Sailor Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face was now a beetroot red and his aching sore backside only a few shades lighter. He trudged over to the stranger's vehicle. He stood mutely by the passenger side door and waited for the stranger to unlock the truck, head down in full submission. The cool air brushed against his skin, send tingles down his spine while also causing him to occasionally wince as it rippled across his thoroughly spanked bottom.

As he stood by the vehicle, the hope of getting into the truck and having some semblance of cover competed with the troubling thought that sitting down right now could prove somewhat problematic, given his derriere was still loudly protesting in his mind about the treatment that had just been dished out.

Robert was similarly standing meekly by the door, and Scott occasionally cast a furtive look in his direction, however the other sissy wasn't returning his glances and was staring wide-eyed at the ground, his own bottom the same shade as Scott's.

As the seconds ticked by though, he realised that the door wasn't opening and wasn't going to open any time in the near future. Instead, the stranger was busy unloading the quad bike from the back of the truck, guiding it down the small ramps that had folded down from the back, and checking the wheels and engine before grunting in satisfaction. He looked at the two sissies and seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, before he hopped up on the quad back and revved the engine. Then, he drove slowly over to the sissies and hopped back down again. He walked slowly over to the two bra-and-panty clad men and casually took their leashes in his hands. He smiled at both of them, with a sardonic humour that sent a wave of fear and anticipation through Scott's body. Slowly, and while still starring at the two men, he pulled the leashes over to the quad bike and made a show of attaching each leash to a different side of the quad bike's rear end. Then he perched himself back on the quad bike and grinned at this two sissies, as they both now looked up at him, their mouths hinging open as each seemed to come to the same realisation.

"So," the stranger said, "you are tied - figuratively and literally - at one point each. Time for match point." He idly gestured down the gravel road to where the rest area rejoined the state highway, around a bend in the trees.

"I'm going to ride this quad bike slowly down to the highway, and then take a scenic journey along the verge next to the road." He cocked his head to one side. "Oh, don't worry, I won't get you run over, although we'll certainly be close enough for every single driver to get a full view of your sissy little asses. Who knows, maybe someone you know is on their way down the road even as I speak."

Both men turned and looked at each other in mute horror, and it only doubled Scott's searing embarrassment that he could feel his cock struggle against the material of the thong, erect in anticipation of his imminent helpless exposure. He hated that on some bizarre sub-level of his psyche, he loved this.

Scott opened his mouth to say something, but closed his mouth again after thinking better of it.

"Now, the test is really very simple," the stranger continued, in a deliberately slow drawl that put the two sissy men on edge as they keenly felt their predicament. Secured to the quad bike as they were, they'd only be able to take cover if someone drove by if the stranger permitted it, and he didn't seem to be in the mood to even vaguely consider that.

"The first silly little sissy boy to fall over or to tell me to stop the quad bike loses. The loser will be given their items back and they will never hear from me every again. The winner... well, the winner gets the ultimate prize: my continued attention and interest. Along with," he added as an after thought, "their keys, wallet, phone and outfit of course."

Scott gulped, and he could hear the other man also breathing rapidly as the possible future in front of both of them became all to vividly clear. They'd be walked down to the highway dressed only in bra and panties, their faces on full display and their red bottoms completely exposed. If they caved and gave in, then who knew what would happen to the videos and photos he already had? And if they _won_, well, that could be even worse!

The stranger gave them a few moments for the situation to really sink in, and was rewarded by the sight of both sissies visibly shaking in their boots. Then, he playfully revved the engine, took his seat properly, and slowly started out towards the main road. Scott stood stock still, not quite believing this was happening, until he felt the leash begin to tense as the quad bike pulled away. Hurriedly, he stumbled forward trying desperately not to lose his footing. The stranger was driving fast enough that they couldn't just walk, but slow enough that they didn't have to outright run. Still, in heels even a walking pace meant that concentration was required, and there was a host of other emotions and sensations that were also competing for attention.

Scott's face flushed again, as he trotted after the quad bike and realised that unless one of them caved in, they were about to be paraded next to an open road with what would be - knowing his luck - a steady stream of cars to bear witness to his bare bottom.

Beside him, Robert similarly trotted along, taking in deep breathes as a sea of emotions was evident on his face.

Scott could break first, save them the embarrassment of going out on the street, and be done with all of this. However, every time he opened his mouth to shout out for mercy, he could feel his rigid manhood and couldn't get the words out.

They were now half way to the road, and soon they'd be rounding the corner, heading down the gently sloping hill, and prancing out on to the verge with an unlimited supply of gawkers.

Scott's head swam and every step caused his heart to beat just a little faster. He could feel the sweat trickling down his face now, even though it wasn't all that warm outside. The steering burning embarrassment was warming him from inside.

He also stumbled twice, the unfamiliar heels catching on the loose stones and the uneven surface and potholes a constant threat. Squinting up, there was barely a cloud in the sky now and the blue sky and wide expanse beyond made him feel even more vulnerable and tiny.

Scott and Robert muddled on, the constant rumble of the quad bike engine now competing with the increased volume of the highway traffic, as they began to emerge from cover and saw cars zip past. It was unlikely anyone could see them right here and now, not with the speed they were travelling and the fact that the drivers would only have a second or two to look up the sloping road, however a dozen or so more steps and they would then be visible from much further down the road. At that point, they'd be well and truely spotted.

It was at that point that a mad thought seized Scott. Surely the stranger would _actually_ risk forcing them out on to the road? I mean, if someone stopped, how would we possibly explain the fact that he had two men - even if they were two sissies dressed in panties and bras - leashed to his quad bike? He'd be in just as much trouble as them! Well, legal trouble anyway. The reputational trouble Scott and Robert would be in if they were seen like this was an entirely different story all together.

Still they were dragged on. Six more steps. Scott grasped at the straw that the stranger would stop any second now. Three more steps. Scott's heart was racing at what felt like a thousand beats a minute, and every crunched step on the ground echoed in his ears. The sounds of the car engines grew louder with every second, and time seemed to stretch out like a rubber band, slowing down and then snapping forward as Scott stumbled out of control towards the source of unimaginable embarrassment.

He stopped in his tracks, barely a few steps away from where the gravel path turned a slight corner and straightened up to run parallel to the highway, allowing any cars coming out of the rest area to merge with the main traffic. Once he was a few steps further forward, cars coming in the other direction would have an unimpeded look at the strange little sissy in his bright red panties and bra, and his knee high red boots. Maybe a dozen or so more steps and then traffic from the merging direction would have a similar view of his backside. He opened his mouth to say something but only a croak emerged from between his dry lips.

The leash grew taut again as Scott instinctively pulled back, and he almost fell forward before just saving himself and regaining his balance, hurriedly breaking into a half-run to get some slack back into the leash as the quad bike continued it's inexorable journey.

Scott saw the first oncoming car - a blue sedan travelling at speed, but that nevertheless must have seen him and Robert as their appearance at the merge was greeted by a long horn burst.

Scott cringed, and his hands covered his crotch and chest, trying to hide the red panties and bra, but knowing that this wouldn't truely be possible. Dear God, the stranger was really following through on this! In fact, the stranger was now looking back at them with an expression of amusement, and Scott was moments away from frantically waving for mercy and for him to stop when he heard Robert pipe up next to him.

"Stop!" The blond-haired man gasped. "Stop, I give in!"

The engine on the Quad Bike cut immediately, and the stranger arched an eyebrow, first at Robert and then at Scott. Lazily, he leaned over the unwound the leashes from the quad bike and released them. Robert was the first to have his leash unbound, and he frantically turned and dashed back up the path the moment he had the power to do so. Scott had to endure a few more seconds, and was subjected to another loud car horn burst as this time an old white van rattled by. He swore he could hear peels of laughter emerge from the van as it passed. He closed his eyes, and then felt the leash slacken. Not needing any second invite either, he turned covered his backside with both hands, ignored the uncomfortableness of his hands on his sore spanked skin, and followed Robert ungainly up the path. Behind him, he heard the quad bike roar back into life, and he had no doubt that the stranger was following them both as well.

Scott gasped and leaned on his thighs as he tried to catch his breath, once he'd finally made it back to the picnic tables. Robert was sitting down, his head in his hands, and similarly drawing in long deep breathes. Scott wondered if he should go over and say something, but he wasn't sure what the protocol was for trying to console a man who you'd been jerking off only a few minutes ago. He still wasn't entirely sure that he'd truely "won" or whether Robert had actually made the right call instead.

The quad bike stopped behind him and the stranger jumped off. He didn't say a word but let the two men simply wait for him as he leisurely walked over to his truck, reached in through a window and jingled some keys. He was apparently extracting something from the lock box he taken ownership of, the lock box that contained Scott's freedom. After some rummaging around, he extracted himself from the truck again and walked back to the picnic table.

He tossed an outfit at Robert's. From the look of it, Scott estimated he must have come dressed as a French maid. Similarly, Scott's Sailor Moon outfit was unceremoniously deposited at his feet.

"Get dressed, both of you. You'll both be getting your keys, phones and wallets back. You, however," the stranger said while pointing , dispassionately and without either pity or anger in his voice, pointing at Robert "are not going to get any more emails from me."

"But," Robert started to protest in a weak voice. The stranger shook his head, silently interrupting. Robert fell mute again.

"You are not going to get any more emails from me. I don't care how many you send. I don't care what you say. I'm blocking you."

Robert looked up meekly. "What about the videos and the photos?" He whispered. The stranger just shrugged. "I don't know. I'll probably just delete them. Maybe I'll keep them though. Who knows, maybe one day they'll even find their way on to the web."

Robert's mouth fell open and he seemed to want to say something, beg maybe, ask for at least some certainty. The stranger wasn't interested though, and cooly said "Those are my property and I'll decide what is best to do with them. You will never hear from me again though. I'm not interested in money. I'm not interested in gifts. I'm not interested in leverage. That is my final word on the matter."

Robert groaned, but one look at the stranger made him realise there was no point arguing the point. He leaned down, picked up his outfit, and then awkwardly caught his keys, wallet and phone as the stranger tossed them to him. Then, without another word, Robert tottered off to his car, not even bothering to get changed. Scott stood silently by as he saw the man practically fall into his car, and his face was glum and ashen as he drove past, tyres squealing as he headed down the same road that only moments earlier he'd been led down by a leash. Scott barely registered his departure as he heard the car accelerate away. It would be highly unlikely he'd ever see the man again, and having made him cum with a hand job, Scott was more than happy for that to be the case.

Instead, he looked submissively at the stranger, and waited for permission to get changed. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long.

"Get into your Sailor moon outfit, Serena."

Scott obediently leaned down to pick up his blouse, and awkwardly tried to unhook his red bra when he paused and looked puzzled. The stranger seemed to notice this as he gave a small smirk.

"Yes, you see a silly little sissy boy like you can't have a name like Scott. Men are called Scott. From now on, you are Serena."

Scott hesitated, but then nodded and continued to contort himself until his bra was successfully dropping to the ground.

"Once you're changed, toss the bra and panties through the passenger side window. You can earn them back in a later adventure."

Scott shivered at that thought, but nonetheless obediently continued to change while the stranger returned to his quad bike and busied himself getting it back on to his truck. At least this meant the adventures of being leashed to the quad bike were over, Scott thought gratefully.

The blouse was quickly put back on and he was adjusting the red bow when he stopped for a moment. "Excuse me, do you have a name I should call you?"

The man had just finished putting the ramps down for the quad bike to drive up, and looked at Scott. "What do you think my name is sissy boy?"

Scott frowned, wondering if he'd already been told and had forgotten. He got the sense that forgetting things this man said would not be a smart strategy Then a flash of insight hit him.

"Umm... master?" Scott said, quietly.

"I didn't hear you sissy boy Serena." The man said, firmly but calmly.

"Master?" Scott said, more loudly this time, the words causing another flush of the cheeks.

The man laughed, but without malice. "There's hope for you yet, Serena."

Scott shook his head, and then extracted himself from his boots so he could slip into the stockings and switch his red panties for the pink frilly panties and skirt that had come with the Sailor Moon outfit. It was getting easier to get in and out of the boots, and the sheer exertion of the past hour meant that he was immune to concerns over cars driving into the rest area. Mercifully, this didn't seem to be a popular spot for stopping.

Finally, Scott was fully changed and stood up, now a vision of anime in his white blouse, red bow, short blue frilly skirt, pink panties, white stockings and red knee-high boots. He hoped the stranger would simply toss him his keys, phone and wallet just as he had done with Robert, and he could slink back home and recover from this ordeal.

Instead, the stranger hopped into the driver's seat of the truck, turned on the engine, and then drew the vehicle up next to Scott. Scott looked up in confusion. Did master mean for him to hop in the driver's seat?

The stranger didn't keep Scott in suspense though. Instead, he produced a red velvet bag with a draw string closed at the top. "In this bag are your keys, wallet and phone, as promised." Scott reached up to take the bag from the stranger's hand, but instead it was whipped away before he could grab it.

"Ah, ah." The stranger waved a finger in admonishment. He then pointed his finger down the road to the highway. "I'm going to drive down the highway for about 30 seconds and then toss this little bag on to the verge. Don't worry. It's red and will be easily seen in the grass. You won't be able to miss it."

Scott's eyes shot wide open. Surely he wasn't serious?!

"I... I..." Scott started to say, but the stranger simply grinned.

"I reckon it'll only be a five minutes walk each way," the master said, in a light conversational tone, "but try not to linger or enjoy it too much, as in twenty minutes I'm going to call the police and tell them there's a pervert hanging around this rest area."

Scott's heart almost stopped, and he fell back to sit on the picnic bench in shock.

"I'll be in touch, sissy boy. Be talking to you, Serena." The stranger waved, and dangled the red velvet bag out the window as he accelerated away, as Scott made a feeble and entirely unsuccessful attempt to snatch it from his master's grasp. Instead, he could only stand helplessly as the truck sped away from him, and with it every means he had of getting back safely home.

As the truck disappeared, silence returned to the rest area. Standing still, lost as to what to do next, Scott simply stared down the road. Ten minutes round trip. But every second of that ten minutes would be completely in the open and with countless passers-by, each of whom would see him in his Sailor Moon outfit. The alternative though, the only alternative really, was to wait for the police. And what would he possible say to them?

Scott groaned, and uselessly tried to pull his short skimpy frilly skirt further down his legs to provide some semblance of cover. Then, with simply no other option available to him, he took his first faltering step towards the highway...

[To be continued in chapter 3...]