Education Manager

Story Info
Cane for mother and daughter, sex for the mom.
3.5k words
4.53
10.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotty404
Scotty404
12 Followers

Disclaimer: a work of fiction, with no use of real names, organisations or places. My first work on Literotica, so helpful comments will be appreciated.

*****

Ian Hughes enjoyed his job as a senior Education Manager with a range of responsibilities at the local Council in Redhurst district. Most especially the responsibility for Student Behaviour policy, practice and monitoring across the area's schools and sixth form colleges. This gave him unusual opportunities to indulge his lust for MILFs and spanking.

Today Sharon Wade (41), a single mum since her divorce, is visiting Ian to make a 'School placing request' for her teenage daughter Gemma who recently left the local high school with weak grades, a poor behaviour record and gaps in her attendance. Stuck at home, bored, with no work or training prospects, Gemma has realised she needs to get back into Education. But Sharon's increasingly frantic phone calls to local schools have failed to find a place that will accept Gemma.

Sharon heard about Ian privately from a good friend, Liz Mackintosh, who had problems with her daughter Felicity last year. Ian brokered a deal which kept Felicity in formal education until her exams were passed, a secret deal which involved spankings for mother and daughter, and sex for the mum..

**

"So Mrs Wade. Thank you for coming in today, and for your submission explaining why Gemma deserves another chance at school. I must tell you I have doubts, her previous school did confirm that she's bright enough to achieve good exam results; but the Headteacher was unsure about her ability to control her behaviour and really dedicate time to learning".

"Mr Baron, she's a changed girl, she hates having no focus in her life and wants to get back to studying and exam preparation. We both hope that she'll go on to University, if only she can get the grades she needs".

"You do realise Mrs Wade, that we have no obligation to do anything. Gemma is 18 now, and that ends the Council's legal responsibility to provide education. Its a tricky situation" Ian stressed, making sure that Sharon knew he was doing them a special favour, a service that might require favours in return.

"Please Mr Baron. We're desperate to get her in to St.Mark's College to do her exams, and Gemma is willing to accept any conditions you impose". Sharon hated being so subservient, but had to do it for Gemma's sake.

Ian sat back in his office chair and thought to himself.. 'desperate. I like that word'.

"OK then. May I call you Sharon? "

She nodded, so Ian went on. "You know the situation. Gemma is over 18, so she is legally of age to leave the education system. But you assure me that Gemma is ready to change her behaviour and take steps to improve her academic performance. So in the best interests of this young woman, and to enable her to realise her potential, I am prepared to contact St.Mark's and try to persuade them. I used to be a Headteacher myself, and have excellent contacts among the schools and colleges. I'm very hopeful that I can get her a place".

Sharon leaned forward, emotional, hands together "Oh thank you so much Mr Baron, she won't let you down".

Ian asked "I understand that Mrs Mackintosh suggested that you talk to me?"

"Yes, Liz told me all about the 'special arrangements' you agreed for Felicity".

"Then, Mrs Wade, you do realise that there are further steps you must both take, before I contact the Head at the school and make the request. I need evidence of 'commitment' from you and from Gemma. Convince me of your personal commitment to being a strong parent, supporting Gemma in her studies and to helping her control her behaviour. You've spoken to Liz, you already know the form that this evidence and commitment has to take..."

Sharon blushed furiously, but nodded her head in agreement. She stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. Then, putting on a brave face, she leaned forward to bend over his desk. Her fingers gripped the far edge.

Ian stood up to admire the sight. Sharon Wade was in her early forties, a brunette standing about 5 foot 4 inches, with a true MILF figure of big boobs, wide hips and backside. Her arse carried a little extra weight, and he could see a bit of cellulite, but to Ian's eyes the big bum cheeks were delightful and would make an excellent target.

Ian adjusted an erection growing in his trousers, and walked over to the corner by the window and opened a tall cupboard. Reaching in, he withdrew a traditional wooden cane with the curved handle. (When the national government banned Corporal Punishment in schools and colleges seven years ago, the Council told institutions to return their instruments of punishment to HQ. Ian had kept back a small collection, and suspected a few Headteachers did the same for private use).

Walking around behind Sharon, he admired the view of this mature woman bending half-naked over his desk. Prime material for his lusts. There were few things in life he liked more than turning a pale arse red, and fucking MILF mothers.

Bending down, he took a grip on the waist of her black panties, and pulled them down to her knees. The pure white arse in front of him was a delight, meaty in the right places, and he would enjoy making it burn and shake.

"Have you been caned before Sharon?" he enquired.

"No, never".

"Then you're in for a shock. A shock to convince you to be a better parent".

"Yes, just do it" Sharon begged.

Ian flexed the cane, and took a couple of practice strokes, making it swish through the air. "Legs a little further apart please. Good. Stay down, and take it without a fuss, or I may need to repeat strokes. You can expect six".

He stood back to one side, and rubbed the cane against her shivering bum a couple of times. "Just getting the distance right" he told her. Then he raised the cane, and whipped it down fast to cut into the meat in the middle of her bare arse.

"AArgh" screeched Sharon, "Christ that hurt", her bum jiggling as she moved from foot to foot. But she held on tight to the desk.

"Naturally" grinned Ian, walking slowly around the office and admiring the red line appearing rapidly across Sharon's bum, and the arse flesh moving from side to side. "It wouldn't be much of a test of commitment if it was as light as a feather. You'll be sore later and you'll find the marks last about a week. Get ready, here comes the next one"...

He aimed, pulled back his arm, and then let fly with the downward stroke. It hit low in her arse, in the overhang above her thighs. Sharon screeched again. Another red line burst into life across her cheeks. More movement as she shifted from side to side to try to ease the pain.

"A bit quieter please Sharon" Ian instructed. "You wouldn't want someone coming to see what the noise was, and seeing you like this". In fact he knew it was very unlikely they'd be interrupted, in this corner of the building late in a work day.

Sharon managed to stay down as the cane rose and fell again, leaving another bright red line across her bum. And kept as quiet as she could for three more strokes, just squealing and groaning and shaking her ass cheeks. Ian placed his strokes carefully, to cover as much of her butt as possible. He took it slow, at least one minute between strokes, to give time for the pain to swell. As the punishment progressed Ian enjoyed the sight of her naked arse writhing and reddening, but stopped after six strokes as promised. Sharon jumped up immediately, holding her scarlet marked cheeks in both hands. "Dear God that hurts" she moaned.

"This is a good start" said Ian. "You can pull your clothes up now. Next I need to meet Gemma herself. Bring her in tomorrow about five o'clock". He locked the cane back in the cupboard, careful to make sure no colleague or visitor saw it lying around.

As soon as Sharon had left the building, Ian released his cock and used his hand while imagining the events the next day would bring. He quickly shot his spunk into a tissue.

**

That night at home after dinner Sharon started a new conversation with a depressed Gemma.

"We need to talk. I had a meeting this afternoon with one of the senior managers at the Education Department. He is hopeful about getting you into St.Mark's..."

"Wow mum, that's so good. Thank you, thank you" Gemma's mood changing rapidly at the good news.

"Wait Gemma. There will be conditions. And you'll have to meet them or this doesn't go any further".

"What conditions?"

"Let me show you one of them.." Sharon said. She turned her back to Gemma, pushed down her jeans and underwear to expose her ass, still a bit swollen and with vivid bruise lines across it.

"OMG mum, what are those marks? Did this guy cane you? He must be some kind of pervert, the sick bastard. Why did you let him?"

"Yes he caned me, bare arsed, and it hurt like hell. You can see the marks, I can't even touch them. I let him do it because he has the authority to get access to the college. We need him! If you want into St.Mark's and a chance at the exams, you'll have to take a caning too".

Gemma was shocked. She'd no idea that her mum would accept such a deal to help her. "But what if I say no to this creep and report him?".

"Then he'll deny everything, and you stay unemployed and unhappy. Go on darling, agree to the conditions, and show him you'll be a model student. Think of your future. Don't let me have taken this thrashing for nothing".

After more discussion, but seeing no alternative, Gemma said "OK, I'll do it. When?"

**

Next day at 1700 the three of them met in his office. Ian privately admired the look of this teenage girl, also brunette and about 5 inches taller than her mother but with narrower hips. Her long legs were showed off to advantage in tight leggings, and when he saw Gemma in profile her bubble butt jutted out. She had a more athletic build than her mum, well toned, and Ian remembered from the school report that the girl had talent in basketball.

"Hello Gemma. I'm glad that your mother could bring you in today to talk about your future".

Gemma immediately reacted badly. "Talk about my future? This is all about you getting your rocks off by thrashing bare-arsed women, you perve".

"Stop right there young lady. Your mum and I are doing our best to give you the opportunity to better yourself, to achieve a good life, and you seem determined to throw the chance away. If you want to go to St.Mark's, you'll shut up and listen in silence. OK?"

Gemma scowled, but kept her mouth shut.

Ian grinned at the pair of them. "And of course I enjoy spanking the arses of attractive women, its a pleasure I share with many thousands of men".

Sharon twitched inside. 'He thinks I'm attractive. I haven't had a man since Bob walked out, and this guy finds me sexy'.

Ian continued talking at Gemma "Think of this caning as an additional cost for getting your education back on track. Because if you don't show me the necessary commitment, you'll walk out of here unemployed". He grinned again, knowing he held a winning position.

"Now, let me give you both an update. I spoke to the Headteacher at St.Mark's this morning. He's agreed to give you a chance".

"Oh thank God" said Sharon, and even Gemma smiled a bit. The mother and daughter listed carefully as Ian continued.

"But he laid down some conditions. Let me go through them, as you'll have to sign a document to agree. First, Gemma must be in college consistently, with no absences. If you're not in college, you don't learn. So at least 95 percent attendance; no backsliding into taking days off when you feel like it. Second, all assignments to be submitted on time, and the work to be of a standard which achieves A or B grades. You're a smart girl, this is perfectly possible. Third, no behaviour problems, for example no yelling and swearing at teachers".

He paused. "The College Liaison officer will report back to me each month. Sharon, you must exercise better parental control and make sure Gemma spends sufficient time on her work. Gemma, you've got to work hard and make progress. Be grateful we are extending this opportunity".

"Finally, I'll be a designated mentor for your time at St.Mark's, and meet with you both each month to check on progress and compliance. And if there are problems, its the cane again. Understood?"

Sharon swallowed hard but quickly said "Yes. We agree. Don't we Gemma?".

Gemma, blushing, followed her mum with a "Yes. I'll do it. Thank you"

"Excellent. So now we move to the next stage, where Gemma shows me that she's committed to this arrangement. Mrs Wade, if you would wait outside in the corridor. Gemma, you know what has to happen now. Follow your mum's good example and take the caning well".

Sharon stood, and went outside, closing the office door. She would hear every sound from so close.

"OK, now bend over the desk and hold on to the far edge".

Gemma stood and bent as instructed, which stretched her sage green yogapants across her butt.

"You've forgotten something Gemma. You saw the marks on your mother's backside. A caning is taken on the bare bum, remember. Push down your leggings but leave the panties up. And yes, I'm going to enjoy exposing your ass too".

Now blushing madly, she did as she was told.

Ian leaned forward and pulled down a blue thong to bare her pale butt. "I always enjoy this moment, revealing a fresh target for my cane. You do have a lovely arse".

He admired the tight rounded ass cheeks, more muscular than her mum's, and thought 'the cane will bounce off these beautifully'.

"Ready Gemma? Don't stand or put your hands across your bum, or I'll repeat the stroke",

"I'm ready you perve" she whispered, face down on the desk.

"I'll ignore that comment this time, but if you repeat such words you'll get extra strokes. Now I'll begin". Ian whisked the cane through the air a couple of times, to increase the tension. He would make these strokes hard, so that this young woman understood some of what her mother was doing to help her. He lifted the cane to shoulder height, then whipped down the stick onto the centre of Gemma's tight teenage bum.

Gemma flinched, yelped, and writhed to the right a little. "Christ that burns" she moaned.

"One" said Ian. "Five more to go, and you'll have marks to match your mother's".

Outside in the corridor, Sharon listened as the cane whipped down five more times, with at least a minute between each stroke as Ian took his time and relished the beating. The cane did indeed bounce off her ass cheeks, not sink in to the flesh like on her mother's arse. Gemma broke on the third stroke and let out a cry each time on the fourth, fifth and final strokes.

Finished, Ian stepped back to admire his accuracy. Gemma still gripped the desk, panting hard as she absorbed the pain. Six red lines at roughly even intervals decorated her beautiful arse, and her cheeks moved a little as she swayed with the hurt.

"Right Gemma, you can stand up and get your clothes straight". Ian let her do this and then opened the door. "Sharon, come in".

Mother and daughter stood in front of his desk. "Thank you for the evidence of commitment from both of you. Gemma, be at St.Mark's to start work on Monday at 0845, and don't forget to meet the conditions the college has imposed. Now if you'd like to wait outside, I need a few minutes with your mother".

"Its OK Gemma, you go on out to the car, here are the keys. Mr Baron and I need to finalise some details".

After Gemma left the room and walked down to the elevators to go outside, Ian turned to look Sharon in the face. "Gemma took that well. Now the third and final part of this pre-school arrangement. Please undo your blouse and take off your bra, I want to see what appears to be a great pair of tits".

Sharon blushed furiously but did as she was instructed.

"Yes, very nice" Ian used both hands to juggle her naked boobs. Quickly the nipples stiffened. Sharon moaned, her nipples had always been a giveaway when she got aroused.

"Now, take off your leggings, leave your panties on, and bend over the desk again".

Sharon complied without a word, remembering how long it had been since her last fuck. Months, maybe even a year.

Ian used his left hand to pull down her white panties, and cupped her left bum cheek with his hand. "You do have a great arse Mrs Wade. And these marks are still almost as livid as yesterday" he said, running his index finger along one of the lines as Sharon flinched. Then he trailed his fingers through the hair around her cunt. "Excellent, you're a bit wet already. This will be a pleasure for both of us. Don't worry, I'll use a condom". He stepped back and slapped her bum hard.

"Ouch" Sharon cried, jerking up.

"Back down on the desk. That was just a warm up".

Stepping back, Ian undid his belt and took off his trousers and pants completely. Naked from the waist down, he took his erection in his left hand, picked up the packet on his desk, ripped it open, and rolled a pink condom onto his cock. He told Sharon "whipping Gemma's bum was a lovely appetiser, but now for the main course". He moved in close behind the naked mum, and rubbed his hard cock up and down the length of her ass crack, close to her rectum. "Can you feel how hard I am"? he asked jokingly. "That's down to having your meaty bum right in front of me, and knowing I'll be up inside you very soon. Legs apart now".

He grabbed both arse cheeks and pulled them open to expose Sharon more. "Very sexy Mrs Wade. Just a quickie today, with your daughter waiting outside".

Ian pressed his cockhead against her wet cunt and thrust hard up into her. Sharon groaned at the sudden intrusion, a little ashamed at her wetness. She felt Ian pull out a little and thrust in again, deeper this time. Then the strokes became more frequent as he started to get into a rhythm. Sharon found herself quickly responding to the cock inside her, and enjoying the sex. It had been such a long time...

Ian leaned forward and grabbed her left breast pressed against the desk top. Her nipple was hard, and he mauled the tit happily as he stroked in and out of his MILF conquest. His right hand maintained a grip on her right arse cheek to steady himself. Then he thrust the left hand down to her clit and started to rub. "I'm close Sharon" he murmured. "Ready for a hot load?"

"Yes, I'm almost there" she replied, writhing under him.

They both exploded within a minute.

**

Before she left to go out to her car and the waiting Gemma, Ian gave Sharon his usual warning to mothers in this position. "Remember, this is the final chance for Gemma. I'm sure we both hope she won't let us down. If she does, its the cane for both of you. Think of it as 'No pain, no gain'' he laughed.

"And even if there's no punishment to be done, I'll expect the pleasure of more sex with you each visit. You'd better explain to Gemma that sex with her mum is part of the package deal. OK?"

Sharon nodded, still a bit stunned by this new deal she'd agreed. But no longer so reluctant.

"I'll come over to your house one evening in about a month for the first of our Monitoring sessions. See you then" said Ian.

She left the building and walked out to the car.

Ian watched from the window to make sure the pair had driven off. Then he reached up to one of the bookshelves and picked up the digital photoframe with its NannyCam. Taking out the memory card, he looked forward to watching the videos of the sessions with the Wades on his PC at home later.

END of Part One

Scotty404
Scotty404
12 Followers