Sailors Return

Story Info
Eleven months is a long time to be separated.
3.6k words
4.44
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a good and uneventful trip down from Cheshire. The train is bang on time, and even now my heart is pumping as we pull into the station. It isn't the first time I've done this trip, but I always get this tingle of excitement.

My name is Helen, and my husband, Dave (Dusty naval nickname), is a navigation officer in the Navy.

Whenever he's gone for an extended period of time, I always make time to come down to Portsmouth and meet him for a filthy sexy night.

We always stay at the Naval Home Club because of the spacious rooms, delicious food, and close proximity to the dockyard. And we never feel out of place. Lots of sailors and their wives and families will stay here, because, for them, the most important thing is that it is very cheap.

I pick up my key cards from reception and go straight to my room. After unpacking, I decide to have a shower and freshen up before I get dressed for Dusty, who is due to arrive around seven this evening.

I come out of the bathroom and inspect my naked body in the full-length mirror. I will be forty-two in a few weeks, but all my keep-fit and yoga sessions seem to be doing the trick.

My bottom, although maybe a little larger than it should be, is still firm, my legs well-shaped right up to my freshly shaven pussy. Dusty likes it like that, but I sometimes let it grow when he is away. I have a nice flat tummy, half-hidden below my firm 36C breasts, which are beginning to sag a little. I always think they are my best assets, and the looks they get certainly prove that.

"God, you look good," I say to myself.

Eleven months is a long time to be separated, and it never gets any easier. We both love sex a lot, and he knows I need it a lot more than he does.

When I got to forty, I noticed it had only made me hornier.

At home, I have a large selection of dildos and vibrators. Some are very large, in fact, most are very large. Dusty knows it isn't out of the question for me to use a bottle when I'm really up for it. The dirty sod enjoys watching almost as much as I enjoy performing.

Many times he tells me he'd be happy to see me fucked by another guy. In fact, it would be even better with a few guys. We fantasize about it a lot, especially me when he's not around.

I will fantasize alone with my big dildos.

I slowly get myself ready. Black jewelled suspender belt, brand new black fully fashioned Cuban heeled seamed stockings. A tiny black thong and matching quarter-cup bra which just about supports my tits. My regular black pencil skirt with a six-inch back split. This was topped with a white silk blouse, which I know will rub against my nipples, keeping them good and hard. I'm almost ready; all I need to do now is fix my lashes and makeup.

As I apply the last layer of liner to my eyes, I think of the fun to come.

It is time to just sit and wait now.

My body feels so hot, and my heart is beating so rapidly.

Then my mobile rings. It's Dusty....

"Sorry, I've been trying to call you for hours; we won't be in tonight; we're anchored off the Sound; apparently a customs issue."

My mind is screaming.

"I'm dressed and waiting, you can't do this to me."

He is pissed now.

"What can I do? Yes, I know--eleven months, for fuck's sake.

"Go and find yourself a sailor to fuck." He is being sarcastic.

"What, only one?" I scream. Then we are cut off.

I sit there dumbfounded. A little problem with customs! What about my problem? I need fucking, and I've not even got a dildo with me.

I'm not sure how long I sit here, but I finally decide to go down to the bar, have a G&T, and get something to eat.

I have a little jacket with me and put it on over the more-revealing blouse. My three-inch black heels are my only choice with this outfit.

Off I go in an outfit never before seen by anyone else but Dusty. I know it sounds as if we are always in each other's pockets, and that is true since we got married.

My sexual life before Dusty had been quite different. I wouldn't say I had a reputation, but that wouldn't be lying.

Since just about the day I started college. Sex was high on my priority list; I'd had a lot of boy- and then men friends. I loved them, every one.

By the time I'd met Dusty in a club in Manchester. I'd lost count of the number I'd had. Butt I don't consider myself slutty in the least.

I was never unfaithful, and I only gave up on a first date once or twice.

I met Dusty when I was twenty-seven, we hit it off right away and were married within a year.

Lasting without sex when he is away has always been difficult. One or two of my friends, who I've known for years, are amazed that I can keep it up.

I must admit, I have been tempted more than once.

That is just how I feel right now. To say I am pissed, would be an understatement, and not just pissed, it is more frustration, sexual frustration.

When I arrive, the bar is quiet, and the bartender immediately serves me, bringing me a menu as I sip my G&T.

"You should eat early, lady; there's a group on tonight, so it'll be busy."

I order almost immediately and sit in the bar area to eat a salmon salad. It is beginning to get busy when I finish. I think I will get a bottle of white and disappear to my room.

"Sorry lady, we can only let miniatures leave the bar, we get trouble sometimes with these young lads."

I sort of understand.

"You can give me another one of these then," I say as I hand him my empty glass.

Thirty minutes later, I'm sitting at the back of the big hall, listening to a local, not-so-good boy band while sipping my third G&T.

I love listening to music, but mostly, I love dancing.

I notice the young blokes at the next table eyeballing me and, I suppose, wondering why I am on my own, dressed as I am.

Over the next few minutes, the number of lads at the table trebles, and they start to overflow onto my table. When Ginge, who appears to be the ringleader, approaches me, I simply smile and remain polite. He is probably the oldest, and I doubt he is even twenty-five.

Before I know it, I have drinks number four and five in front of me. It feels rather nice to have this much attention, and the drink is removing any guilt as I remember Dusty's last words.

I think the young sailors notice I've relaxed a little, and more of them start to get chatty.

"God, that's awful."

When I tell them about Dusty's ship, I hear someone say.

"When will he get in?"

"You have a room?"

"All night on her own."

That's how the conversation goes for a while. Then Yorky asks me if I want to dance.

"To hell with it," I think, "I love to dance, and even this rubbish group is starting to sound much better." I hang my jacket on the back of my chair. Forgetting all about the bra and blouse I am wearing underneath and how revealing they are.

I am on the floor for most of the next hour. Dancing with six or seven of them during this time, with just the odd drink breaks in between. At times I am dancing with two at once, which is fine until the slow numbers when I am squashed between two randy young boys rubbing themselves all over me.

I think I should leave and perhaps get away unscathed. The last dance is a slow one with Yorky and Pete, and boy is Pete well rigged; he is rubbing it all over my lower tummy.

Then he kisses me, really kisses me, open mouth, duelling tongues, the lot. He leaves me gasping for more.

When we get back to the tables, I notice I am sat in the middle of the lads. The drink has started to relax them as they start talking about my nipples and the size of my tits.

They are getting bolder and pushing me more and more with their questions, "Am I wearing seamed stockings?" "Are my panties full or a thong?" They ask about me and Dusty and how hot our sex is.

Then they are changing places, and they start saying they want what Pete had. I start getting kissed again and again. The lights are really low now, and I feel different hands on my stocking-covered knees, then my upper thighs.

The more I giggle and say a very weak no, the bolder they get. Ginge is the boldest one, he gets right up my thigh under my skirt.

"Told you."

He smiles back at the others.

"Feel these suspender buttons."

They take turns feeling my thighs, both over and under my skirt. I stop fighting after my fifth G&T, and my legs are as far open as my skirt will allow. Pretty soon they are taking turns finger-fucking my sopping pussy.

Two boys and four fingers at a time, while the others stand and cover what is going on, not that anyone seems to be paying us any attention. The biggest turn-on besides these fingers is the deep sexual kissing. Plus, whoever it is who has my nipples between his fingers and wrings them quite hard under my blouse.

He must be reading my mind. I just love them being squeezed hard.

I sort of try to come to my senses, saying I need some sleep before hubby comes back tomorrow.

My new friends are not keen on the idea of my leaving.

Ginge is telling me they have a suite with a bar, do I fancy a nightcap? I agree reluctantly. I sort my clothes out, and four of us go up in the lift to the top floor... which is a journey to be remembered.

My blouse is completely unbuttoned in seconds, my tits are out on full display, and Yorky is sucking on my nipples. While Jacko and Pete have their hands up the back of my skirt. Fondling my cheeks pretty hard and spreading them. Giving me, I guess, a good inspection.

I don't believe them about the suite, but there it is a wonderful lounge complete with a bar. Nice furniture. A king-size bedroom. It is one of two suites on the top floor.

I decide straight away I am going to stick with water for the rest of the night. I want to stay alert, and enjoy the rest of the evening.

I sit on a long sofa between Ginge and Yorky. Who I soon find out is the one who had been tweaking my nipples earlier. I also find out he isn't going to be slow in coming forward.

My head is pulled to one side as he kisses me deeper than anyone else has this evening. He tastes sexy, as he wraps his tongue around mine. I feel my pussy lips swell even more, and believe me, I am already really swollen.

Jacko is working on my skirt again, this time wrapping it around my waist and pushing my black thong to one side.

"Fuck me, Ginge, her cunt is as bald as a badger's arse. We've got ourselves a hot wife here."

Oh fuck, I feel his tongue pushing between my labia lips.

"Fucking hell, she's almost pissing down here, she's so wet. Stand her up."

I don't object as they take my blouse off. Each of them takes turns bouncing my fat tits up and down but leaving them overflowing the quarter-cup bra. I know men like my tits pushed high.

Next, my skirt is gone. Then my panties.

I stand, looking proudly back at the men surrounding me. I am naked but for my bra, stockings, suspender belt, and heels.

The men stand around me, caressing my body.

Two of them lift me up to their shoulders. My head is across the left shoulder of one, while the other has his head buried between my legs. His tongue is right up my cunt.

I tighten my legs around his neck, pulling him further into me. My head is turned to kiss the first man.

They place me gently back on the floor. The men surround me, looking at me with lust in their eyes. Seven men now, but I have gone beyond caring. Ginge once again, the leader places his hand on my head and presses down gently. I nod in approval, knowing what is wanted and sinking to my knees as the men close in around me.

Ginge looks down at his willing slut and places his cock on my open lips. They open as he pushes forward and starts to fill my mouth with his long, slim dick. Then he starts to fuck my mouth.

I can see the hunger in the other men's eyes as I take that dick deep in my throat. I take them all. One by one; everyone face-fucks me, driving their cocks deep down my throat.

They carry me to the bedroom and throw me on the bed. I lie there, looking up at them. My fingers stroke my engorged clitoris.

One of them kneels on the bed between my thighs and pulls me down the bed, and without any effort, he enters my sopping cunt. I hear my own moans of pleasure. He is a nice size, the fat head opening me up fully. The more he opens me, the more I start to beg.

"Harder, please, harder."

Another cock enters my mouth, and I suck him in with eager lust. They all fuck me, either my cunt or my mouth.

I'm tossed all over the bed like a piece of meat. Their language is filthy; slut; spunk bucket; slack milf; I become an object; a filthy fuck object.

I'm riding a lad cowboy, clutching the headboard. When I feel the tongue at my arsehole.

"Oh, I love that. Lick me. Lick me deeply." I am so happy I really cleaned back there earlier.

He licks me for a few minutes while I ride a cock inches from his mouth. Then it is one finger, then two, and my bottom is being opened.

I know this will be painful, but I also know of the ecstasy.

He gradually presses his dick into my arse. I am so relaxed that it is easier than with Dusty. For the first time in my life, I get double penetration. The two of them work on me.

I'm a slut, and I love it. Is that my voice begging for more? Up my filthy arsehole, yeees?

"Yes, I'll lick it clean."

They accumulate one, two, and now, making it three thunderous orgasm. My cunt and arse overflowing with spunk, and two more immediately take their places.

The two new men fucking me lift me bodily, and start to stand. When they are fully erect, the one up my ass pulls out and another man takes his place.

"Look at her bum hole! It's gaping like fuck."

He slides a full eight-inch fat cock up inside my anus.

Then they start to lift me up and down on their pricks. I am screaming with lust and pleasure, not caring who hears my screams as they fuck me hard.

After another glorious long and protracted orgasm, I find myself on my knees with two cocks vying for my cunt. After repositioning, they manage it and are easing in inch by inch, stretching my cunt beyond belief. I've never felt so full.

Their timing gets better and they give me a monstrous fucking. While once again my mouth is filled with by far the biggest prick of the night. My eyes open to see who he is. I know I haven't sucked him earlier. I recognise the barman who had served me earlier that evening.

"Suck it, you filthy married whore, wait til you get this one up, that filthy arse, go all the way, bitch."

It's then that I notice that there are a lot more men in the room, faces I've seen in the dance hall. One of them starts biting and wringing my nipples.

My mind is crying out for more, and they certainly give it to me.

The barman fucks my arse with my legs on his shoulders, pounding as hard as he can and swearing filth at me while I beg for more.

With loud cheers in my ears, I lick at least three arseholes, getting my tongue deeper and deeper as I tit wank a guy and finger-fuck his anus while another fucks my face.

I am covered in sperm; some of them have pulled out just to spray in my face and all over my body.

During a lull, I spread spunk on my tits and belly, licking my fingers clean. I've lost count of both cocks and orgasms. I know at least fifteen men have fucked me in my cunt and arsehole. That doesn't include my mouth.

At one point, I seem to be in a continuous orgasm.

A few of them escort me to the bathroom and get me to stand with my legs spread over the bath while I do a really long pee. I've peed for Dusty before, but no one has ever tasted me before. Two of them cup their fingers under me and drink with what looks like pleasure.

One surprise I get: a younger lad brings me a cup of tea.

"She needs a rest, I reckon; I've put extra sugar in to keep her energy up."

I realize I am quite exhausted, but I also realize there is no way I want to stop.

Luckily I am not the only one who wants to carry on. The barman and another bloke I don't know take me back to the lounge area and stand me in front of a long mirror and say, "What a fucking mess have we got here?"

He is right, my bra and shoes are gone, and I am standing in torn stockings with bruises and bite marks. Spunk everywhere, all over my face, tits, and thighs--he spins me around, showing the mess that is on my ass.

"Get your make-up, slut, and hurry up."

I quickly return. Start doing my eye makeup and then my lipstick. He takes the lipstick from me and starts decorating my nipples, ringing them one at a time, and then he has me stand with my foot on the coffee table while he does the same around my cunt lips

He doesn't stop there, getting his mate to spread my cheeks, he rings what he calls my gaping bunk hole.

"You know what our target is don't you, slut?"

I can't help myself, I've been looking at his cock all this time, and I start to stroke both of them, I want him and his big mate, and I don't care which hole they want.

He hasn't finished marking his target, and when I look in the mirror, he is roaring with laughter. Slut is written across my left tit, cum bucket on the right, ass licker across my belly, and fuck my holes on my ass cheeks next to the bull's eye around it. Cocksucker, MILF, and wife whore are also present.

The bartender and his friend position me so that I am riding his friend while he eases his cock up my bumhole. It feels wonderful.

Even though I have been fucked all night, and the number of orgasms I've had combined with the cum in my holes. I am amazed at how hot and sexed up I can still feel. I am in a good rhythm with them, both me bouncing and them pushing up into me. Then I feel another cock between my gasping lips.

My eyes are open, and there stands a smiling Dusty offering me a rock-hard cock and a big smile. God, I nearly chock, and I can feel the blood running from my face. This doesn't stop the two men from fucking me even harder or from having Dusty force his dick down my throat.

"What a naughty fuck slut you have become. Looks like she's been a good girl, Rowdy." He is talking to the man who is fucking his wife's arsehole, and he is smiling.

"I always knew my Helen would be a filthy little whore if gave her the chance; all I needed was a little help from an old shipmate and his friends, and bet you she loved every second."

An hour later we are back in our own room, snuggled up in our own bed, Dusty has told me that since he found out Rowdy Yates was the new Home Club manager, they had formulated their little plan. Dusty has mixed feelings, wanting it to happen but also being afraid it will.

By the time we go to sleep, we have agreed that it won't be the last time his slut wife will be a gang-bang whore. He even mentioned someplace in London with the BBC...