Sailor Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the stranger seemed to have his fill, and satisfied that neither sissy was going to call a stop to this, he retrieved the paddle again and thoughtfully walked over the Scott.

"I think we'll start with you." He said. Scott winced before the first blow even arrived.

****

The first round of spanking was excruciating. What was worse still was that neither men had given in, so now a second round was guaranteed. Scott was sucking in deep long breaths as he felt the aftershocks of the stinging blows on his ass. Arms up high, there was nothing he could do but stand there and take it. The first blow had caused him to jerk forward suddenly and emit a high-pitched shriek. The stranger hadn't allowed him to recover though, and a rain of nine more blows followed in quick succession. The stranger also didn't seem interested in easing Scott into the scenario, and each blow provided crystal clear evidence that the muscular physique the man sported was by no means an illusion. He had a mean swing, and even though the paddle was wide enough that it wouldn't cut his skin, he instinctively new that it would be bright red very shortly. For a backside already suffering the indignity of a wedgie, the first round of spanking was a painful reminder of just how vulnerable Scott truely was.

He'd at least got some respite while the stranger had turned his focus on to Robert. Having managed to take ten blows without caving, Scott now hung from the tree by his arms, his legs weak from the exertion, while he turned one head and mutely watched while Robert's exposed bottom received the same treatment.

The blond man squirmed and squealed and yelped just as Scott had, and Scott couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of the broad hard paddle landing blow after blow on the man's soft skin. The thong was lodged tightly up between his cheeks, and the bra strained to keep the thong in a vicious wedgie. Robert's cock flopped about, no longer protected - if that could even be a feature ascribed to the panties - by the front of the underwear.

Having delivered the blows to Robert's derriere, he leaned around while the man whimpered, and then playfully swatted his unprotected penis with the paddle, causing Robert to yelp and try to pull back. With the stranger behind him though and his arms bound overhead, Robert had no where to go and no means to cover himself, and he had to watch on aghast as the stranger playfully and lightly swatted his cock again with the paddle.

Then, changing hands, the man grabbed Robert's manhood in his hands and pulled it up hard, almost yanking Robert off his feet as the man gasped in surprise. Laughing, the stranger finally let go and Robert sank back to his feet, groaning.

"Such a tiny little micro-penis. Hard to hold on to unfortunately!"

Then, finally leaving Robert alone to his private world of painful embarrassment, the stranger strolled over to where Scott stood, and placed himself directly in front. He let his eyes linger on Scott's face, and then slowly ran his gaze down the bound man's body, smirking at the sight of the bright red bra, before arriving at and stopping at the sight of Scott's exposed manhood.

"Ready..." the man said, swatting at the erect penis with his paddle, batting it to one side while Scott yelped, "for..." he swatted again in the other direction, and Scott hissed through a clenched mouth as his cock swung back the other way, "another..." the stranger now grabbed Scott by the balls and squeezed, causing Scott to groan, "round?"

Scott bit his lip, and simply nodded wordlessly.

The stranger nodded in acknowledgement and walked around to stand behind Scott. Looking to his side, as he braced himself for the worst, he could see Robert's bright red bottom and knew that his would be a mirror image.

The blow came without any further announcement and Scott arched forward again, to no avail. There was simply no avoiding, or dodging or mitigating the blows. His ass now stung and the stranger's second blow landed quickly as well, doubling down on the agony.


Scott sucked in deep breathes and continued to gasp when unexpectedly there was a pause. Was the stranger going to give mercy? The seconds began to tick by and there was no third blow. Scott began to get his breathing under control and was madly wondering if this would be the worst of it when a third blow suddenly landed.

"Oww!" Scott cried out, loudly, no longer concerning himself with keeping quiet for fear of bringing others down the path to investigate. No, the stranger was not going to allow him to guess when the blows would land. The waiting, the inability to know when to tense or when to try and move and soften the blow would only make each spank even worse.

Scott clenched his jaw and was cursing himself for getting into this situation when the fourth blow landed.

"Arghh!" Scott cried out again. And that was only four down in the current round! Six more to go!

As the seconds counted down for the next blow, Scott looked around wildly. Robert looked back at him, eyes wide open, and Scott could see painted in Robert's expression what the other man was thinking. Dread, mixed with a crazy kind of fear, that Robert was about to receive the same treatment. Bizarrely, Scott realised, if Robert was like him, the fear wasn't of the blows of the paddle. The fear was that the stranger may be right - that on some level, this was what he wanted.

The wedgie up his backside still meant his ass was pulled up but now the stinging red cheeks of his bottom were dominating his senses.

*Smack* A fifth blow landed, and before he could catch himself, Scott shouted out "My soft sissy ass can't take any more! My... soft sissy... ass... can't..." He panted, and then realised what he'd just done. Throwing his head back in defeat, he moaned and then was subjected to the stranger grabbing his balls again. Holding them firmly in his hand, Scott could feel his manhood completely at the mercy of the stranger's strong grip. It was a completely humiliating and demeaning experience.

"You couldn't even take fifteen spanks. What a soft silly sissy boy." The stranger said. Again, the calmness in his voice seemed to intensify the embarrassment for Scott.

"Does... does Robert have to also survive five..." Scott whispered, hoping that there would still be a chance to win this round. The man simply squeezed Scott's balls in response. "No." He replied, bluntly.

"But that's not..." Scott began to whine, but immediately shut up as the stranger stepped around in front of him, his balls still in his vice-like grip, and pulled forward hard, causing Scott's crotch to involuntarily jerk forward.

"Life isn't fair, especially for a sissy who can't even survive fifteen spanks."

Scott nodded, unable to protest or put up any kind of argument while his groin was at the complete mercy of the stranger.

Letting go, the stranger allowed Scott to fall back into a slightly more comfortable pose, and then looked across at Robert.

"Well, it barely seems earned, but you've won the first round. Win the next round and you will be my sissy," looking back at Scott, he added, "and you and I will be over."

He turned and wandered back to the middle of the glade where his bag lay discarded, and rummaged through the contents while Robert and Scott took a precious few moments to recover from their latest ordeal. They were not given long though, before the stranger spun back to face them both and showed them the item he had just acquired.

Both men shrunk back at the sight of it. A camera. Giving them a few seconds to ponder what was about to happen, the stranger then idly placed the camera to his face and pointed first at Robert and then at Scott. They could both hear the click of the camera, the sharp sound seeming harsh and brutal in the otherwise quiet glade under the now blue skies, with only the gentle rustle of the woods around them to keep them company.

Scott tried to twist slightly to the side, but he was powerless to get his cock back into the panties, and the wedgie ensured it would have been impossible to hold there anyway. Instead, he'd have to accept that from now on, somewhere in the world, there was a photo of him with his arms bound over his head, in a red bra, red panties, his penis flopping out, and with silly knee-high red boots to round out the ensemble.

After taking a few photos to capture the moment, the stranger then dropped his hands to his side and wandered over to stand in front of his two playthings.

"So. Round two." He said, a small smile gracing his features.

He pointed at Scott and Robert's penises. "While tiny, since we have them out already, we may as well make use of them." He took another step forward. "In a moment I'm going to release your handcuffs and undo your wedgies."

Scott sobbed in relief at those words, and nodded his head gratefully. Next to him, Robert did the same.

"Then," the stranger said, holding up a hand, "we're going to have a race."

Scott went from sobs of relief to a look of concern, and both men instinctively looked down at their heeled footwear. How fast could they possible run in these shoes, untrained in women's shoes as they were.

The man saw Robert and Scott looked down, and laughed pleasantly. "Relax, I'm not going to let you risk rolling an ankle. No, we're not going to have a _foot_ race," he continued, seemingly pleased at the sight of Robert and Scott now looking up at him suspiciously, "we're going to have a _wank_ race."

Scott threw his head back and muttered to the heavens. Not again! While he contemplated what this meant, he sensed the stranger approach him. The man leaned up and casually undid Scott's bra, allowing the thong panties to finally return back down to his bottom, and giving Scott a brief respite. Scott sighed in relief, and then as his bra was secured again, he could feel the stranger reach up and unfasten the handcuffs. Finally, his wrists came free, and Scott pulled his aching arms down and for the first time in what seemed like forever, was able to cover up his vulnerable crotch. He hastily re-adjusted the thong material so it covered his cock, embarrassingly still erect and turned on after the trials and tribulations of the past few minutes, and staggered forward further into the glade while the man then turned his attentions to setting Robert free as well.

The sun was now beaming down on Scott and his shadow cast a sorry sight as he waited, sting bottom and all, for the inevitable second round to begin. At least, he reflected, jerking off in front of the stranger again was a known quantity and wouldn't have the same pain factor as the first round.

As Robert joined him in the middle of the glade, Scott dutifully grabbed his cock in one hand and waited submissively for the stranger to instruct him to start.


As the stranger disposed of the handcuffs in his bag, he looked up at the two men. Robert, having seen Scott grab his own cock, had now done the same as well. He smiled.

"Simple rules. Last one to cum wins," he said, and waved the camera, "just in case of close finishes, I'll be recording this so we can judge the winner."

Scott nodded in resignation, and was waiting for the instruction to start when the oddity in the stranger's words struck him. _Last_ one to cum? Scott looked up at the man, puzzled. The stranger raised an eyebrow. "Will one of you explain why you each are holding your own cocks?" He asked.

Scott couldn't speak for a few seconds, not sure what to say. Hesitantly, he finally said in an embarrassed squeak "we're waiting for your instruction to start."

The man shook his head in apparent exasperation. "You sissies really are very silly. You're not jerking _yourselves_ off. You'll be jerking _each_ _other_ off. Last one to cum, wins."

The two bra-and-panties clad men looked in wide-eyed shock at each other. Scott started to protest, and then forced himself to shut his mouth as the stranger give him a piercing stare.

"Make this stop then," the stranger said, matter-of-factly, "say the words and this all stops. I probably won't publish the video and photos from our previous adventure, or..." he waved the camera again for effect, "our recent little photoshoot. No, you let this continue and you're letting it continue because you want to jerk the other one off."

Both men looked at the camera, and Scott licked his dry lips nervously.

"I'm not hearing anyone say stop." The stranger said, and smiled mysteriously. He then waved his hands at the two men, and Robert and Scott reluctantly shuffled towards each other.

Scott tried to avoid making eye contact with Robert, but they were standing so closely together it was impossible not to occasionally catch his gaze.

Grimacing, Scott clenched his hand a few times, doubting whether he could really go through with what was about to happen. Slowly though, and with robotic, seemingly involuntary movements, his hand edged towards the other man's panties, and he shivered as he finally took hold of the appendage. Moments later, he has to squeeze his eyes shut as he felt Robert's hand similarly close around his own shaft. Neither men moved, and instead just stood there, holding on to the other's dick.

The stranger let this drag out for a moment, before satisfying himself that both of the sissies were at the start line of their highly unusual race. "And... go!" He called out. Neither Scott nor Robert moved, each hesitating at the indignity of having to make another man's cock hard and pumping.

The stranger merely smiled. "Remember, make your opponent cum first, and you win this round." The camera was held up now, and both Robert and Scott turned to look nervously at the lens, knowing that he was undoubtedly recording them in this highly compromising situation. "And we know what a win to Robert means." He added, looking hard at Scott.

Scott sighed, dropped his head downwards, and started to move his hand up and down Robert's shaft. Seconds later, Robert reciprocated, and suddenly the race was on.

Robert had been flaccid while Scott had already been semi-hard, and Scott was wondering whether this would be the difference that would ultimately doom him. He also hadn't masturbated in a fortnight, although as he glanced at Robert's face, he guessed the other man hadn't either. As his hands moved up and down the other man's softy squidgy member though, he felt it stiffen in his hands, beginning to grow as Robert fought against the urge to find this a turn on.

Scott was also both embarrassed and disgusted as he realised that Robert's hand running along the length of his cock was similarly beginning to arouse him. Clenching his jaw shut, he tried to think of anything that would switch off the erection that was building up. He tried instead to focus on his own task, moving up and down, massaging Robert's cock and watching as it grew longer and longer, harder and harder. He switched hand position a few times, and once it was long enough, tried teasing the tip of the the cock.

He desperately tried to ignore the tidal waves of sensations that were coming from his own appendage. Robert was moving faster, then slower, varying his pace, and teasing the base of his cock before then almost tickling the tip tenderly.

Scott grunted, and looked up to see that Robert was similarly fighting back certain urges. Staring into the other man's eyes, Scott could see the conflict he was causing with his own hands. Embarrassment merged with arousal and was stirred in with a despairing fight against an impending orgasm, tinged with the fear that every second of his degrading duel was being captured on camera.

Scott grunted, unable to hold back the sound, and Robert took that as the motivation to speed up even further. Scott returned the favour, and was rewarded as a low moan escaped from Robert's lips. Looking to the side, Scott caught sight of the camera and knew that the silent black lens would be storing for all eternity the images of two men, one dress in purple lingerie, one dressed in red lingerie, jerking each other off. He rested his spare hand on Robert's shoulder to get more purchase, and Robert copied his move. Now the two men were going for broke, both knowing that they themselves were probably only a few desperate seconds away from ejaculating and forfeiting the round.

Another moan came from Robert, and his eyes were beginning to roll back as Scott tried to discard the image of the camera from his mind. The very idea of being filmed was strangely turning him on even more, and between the embarrassment of the moment, Robert's urgent attentions on his cock, and the mental picture of what he'd been made to wear, Scott could feel the orgasm building up inside of him, ready to spin out in a tidal wave.

He groaned again, on the edge. With mad abandon, he leaned against Robert and vigorously pulled and tugged and stroked Robert's cock. That he'd been reduced to this was amazing. Even if he'd been told an hour ago on the drive over that he'd manhandling another dude's manhood before the day was out, he'd have turned the car around, photos and videos be damned.

Seconds only now separated Scott from defeat, and as it began to feel his member pulse in readiness to burst, he was suddenly rewarded by the sound of Robert groaning in blessed relief. His blond-haired companion pulled away, and Scott began to protest as he lost his grasp on the man's appendage. He didn't have to worry though. Staggering back, he saw Robert in the middle of an orgasm, face contorted and cum erupting from his penis, falling harmlessly to the grass at their feet, breathing rapidly before sinking to his knees in defeat.

Getting himself under control, the loss of Robert's touch on his own member allowed Scott to barely contain himself, and he similarly dropped to his knees as he focussed on not giving the camera the pleasure of seeing him cum too.

Shaking, and hauling in deep draughts of air, Scott looked up at the stranger, who merely clapped slowly and gave a small smile.

Turning the camera off and tossing it to the bag on the ground, he took a few slow steps towards the kneeling men.

"Well, that was fun wasn't it?" Neither man replied. Robert was now on his knees and hands, while Scott decided to lay back on the ground to gather his thoughts.

"So, one each then," the stranger drawled, "and one round left to play. Winner takes all."

He turned back to his bag, and leant down to retrieve two further objects from his bag.

"Well, let's accessorise for that, shall we?" He tossed each man something, and as it landed on Scott's stomach, his tired hands fumbled at it and realised that the object was a long black leash connected to a neck collar.

"Put those on," the stranger instructed, "and then go back to the rest area. Stand by my vehicle. I'll explain what happens next when we're all there."

With a sigh, Scott got a few final precious moments of rest, and then hauled himself up, staggering to his feet in the red knee-high boots and his bra-clad chest heaving with deep breaths.

He eyed the path to the rest area and dropped his head again. Two rounds down, one to go. And now that the exertions of the second round were finally beginning to fade, he could feel his sore red ass again, reminding him of how it had been abused so much in the first round...

****

Scott staggered back to the rest area, the dirt and stones on the path crunching under his uncertain heel-steps and the leash by which he was pulled occasionally threatening to jerk him off his feet if he didn't keep pace. As he emerged into the open rest area he instinctively looked around fearful that there may now be others parked up, relaxing, suddenly and unexpectedly an audience to the humiliation of a silly little sissy boy in his bra and panties. There were indeed two vehicles - a large black flat-back truck that sported a quad bike and otherwise looked expensive and in immaculate condition. The other was a small four-door hatchback, dark red and with a few scratches, but otherwise completely nondescript. Without even asking, he knew the truck was the stranger's and the hatchback was Robert's.