and he shook his head in disbelief that he could possibly look even more sissy than he had in the Sailor Moon outfit, a claim he would have hotly disputed only minutes ago.

Inevitability was piling on to inevitability though, and with only a few seconds pause for thought, he deposited his phone, wallet and keys in the lock box, and closed the lid. Grasping the padlock, he was now only one small movement away from locking the box and all of his gear away, with no possibility of retrieving it under his own power.

He wondered idly whether there was still another way out of this, when his reverie was interrupted by the sound of a click. His hands, unbidden, had forced the cold metal of the smooth padlock shackle into the locking mechanism and removed all other considerations. His fate was now sealed.

He closed his eyes for what felt like the twentieth time, and took a couple of deep breathes. Then, opening his eyes and his ears strained for the sounds of oncoming cars, he heard the familiar sound of tyre on gravel. Another driver was pulling into the rest area! The car wasn't yet in sight, but would surely be so in only a few seconds.

Scott's mind jumped at the possibilities. Maybe it was the stranger? Maybe it was just a random stranger? Either way, he wasn't going to wait to find out. The note had talked of a path off the main rest area, into the woods. Since he was supposed to go down the path anyway, there was no time like the present to start the journey!

Scott hobbled off, restrained from breaking out into a full sprint by the effects of the heels on his boots. How the fuck did women run in these?!

Mercifully, the path was barely ten meters away and the car pulling into the rest area must have slowed right down as he could hear it rounding the corner into the main area when he only had three or four metres to go. His practically bare ass was on full display and the bra strap across his back would be essentially the only thing other than the boots that the driver would see. Scott dashed as fast as he could along the tree line and then ducked into the wooded path, not daring to look behind him as he hurried on, trying to put as much distance between himself and the open area as humanly possible. Fear competed with a strange mix of exhilaration and anticipation in his mind, and his body visibly shook as he stumbled on, further and further away from his car, the lock box, the picnic table and whoever had just driven up.

****

The path into the woods had no forks, and it wasn't long before Scott stumbled out into a glade, bathed in sunlight but otherwise silent apart from the bird calls and the occasional rustle of a small woodland creature. Each noise made Scott flinch though, and he was distracted enough that it was a solid three minutes of dumbly standing in the middle of the grassy glade before he spotted the metal restraints hanging from a large branch off a tree right on the clearing's edge.

He wondered if whoever had pulled into the rest area would follow him. Could it even have been the stranger? Scott looked back down the path but saw no movement, and slowly began to let some of the tension seep from this nerve-wracked muscles.

He then eyed the restraints. The instructions had not suffered from ambiguity, and Scott sighed as he cautiously walked over to where the handcuffs hung down. If he secured his hands in the handcuffs, the height of the branch and the length of the restraints would ensure his arms were hoisted over his head, and the branch arced up so that he wouldn't be able to get the handcuffs off the branch by walking them forward. He'd be well and truely stuck.

"Wasn't he already though?" Scott thought. His keys, wallet and phone were back in a locked box in the rest area, and he had absolutely no way of getting into that box. He was at the mercy of the stranger with the key. Scott would need to see this through.

Sighing, he reached up and cuffed one hand to a cuff and then twisted around to face the glade and the path. He sincerely hoped that the person who had pulled into the rest area wasn't some random passerby, and if indeed they were, that they had no desire for a short walk to stretch their legs...

With a grunt, he twisted and managed to get his second hand in the second cuff. Moments later, a loud sharp click echoed through the clearing and resulted in a loud gulp coming from Scott. He tugged experimentally at the cuffs, and quickly confirmed that he was well and truely bound. Arms up high, body dressed up in a ridiculous and feminine bra and panties outfit, Scott would now have no ability to hide from whoever came up the path. Shivering, he waited for fate to reveal who that might be.

Time seemed to drag on for a while, and Scott's perilous predicament was beginning to play tricks on his mind. Was anyone coming? Had he just managed to get himself cuffed to a tree, unable to escape, only to be left here for hours, maybe even days until someone, anyone stumbled upon him? Did anyone ever really come here? The glade was nice enough, but hardly big enough to merit a special trip, and the only view on offer was of trees. There was no shortage of views of trees around these parts.

Scott was beginning to seriously question whether he was ever going to be found, and was twisting uselessly at the handcuffs and the unforgiving branch, when he heard footsteps. He froze. Now fate was going to finally reveal her hand.

Half-expecting the stranger to emerge from the path into the glade, Scott instead found himself looking on in shock as a medium-sized blond-haired man hobbled into the glade. The man was dressed in a lacy white bra and panties set with a purple flower pattern, and carried his own cuffs with him.

The man also looked back at Scott, both in suspicion and fear. The newcomer was wearing pink sparkly heels, and stopped at the edge, silently sizing up Scott, before wordlessly shuffling over to a tree next to Scott and began to secure himself to a high branch.

Scott looked on as the blond stranger worked away at locking himself in, and it was only as the man clicked in his second hand that Scott finally spoke up.

"Umm... did you get an email from someone too?"

The man finally looked at Scott and then nodded. "Yes. He was very clear in his instructions."

The fact that the other man was dressed much like Scott made it both less embarrassing and more embarrassing at the same time. Less embarrassing as the man looked so submissive that Scott didn't feel out of place or inferior in comparison to this newcomer. More embarrassing because his new blonde companion gave him an inescapable reminder and vision of how Scott himself would look to anyone else who came down the path.

Barely a word was shared between the two men as they both stood, arms extended, secured to their respective trees, waiting in bra and panties for a stranger neither knew much about. From the few words that were uttered, Scott learnt that the man's name was Robert and that he'd received similar instructions to arrive at the rest stop in car, strip, dress up like this, and leave everything he had behind at the rest stop. Besides a couple of small differences - Robert was told where to find another lock box in the trees by the rest area and bring a pair of handcuffs in that box with him as he walked to the glade - Scott reflected on the fact that it was like listening to his own story.

Robert also confirmed that he'd been the one who had driven up as Scott had made his hurried exit out of the rest area, and that he'd been very surprised to see someone who was clearly a male dashing away in red panties and bra. Scott had blushed hard at that, and hadn't responded for a few minutes, lost in his own private world of embarrassment. He was finally about to speak again when the recognisable sound of footsteps once again came from down the path.

Both Scott and Robert looked up, faces full of both anticipation and dread. Neither tried to squirm or turn away. Experiments over the past five to ten minutes had fully driven home the point that the men were going absolutely nowhere without external assistance. Someone was going to have to see them like this. As the footsteps intensified, Scott licked his lips and then looked down. At the thought of what was finally going to happen, his cock was stiff and straining against the material of the panties. With his hands bound over his head, Scott had no chance of stuffing his manhood back inside the panties if his cock worked it's way loose, and he tried to mentally talk himself down from an erection, to no effect.

The stranger stepped into view and didn't even break stride to take in the two bound men, as he walked authoritatively to the middle of the clearing. When he reached the middle, he stood calmly and finally looked at each man in turn, first Scott and then Robert. The stranger was just as Scott remembered him from the warehouse. He'd wondered if his imagination might have since added an extra inch to his height or an extra definition to his muscles, but indeed the stranger was the same large, tall caucasian man, jet black hair and brown eyes, clean cut and with a strong athletic body that he'd faced two weeks ago. His expression radiated the exact same confidence and dominance that Scott had seen in his dreams over the past fortnight, and the stranger seemed to be working to his own schedule as he ambled over to the two hapless sissies, and checked their restraints. Satisfied that neither man was going anyway, the stranger turned easily on his heels - wearing proper sensible men's shoes as he was - and made his way back to the middle.

It was only when he was fully settled that he finally spoke.

"Either of you can go at any time. You merely need to say the word 'Stop' and this stops. You get your keys back, your wallet back, your phone back and your outfit back. You leave in your car, and I will never talk to you again. However, I will decide what happens to the video and photos I have, and you will have absolutely no say over that whatsoever."

Both men blanched at that thought. "You'll... you'll post them?" Robert asked meekly

The stranger shrugged. "Probably not to be honest. But you won't know that for sure. You don't get to use that though as your excuse for not stopping this. Know that this is what you actually secretly want. You could make this stop, but one of you will choose not to. Know that this means you are truely a sissy boy and that you've secretly craved for what I can provide. You won't make it stop because no matter how much you protest and squirm and whine, you don't really want it to stop."

The words were like a slap across Scott's face, and a moment of rebelliousness almost caused him to "order" the stranger to stop it immediately, but the words died on his lips, and he closed his mouth silently.

The stranger continued. "However, for one of you our journey will permanently end today. I only have the patience to handle one sissy, so one of you will be rejected, and one of you will be accepted."

Robert and Scott both looked at each other wordlessly, wondering what that meant.

"To make some sport of it though, I'm going to leave it up to you to decide who is accepted and who is rejected. Once again, whoever is rejected forfeits all rights to have any say in what happens to their video and photos."

A groan escaped Robert's lips, and Scott had to bite his tongue to stop himself from revealing his own misgivings too.

"So," the stranger continued, "you will compete against each other in three rounds. Win two rounds and you will be my silly little sissy boy. Your photos and videos will remain private. Lose two rounds, and you are nothing to me. Your photos and videos will be deleted or published at my whim, and I will not tell you how or when I make that decision."

Both men nodded glumly, and Scott keenly felt the perilous predicament he'd managed to land himself in. Bound and in panties and bra though, he had no agency in affecting the boundaries of what was about to happen.

"And since you're both silly little sissy boys with soft sissy asses, I think we'll make the first contest a contest of stamina..."

Scott frowned, wondering exactly what that could mean. It was at that point that he realised that the stranger had brought a small bag with him. In the intense experience of being exposed to this fine specimen of masculinity while wearing such womanly clothing, Scott had completely missed the bag. Now he focussed on it though, and his eyes went as wide as saucepans as the man retrieved a large paddle from it.

Waving it in front of them, the stranger seemed amused as both men's eyes locked on the paddle and followed it's movement with intense interest, bordering on dread. He waved it back and forth, dragging their gazes with it, and then laughed.

"You will each receive ten spanks of the paddle." The man smacked the paddle into his other hand, and the meaty sound it made caused both men to wince. "If you can't handle another spank, then you need to say 'my soft sissy ass can't take any more!' and you will lose the round. If you both survive ten spanks, then we will go another round, and another round, and another round, until one of you caves..."

Robert gulped hard, and Scott was already clenching his butt cheeks involuntarily at the thought of what was to come.

The stranger didn't even bother to ask if either man had any questions, or check that the men understood. Instead, he marched over to Scott, paused, and then walked slowly around the bound man, his eyes running over his exposed ad helpless body, before lingering on his thong-clad backside. Scott closed his eyes.

"Just to make this interesting of course..." the stranger said, "let's do some re-arrangement shall we?" Without any warning at all, the stranger reached behind Scott, grabbed his thong panties, and pulled up hard. Scott yelped in surprise as the thong material dug into his bottom, and his cock flopped out of the front of the underwear as the wedge caused the panties to bunch up.

Scott squirmed as the wedgie rode up even further, and he tried to lift his feet up to give his ass some relief. He couldn't lift it up enough though, and was standing on his tip-toes, groaning at the violation of his ass, when he felt his bra hooks be undone. For a split second confusion reigned in Scott's mind, before he realised what the stranger intended to do. Hooking the back of the panties through the bra, he then hooked the break back on and let Scott's top maintain the wedgie and free the man up to step back and inspect his handiwork. Seemingly pleased, the stranger stepped up so he was right behind Scott, his muscular athletic masculine boy pressed up against his back. Then, reaching around, he mercilessly grabbed at Scott's cock and played with it, laughing as it flopped about. Whacking it from side to side, Scott tried to twist and turn out of the way, but there was simply no escaping the man's teasing hands. Smacking it playfully left and right, and then up and down, he'd then grab Scott's balls and give a quick squeeze - eliciting a squeal from Scott - before letting go and stepping back.

"My God, you've got a tiny cock." The man said. It was the matter-of-fact tone that dug into Scott the most. Leaving Scott to the mercies of the wedgie, the stranger quickly made his way over to Robert, who must have known what was in his future as he whimpered as the stranger stepped behind him. With the same strong hands, the stranger rearranged Robert's white-and-purple thong panties into a massive wedgie, and similarly connected the back of the panties to the bra so that the wedgie would stay in position. Moaning, Robert then found his manhood played with, slapped about just as Scott's had been. Scott watched on, gritting his teeth and trying to distract himself from his own discomfort.