Sailor Sarah's Suffering Saturday

Story Info
Sarah earns a very painful and humiliating Saturday morning.
2.1k words
3.9
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah donned her dress blues and walked the seemingly-interminable walk to the command building. She was a second class petty officer, and wore a perched eagle atop two chevrons on her left sleeve.

Sarah was 22 years old and had previously been a rising star at the command, and she was hot to boot. She was 5'4 with dark brown (almost black) hair, brown eyes, well-endowed with a lovely set of D-cups, and fit. She was toned and her curves were perfect.

This was a special, but unfortunate, occasion for Sarah. She had been caught having fallen asleep on watch, and she knew even then that she would very soon go from YN2 to YN3, if the new Captain was anything like the previous one.

There was another possibility that scared her even more.

Corporal punishment had just been ruled constitutional for legal punishments by the supreme court, and the UCMJ was quickly updated by act of congress (overriding a presidential veto in the process) to include it.

Commanding officers were granted wide discretion in how and when it should be applied, with the provision that it never be applied in addition with recommendation for separation or reduction in rank, and it could not be applied to officers above the rank of Lieutenant or anyone at or above the age of 36.

Additionally, it could not cause any lasting harm to the sailor. If it did, the military would have to offer immediate honorable discharge with disability to be paid to the sailor every month, if the sailor elected to take the offer.

In Sarah's case, the penalty would be harsh regardless. The only fortunate thing was that she was on a shore command, where it was evidently much less likely to be an open punishment in front of many other sailors.

She finally arrived on the front steps of the command building, 15 minutes prior to the appointed time. There was a Master Chief waiting for her.

"I'm sorry, Reeves. It's a hard day you have ahead of you here, but take it from a salty goat like me that your career isn't over, and I'll fight hard to make sure it isn't."

Master Chief Parson was old enough to be Sarah's father, and was an imposing figure. at 5'11 and 215 pounds of muscular wall, he was still a force to be reckoned with at PT and in the boxing ring.

"Thank you master chief. Will the... punisher be a woman if they choose corporal punishment?"

"Command instruction says it doesn't have to be, and we don't get a say in that part. I'll try to pull some strings, but no promises except that I'll put my anchors on the line to help you where I can."

Parson sighed.

"I'm gonna do quick uniform inspection before we go in. Your uniform looks good but if theres any little things we can fix now, let's do that. It can't hurt."

Sarah stood there silently while he looked over her uniform from top to bottom. Her neckerchief, jumper, hair style, and pants, her socks and shoes (and shine of said shoes) were all checked.

"Nothing wrong that I can see. We go in at 0800, not a minute sooner or later."

"Yes Master Chief."

"Do you intend to plead guilty?"

"Yes I do, it's only going to hurt me if I don't, I can't possibly fight an accusation where three officers saw at the exact same time."

"Ok... well, I'll be with you, and between you and me... I think this corporal punishment stuff is totally unfairly applied. You know that more than me, but every single person who's gotten it has been a young and attractive woman."

Master chief wasn't fliriting with Sarah, he was just stating the truth, and Sarah admired that he was never afraid to do so bluntly and immediately

The minutes seemed to drag into one another.

"It's time."

He opened the door and Sarah marched through at a brisk pace, arriving directly in front of the lectern where her commanding officer stood and smartly did a right face to face him.

Saluting, she stated "Good Morning sir, Petty Officer Reeves, reporting for captain's mast as ordered sir."

The captain returned her salute smartly and perfectly.

Master Chief Parson, also at attention, ordered "uncover, TWO!" At which point, Sarah smartly removed her cover.

Her mind wandered as the captain read through some legal statement about the case for which the proceedings were for, who was accused, etc. What could she expect from him? What Parson had told her earlier shook her to the core, that every person who'd received corporal punishment had been a young attractive woman like her.

She snapped herself out of it, just as she was asked for her plea.

"Guilty, sir."

"Guilty... You admit then, that you fell asleep on watch?"

"Yes sir."

"You understand the severity of that action?"

"Yes, sir."

"Will you then, YN2 Sarah Julia Reeves, do everything in your power to grow as a sailor after this, and follow the UCMJ?"

"Yes sir."

"Master chief, do you know any reason why YN2 Reeves should not be recommended for separation from the Navy, or be reduced in rank and responsibility?"

"Yes sir. YN2 Reeves is the hardest worker in my department, and a credit to the US Navy like no other officer or enlisted that I have ever known. She is honest, responsible, and accountable in all her work. She is ashamed by the lack of discipline showed on her watch, and she will never let such a slip happen again. I'm respectfully requesting you consider this in your decision sir."

"Request approved, master chief. YN2 Reeves, you are found guilty of violation of article 92 of the uniform code of military justice, and I hereby order you to receive half of your month's pay for one month, and to submit to corporal punishment in accordance with command policy, to be executed at 1200 hours on 7 June 2024. This concludes the non-judicial punishment proceedings for YN2 Sarah J Reeves. You may appeal these orders to court martial prior to the execution of the punishment to be administered, but you are advised that you may face harsher penalties if the court martial determines they are warranted."

"Cover, TWO"

Sarah put her cover back on with two snappy, perfect motions.

"Hand, SALUTE"

Sarah gave a snappy salute, returned promptly by the Captain.

"TWO."

Sarah snapped back to attention, did a right face, and marched back out of the command building, closely followed my Master Chief Parson doing the same.

The two relaxed upon exiting the building.

"I'm sorry Reeves, I promise I'll try to make this better in whatever way I can. You deserved something, but this is wrong."

"I know you will master chief, but I know your hands are tied whatever happens."

A week passed. Sarah knew it wouldn't be worth it to appeal, and elected just to take the punishment.

The day of June 7 arrived, and she was incredibly scared. The corporal punishments were done in front of the entire command triad (the commanding officer, executive officer, and command master chief who were all men), and she would be totally naked. What happened after that could be almost anything.

She arrived at the gymnasium at 11:45, and was greeted by two masters at arms, one man and one woman, who took her into the gym, where she waited. After the attendees (the commanding officer, executive officer, command master chief, and a pair of corpsmen) had filed in and the door closed, she was ordered "take off all your clothes, jewelry and all, nothing at all should be left on."

Sarah hesitated but slowly took off her shirt, followed shortly by her pants, and then her bra and underwear, and was finally totally naked. Her superiors could see that she had waxed her pubic hairs away (this was required by policy, and she didn't see how it could be legal, but it was), and her entire beautiful body was on now completely naked and on display.

Before her was a table with chains and cuffs on each end, and a pair of cuffs were hanging from the ceiling. Sarah had never seen those before, figuring they were only there during punishments, but she couldnt imagine their purpose.

"Bend over this end of the table, Reeves," ordered the male master at arms. Not wishing to be "assisted," she complied immediately, but shakily.

"Spread your legs so that your feet are touching the table legs."

Sarah begin sobbing but complied, knowing her lovely ass and smooth pussy were exposed to those behind her, who she had no doubt were enjoying the view.

"Reach your arms towards the far corners of the table."

The female master at arms began fixing her ankles to the table legs and the male began restraining her hands so that she could not reach back and protect herself at all. She was naked, exposed, helpless, and vulnerable.

"You will receive 20 strokes across your buttocks and thighs with the cane."

And without another word, she felt the first stroke across the upper part of her ass. She yelled and strained against her restraints, but this was of course futile.

"One," counted the Female master at arms.

*WHACK*

The cane was laid across the point where her ass met her thighs. More crying out and straining against the restraints, again futile.

"Two."

*WHACK*

Sarah wasn't sure how the cane could be doing anything less than tearing her apart (in reality, there would be nasty stripes but no lasting harm). Her crying out swayed nobody.

"Three."

Again and again, her ass and thighs were set on fire. The last ten strokes crossed all the others, and when it was over, Sarah just bawled for a few minutes while they left her alone (what Sarah couldn't see was the corpsmen inspecting her to ensure there would be no lasting damage).

The restraints were removed.

"Stand up and turn around, Reeves."

Sarah complied, taking breaths to try to calm herself down. She knew it wasn't over.

"Hands behind your head, legs wide apart."

She reluctantly put her hands behind her head, and spread her legs wide. Her entire front, especially her perky and ample breasts and smooth pussy, was completely on display.

"Lay back on the table with your bottom at the edge."

Sarah laid back, gingerly, with her bottom being as marked and sore as it was.

"Lift your legs up and spread them wide apart."

Sarah was horrified. She knew there was another part of the punishment but now she knew exactly what it entailed. The masters at arms bound her ankles with the cuffs hanging from above, leaving Sarah's legs wide open and her bare pussy completely and directly presented to everyone present. They even tied ropes around her thighs so she couldnt even bring her knees together. Sarah could do nothing to protect her most sensitive and intimate parts from being seen or punished, especially since her hands were again bound to the other end of the table.

The female master at arms stepped into view holding a strap Sarah hadn't seen before.

"You will now receive 15 lashes of the strap on your genitals."

Again without another word, she brought the strap down hard.

Sarah screamed in agony as her womanhood was scorched by the leather. She strained hard against her restraints, but in futility.

The leather came down again.

And again.

And again.

Sarah pleaded and cried out until every last lash had been given. By the end of it, she was in a rough state. She could do nothing but babble and sob, even as she was released from her restraints. One of the corpsmen, a short and pretty redhead, came up and made sure Sarah's body had not received any lasting harm as the masters at arms and command triad left.

"Hey, honey, it's ok, it's over. Take breaths, and try to hold still for me. I need to make sure you didn't sustain any kind of damage. I seriously doubt you did, but we have to make sure, ok?"

Sarah nodded, trying to take deep breaths and calm herself. The corpsman went over both physically (albeit gently) and visually on all the punished areas as the other corpsman observed.

"Alright honey, you're ok. You can dress and leave now, or you can wait here for a few minutes and calm down. It's just us here."

Sarah chose to take a few minutes. The corpsmen held her hand while she calmed herself.

"Alright. Thank you, I want to leave now."

The corpsman helped her off the table and the two medics filed out while Sarah put her clothes back on.

"How fortunate that I didn't have to wear my uniform today," Sarah thought. She walked out in her T-shirt and loose shorts, and climbed into Master Chief Parson's passenger seat. He would be taking her home.