Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 06

Story Info
After a wonderful morning with Stefan, Sam meets up with Bec.
17k words
4.85
2.9k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
753 Followers

Day 6, Saturday.

I woke slowly and it took me a few moments to remember where I was. I was completely naked and spread out on smooth clean sheets that were excellent quality and had a very high thread count. I was marvelling at how smooth, cool and nice they felt against my bare skin. The room was lit up so brightly that I had to blink rapidly to try to let my eyes adjust. When I could see without it causing pain to my eyes, I rolled over to see why it was so bright. The sun was shining in through the open window and I could see a huge strip of bright blue sky, completely unblemished by any clouds. I remembered my amazement at this view last night and in a dizzying rush, yesterday's events bloomed into my memory.

I detected a slight breeze and noticed that the glass panel door to the balcony was open. Out on the balcony was a small table and two chairs. The table had a coffee pot and two cups on it. Seeing the coffee pot made me sniff the air for its fresh aroma but what I smelled instead was bacon, eggs and toast which caused my stomach to growl in response.

I sat up allowing the sheet to fall off me and looked around. I couldn't see Stefan anywhere or see the source of that delicious smell either. Sitting up alerted me to a more pressing issue than my hunger, however, and I realised that I desperately needed to pee. I stepped out of the bed and stretched feeling the breeze gently tickle over my naked body and it felt delightful as well as a little bit naughty.

I walked out the door towards the bathroom, half expecting to see Stefan along the way but he must have been downstairs. I got to the top of the staircase and looked down but I couldn't see him down there. I could, however, hear him moving things around in the kitchen; a pan and some crockery by the sounds. My full bladder was telling me that any further looking for Stefan would have to wait so I turned around and entered the bathroom.

As I came back out of the bathroom Stefan was walking up the stairs.

"Well, good morning, gorgeous."

I felt like I was grinning like an idiot but I didn't care. Sure, I wanted to look cool and unfazed by his praise but it just made me feel like giggling. I felt like Donkey from Shrek. "She called me a noble steed; she thinks I'm a steed." I couldn't keep the smile out of my voice if I tried.

"Good morning to you too, handsome."

Stefan was smiling back and openly admiring my naked form.

"How can anyone look so damn good straight out of bed? I swear I look like a wildebeest with mange when I first wake up. I'm just glad you slept through the horror."

I laughed at his obvious exaggeration as I admired his fit-looking body in a pair of shorts and a completely unbuttoned button-up shirt. He looked like a male model and his hair was shiny and beautifully neat in a casual kind of way.

"I'm glad you're awake though, I don't want your breakfast or coffee to go cold."

The mention of food combined with the smell, caused my stomach to growl loud enough for both of us to hear. We both laughed and he looked at my stomach with exaggerated fear.

"And just in time too by the sound of that angry beast."

I giggled again as I followed him through the bedroom to the balcony. I followed him out the door and onto the balcony. I sat down at the table and noticed his cheeky grin, the only real acknowledgement of me being out there completely naked. I returned his cheeky smile, although it held an edge of defiance, as though challenging him to say something. He just smiled wider and nodded, conceding the point.

"Your breakfast is served, Madam."

I snorted at his attempt at formality.

"I'm no madam, Stefan and I certainly require no payment. I would happily fuck you for the rest of forever."

"A very tempting offer."

"Really? Even when I'm eighty years old with saggy boobs and a saggy, wrinkly ass?"

He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Especially then. You don't have to sell me on the idea."

I snorted as I tried to take my first mouthful of breakfast.

"You are a sick, twisted, nasty, pervert. I love it."

He grinned at me and again I was reminded of a naughty boy up to no good.

We settled into breakfast and from the first mouthful I realised I was ravenous. I tried to be ladylike and take my time but I'm pretty sure I looked like a wild animal stripping a carcass. I took my time over that coffee though; I couldn't believe how good it was.

"Have you been holding out on me? You said the coffee at work was your favourite but this is even better."

"This is a bit different. This is for very special events only."

I could see that he was genuine in his belief that this was a truly special event and again it made me feel so special. He just seemed to have a knack for making me feel like a princess or some kind of special treasure. I'm not going to pretend that I didn't like it, I loved it. No one had ever made me feel the way he was making me feel. I enjoyed it but it was scaring the hell out of me too. It was such a strange feeling to be so frightened of something that I wanted so much. Maybe I was scared it wasn't real and that it would all blow away like dust in the wind. Maybe I was scared of not exploring myself the way I had promised myself I would and regretting it.

I shook myself physically as though trying to shake the negative feelings out of me.

"Are you okay, Sam?"

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking too much."

He nodded as though he understood and, in some ways, I guess he did. He had been let down a lot before too it seemed and I could understand how he would be nervous about putting himself out there again.

I looked around and wondered how my mind could become morose when it was a beautiful sunny morning, I was out on this balcony bare-assed naked, with a belly full of fine food and a sexy man sitting right next to me. There was no way I wasn't going to take advantage of this situation.

"So, Stefan, does it turn you on to have me naked, just sitting out here where anyone with a decent telescope or camera can see me?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Hmm, would it turn you on if they could see me spread wide open like this?"

I asked as I leaned back and spread my legs wide apart.

"Oh, God, yes."

"Really? What about if I started playing with my pussy like this?"

I separated my pussy lips with my fingers and began slowly rubbing my clit with my fingertip. The feeling of the breeze on my open pussy was amazing. The thought of someone watching me tease Stefan like this was enough to have me wet already and I closed my eyes temporarily as I thought about someone watching me as I displayed myself; taking photos of my exposed pussy and my fingers dipping into it.

"Sam, that is so fucking sexy."

Stefan's voice was husky with lust.

"Does it make your cock hard to see me like this? Thinking about strangers seeing my naked body."

"Fuck, yes!"

"Mmm, show me your hard cock, Stefan. I want to see it."

Stefan glanced around quickly, not that he would have been able to tell if anyone could see him or not but it was just a reflex action. He stood up and pushed his shorts down to his feet and then stepped out of them. His throbbing cock bouncing before him. I smiled at the sight of his cock standing proudly before him.

"Mmm, fuck, yes. Bring that sexy cock here. I want to taste it again."

He walked over to me and stood between my spread thighs. I bent forward and began to slowly push my lips down over his cock. I slowly slid my lips down the length of his thick shaft until I simply couldn't fit any more of his cock in my mouth. I began to slowly back off a little before pushing back down onto him. I gradually increased the pace of my motions until I felt his hand wrap in my hair and he began guiding me, dictating the pace. It was so exciting to be behaving like such a cock hungry slut in public and it had me once again on the verge of an orgasm as my fingers worked my clit.

The first few tremors had begun when suddenly he pulled his cock out of my mouth. There was a long string of saliva and pre-cum connecting his cock to my lips and I watched it glisten in the sun. I wondered if my pussy was glistening too. I looked up at Stefan who seemed to be having trouble controlling himself. He gave me such a demanding look that it sent a shiver through me.

"Stand up."

I automatically did what I was told. He dropped to his knees in front of me and attacked my pussy with his mouth. I let out a cry as the orgasm that had begun backing off when he took his cock out of my mouth came bounding back. He sucked my lips and clit into his mouth and his tongue seemed to have a life of its own as it went berserk on my clit. I lasted all of about ten seconds before I was calling out loudly as I came all over his face. I didn't care if anyone could hear I wanted them to hear. I wanted them to know that Stefan was a good lover and that he was making me cum.

I almost collapsed as my legs didn't seem to want to support me anymore. They were wobbling like a plate of jelly as his hands cupped my ass to support me. I wrapped my hands around his head and that helped anchor me to the spot. Eventually, though, I had to tell him to stop as he was making me too sensitive.

Stefan smiled up at me, his mouth, nose and chin were shining with my cum and he couldn't have looked happier about it. He checked that I had regained my balance enough to stand on my own then let go of me. He stood up, wrapped me in his arms and then kissed me.

"I love it when I can taste myself on you."

He murmured to me.

"I love it when I can taste both of us. I like the taste of us combined."

"God, you are so fucking sexy, Sam. I have to have you, right now."

I grinned because I felt pretty much the same way. He turned me until I was up against the glass balustrade then he spread my legs apart and pushed his cock into me from behind. He immediately went about fucking me into a mindless mess of pleasure. My world narrowed down to the here and now. I could feel my cum running down my inner thigh, my breasts mashed against the cool glass, the breeze stirring my hair, Stefan's hands gripping my waist while his hips pounded my ass and his glorious cock pistoned into me furiously. I was calling out in ecstasy as he took me over and over again.

As suddenly as he started, he came to a stop. He was pushed as deep into me as was possible in this position. My ass was spread as though trying to allow more room for him and I could feel his cock swelling inside me. I could feel it spasm over and over again and I could feel his abdomen pulsing as well. My orgasm was swelling and ebbing in time with Stefan's. It wasn't one of those mind-blowing orgasms but it was so lovely to be so in sync with him.

I felt his body relax although he made no move to disengage from me. He was leaning against my back and I could feel him still trying to catch his breath. I was staring off into space, sort of looking at nothing as I enjoyed the afterglow when movement caught my eye. The building across the street had a window where the blinds were being pulled open. There was a woman in a cleaner's uniform who at this very moment was turning from the curtain she had just opened. It was like a slow-motion movie scene as her head pivoted towards me until... She stopped suddenly and I could see her clear enough to see her mouth drop open and her eyes went wide.

All I could do was smile and wave. She seemed like a deer in the headlights and she just couldn't look away. The situation was quite comical to me and I started to giggle. Stefan, of course, noticed me shaking and moved.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just waving to a shocked, neighbour."

"Oh, shit!"

Stefan immediately moved back and as a result, a fresh torrent of cum was released from me and began to run down my leg. The whole situation was hilarious to me and I just laughed even harder. Stefan hurried back inside and then turned around expecting me to be right on his heels.

"Ah, Sam, shouldn't you come inside now?"

"Oh, I suppose so."

I smiled and waved again then turned. I have to admit that I gave my sexiest wiggle as I sashayed back through the door. Stefan was goggling at me as if I had just done the most outrageous thing he had ever seen. I looked at him with the most innocent look I could manage.

"What?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"You are outrageous."

"Is that bad?"

"It's fucking sexy is what it is."

"Well, I have to admit, I do feel pretty sexy right now."

"You should always feel sexy, because you are. I can't imagine you ever not being sexy. You are sexy, beautiful and exciting."

I blushed at his praise and didn't know how to respond. A gust of breeze floated in through the door and emphasised the cool feeling of the fluids that had leaked out of me and most of the way down my legs now. That didn't feel quite so sexy somehow.

I walked over to Stefan and put my arms around his shoulders. I stared into his warm, brown, smiling eyes. Then kissed him.

"Thank you."

He looked slightly puzzled.

"What for?"

"For accepting me for who I am. For making me feel like a sexy, desirable woman, for being a good and generous lover, but mostly... for that delicious breakfast."

He chuckled and kissed me back.

"You're welcome but I am just acknowledging the truth. You are a sexy and desirable woman. I am more than happy to make you breakfast, any time you want, for as long as you want."

What was he saying? Was he talking about a relationship? About living together? Am I reading too much into this?

I suddenly felt a bit overwhelmed and uncertain again. I tried to hide it but I could see that he had seen the uncertainty in my eyes. I could almost see him mentally kicking himself. I needed a moment to think and I also needed to get cleaned up so I gave him a light kiss on the lips then removed my arms from his shoulders. I took a step back and looked around for my bag. I picked it up and began to head towards the bathroom.

"I need to go get cleaned up."

Stefan looked wounded as though he had broken something precious to him.

"Sam, I'm sorry if I said something wrong."

I stopped walking and steadied myself for a moment then turned back to him.

"Stefan, is what you just said true? All of it?"

To give him credit I could see him think back over what had just been said and then he nodded.

"Yes, but I feel like I may have said too much."

"If it's true then don't apologise for it. I always want you to tell me the truth. It's just... It's a lot and its very early days and I am having a lot of strong feelings too. I just need to get things straight in my head. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to hurt you either."

He nodded but he looked miserable and I felt I needed to clarify things a bit.

"Stefan, I don't want this to be just a fling. If it is and that's all you want, that's okay I guess, but I want more than that. I suspect you do too but we are both feeling a bit vulnerable and freaked out right at this moment. I just need a few minutes to have a shower and think, okay?"

He seemed to relax a bit and a tentative smile returned to his face.

"Of course. Sorry, Sam."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Stop apologising."

I turned and walked towards the bathroom, this time making it without interruption.

As the steaming hot water flowed over me, I tried to think rationally and analytically about how I was feeling. I was scared, but it was more of a nervous, excited kind of fear. I couldn't think of a good reason not to continue, other than the three reasons I had already mentioned. So, I went over those reasons.

I wanted to explore my sexuality. I knew now that a lot of what I wanted, Stefan would happily and enthusiastically help me with. It was nice and made me feel better about it because as much as it was exciting to be risky, it was also nice to think that maybe I would have a safe pair of arms to fall back into as well. The only real issue I could see there was the fact that I wanted to explore things with Bec too. I knew that I didn't want a relationship, other than friendship with Bec but I was also very attracted to her sexually. I could see a future of having a friend with some fun benefits with her. I guess the thing that worried me the most was that Stefan might get jealous and stop being okay with it. Was I willing to risk one for the other?

I wanted to keep working the job that I have been at and enjoyed for years and I was worried that maybe I was putting that at risk if things didn't work out with Stefan. In my heart, I knew that that ship had sailed already. If I called everything off right now and took a step back, things would be awkward between us. It was too late to worry about that eventuality now and I also knew that I would not put myself in a position of staying with someone to keep a job. All in all, there was nothing I could do there that would change anything so why even worry about it? It will be what it will be. Just coming to that realisation took some of the pressure off and I felt a weight lift.

Finally, and most importantly, I didn't want to hurt Stefan. That alone should have been enough to tell me where my heart was but your heart and your mind don't always communicate all that well. I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't want to be hurt either. It felt like I was falling in love and I was trying to work out if it really was love or just lust. It seemed to have happened so fast though. Was that normal? Do people fall this quickly in love or am I mistaking something else for love? Am I going to make a fool of myself?

I came to the realisation that I had some pretty major decisions to make and it was not easy while the influence of Stefan was all around me. I wanted him, I knew that much, I wanted him intellectually, sexually, physically, in every way I could think of. I won't lie and say that I didn't imagine myself living here either. That too was a temptation but that seemed to be the furthest stretch of fantasy compared to just loving him. Besides, I would never lower myself to the level of being with someone purely for financial gain. I would happily sign any number of contracts that would deny me access to any of it if that's what he wanted. That wasn't what interested me at all.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself and got dressed and, in that time, I had decided what I needed to do. I looked around the top floor for Stefan but he was nowhere to be seen. I descended the stairs and strolled through the passageway/library and around the corner where the rooms of the bottom floor opened up.

Stefan was sitting in that very comfy-looking chair staring out the window at nothing in particular. When he heard me walking towards him, he turned his head and smiled at me. I walked up to him, stepped behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders. I bent over and let my hands drape down over his chest. I kissed him on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around my arms in a type of hug. I moved around him and sat down on his lap, sitting side on to him. I put my arms back around his neck and kissed him again. I felt my heart lurch a little when I looked into his eyes. I could see that he was happy to have me here in his arms but there was a sadness behind them.

"Are you alright, Stefan?"

He nodded but at first, he didn't say anything. I waited patiently for him to gather his thoughts. He eventually sighed and began to talk.

"I'm feeling very confused, Sam."

I nodded, knowing exactly how he felt.

"The thing is, I didn't go into this thinking about the future. To be honest, I was just excited. You are an intense and exciting woman, Sam, and I didn't expect it, it's like I had no idea who you were even though I have known you, at least I thought I did, for years. I am realising that I only knew my dad's version of you. He had a huge amount of respect for you. He admired your professionalism. I realise that that is only a tiny part of who you are. Now that I have seen more of you, I am coming to realise that I want to know more, a lot more."

yakboy69
yakboy69
753 Followers